در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات basic را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه basic و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای basic، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه basic نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از basic در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه basic به کمک همین جملات با basic و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت basic می باشد.
در قسمت ذیل 578 جمله با basic برای شما آورده شده است. ضمناً شما می توانید با کلیک بر روی علامت بلندگو در کنار هر جمله، تلفظ جمله با basic را نیز گوش دهید.
(1) That was the basic idea.
(2) This is basic knowledge.
(3) It's a basic human right.
(4) It's a simple, basic fact
(5) Love is basic of success.
(6) Food is a basic necessity.
(7) These are all basic skills.
(8) It is a strongly basic oxide
(9) It is a strongly basic oxide.
(10) This is one of the basic rules.
(11) That's the basic unit of society
(12) This is a basic part of our party
(13) Universal basic income sounds good
(14) I would like to start with a basic
(15) Universal basic income sounds good.
(16) I think your basic theory is wrong.
(17) I don't even know these basic words.
(18) Let's learn the basic tags in order.
(19) Interpreting is the basic principle.
(20) I have a basic knowledge of English.
(21) Mathematics is basic to all sciences.
(22) Air, like food, is a basic human need.
(23) It's one of the basic human instincts.
(24) Physics is the basic physical science.
(25) But you have to have some basic ability
(26) The family is the basic unit of society.
(27) The workers didn't get their basic wage.
(28) The rooms in this hotel are pretty basic.
(29) That's where our basic problem comes from
(30) The basic meaning of it remains the same.
(31) You need some knowledge of basic science.
(32) The original driver manager was very basic
(33) So, let's start off with the basic premise
(34) Our basic problem is the lack of know-how.
(35) The original driver manager was very basic.
(36) What are the basic rules for keeping a dog?
(37) Language itself shapes a man's basic ideas.
(38) The family is the most basic unit of society.
(39) This law will deprive us of our basic rights.
(40) This course teaches basic skills in First Aid.
(41) I like a basic breakfast - miso soup and rice.
(42) Everyone should have access to basic healthcare
(43) Don't fail to learn these basic words by heart.
(44) As was mentioned before, this is my basic idea.
(45) Tom easily learned the basic rules of the game.
(46) Everyone should have access to basic healthcare.
(47) The thing about the Coloursounds is theyre basic
(48) This rhythm matches the basic steps of the dance
(49) And there are still basic differences on the war
(50) Knowledge of computers is basic to all sciences.
(51) Majority rule is a basic principle of democracy.
(52) The thing about the Coloursounds is theyre basic.
(53) This rhythm matches the basic steps of the dance.
(54) That game is easy, once you learn the basic rules.
(55) The adjacency pair has five basic characteristics.
(56) The basic question is, what vision do you aspire to?
(57) The Japanese's basic diet consists of rice and fish.
(58) The basic principles of grammar are not so difficult.
(59) I finally understand the basic principles of calculus.
(60) It supports basic Latin Arabic Persian and Urdu scripts
(61) The basic aim of the game is to own and manage a casino
(62) We're trying to teach Tom basic problem-solving skills.
(63) It supports basic Latin Arabic Persian and Urdu scripts.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(64) The basic aim of the game is to own and manage a casino.
(65) Now, you all need to know out there, this is basic stuff
(66) Intuitively, the basic atomic unit of meaning is a word.
(67) This basic norm however is often ascribed as hypothetical
(68) The basic Japanese diet consists mainly of rice and fish.
(69) This basic norm however is often ascribed as hypothetical.
(70) The two basic flows of information and control are assumed
(71) Typically there are a few basic steps to visiting a shrine
(72) The basic Chinese traditional unit of distance was the chi
(73) It took a lot of mental effort to do the most basic things
(74) The basic building block of a society is not an individual
(75) Languages differ in how many basic colour terms they have.
(76) The two basic flows of information and control are assumed.
(77) Typically there are a few basic steps to visiting a shrine.
(78) The basic Chinese traditional unit of distance was the chi.
(79) It took a lot of mental effort to do the most basic things.
(80) We're talking about changing the basic values of our country
(81) In a Four Corners Rule jurisdiction there are two basic rules
(82) The north and south facades match the western in basic design
(83) Quantum physics thus reveals a basic oneness of the universe.
(84) In a Four Corners Rule jurisdiction there are two basic rules.
(85) The north and south facades match the western in basic design.
(86) It offers basic services for truckers and travelers in general
(87) Abstract knowledge is a development of this more basic knowing
(88) The final scenes set up the basic premise that Crusade follows
(89) I would ask your audience at home to ask a very basic question
(90) Like gravity, karma is so basic we often don't even notice it.
(91) It offers basic services for truckers and travelers in general.
(92) Abstract knowledge is a development of this more basic knowing.
(93) The final scenes set up the basic premise that Crusade follows.
(94) An earlier sense of a word need not be its present basic sense.
(95) The first item that you mentioned came with my basic equipment.
(96) The basic idea is that we will call into their C API from Python
(97) And this goes back to the basic understanding of property rights
(98) The basic idea is that we will call into their C API from Python.
(99) It goes to the basic question that I raised just a few minutes ago
(100) We can schedule basic stuff, like chips, wine, beer, and cold cuts.
(101) Cities and towns are struggling, in order to provide basic services
(102) Branching and merging are two basic operations of revision control.
(103) It features Renaissance influences wedded to a basic Italianate form
(104) It features Renaissance influences wedded to a basic Italianate form.
(105) A basic color scheme will use two colors that look appealing together
(106) One restaurant is the basic fundamental business unit in this country
(107) Liisa's father believed his daughter needed basic survival instincts.
(108) You can't communicate without a basic understanding of certain rules.
(109) The basic mistake people make is to think that happiness is the goal!
(110) A basic color scheme will use two colors that look appealing together.
(111) Human beings have an intuitive basic understanding of causal inference
(112) This particular function is considered a scaffolds most basic function
(113) It continues its basic ideological policy as an independent think tank
(114) Generally once round this river side area is the basic morning course.
(115) Human beings have an intuitive basic understanding of causal inference.
(116) This particular function is considered a scaffolds most basic function.
(117) It continues its basic ideological policy as an independent think tank.
(118) It defines the glosseme as the most basic unit or component of language
(119) It defines the glosseme as the most basic unit or component of language.
(120) This basic technique would be used repeatedly on many ships of the fleet
(121) We have had a lack of investment in basic infrastructure in this country
(122) This basic technique would be used repeatedly on many ships of the fleet.
(123) Torreon has only one store and sells basic food items gasoline and diesel
(124) We should respect the basic human rights of others much more their lives.
(125) Many new teachers feel ill-prepared to teach basic literacy and numeracy.
(126) Torreon has only one store and sells basic food items gasoline and diesel.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(127) Finally the core is fleshed out with no alterations to the basic structure
(128) Finally the core is fleshed out with no alterations to the basic structure.
(129) Several basic models for density variation with elevation are commonly used
(130) Schools teach students a basic method for learning things more effectively.
(131) Several basic models for density variation with elevation are commonly used.
(132) The most basic classification is by the number of threads used in the stitch
(133) Without a basic understanding of certain norms, communication is impossible.
(134) The most basic classification is by the number of threads used in the stitch.
(135) Each machine has four basic performance attributes body boost grip and weight
(136) This is ... "Working glove and trowel. One of a gardening club's basic tools"
(137) Each machine has four basic performance attributes body boost grip and weight.
(138) Several hydrated and basic forms of magnesium carbonate also exist as minerals
(139) Several changes were made to the system but the basic design remained the same
(140) This post will teach you how to set up the basic voice recognition environment
(141) Several hydrated and basic forms of magnesium carbonate also exist as minerals.
(142) Several changes were made to the system but the basic design remained the same.
(143) This post will teach you how to set up the basic voice recognition environment.
(144) The basic plan was modeled after Azuchi Castle the headquarters of Oda Nobunaga
(145) Engineering began for the villages myriad waterways and a basic system of roads
(146) As a preliminary familiarize yourself with the basic concept of nuclear fission
(147) However the stadium was closed due to lack of basic services and infrastructure
(148) It is a basic quality of an employee to complete his tasks within a fixed time.
(149) The basic plan was modeled after Azuchi Castle the headquarters of Oda Nobunaga.
(150) Engineering began for the villages myriad waterways and a basic system of roads.
(151) As a preliminary familiarize yourself with the basic concept of nuclear fission.
(152) However the stadium was closed due to lack of basic services and infrastructure.
(153) By second grade, students are expected to have basic reading and writing skills.
(154) He used the game of throwing dice to understand the basic concepts of probability
(155) He used the game of throwing dice to understand the basic concepts of probability.
(156) These rules may be added to the basic game collectively or individually as desired
(157) Sine cosine and tangent are three basic trigonometric equations youll need to know
(158) These rules may be added to the basic game collectively or individually as desired.
(159) Sine cosine and tangent are three basic trigonometric equations youll need to know.
(160) Reliable functioning is a basic condition for public presentation of a new product.
(161) Astronomy is like geography. It should be part of basic education as it was for me.
(162) Later the Chapter became the basic political subdivision of Navajo Tribal Government
(163) Discuss the basic procedures involved in the analysis of conversational interaction.
(164) The basic design of the humble paper clip has not changed in over one hundred years.
(165) Later the Chapter became the basic political subdivision of Navajo Tribal Government.
(166) Most of the basic material a writer works with is acquired before the age of fifteen.
(167) One of the basic Sufi needs is to enable people to see themselves as they really are.
(168) The basic idea behind eye tracker interaction is that you look somewhere on the screen
(169) The basic idea behind eye tracker interaction is that you look somewhere on the screen.
(170) Despite this extraordinarily large payroll many basic services were not being performed
(171) Despite this extraordinarily large payroll many basic services were not being performed.
(172) The whole world consists of four elements which are the basic ingredients of all bodies.
(173) There are two basic approaches to dictating code using custom grammars or using VoiceCode
(174) Well there aren't any other positions left. After that, all that is left is basic member.
(175) The basic job of an advertising agency is to figure out how to turn a desire into a need.
(176) Why was it so hard to establish that the neuron is the most basic unit of nervous tissue?
(177) There are two basic approaches to dictating code using custom grammars or using VoiceCode.
(178) The basic design concept was to produce a straightforward easytobuild and operate aircraft
(179) The very basic fact is that Vladimir Putin is not going to be an ally of the United States
(180) The basic design concept was to produce a straightforward easytobuild and operate aircraft.
(181) It also studied Hydras surface composition reflectivity and other basic physical properties
(182) The hurricane survivors were allotted adequate food provisions for their basic nourishment.
(183) It also studied Hydras surface composition reflectivity and other basic physical properties.
(184) If you follow these basic techniques the biggest problem that remains is misrecognized words
(185) If you follow these basic techniques the biggest problem that remains is misrecognized words.
(186) Many parents are worried their children are not being given a basic understanding of numbers.
(187) Human beings usually have two basic desires: to get away from pain and to arrive at pleasure.
(188) We have explained that HTML is, as a basic rule, elements marked up with open and close tags.
(189) A provisioning process for a basic service required complex configurations of numerous devicesجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(190) Word order is considerably more flexible than English but the basic order is subjectverbobject
(191) This sort of exercise training has three basic principles overload specificity and progression
(192) He achieves this panorama through basic myths and recurrent eternal patterns of group behavior
(193) (APPLAUSE) So what I meant was, if we stick to our basic principles, we will win next November
(194) A provisioning process for a basic service required complex configurations of numerous devices.
(195) Word order is considerably more flexible than English but the basic order is subjectverbobject.
(196) This sort of exercise training has three basic principles overload specificity and progression.
(197) He achieves this panorama through basic myths and recurrent eternal patterns of group behavior.
(198) The basic procedure involves measuring how quickly people classify stimuli as words or nonwords
(199) The basic procedure involves measuring how quickly people classify stimuli as words or nonwords.
(200) Why is it so difficult to establish that the nervous cell is the basic unit for the nervous tissue?
(201) Am I to contribute either colourful and interesting sentences or those that illustrate basic syntax?
(202) Despite its proximity there was no infrastructure for basic services including schooling for children
(203) Despite its proximity there was no infrastructure for basic services including schooling for children.
(204) I think the first thing we have to do is restore this country's allegiance to its basic moral principles
(205) Investigations have revealed that a significant number of eateries are ignoring basic hygiene standards.
(206) I c-- I can say that I grew up in a very modest home and was very blessed to have-- all my basic needs met
(207) Like those of many who knew English, his English was very basic: "How much is it?" and "It's not my size."
(208) What is the basic difference between saying 'I know that God exists' and saying 'I know that love exists'?
(209) It makes sure that we don't end up paying taxes on groceries and medicine and the basic necessities of life
(210) We are all fighters. It is basic human nature. We strive to get somewhere in life or we fight for survival.
(211) Some species gradually develop elaborate repertoires of dozens or even hundreds of variants of a basic song.
(212) The family exists for many reasons, but its most basic function may be to draw together after a member dies.
(213) It offered programs including evening computer classes mortgage counseling programs and basic skills training
(214) It offered programs including evening computer classes mortgage counseling programs and basic skills training.
(215) The basic idea underlying religion is to create an atmosphere for the spiritual development of the individual.
(216) * The basic prohibitions (No slander, libel, etc.) are noted in the "Read me first." Please be sure to read it.
(217) It has a few basic functions to connect to the eye tracker get position data and activate the current gaze point
(218) It has a few basic functions to connect to the eye tracker get position data and activate the current gaze point.
(219) The charitable food bank provided each of their registered needy families with an allocation of basic foodstuffs.
(220) Maybe in a different universe, our basic five senses are useless and we would require different senses altogether.
(221) Well, in this world of basic stereotyping, give a guy a big nose and some weird hair and he is capable of anything.
(222) Studies show that once the basic needs of shelter and food are met, additional wealth adds very little to happiness.
(223) This is a basic factor that can even be said to be the common lot of man; it certainly doesn't apply only to Germans.
(224) I never know what to say to people who have absolutely no grasp of the basic facts and are too ignorant to realise it.
(225) Humans are about to grasp basic substances of all creations. When that moment comes, life or death are no longer matters.
(226) The second basic principle is that in as much as you've done it to the least of these, my brethren, you've done it unto me
(227) Success is neither magical nor mysterious. Success is the natural consequence of consistently applying basic fundamentals.
(228) You can't have limited government -- you can't have a wealthy society if the family breaks down, that basic unit of society
(229) We have not reached the consensus that to eat is a basic human right. This is an ethical crisis. This is a crisis of faith.
(230) The basic directions in anatomy are toward the head; toward the front, back, and sides; and toward and away from the center.
(231) Once youve gotten used to the basic commands and extensions to control Google Chrome you may start to hunger for a faster way
(232) Once youve gotten used to the basic commands and extensions to control Google Chrome you may start to hunger for a faster way.
(233) We shouldn't have these laws, but law will not correct the basic problem, and that's the morality of the people that we must do
(234) And one of the most basic needs and the most important one that I've learned was that I was blessed to have a mother and a father
(235) Well, there's no daylight on the basic premise that there should be no bank too big to fail and no individual too powerful to jail
(236) On a basic level- everything we say- essentially anything that comes out of our mouths is a rationalisation in some form or another
(237) A large proportion of the world's population don't have access to basic human rights which are taken for granted in affluent countries.
(238) When you aren't sincere you need to pretend, and by pretending you end up believing yourself; that's the basic principle of every faith.
(239) Keep it simple and keep it real. The more basic we see our connection to God and Spirit, the easier it is to feel like you're a part of it.
(240) For a novelist, a given historic situation is an anthropologic laboratory in which he explores his basic question: What is human existence?
(241) Some people live their memorable years fighting against their basic instincts only to succumb in the end to what was actually good for them.
(242) I'm teaching basic participial constructions now, but, with regard to those below, what different ways of translating them would everybody use?
(243) As far as religious freedom is concerned, one of the basic tenets of this nation, and I believe that the Constitution protects all of our rights
(244) Well, I think it would have to be the Sermon on the Mount, because it expresses a basic principle that I think we've lost over the last six years
(245) Every penny NOT spent on investing in yourself (after basic needs of course) may be a wasted future opportunity from missing learns and connects.
(246) But we have failed to provide the basic safety net support that American workers need in order to be able to compete and win in the global economy
(247) There can only be two basic loves... the love of God unto the forgetfulness of self, or the love of self unto the forgetfulness and denial of God.
(248) Another werewolf thing. Like most animals, we spent a large part of our lives engaged in the three Fs of basic survival. Feeding, fighting and... reproduction.
(249) Image Viewer is an image viewing software. This software is a very small program. This software has basic functions only. This is translatable by Tatoeba Project users.
(250) This all worked reasonably well inside my own head but at the time I was only four, an age at which apparently I wasn't even speaking yet except to express basic needs.
(251) And the basic problem here is, there's a lot of good intention to help poor people, but guess who gets the entitlements in Washington? The big guys get -- the rich people
(252) The basic idea of Esperanto is the humanist concept of creating a joyful world where life is a pleasure. A world in which travelling is a sparkling delight full of discoveries.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(253) I tried to make my life colorful with basic colors Red, Green and Blue....... ohh god... my perfection in blending made it white !!! now again confused…. should go with :( or :)
(254) What is Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton done to this country? That the most basic responsibility of an administration is to protect the safety and security of the American people
(255) The more you realize, the more you realize there is nothing to realize. The idea that there's somewhere we have got to get to, and something we have to attain, is our basic delusion.
(256) So, if it means limited government, you have to ask the basic question, what should the role of government be? The founders asked that question, had a revolution and wrote a Constitution
(257) I think that there's too much attention paid by the press corps about the campaign minutia and not enough paid by the press corps to the basic ideas that distinguish us from Barack Obama
(258) As far as I can tell, there are two basic (kissing) rules: 1. Don't bite anything without permission. 2. The human tongue is like wasabi: it's very powerful, and should be used sparingly.
(259) The spread of evil is the symptom of a vacuum. Whenever evil wins, it is only by default: by the moral failure of those who evade the fact that there can be no compromise on basic principles.
(260) The basic element that will distinguish those that are for godliness from those that are promoting ungodliness is if such individuals possess the spirit of godliness and not just a form of it.
(261) Fear is a basic human instinct and an indicator of the gravity of a situation. It becomes an asset if it is effectively controlled. It becomes a weakness for a man if he lets it prevail over him.
(262) just basic?
(263) that's basic.
(264) the basic one...
(265) something basic?
(266) it's pretty basic.
(267) we have basic needs
(268) of basic assumptions
(269) that's a basic rule.
(270) and the basic idea is
(271) many basic revulsions
(272) it's a basic rule here
(273) those basic questions.
(274) just the basic feeling.
(275) in the most basic sense.
(276) their basic preferences.
(277) there's no basic course.
(278) It is a very basic book.
(279) to understand basic life.
(280) that's the basic concept.
(281) the basic idea of humanism
(282) it is the basic in dating.
(283) let's get basic out there.
(284) is the second basic problem
(285) and their basic inspiration
(286) just your basic dover lift.
(287) it's, uh it's pretty basic.
(288) using some basic technology
(289) This is pretty basic stuff.
(290) this gives us the basic data
(291) This is a simple basic case.
(292) these basic animal instincts.
(293) of those very basic questions
(294) 40 percent of basic literature
(295) these basic fundamental skills
(296) is the basic structural change
(297) it's a basic continuity error.
(298) your basic texmex food groups.
(299) it's actually very basic stuff
(300) It has very basic information.
(301) Good basic case for the LG G2.
(302) ranging from basic neuroscience
(303) and that basic feeling of trust
(304) the time machine's basic design.
(305) with the most basic of services.
(306) and look at its basic components
(307) biology, with its basic question
(308) you're the basic detective? yup.
(309) basic forms of immortality story
(310) it's, uh it's it's pretty basic.
(311) we'll sell you a basic cell phone
(312) because there is a basic paradox:
(313) some basic patterns of evolution.
(314) do you know? the recipe is basic.
(315) would have rescued basic servicesجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(316) basic kinds of immortality stories
(317) basic snarl. show me some slobber.
(318) with basic demon needs and rights?
(319) whatever basic knowledge you gain.
(320) basic design of the time machine...
(321) because there are more basic needs.
(322) and basic human equality before god
(323) and that's very the basic reason i'
(324) but something as basic as happiness
(325) all we need are some basic supplies
(326) look at it, it's not fucking basic.
(327) all the basic sciences support them
(328) well, it's just basic chemistry, yo.
(329) so i'm really a basic scientist, not
(330) basic principles of quantum physics.
(331) it's not basic. and it's not hidden.
(332) The basic story here is very simple.
(333) This is a basic tool with no frills.
(334) because the basic aspect of the world
(335) i need something a little more basic.
(336) the gear's good. i have a basic pack.
(337) and the basic punchline of my talk is
(338) with the most basic of health services
(339) 125 million who cannot do basic maths.
(340) of the basic structure of the mountain
(341) what? what's up? to get clean is basic
(342) it is the basic, most fundamental food
(343) i... remembered something really basic.
(344) leaving only the basic event signage...
(345) a basic operating system and a compiler
(346) as well as other basic human functions.
(347) so the cow, basically, eats three basic
(348) It's an ok read, but it's pretty basic.
(349) Good basic book for a beginning runner.
(350) the basic structure of a time machine...
(351) on basic services for the disadvantaged.
(352) there are actually just four basic forms
(353) we have a basic affinity for our family.
(354) Good basic set and really easy to clean.
(355) now these are stories from basic science.
(356) the five basic principles of flag design.
(357) whether they had basic audio capabilities
(358) we don't have the basic ideas formulated.
(359) but that does not change the basic setup.
(360) easy to remember the basic rules we need.
(361) i believe that beauty is a basic service.
(362) and basic and take a picture of your food
(363) and this illustrates the basic principle.
(364) well it starts from a very basic premise:
(365) and were able to afford the basic elements
(366) where it seems like your basic assumptions
(367) and those are usually the basic scientists
(368) he believed that there were 70 basic poses
(369) these people are denying our basic rights.
(370) it starts with a foundation, basic skills.
(371) But overall it's fairly basic, and simple.
(372) on basic things like electricity, obviously
(373) its pretty basic, but it should still work.
(374) i'm talking about basic survival, you know?
(375) the basic fee is 1,500 yen. but, i'm sorry.
(376) still had to abide by a basic set of rules.
(377) Very basic, basic information in this book.
(378) i switched him to remote. it's pretty basic.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(379) the most basic solution is to use encryption
(380) as our basic, most fundamental human staple.
(381) the idea is simple, basic. it's not original
(382) it is mostly unknown to us in basic biology.
(383) the basic story here is that what used to be
(384) we had to explain a couple of basic concepts
(385) so, i'm just going to show you a basic idea.
(386) number three, use two to three basic colors.
(387) There are two basic problems with this book.
(388) in very basic terms, and with this, we could.
(389) yep, you can take him. i got the basic facts.
(390) that's the basic tenet of a prenup, isn't it?
(391) to understand the basic idea of the web pages
(392) tg: i believe that beauty is a basic service.
(393) even in the army they teach basic navigation.
(394) nothing of physics. but he accepted the basic
(395) we're trying to determine their basic ecology
(396) not to have access to basic medical services.
(397) of preclinical basic science cancer research.
(398) but we break it down to some basic realities.
(399) the basic rules are the essentially the same.
(400) the government has invested in basic education
(401) have made is just a basic examining of events.
(402) between what we've learned about basic science
(403) how important it is to restore basic function.
(404) by looking at and understanding basic research
(405) where, once the basic structure is established
(406) Does all the basic vacuum jobs and works fine.
(407) everyone can receive an equal and basic income.
(408) where you have your basic maintenance functions
(409) so these basic concepts of multitasking in time
(410) that's the basic stuff an expert needs to know.
(411) i'll go through the three basic configurations.
(412) it's such a basic problem. they're exaggerating
(413) They vary from luxury car rental to basic cars.
(414) so that's a way to get basic services scaled up.
(415) basic research on fruit flies has anything to do
(416) this very basic shift in my physical orientation
(417) the basic problem, i'm sure you're familiar with
(418) and that those basic poses or shapes of the face
(419) the basic idea is, whether or not there is a god
(420) I proceeded from there with some basic browsing.
(421) The photography part has good basic tips though.
(422) The book does not contain any basic information.
(423) basic grammar and punctuation, sloppy penmanship.
(424) aren't explained in terms of anything more basic.
(425) basic structure. materials. power source. motors.
(426) so these are just some of the kind of basic ideas
(427) so, what's needed is a basic shift in philosophy.
(428) just as a basic metric for global decisionmaking.
(429) basic nutritional needs that won't promote growth
(430) alright everyone, i'll start with the basic step.
(431) Everyone should have access to basic health-care.
(432) it's the basics of basic, shouldn't we be on time?
(433) can hardly reach the most basic of this technology
(434) and all their basic necessities are taken care of.
(435) grain stores, even basic fruit crates, which means
(436) so i'd like to share with you the four basic steps
(437) until we care about human rights and basic dignity.
(438) i wouldn't even have realized something that basic.
(439) this basic fact as much as one might have expected.
(440) and the basic objective of this work is not to just
(441) we'll just have to find a way in the basic structureجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(442) the basic safeguards of integrity and accountability
(443) we're going to measure a few basic parameters on you
(444) you only need 1,000 to understand the basic literacy.
(445) sometimes i forget those basic scientific principles.
(446) kirby ferguson: okay, so that's the same basic melody
(447) in designing this we followed a few basic principles.
(448) so while disgust, along with the other basic emotions
(449) we could solve all major basic problems in the world.
(450) is they forget about the real basic pleasures of life.
(451) and we don't have to worry about basic needs being met
(452) i understand. we will be bending our basic policy, but
(453) to realize our most basic aspirations for health care.
(454) this is the basic question of somebody who's interested
(455) the basic rule for colors is to use two to three colors
(456) i think these are the basic elements of all creativity.
(457) for superheroes all the supplies in kind of basic form.
(458) start a basic training program. we'll need to be ready.
(459) to put up some things that will give the basic picture.
(460) I think this book is very basic and doesn't offer much.
(461) This is a very basic coffee pot that does the job well.
(462) and as we did it, we realized this was the basic problem
(463) he wanted us to look and ask basic questions of objects.
(464) just basically though, it is a basic piece of equipment.
(465) one is the most basic one is people like to know things.
(466) talking to patients about their most basic health needs.
(467) most jobs require at least basic word processing skills.
(468) This book is an easy read, very basic - yet interesting.
(469) this is a really basic, basic prosthetic limb under here.
(470) the basic physics is to keep yourself wide at the bottom.
(471) they took the basic ingredients, put them in a single jar
(472) I'm not a techno wizard so I can only speak to basic use.
(473) diet therapy behavioral therapy basic program 590,000 won.
(474) with that, let's start practicing some basic is maneuvers.
(475) is incredibly fast, the basic unit is a 10gigabitpersecond
(476) to replicate 53 different basic science studies looking at
(477) It's the cheapest, most basic mp3 player you've ever seen.
(478) and also the miller institute for basic research in science
(479) the subjects of ancient and classical literature are basic.
(480) As previous reviewers have stated, this book is very basic.
(481) they are all about providing basic information medical costs
(482) there is a basic view that real value involves making things
(483) and that kick crowned, basically, 30 years of basic research
(484) you could play games with it. you could program it in basic.
(485) you also forgot the science division's basic quarantine law.
(486) the basic printing colors, and then mixed up the separations
(487) and we installed networks there to allow basic communication
(488) they're starting basic flight. then they start basic flight.
(489) and that really starts with a basic response of our memories
(490) The instructions were pretty basic, but nothing complicated.
(491) there are three basic systems to a closed circuit rebreather.
(492) and so the basic gist of it is, i grabbed a bunch of families
(493) in fact more so than probably any of the other basic emotions
(494) first of all, does everyone have the basic needs of survival:
(495) As for it, the information was fairly basic and not much new.
(496) most of us grew up in a world where we have basic civil rights
(497) the basic rules are essentially the same as any ordinary duel.
(498) for the three basic things that animals have to do to survive:
(499) mastery of basic skills and a bare minimum of cultural literacy
(500) i'll rough out a tracking algorithm, basic cluster recognition.
(501) basic windows functions, browsing, painting, chatting and email
(502) that the basic of medical care is reaching out to the patients.
(503) a plain omelet is one of the very basic dishes any cook learns.
(504) in their basic framework by the time they were in kindergarten.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(505) and we got started getting very basic data about these animals.
(506) The basic storyline is fine, but there seem no real characters.
(507) this book is very general and only discusses basic information.
(508) i managed to reanimate most of the circuitry at the basic level.
(509) we could give clean drinking water, sanitation, basic healthcare
(510) The device is fairly basic compared with other similar products.
(511) that would give you a place to convalesce, maybe some basic tools
(512) the basic idea is they aggregate to form large groups, or swarms.
(513) the grand fireball is a basic ninjutsu taught in the uchiha clan.
(514) your basic hollentier is too stupid to know what to be afraid of.
(515) Love is our most basic human value and also our highest potential.
(516) we will now have a practical session on is basic flight maneuvers.
(517) the basic arrangement is the same as the takemikazuchi's intercom.
(518) so i have 10 basic rules. i'm going to walk you through all of them
(519) the fundamental basic data can be traced to individual chromosomes.
(520) that was the first of four basic types of attack range augmentation.
(521) the basic direction and subject is great, but look at this, jackson.
(522) so you can control for the basic things, like how hard the crash was
(523) there's a basic, profound acceleration of this evolutionary process.
(524) This book has two basic premises: that God exists and is omnipotent.
(525) ampirerights legislation, i'm more concerned with basic human rights.
(526) it's basic is to fight with a party consists of two or more exorcists.
(527) that the crispr technology came about through a basic research project
(528) well, it's a technology for, first, salvation in its most basic sense.
(529) I was searching for a basic book on the history of art and found this!
(530) oh, that's just your standard home security setup. basic runofthe mill.
(531) and the basic idea is that we're going to use the vibrations in a video
(532) there are some basic ideas that i think we can observe that are useful.
(533) however, as opposed to flower roads which repeat basic practice as usual
(534) i don't think we've even begun to discover what the basic principles are
(535) i really honestly believe that the basic problem here is pure depression
(536) However, I am not a hobbyist so for someone like myself, it's too basic.
(537) and yet i see it as something that's just as basic for survival long term
(538) this can make basic communication a challenge, unless you need directions.
(539) This is a well-made, basic product which fits most standard car headrests.
(540) your best defense is your apparent lack of the most basic detective skills.
(541) What is the modern definition of "basic"?
(542) How to Use "basic" with Example Sentences.
(543) If you had to explain to someone who was learning English what "basic" is, what would you say?
(544) Maybe it seems like a simple question, but the meaning of the word "basic" can get slippery.
(545) The Best Definition of "basic" I’ve Heard So Far.
(546) "basic" - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage note.
(547) What is the best definition of "basic"?
(548) What is the definition of an "basic"?
(549) What Is "basic"? Detailed Definition and Meaning.
(550) Use "basic" in a sentence.
(551) The Word "basic" in Example Sentences.
(552) English Sentences with Audio Using the Word "basic".
(553) What is definition of "basic" by Merriam-Webster.
(554) "basic" in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...).
(555) How do you write a good sentence with "basic"?
(556) "basic" sentence examples.
(557) "basic": In a Sentence.
(558) Here are 100 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "basic".
(559) How do you explain "basic"?
(560) What can I say instead of "basic"?
(561) What is a synonym for "basic"?
(562) What is a antonym for "basic"?
(563) What do you mean by "basic"?
(564) What is another word for "basic"?
(565) What is the best definition of "basic"?
(566) What is "basic" definition and meaning?
(567) How to use "basic" in a sentence.
(568) The Word "basic" in Example Sentences.
(569) "basic" meaning in english, "basic" definitions.
(570) Primary meanings of "basic".
(571) Full definitions of "basic".
(572) Full meaning of "basic".
(573) The Word "basic" in Example Sentences.
(574) Best definition of "basic".
(575) Define "basic" in one sentence, define "basic" in one word.
(576) What is the meaning of "basic" in a sentence.
(577) The Word "basic" in Example Sentences.
(578) What is the origin and root of "basic".
به جای حفظ کردن لغت basic ، جملات کوتاه با basic را حفظ کنید.
اگر واقعاً نمی توانید از حفظ کردن دل بکنید، به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی basic، جملات کوتاه مختلف با لغت basic را حفظ کنید. مثلاً به جای اینکه لغت “university” را به معنی “دانشگاه” حفظ کنید، عبارت “I go to university” به معنی “من به دانشگاه می روم” را حفظ کنید. وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی basic، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه basic را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از basic در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
جمله سازی با کلمه basic
ساختن جمله با basic به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی basic است. اما برای اینکه مغز شما بتواند لغت basic را در آینده به یاد بیاورد، بهترین راه استفاده از روش زیر است:
با لغت basic ده جمله بسازید و در هر کدام از جملات معنای متفاوتی از واژه basic که می خواهید یاد بگیرید را به کار ببرید. با ساختن جمله از لغات جدید به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
شاید مهم ترین مفهوم در زبان، جمله باشد. یادگیری ساختار جمله (sentence structure) در انگلیسی و هر زبان دیگری امری بسیار ضروری است. هر زبانی گرامر خاص خودش دارد و بر اساس آن ساختار جمله مشخص می شود. همین نکته در مورد زبان انگلیسی هم صدق می کند. در این زبان هم در هر نوع جمله ای قواعد دستوری خاصی حکم فرما است و هر یک از آن ها نقش مهمی در رساندن دقیق منظورمان دارند.
یک جمله گروهی از کلمات می باشد که در کنار یکدیگر قرار میگیرند و هر کدام از این کلمات اطلاعات خاصی را به ما می دهند. این کلمات اغلب با هم فرق دارند و هر کدام نقش خاص خودشان را در جمله دارند. از مهمترین اجزاء هر جمله می توان به فعل Verb، اسم Noun، صفت Adjective، قید Adverb، حرف ربطی conjunctions، حرف اضافه preposition، حرف تعریف و ... اشاره کرد.
ساختار جملات انگلیسی را می توان به 4 دسته تقسیم کرد.
جمله ساده با basic
یک جمله ساده با basic از یک بند اصلی که شامل فعل و فاعل است، تشکیل شده که اطلاعات کاملی در مورد یک اتفاق یا حالت را به ما می دهد. قاعده کلی ساختار این جملات به صورت زیر است:
فاعل + فعل قابل صرف
جمله مرکب با basic
برخلاف جملات ساده، در جملات مرکب با basic، دو بند داریم که با حرف ربط (Conjunction) یا ویرگول (comma) به هم متصل می شوند. نکته ای که باید در این جا به آن توجه شود این است که از آن جایی که دو بندی که در ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با basic به کار برده می شوند، مستقل هستند، حتی به صورت جداگانه هم معنا می دهند. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با basic بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + حرف ربط همپایه ساز + بند مستقل
جمله پیچیده با basic
ساختار جمله پیچیده (complex sentence structure) با basic همانطور که از نامش پیداست کمی با جمله مرکب با basic فرق دارد. در جملات پیچیده با basic، در کنار بند مستقل می توان از یک بند وابسته هم استفاده کرد. یک بند وابسته شامل حرف ربط وابسته ساز (Subordinating conjunction) یا ضمیر موصولی (relative pronoun) است. یادتان باشد این بند با این که فاعل و فعل دارد اما ممکن است معنای کاملی نداشته باشد. بنابراین یک بند وابسته برای این که مفهوم کاملی داشته باشد، به یک بند مستقل نیاز دارد. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات پیچیده انگلیسی با basic بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند مستقل وابسته
جمله پیچیده – مرکب با basic
ساختار پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با basic همانطور که از نامش می توان حدس زد، ترکیبی است از جملات پیچیده و مرکب با لغت basic. یعنی از دو بند مستقل و یک بند وابسته تشکیل می شود. این بندها با حرف ربط همپایه ساز به هم متصل می شوند. ساختار جملات پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با basic بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند وابسته + حرف ربط + بند مستقل
– همواره سعی کنید در مکالمه و یا ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی، از ساختار و کلماتی استفاده نمائید که خود افراد انگلیسی زبان (نیتیو) آن ساختار و کلمات را بکار می برند.
طبیعی است که برای این هدف لازم است شخص ترجمه کننده آنقدر متن انگلیسی خوانده باشد و نسبت به کالوکیشن ها و همایندهای زبان انگلیسی آشنا باشد تا بتواند به مانند انگلیسی زبان های نیتیو، مفهوم را منتقل کند.
مجدداً تاکید میکنیم که صرفاً با ابتکار و خلاقیت های شخصی، بدون تسلط به کالوکیشن های زبان انگلیسی به هیچ وجه این امر میسر نخواهد بود.
در این قسمت مهمترین سوالاتی که در خصوص جمله سازی با basic و کاربرد کلمه basic در جملات انگلیسی پرسیده می شود آورده شده است. امیدواریم با مطالعه این پاسخ ها به جواب مورد نظرتان دست پیدا کنید.
در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات basic را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه basic و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای basic، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه basic نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از basic در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه basic به کمک همین جملات با basic و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت basic می باشد.
وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی basic، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه basic را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از basic در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
ساختن جمله با basic به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی basic است. با ساختن جمله برای لغت basic به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
در صورتیکه این مطلب برای شما مفید بود، به ما امتیاز بدهید.
© کپی رایت 2017 - 2023 , کلیه حقوق محفوظ است | طراحی شده توسط حسام عالمیان