در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات advance را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه advance و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای advance، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه advance نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از advance در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه advance به کمک همین جملات با advance و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت advance می باشد.
در قسمت ذیل 578 جمله با advance برای شما آورده شده است. ضمناً شما می توانید با کلیک بر روی علامت بلندگو در کنار هر جمله، تلفظ جمله با advance را نیز گوش دهید.
(1) I paid in advance.
(2) I need an advance.
(3) Thank you in advance.
(4) Get ready in advance.
(5) I apologize in advance.
(6) You must pay in advance.
(7) Our advance was checked.
(8) Thanking you in advance.
(9) We apologise in advance.
(10) Pay your rent in advance.
(11) Can you pay me in advance?
(12) You'll be told in advance.
(13) Reserve a seat in advance.
(14) You have to pay in advance.
(15) I pay the money in advance.
(16) You need to pay in advance.
(17) Do I need to pay in advance?
(18) Do I have to pay in advance?
(19) They have to pay in advance.
(20) You should order in advance.
(21) I should've paid in advance.
(22) Send your baggage in advance.
(23) I'll let you know in advance.
(24) Not to advance is to go back.
(25) Do we have to pay in advance?
(26) Stop the advance of the enemy.
(27) He was in advance of his time.
(28) He sent his luggage in advance.
(29) I will let you know in advance.
(30) The way is free for an advance.
(31) Payment is required in advance.
(32) Prepare your speech in advance.
(33) The advance was able to continue
(34) Could you advance me some money?
(35) Do you sell advance tickets here?
(36) The advance was able to continue.
(37) Do you want me to pay in advance?
(38) He borrowed the money in advance.
(39) He wants to advance in the world.
(40) I asked my boss a salary advance.
(41) Can I get an advance on my salary?
(42) I insist on being paid in advance.
(43) He was far in advance of his days.
(44) All the seats are sold in advance.
(45) Why didn't you tell me in advance?
(46) Thank you in advance for your help.
(47) You don't need to apply in advance.
(48) May I have an advance on my salary?
(49) You should have told me in advance.
(50) You should pay your rent in advance.
(51) The officer told his men to advance.
(52) Confirm your reservation in advance.
(53) They don't want to advance in years.
(54) How can we advance our business goals
(55) She probably worked it out in advance
(56) Her method is far in advance of ours.
(57) You may pay in advance for your order.
(58) How can we advance our business goals.
(59) She probably worked it out in advance.
(60) Let me know your departure in advance.
(61) You should have telephoned in advance.
(62) You should buy your ticket in advance.
(63) You're lucky they paid you in advance.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(64) The plan has been agreed to in advance.
(65) His ideas were in advance of his times.
(66) His policy was in advance of his times.
(67) The boss had to advance him some money.
(68) You're going to have to pay in advance.
(69) A number of tickets are sold in advance.
(70) The mob came on but it could not advance
(71) Why didn't you tell it to me in advance?
(72) Einstein was far in advance of his time.
(73) I've done the job two months in advance.
(74) You must get lecture tickets in advance.
(75) He contorts himself to advance and grow.
(76) Everything was prepared well in advance.
(77) She finished her work an hour in advance.
(78) The mob came on but it could not advance.
(79) Our plans are to advance toward the city.
(80) You have to make reservations in advance.
(81) You may as well say it to him in advance.
(82) I'd like you to pay the money in advance.
(83) Examine the pile of documents in advance.
(84) I apologize in advance for his behaviour.
(85) You have to pay in advance at that hotel.
(86) Let me know in advance if you are coming.
(87) Thank you in advance for your cooperation.
(88) Thank you for your cooperation in advance.
(89) You should tell him about that in advance.
(90) He received a sizable advance for his book.
(91) He is far in advance of the other students.
(92) Tom was the victim of an advance-fee fraud.
(93) I thank you in advance for your assistance.
(94) We must investigate this matter in advance.
(95) Medical science has made a dramatic advance.
(96) Please inform me of your absence in advance.
(97) He decided neither to advance nor to retreat.
(98) You had better make a reservation in advance.
(99) We are making advance plans for our holidays.
(100) We should have made a careful plan in advance.
(101) But say, "O my Lord! advance me in knowledge."
(102) I made hotel reservations one month in advance.
(103) They advance slowly looking at all these things
(104) You would do well to tell it to him in advance.
(105) They departed ten days in advance of our party.
(106) Must I reserve a ticket a long time in advance?
(107) I reserved my hotel room three weeks in advance.
(108) I want him to be informed about that in advance.
(109) They advance slowly looking at all these things.
(110) The film was not screened in advance for critics
(111) It is essential to reserve your seat in advance.
(112) We can know in advance what excuse he will make.
(113) They were walking two hundred meters in advance.
(114) She received a large advance for her next novel.
(115) The film was not screened in advance for critics.
(116) I was uncertain whether to advance or to retreat.
(117) When I call on you, I'll let you know in advance.
(118) Please make your reservation one week in advance.
(119) My thanks in advance for not opening the windows.
(120) We bought our plane tickets two months in advance.
(121) You don't have to pay for an apartment in advance.
(122) His latest work is an advance on his previous one.
(123) I received a five hundred dollar advance on my pay.
(124) I went to bed after preparing everything in advance.
(125) Look up words in advance, before you attend a class.
(126) Don't forget to confirm your reservation in advance.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(127) Just to warn you in advance, today's blog is no fun.
(128) Let me know in advance when you're coming to Boston.
(129) It is necessary that we make a reservation in advance.
(130) The documents should be sent to Paris well in advance.
(131) The advance reviews of the new film are very favorable.
(132) Time passed rapidly and the work didn't advance at all.
(133) It's better to laugh afterwards than to cry in advance!
(134) You had better ask him in advance how much it will cost.
(135) See how eagerly the lobsters and the turtles all advance
(136) This statement is filed in advance of the annual meeting
(137) The world today needs to advance its production of food.
(138) See how eagerly the lobsters and the turtles all advance.
(139) This statement is filed in advance of the annual meeting.
(140) I would like to thank you in advance for the information.
(141) Our job is supposed to advance the security of our country
(142) His ideas were far in advance of the age in which he lived.
(143) Tom and I bought our plane tickets three months in advance.
(144) Allow me to know in advance when you are coming up to Tokyo.
(145) His latest novel marks a great advance on his previous ones.
(146) Is it ethical to give him the interview questions in advance?
(147) It would be to your advantage to prepare questions in advance.
(148) Christine, do you have any cake in advance for my friend is me?
(149) Luck and hard work are necessary if you want to advance in life.
(150) What's more, you can only buy train tickets one week in advance.
(151) Lindemann commanded the corps during the advance towards Leningrad
(152) Embargoes are usually arranged in advance as gentlemens agreements
(153) Lindemann commanded the corps during the advance towards Leningrad.
(154) Embargoes are usually arranged in advance as gentlemens agreements.
(155) Fourteenth Army was nevertheless able to change its axis of advance
(156) Fourteenth Army was nevertheless able to change its axis of advance.
(157) Many believe the ability to speak Chinese will advance their careers.
(158) Performance gains are realized by adjusting the ignition timing advance
(159) Many Acts advance the ultimate goal of constructing the doomsday device
(160) Performance gains are realized by adjusting the ignition timing advance.
(161) Many Acts advance the ultimate goal of constructing the doomsday device.
(162) Would you have your genome sequenced if it would advance medical science
(163) The westernmost Israeli force was to advance up the coastal road to Tyre
(164) Would you have your genome sequenced if it would advance medical science.
(165) The westernmost Israeli force was to advance up the coastal road to Tyre.
(166) The Avensis name is derived from the French term avancer meaning to advance
(167) Obviously I agree that you should advance in life through your own efforts.
(168) Putting chlorine in drinking water is the biggest advance in public health.
(169) The Avensis name is derived from the French term avancer meaning to advance.
(170) The Angels needed only one more victory to advance to their first World Series
(171) Where in all Japan is there a school that has 'advance at the crawl' in P.E.?!
(172) The Angels needed only one more victory to advance to their first World Series.
(173) All he wants is power to advance the agenda of a small group of vengeful geeks.
(174) To get a table at Tom's Tavern, you have to make reservations weeks in advance.
(175) This western flank was to advance alongside Karl von Bülows Second Army to Paris
(176) Immediately after the chief concern in the kingdom was checking Saladins advance
(177) I would like to thank you in advance for any help that you are able to give her.
(178) This western flank was to advance alongside Karl von Bülows Second Army to Paris.
(179) Immediately after the chief concern in the kingdom was checking Saladins advance.
(180) Every advance in civilization has been denounced as unnatural while it was recent.
(181) To advance spiritually requires a method of practice & determination to carry it out.
(182) Appreciation and remembrance are two vital tools that can advance our progress in life.
(183) God gave you the knowledge and ability for you to advance His Kingdom through your work
(184) The promise of the future is only possible when the price is paid in full and in advance.
(185) Writers such as novelists and poets don't seem to benefit much from the advance of science.
(186) I want well trained, well paid, child care workers to give our youngest kids advance opportunities
(187) Only if there is a concerted effort to destroy the advance of radical Islamists who are against us
(188) You can't say that civilization doesn't advance, however, for in every war they kill you in a new way.
(189) Good character is all about improving your personal moral values to advance to a more desirable state.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(190) The referee, according to principle of advantage, raised his hand and motioned for the advance to continue.
(191) Patience Pays..Is true! But the greater truth is that it takes advance payment before it pays you in return!
(192) The advance of regret can be so gradual that it is impossible to say "yesterday I was happy, today I am not.
(193) I thank you in advance for your kind cooperation and remain at your disposal for any information if necessary.
(194) The Encyclopedia--the advance artillery of reason, the armada of philosophy, the siege engine of the enlightenment...
(195) The pure present is an ungraspable advance of the past devouring the future. In truth, all sensation is already memory.
(196) The main streets of many villages have in fact been abandoned. The main reason is the advance of big stores like Wal-Mart.
(197) Success comes with a promise and a price. The price has to be paid in full and in advance before the promise is fulfilled.
(198) Location check: The parties involved themselves or their attendants should look over the place for the miai meeting in advance.
(199) Even if things don't unfold the way you expected, don't be disheartened or give up. One who continues to advance will win in the end.
(200) I had expected stronger resistance from the enemy but if anything there are less of them as we advance to the centre... Don't you think that's strange?
(201) Having drunk the dregs of Your Love, I am intoxicated beyond recognition. Now, I only pray for the nearness of You so I may advance in my annihilation.
(202) Partnership and cooperation among nations is not a choice; it is the one way, the only way, to protect our common security and advance our common humanity.
(203) And let me say in advance that I would yield in part to Governor Huntsman, because he speaks fluent Chinese, he has worked in China, and he's been the ambassador
(204) Whereas a novice makes moves until he gets checkmated (proof), a Grand Master realizes 20 moves in advance that it’s futile to continue playing (conceptualizing).
(205) For code-type locks that don't need a key, there are 'free dial' systems where you can set any number you like, and fixed types where the number is set in advance.
(206) Personal life, expression, knowledge, and history advance obliquely, and not directly, toward ends or toward concepts. That which is sought too deliberately is not obtained.
(207) We have to continue to work with the Iraqi army so that they are better prepared to advance on some of the other strongholds inside Iraq, like Mosul, when they are able to do so
(208) So look, in diplomacy, you are always trying to see how you can figure out the interest of the other to see if there isn't some way you can advance your security and your values
(209) Because this is such a highly technical subject, I would like to point out in advance the likelihood that some of what I'm about to say may include information that is incorrect.
(210) They (religions) dread the advance of science as witches do the approach of daylight and scowl on the fatal harbinger announcing the subversions of the duperies on which they live.
(211) My neighbor is having some work done on his roof starting tomorrow, so he came to let me know about it. "There might be a lot of dust, so I apologize beforehand. Thank you in advance."
(212) The language of intrinsic human rights represented a significant advance beyond the previous language of world religions in terms of its universal applicability and its thiswordliness.
(213) Those who work hard and constantly seek to be visible to their superiors, those who showcase their hard work, are the ones who advance to positions of greater power and responsibility.
(214) The report from the National Development and Reform Committee says that the advance in rural high-speed telecommunication infrastructure is the main reason for the increase in Internet users.
(215) And — and I would note indeed, the reason I said that is I was asked — my friend Donald has taken to it as advance playing Bruce Springsteen's "Born in the USA", and I was asked what I thought of that
(216) in advance.
(217) nose. advance .
(218) we, advance party
(219) advance far faster
(220) all ships, advance!
(221) ready to advance...
(222) advance! ram attack!
(223) thank you in advance.
(224) advance this century.
(225) any advance on 70,000?
(226) any advance on 22,000?
(227) i continue to advance.
(228) and he pays in advance.
(229) 10,000, all in advance.
(230) which was a big advance
(231) let's advance time a bit
(232) Okay. Thanks in advance!
(233) Leaders think in advance.
(234) advance! yae yu is brave.
(235) juugo, you knew in advance
(236) paying in advance, kimoto!
(237) i will tell you in advance.
(238) i'm apologizing in advance.
(239) so i thank you in advance...
(240) advance on axial sixsixfour.
(241) painted the room in advance.
(242) they're retreating. advance!
(243) in advance. so you like this?
(244) now advance it, framebyframe.
(245) advance in medical technology
(246) infantry form up for advance.
(247) who would've known in advance?
(248) advance notice from the devil.
(249) we need to give advance notice
(250) massive technological advance:
(251) krumitz, advance the explosion.
(252) noone else has advance warning.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(253) do not advance. do not advance.
(254) to advance his political cause.
(255) and i'm going to let time advance
(256) especially do not advance naruto.
(257) we see really remarkable advance.
(258) he took a cash advance of $6,000.
(259) oh, let me guess. another advance.
(260) so i think half of my book advance
(261) the students went there in advance
(262) appointment eight days in advance.
(263) so he knows the pattern in advance.
(264) but, i was already paid in advance.
(265) swine who mock the will to advance.
(266) my advance party will vote for you.
(267) i release spartas to advance summon!
(268) advance summon animal king behemoth!
(269) yes.... please excuse me in advance.
(270) your advance for the next two weeks.
(271) all right, b team, advance to target.
(272) by which society is going to advance.
(273) the top 2 teams advance to nationals.
(274) they also agreed to advance my salary.
(275) did our society advance that far or...
(276) to advance the insurance company money.
(277) advance party has consolidated its vote
(278) not only did she sign advance directives
(279) correctly perceive that they can advance
(280) i'm calling advance because it's advance
(281) and come up with these three in advance.
(282) will not be able to say that in advance.
(283) thanks in advance for your help tomorrow.
(284) we apologize for the rudeness in advance!
(285) tomorrow, we advance on the western front.
(286) to someone, please let me know in advance.
(287) are you gonna advance me the money or not?
(288) perhaps the first major scientific advance
(289) you'd like to have a little advance warning.
(290) what a relief. thanks. thank you in advance.
(291) as advance troops to the world of the living!
(292) i haven't really thought that far in advance.
(293) what?! then the advance troops are all dead?!
(294) the advance unit went to check up on that hole.
(295) i apologize in advance for the picture quality.
(296) allowing for the further advance of the titans.
(297) tsukudasan, thank you in advance for your help.
(298) right instead of right, advance straight forward
(299) and 10,000 yen is the most i can get in advance.
(300) you want to know why i'm telling you in advance?
(301) i have information regarding the german advance.
(302) if kenmin party join forces with my advance party
(303) and i stress the term ex ante, it means in advance
(304) you have to reserve these things weeks in advance.
(305) so, because this is as much a philosophical advance
(306) chihirosan went to the home of the victim in advance
(307) the freedom of information act to advance his cause.
(308) go forward! advance party! go forward! advance party!
(309) hence, i'd like to get my summer holidays in advance.
(310) now let's advance to 10,000 years before the present.
(311) bought it with an advance that i was paid for this...
(312) before you begin, i must ask that you pay in advance.
(313) we shall not wait for the orcs to make their advance.
(314) this is the first time i've seen it advance like this.
(315) but so many crimes are planned days, weeks in advance.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(316) i activate the magic card, advance draw, from my hand!
(317) to advance by all means and kicking out her friend ...
(318) mr. jokagasaki and kaori momentarily advance your way!
(319) this is an advance celebration! come on, drink, drink!
(320) i'll hold on tight to these definite bonds as i advance
(321) i'll hold on tight to these uncertain bonds as i advance
(322) your third consecutive term. congratulations in advance.
(323) we spent another year and a half in advance development.
(324) the operation is a difficult one. 30 pennies in advance.
(325) it's critical that we advance our plans for you and tyler.
(326) i apologize in advance but it's the best job in the world.
(327) if we compare it with the lively rally at the advance party
(328) Yes, but they need a reservation at least a day in advance.
(329) There is always the potential to advance and evolve in life.
(330) and somebody like you who does not see everything in advance
(331) two teams will advance from each pool to the quarter finals.
(332) however, despite that, to mankind it will be a great advance.
(333) i've decided to advance you the money that you requested. oh.
(334) i thought that it would be better to tell you this in advance.
(335) so i don't have to plan it out in advance, but i can improvise
(336) he already wiped out our advance team. he'll be on high alert.
(337) We must do all that depends on us to advance the kingdom of God
(338) and everybody says, well don't they advance in the winter time?
(339) you can ask your insurance company for an advance on the claim.
(340) i will tell you in advance that there is no misunderstanding ah
(341) if you're smart enough, you can advance a grade in half a year.
(342) we don't need to have every move mapped out 20 steps in advance.
(343) and we thank you in advance for your thoroughness in the matter.
(344) Every election is a sort of advance auction sale of stolen goods.
(345) as an advance celebration for yokominehan too, everyone stand up.
(346) and i want to apologize in advance, for any mistakes i might make.
(347) i know, man. some idiot kiwi goes and advance himalaya guide here.
(348) even though we talked in advance, there was none of us who believed
(349) ok, we are the advance party. so, let's make a promise to everyone.
(350) why pay for a storage unit a year in advance and put nothing in it?
(351) i'm going to get double the advance i got for the last book. double!
(352) whoever killed ernie had to have known about the robbery in advance.
(353) you made an appointment in advance at the jewelry store for april 13
(354) anyone who claims to be an antique dealer in advance is allowed entry.
(355) that doesn't mean to say i have to applaud every advance in the field.
(356) Current best current fare is 59.95 via uberX. Shall I book in advance?
(357) hey, i was wondering if it was possible to get an advance on my salary.
(358) i want to advance gangan, i wonder if my profession is a warrior system
(359) nice of them to, uh...nice of them to let us know about that in advance.
(360) wait, youyou are claiming that you had sex with her to advance the case?
(361) i release skull base and burningskullhead to advance summon skull flame!
(362) i thought this might happen, so i sorted out onodera's photos in advance!
(363) Wishing you and your family Merry "X" mas and HAPPY NEW Year in advance..
(364) oh! miss you're looking beautiful. the worshipers will advance your career.
(365) mel, there was no advance on my solo record. there's gotta be some royalty.
(366) the ones that win this duel can advance and face team new world, they are...
(367) you found out in advance about the drug's approval and used that information.
(368) Every great advance in science has issued from a new audacity of imagination.
(369) this is the greatest advance in modern physics since the splitting of the atom.
(370) For example? Please do inform a few days in advance, this is not thefirst time.
(371) you can't say civilization dont advance, in every war they kill you in a new way
(372) i release cabrera's catapult to advance summon the ooparts monster sol monolith!
(373) to be honest, when a tenant pays a year's rent in advance and then gets locked up
(374) I wish they would have told me in advance that you don't want a 3rd party battery.
(375) this will surely guarantee your third consecutive term. congratulations in advance!
(376) our instinct, as scientists, is to move forward, advance quickly, push the envelope.
(377) Time is ok, but hope you can come earlier in your slot e.g. .Please call in advance.
(378) if you'd actually told us about your plan in advance, we'd have had time to get here.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(379) to pay fortune lady earthy's advance summoning cost, i'll release fortune lady lighty!
(380) the base will be taken and moscow 5 will now play ehome and advance in the tournament.
(381) The author has the good sense to tell you in advance what he is not going to show you.
(382) A half hour is doable. Can you wait on hold while I call the store to order in advance?
(383) Betrayal is advancing myself at the expense of the one who I committed myself to advance.
(384) someone for whom a planned social encounter known about months in advance is an exception.
(385) due to unforeseen circumstances, it's critical that we advance our plans for you and tyler.
(386) a kind of main character active place advantageously promoted advance occasional development
(387) The highest return on your investment of your time and energy comes from planning in advance.
(388) online kingdom is eliminated taking home $25,000 and it will be moscow 5 that will advance...
(389) i assure you these expenses are essential and nonnegotiable and payable in advance, naturally.
(390) for the last two years, an advance team of new autobots has taken refuge here under my command.
(391) maybe.. however, i have to tell you in advance that because of the special client the usual price...
(392) you gather personal effects on your subject in advance, and then you present them as psychic revelations.
(393) party leader shiroyama from advance party, and party leader mutou from the constitutional democratic party.
(394) well, the bellas tonight are making history as the first ever allfemale group to advance to the icca finals.
(395) john harrison was a fiction created the moment i was awoken by your admiral marcus to help him advance his cause.
(396) the real purpose of socialism is precisely to overcome and advance beyond the predatory phase of human development
(397) as you can see, the military's moving into position but won't advance because of safety concerns for the hostages.
(398) We...advance toward a state of society in which not only each man but every impulse in each man claims carte blanche.
(399) My biggest complaint about this story is that most of it happens off-page, and doesn't really advance into the story.
(400) afterwards we may drop a purely academic balance, twenty men killed, fifteen women, nine children and an advance of three yards.
(401) Also there were few tips on preparing your meals in advance, such as getting rid of salt or adding it at times only when necessary.
(402) As the world fights those who use violence to advance their agenda, engagement, not neutrality,is needed in our educational systems.
(403) you haven't entered the advance stages yet, as tup has, but any information we can gather from you could help to find a cure for tup.
(404) Twofer: Some of those best courses that have more than one on site will offer a discount on their second course when paid in advance.
(405) Oh ya check ur nus mail I tink the marketing study got someone emailsay if for any reason cannot make it can email them.in advance one
(406) "We hope this meeting will advance prospects for peace in the Korean Peninsula," Singapore's Ministry of Foreign Affairs said in a statement.
(407) Please, no matter how we advance in technology please don't abandon the book-there is nothing in our material world more beautiful than a book.
(408) Please, no matter how we advance technologically, please don't abandon the book. There is nothing in our material world more beautiful than the
(409) unfortunately, barden's other group, the bellas, do not advance, and senior aubrey posen loses her chance to redeem herself from last year's pukegate.
(410) i'd wait until nightfall when they're asleep and vulnerable, then advance inside a tree line, maybe rig a trip wire in case he's trying to double back.
(411) Take a Taxi The Amsterdam airport has their fleet of taxis that you can book in advance and will be waiting to take you to your destination upon arrival.
(412) Belcher said the airport's conference room was serving as a makeshift shelter for several area families who hiked up the wooded hillside in advance of rising water.
(413) We welcome change and openness; for we believe that freedom and security go together, that the advance of human liberty can only strengthen the cause of world peace.
(414) then something interrupted the course of its trajectory, so, krumitz, run a line from the point of the bomb blast through the hard drive and advance the alley toward us.
(415) Failure does not connote that you achieved nothing. It denotes that you are on an adventure towards finding what will eventually advance you to the realization of your goals.
(416) There is a spirit and a need and a man at the beginning of every great human advance. Every one of these must be right for that particular moment in history or nothing happens.
(417) A rival distributor, Mike Selwyn from United International Pictures, says that unlike The Matrix Revolutions, he cannot detect any advance scepticism, even within the business.
(418) I was not one man only but the steady advance hour after hour of an army in close formation, in which there appeared, according to the moment, impassioned men, indifferent men, jealous men.
(419) Harmony also is not a luxury, it is an evolutionary necessity, if we are to advance further. And harmony cannot be compromised for any book in the world, no matter how ancient, or who wrote it.
(420) ... time is a master of ceremonies who always ends up putting us in our rightful place, we advance, stop, and retreat according to his orders, our mistake lies in imagining that we can catch him out.
(421) this is two weeks in advance
(422) i have to get a travel advance
(423) and i do have the travel advance
(424) Thanks in advance for any assistance.
(425) Tickets must be reserved months in advance.
(426) Who ignored Lord Raglan's advice to advance?
(427) the advance purchase ticket is like a Walk-on
(428) there's not any advance purchase tickets left
(429) so all i needed was the travel advance for him
(430) They can but they'd rather you call in advance.
(431) we can get you a seven day advance purchase fare
(432) you can't do that with an advance purchase ticket
(433) you're not able to get an advance purchase ticket
(434) i just need to turn up to the advance ticket desk
(435) How have cardinals been advance to cardinal priests?
(436) there's not an advance purchase tickets available now
(437) and the purchase restrictions were 21 days in advance
(438) In what city did Goring display the advance equipment?
(439) What branch of philosophy did Popper advance the most?
(440) Who sent the order to have them advance their position?
(441) what's the cost for that that advance booking reductionجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(442) What was the downed U-2 gathering intelligence in advance of
(443) What was the name of the Islamist advance into northern Mali?
(444) you have to have at least a 7 day advance purchase for the 98
(445) The objective of the game is to advance all the pieces to the end.
(446) Hilton reportedly received a 100000 advance payment for this book.
(447) She got the questions in advance Her replies were written replies.
(448) the only advance purchase ticket is available is on the train after
(449) The torque amplifier was the advance that allowed these machines to work.
(450) would the price have gone up if i had called just a couple days in advance
(451) What Macedonian ruler didn't help to advance Greek beliefs and ways of life
(452) What did Barnes believe was least able to advance the interests of architects?
(453) and they'll have to call you directly with the travel advance numbers and so forth
(454) If the officers want to advance their careers even further, where is that available?
(455) By getting my pay check a day in advance, I could pay my bills before it was too late.
(456) we have enough advance purchase time that i can get a non-refundable fare on the return
(457) Looking to advance without being noticed, the lions stalk the antelopes from a distance.
(458) that's the one that's holding the the 100 dollar penalty and the 14 day advance purchase
(459) The next great advance in computing power came with the advent of the integrated circuit.
(460) The deal was a joint venture with Time Warner and paid Madonna an advance of $60 million.
(461) A reservation is needed for the busy inn since rooms are usually booked months in advance.
(462) Most jobs will let you have a day off from work, but also like to know the date in advance.
(463) The rural malcontents were to advance on Rome, and be aided by an uprising within the city.
(464) Since Mary planned her husband’s death in advance, she was charged with premeditated murder.
(465) It is a good idea to get to your interview in advance so that you will have time to prepare.
(466) The concert goers bought their tickets in advance so they wouldn’t end up with terrible seats.
(467) Israel said that the navy forces found weapons ready in advance and used against our forces .
(468) When Russia attacked the Ottoman Empire who glimpsed an opportunity to advance North and South?
(469) Each client must book an appointment with the hairstylist a week in advance if they want services.
(470) 741), won the Battle of Poitiers in 732, halting the advance of Muslim armies across the Pyrenees.
(471) The spy helped the enemy win the battle by telling where his own troops would be hiding in advance.
(472) The Bruins would defeat Winnipeg to advance to the Western title series against Lethbridge Alberta.
(473) On the eastern front, progress was very slow. How did the Prussians slow the advance of the Russians
(474) The rental car reservation must be cancelled three days in advance if the booking is no longer needed.
(475) The Mintaka Pass was the main one used in ancient times until the fairly recent advance of glacier ice.
(476) Most airports welcome filming on site, although it must be agreed in advance and may be subject to a fee
(477) There is more than one antonym for the word ‘stop,’ including go, advance, move, forward, and many more.
(478) Without innovation, humanity would never gain access to new technologies to help us advance and prosper.
(479) The determined student tried to get ahead on her homework by completing her project two weeks in advance.
(480) Because the hotel is prepossessing, it is impossible to reserve a room without booking a year in advance.
(481) The pieces can not advance backwards and they can not be in any of the four boxes before their Home box.
(482) The basic process operating in a charge is speed of advance against rate LRB or effectiveness RRB of fire.
(483) This way the advance of the Soviet Red Army was slowed down when they arrived in Demmin on April 30 1945.
(484) The team may, however use its third down in an attempt to advance the ball and gain a cumulative 10 yards.
(485) Avantgarde LRB pronounced É vÉ Ì gÉ Ê d RRB in French means front guard advance guard or vanguard .
(486) Richard is forever attempting to burnish his reputation so that he can advance his position within our company.
(487) Before an officer can advance to the rank of Colonel, they must prove themselves as a Lieutenant Colonel first.
(488) Choose your favorite products and put them in your shopping cart after you have chosen the right size in advance.
(489) In an effort to reserve seats for his friends, the actor asked for a specific section to be roped off in advance.
(490) let's make it far in advance as Jiro may not be available for reservation if it is not made a few weeks in advance
(491) Unless your book sells half a million copies, the publishers will not be able to recoup the advance they gave you.
(492) After her publishing contract fell through, the writer made a novation with a smaller company for the same advance.
(493) Link navigates these dungeons and fights a boss at the end in order to obtain an item or otherwise advance the plot.
(494) After much success during their soccer season, the Dayton County Soccer Team would advance to the state championship.
(495) The general view of the East is that the more robots advance the better which is the opposite of the Western belief.
(496) To boost my chances of success on the math test, I studied a whole three weeks in advance to make sure I would ace it.
(497) The top four teams from the Super 8 round advance to the semifinals The winners of the semifinals play in the final.
(498) When the contestant did not advance to the next round of the competition, she accused the judges of not being impartial.
(499) The song was first called Diaspora with advance copies of the album using that name instead of Prayer of the Refugee .
(500) A charge is an action in battle in which soldiers advance towards their enemy at their best speed to engage in close combat.
(501) When the English professor told us to prepay for the trip in advance, I wondered if she heard the tautology in her statement.
(502) Legal studies were marked by the steady advance of Roman law into areas of jurisprudence previously governed by customary law
(503) In their southward advance, the KPA purged the Republic of Korea's intelligentsia by killing civil servants and intellectuals
(504) The option to capture en passant can only be used on the move right after the doublesquare pawn advance or the chance is lost.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(505) Taxis in Geneva can be difficult to find and may need to be booked in advance especially in the early morning or at peak hours.
(506) The vastly outnumbered Rebels had inflicted moderate casualties and slowed the advance on Saltville but were unable to stop it.
(507) The next great advance in computing power came with the advent of the integrated circuit. Where did Geoffrey W.A. Dummer work at
(508) His actions at SaintJean and Valcour Island played a notable role in delaying the British advance against Ticonderoga until 1777.
(509) Thirdly, he wanted to invade Moravia from Silesia, seize the fortress at Olmütz, and advance on Vienna to force an end to the war
(510) The introduction of gunpowder to the field of battle affected not only military organisation, but helped advance the nation state.
(511) In torrential rains and over difficult terrain, the advance continued across Leyte and the neighboring island of Samar to the north
(512) In 1953, Korolev was given the go-ahead to develop the R-7 Semyorka rocket, which represented a major advance from the German design
(513) The National Hurricane Center said that this tropical cyclone was predicted by up to a week in advance by many global computer models.
(514) If the attackers advance at a more rapid rate than the defenders can kill or disable them then the attackers will reach the defenders.
(515) However revisions could also be pruned in advance by many actions each person could take to avoid longterm storing of more revisions.
(516) Each play constitutes a down. What does a team do when they have not advance the ball enough to score or likely gain a new set of downs?
(517) Constable painted many fullscale preliminary sketches of his landscapes in order to test the composition in advance of finished pictures.
(518) In Antioch Diocletian forced Galerius to walk a mile in advance of his imperial cart while still clad in the purple robes of an emperor.
(519) The Central Pacific Hurricane Center LRB CPHC RRB failed to issue tropical cyclone warnings and watches for the hurricane well in advance.
(520) Malevich responded that art can advance and develop for art s sake alone regardless of its pleasure art does not need us and it never did.
(521) Jack threw a lateral pass in the final seconds of the fourth quarter, which made no sense because it did not advance them toward the end zone.
(522) The effect of this advance can be seen on the walls of the cathedral at a point in the building s walls the blocks of stone increase in size.
(523) Commodus took the loss of Saoterus badly and Perennis now seized the chance to advance himself by implicating Paternus in a second conspiracy.
(524) The large ice surface favored the Bruins and they defeated Lethbridge 11 â 1 to advance to the 1948 Memorial Cup final against the Barrie Flyers.
(525) Gastropods are one of the groups that record the changes in fauna caused by the advance and retreat of the Ice Sheets during the Pleistocene epoch.
(526) A brief attempt at resistance was made at Smolensk in August; the Russians were defeated in a series of battles, and Napoleon resumed his advance.
(527) Most airports welcome filming on site, although it must be agreed in advance and may be subject to a fee. How do most passengers feel about filming
(528) By this point Frederick was increasingly concerned by the Russian advance from the east and marched to counter it. How many Russians were in defense?
(529) LGBT human rights are not respected in the People s Republic of Bangladesh and there appears to be no organized movement to advance such human rights.
(530) Immunology made a great advance towards the end of the 19th century through rapid developments in the study of humoral immunity and cellular immunity.
(531) Sixth Army on Leyte against attack from the sea, broke the back of Japanese naval power and opened the way for an advance to the Ryukyu Islands in 1945
(532) Most airports welcome filming on site, although it must be agreed in advance and may be subject to a fee. What visitor locations permit filming with a fee
(533) The aim of the W Edwards Deming Institute is to foster understanding of The Deming System of Profound Knowledge to advance commerce prosperity and peace.
(534) As with any other walk an intentional walk entitles the batter to first base without liability to be put out and entitles any runners to advance if forced.
(535) Since I needed to travel to another county, I was required to fill out an application for a new passport six weeks in advance by completing the required form.
(536) In World War II when the Red Army began its advance against Nazi Germany Strong stayed in the rear following the soldiers through Warsaw Å Ã dÅ and GdaÅ sk.
(537) The Battle of Nicopolis in 1396, widely regarded as the last large-scale crusade of the Middle Ages, failed to stop the advance of the victorious Ottoman Turks
(538) Note that color is spelled the American way in the template the creator apologizes in advance and it s probably not worth the hassle to change it at this stage.
(539) After the Incheon landing, the 1st Cavalry Division began its northward advance from the Pusan Perimeter. What was the 106 mile push through enemy territory called
(540) The Battle of Damascus LRB 18 June 21 June 1941 RRB was the final action of the Allied advance on Damascus in Syria during the SyriaLebanon campaign in World War II.
(541) What is the modern definition of "advance"?
(542) How to Use "advance" with Example Sentences.
(543) If you had to explain to someone who was learning English what "advance" is, what would you say?
(544) Maybe it seems like a simple question, but the meaning of the word "advance" can get slippery.
(545) The Best Definition of "advance" I’ve Heard So Far.
(546) "advance" - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage note.
(547) What is the best definition of "advance"?
(548) What is the definition of an "advance"?
(549) What Is "advance"? Detailed Definition and Meaning.
(550) Use "advance" in a sentence.
(551) The Word "advance" in Example Sentences.
(552) English Sentences with Audio Using the Word "advance".
(553) What is definition of "advance" by Merriam-Webster.
(554) "advance" in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...).
(555) How do you write a good sentence with "advance"?
(556) "advance" sentence examples.
(557) "advance": In a Sentence.
(558) Here are 100 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "advance".
(559) How do you explain "advance"?
(560) What can I say instead of "advance"?
(561) What is a synonym for "advance"?
(562) What is a antonym for "advance"?
(563) What do you mean by "advance"?
(564) What is another word for "advance"?
(565) What is the best definition of "advance"?
(566) What is "advance" definition and meaning?
(567) How to use "advance" in a sentence.
(568) The Word "advance" in Example Sentences.
(569) "advance" meaning in english, "advance" definitions.
(570) Primary meanings of "advance".
(571) Full definitions of "advance".
(572) Full meaning of "advance".
(573) The Word "advance" in Example Sentences.
(574) Best definition of "advance".
(575) Define "advance" in one sentence, define "advance" in one word.
(576) What is the meaning of "advance" in a sentence.
(577) The Word "advance" in Example Sentences.
(578) What is the origin and root of "advance".
به جای حفظ کردن لغت advance ، جملات کوتاه با advance را حفظ کنید.
اگر واقعاً نمی توانید از حفظ کردن دل بکنید، به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی advance، جملات کوتاه مختلف با لغت advance را حفظ کنید. مثلاً به جای اینکه لغت “university” را به معنی “دانشگاه” حفظ کنید، عبارت “I go to university” به معنی “من به دانشگاه می روم” را حفظ کنید. وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی advance، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه advance را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از advance در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
جمله سازی با کلمه advance
ساختن جمله با advance به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی advance است. اما برای اینکه مغز شما بتواند لغت advance را در آینده به یاد بیاورد، بهترین راه استفاده از روش زیر است:
با لغت advance ده جمله بسازید و در هر کدام از جملات معنای متفاوتی از واژه advance که می خواهید یاد بگیرید را به کار ببرید. با ساختن جمله از لغات جدید به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
شاید مهم ترین مفهوم در زبان، جمله باشد. یادگیری ساختار جمله (sentence structure) در انگلیسی و هر زبان دیگری امری بسیار ضروری است. هر زبانی گرامر خاص خودش دارد و بر اساس آن ساختار جمله مشخص می شود. همین نکته در مورد زبان انگلیسی هم صدق می کند. در این زبان هم در هر نوع جمله ای قواعد دستوری خاصی حکم فرما است و هر یک از آن ها نقش مهمی در رساندن دقیق منظورمان دارند.
یک جمله گروهی از کلمات می باشد که در کنار یکدیگر قرار میگیرند و هر کدام از این کلمات اطلاعات خاصی را به ما می دهند. این کلمات اغلب با هم فرق دارند و هر کدام نقش خاص خودشان را در جمله دارند. از مهمترین اجزاء هر جمله می توان به فعل Verb، اسم Noun، صفت Adjective، قید Adverb، حرف ربطی conjunctions، حرف اضافه preposition، حرف تعریف و ... اشاره کرد.
ساختار جملات انگلیسی را می توان به 4 دسته تقسیم کرد.
جمله ساده با advance
یک جمله ساده با advance از یک بند اصلی که شامل فعل و فاعل است، تشکیل شده که اطلاعات کاملی در مورد یک اتفاق یا حالت را به ما می دهد. قاعده کلی ساختار این جملات به صورت زیر است:
فاعل + فعل قابل صرف
جمله مرکب با advance
برخلاف جملات ساده، در جملات مرکب با advance، دو بند داریم که با حرف ربط (Conjunction) یا ویرگول (comma) به هم متصل می شوند. نکته ای که باید در این جا به آن توجه شود این است که از آن جایی که دو بندی که در ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با advance به کار برده می شوند، مستقل هستند، حتی به صورت جداگانه هم معنا می دهند. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با advance بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + حرف ربط همپایه ساز + بند مستقل
جمله پیچیده با advance
ساختار جمله پیچیده (complex sentence structure) با advance همانطور که از نامش پیداست کمی با جمله مرکب با advance فرق دارد. در جملات پیچیده با advance، در کنار بند مستقل می توان از یک بند وابسته هم استفاده کرد. یک بند وابسته شامل حرف ربط وابسته ساز (Subordinating conjunction) یا ضمیر موصولی (relative pronoun) است. یادتان باشد این بند با این که فاعل و فعل دارد اما ممکن است معنای کاملی نداشته باشد. بنابراین یک بند وابسته برای این که مفهوم کاملی داشته باشد، به یک بند مستقل نیاز دارد. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات پیچیده انگلیسی با advance بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند مستقل وابسته
جمله پیچیده – مرکب با advance
ساختار پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با advance همانطور که از نامش می توان حدس زد، ترکیبی است از جملات پیچیده و مرکب با لغت advance. یعنی از دو بند مستقل و یک بند وابسته تشکیل می شود. این بندها با حرف ربط همپایه ساز به هم متصل می شوند. ساختار جملات پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با advance بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند وابسته + حرف ربط + بند مستقل
– همواره سعی کنید در مکالمه و یا ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی، از ساختار و کلماتی استفاده نمائید که خود افراد انگلیسی زبان (نیتیو) آن ساختار و کلمات را بکار می برند.
طبیعی است که برای این هدف لازم است شخص ترجمه کننده آنقدر متن انگلیسی خوانده باشد و نسبت به کالوکیشن ها و همایندهای زبان انگلیسی آشنا باشد تا بتواند به مانند انگلیسی زبان های نیتیو، مفهوم را منتقل کند.
مجدداً تاکید میکنیم که صرفاً با ابتکار و خلاقیت های شخصی، بدون تسلط به کالوکیشن های زبان انگلیسی به هیچ وجه این امر میسر نخواهد بود.
در این قسمت مهمترین سوالاتی که در خصوص جمله سازی با advance و کاربرد کلمه advance در جملات انگلیسی پرسیده می شود آورده شده است. امیدواریم با مطالعه این پاسخ ها به جواب مورد نظرتان دست پیدا کنید.
در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات advance را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه advance و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای advance، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه advance نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از advance در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه advance به کمک همین جملات با advance و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت advance می باشد.
وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی advance، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه advance را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از advance در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
ساختن جمله با advance به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی advance است. با ساختن جمله برای لغت advance به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
در صورتیکه این مطلب برای شما مفید بود، به ما امتیاز بدهید.
© کپی رایت 2017 - 2023 , کلیه حقوق محفوظ است | طراحی شده توسط حسام عالمیان