در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات a line را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه a line و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای a line، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه a line نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از a line در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه a line به کمک همین جملات با a line و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت a line می باشد.
در قسمت ذیل 578 جمله با a line برای شما آورده شده است. ضمناً شما می توانید با کلیک بر روی علامت بلندگو در کنار هر جمله، تلفظ جمله با a line را نیز گوش دهید.
(1) Draw a line here.
(2) He dropped her a line.
(3) No day without a line.
(4) Draw a line from A to B.
(5) The actor missed a line.
(6) You have crossed a line.
(7) Draw a line on the paper.
(8) Draw a line with a ruler.
(9) Be sure to drop me a line.
(10) Draw a line on your paper.
(11) There has to be a line drawn
(12) I supported a line-item veto
(13) The shoppers stood in a line.
(14) Why don't you drop her a line?
(15) They gave me a line of credit.
(16) Military men standing in a line
(17) Can you quote a line of Hamlet?
(18) Military men standing in a line.
(19) He took a line from Shakespeare.
(20) We must draw a line in the sand.
(21) We have to draw a line somewhere.
(22) Drop me a line when you get there.
(23) a line waiting to get into a movie
(24) a line waiting to get into a movie.
(25) Are you too busy to drop me a line?
(26) Girls dressed in red stand in a line
(27) I skipped a line when I was reading.
(28) There is a line at the ticket office.
(29) Girls dressed in red stand in a line.
(30) Nine rows of soldiers stood in a line
(31) Nine rows of soldiers stood in a line.
(32) Drop me a line when you are in trouble.
(33) Drop me a line as soon as you get there.
(34) I'll drop you a line when I get to Tokyo.
(35) Swimmers in a line facing away from camera
(36) Swimmers in a line facing away from camera.
(37) You must stand in a line to buy the ticket.
(38) Tom hasn't written a line to me for a while.
(39) Tom drew a line down the middle of the page.
(40) Drop me a line and let me know what you think.
(41) feed me a line.
(42) to a line of code?
(43) you crossed a line.
(44) prepare the a line.
(45) please form a line.
(46) i had to draw a line.
(47) because it was a line
(48) let's get a line in
(49) but the there is a line.
(50) the queen crossed a line.
(51) i got a line on the fight.
(52) a line he'll never expect.
(53) Never a day without a line.
(54) a line from the mahabharata
(55) don't rush me. form a line.
(56) we get a line on some guns.
(57) cass has a line on metatron.
(58) you drop me a line sometime.
(59) you just throwing him a line?
(60) i drew a line down the middle
(61) because they come from a line
(62) you're about to cross a line.
(63) a line the size of a deer antler.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(64) we should really draw a line here.
(65) you drop a line and you just wait.
(66) get a line on dr. benjamin carlson.
(67) it's a line scanner for the planet.
(68) you crossed a line
(69) i got a line on the man in the suit.
(70) it's just a line of chalk in a cave.
(71) i need a line. i need an outside line.
(72) it's a line from a poem by john keats.
(73) the completion of a line of furniture;
(74) we made a line that we shouldn't cross.
(75) got a line on a greyhound
(76) leave the line and orchid. what is a line?
(77) a line on the whereabouts of floyd lawton.
(78) there's a line outside you can hang it on.
(79) fine. i've got a line on a few head cases.
(80) it was called drawing a line in mississippi
(81) when you get a line on their plans
(82) a line means positive. no line means negative.
(83) there was a line we weren't supposed to cross.
(84) it would be nice if you all dropped him a line.
(85) might have a line on those hooker parties
(86) it looks like there's a line in the background.
(87) i'm not able to follow a line of text in a book.
(88) there's probably a line of people who hated her.
(89) you may also know that actually a line of therapy
(90) it isn't a line
(91) do you want a line now
(92) Fear could break a line faster than any enemy charge.
(93) because your son has crossed a line with my daughter.
(94) and tried to ask myself: is there a line in my return
(95) the nonhuman rights project argues that drawing a line
(96) i was. but i didn't have a line of sight to the alley.
(97) in which we conceive of time as stretched along a line.
(98) to abandon a line of research when it isn't working out.
(99) a line of coffins coming down a hill
(100) you crossed a line. this kid came to your fucking house!
(101) anything that will give us a line on the count's location.
(102) there is a line of research on what's called geoengineering
(103) Section::::Moment of inertia of two point masses in a line.
(104) it looks like it is pretty small and they usually have a line.
(105) i would argue drawing a line might encourage a pissing contest.
(106) get it where you can. i'd be on my back after a line like that.
(107) i trace a line around what i sit down when i look at the things.
(108) it wasn't like a telephone system where you had control of a line:
(109) trying to get a line on how he's getting his illegal army weaponry.
(110) you said you had a line on the money something about an exgirlfriend.
(111) a carving knife and a line believed to be used in the crime were found.
(112) this morning his boss and coworkers all received a line message from him.
(113) if i go now if we draw a line under this pretend it never happened we'll be okay.
(114) The material in which they are printed leaves something like a line on your hands.
(115) you can never understand why people stand in a line unless you experience it yourself.
(116) a man who's indifferent to women and draws a line between himself and work colleagues.
(117) Every time we draw a line between us and others
(118) syringe with a line through it
(119) A large group of children are walking in a line
(120) A large group of children are walking in a line.
(121) I said it's time for us to draw a line in the sand
(122) People walking down sidewalk next to a line of stores
(123) I voted for a line-item veto so we could do just that
(124) People walking down sidewalk next to a line of stores.
(125) Be sure to drop us a line as soon as you get to London.
(126) Form a line one meter away from the one in front of you.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(127) The children were sitting in a line
(128) Two young girls show prints of a line drawing of an animal
(129) Two young girls show prints of a line drawing of an animal.
(130) A bird is perched on a line of some sort attached to a pole
(131) A bird is perched on a line of some sort attached to a pole.
(132) In any case why was it only mine that had a line in the LCD?
(133) A group of people are waiting in a line outside of a building
(134) Finally as promised here is my code for jumping within a line
(135) A group of people are waiting in a line outside of a building.
(136) Finally as promised here is my code for jumping within a line.
(137) Marshall noted that such a line could not be objectively drawn
(138) A little girl is walking along a line of logs on a sandy beach
(139) Marshall noted that such a line could not be objectively drawn.
(140) A little girl is walking along a line of logs on a sandy beach.
(141) The people were in a line to get the signature of the president.
(142) There are a team of winter athletes skiing together in a line formation
(143) There are a team of winter athletes skiing together in a line formation.
(144) He currently has a line of desk accessories and furniture at Office Depot
(145) He currently has a line of desk accessories and furniture at Office Depot.
(146) A group of people are standing in a line looking off in different directions
(147) The opposition formed a line in the box to try and block Messi from scoring.
(148) A group of people are standing in a line looking off in different directions.
(149) Fine. I'd be very happy if you would drop me a line as soon as you get to Mwanza.
(150) A crowd of variously attired people is walking along a line of orange traffic cones
(151) There were already a lot of people waiting in a line in front of the movie theater.
(152) A crowd of variously attired people is walking along a line of orange traffic cones.
(153) Similarly in hieratic script they drew a line over the letter representing the number
(154) They introduced a line of Pride crayons featuring the popular The Brownies characters
(155) I imagine a line
(156) Similarly in hieratic script they drew a line over the letter representing the number.
(157) They introduced a line of Pride crayons featuring the popular The Brownies characters.
(158) They fed me a line about Monday being a holiday
(159) a line of cyclists in identical clothing pedal on a curve in a race as spectators watch
(160) a line of cyclists in identical clothing pedal on a curve in a race as spectators watch.
(161) he handled their munitions. if this new guy turns out to be his replacement... we need a line on him fast.
(162) When you read a line that is just so well-written you just close the book and stare at the wall for a minute.
(163) Truth is straight like a line. Virtue is firm like a wall. Wisdom is tall like a mountain. Love is wide like an ocean.
(164) There is a line of poetry
(165) It's a line of ants!They' re working as a team!
(166) You've really cPauled a line here. But that's okay.
(167) It means you don't have a line
(168) I liked a line of lingerie
(169) I've been walking around like this? You have so cPauled a line.
(170) There was a line for the buffet
(171) The lead singer sings a line.
(172) Who couldn't quote a line of Terence
(173) Why were problems created when beginning a line
(174) The Bakerloo line is a line on London Underground.
(175) As a Rooster he usually plays on a line with Ryan Ready.
(176) What used carriage return(CR) alone as a line terminator
(177) What is marked by a line of red bricks in the ground
(178) cart like this. each person gives 300 yen. and to have a line!
(179) Who said that 9/11 drew a line between 'the civil and the savage'?
(180) A threedimensional object rotates around a line called an axis.
(181) Many invertebrate animals have an exoskeleton as a line of defense.
(182) Polly Pocket is a line of small plastic dolls and accessories for girls.
(183) This subtemplate of displays area values for a line in the main infobox.
(184) It is one of the lines known as a line of latitude or circle of latitude.
(185) The Bill described a line from Victoria to Walthamstow LRB Wood Street RRB.
(186) Teletype machines had to have two codes to termanate a line
(187) Genres should be separated with a delimiter either a comma or a line break.
(188) Why is adding the Unix-based operating system at the end of a line problemsome
(189) The typesetter typed a line of text on a Fairchild keyboard that had no display.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(190) Until 1950 it served a line to Pickering Until 1965 it served a line from Whitby.
(191) Wearing jersey number 2 he played on a line with Paul Thompson and Murray Murdoch.
(192) In a properly sited mosque it will be set perpendicular to a line leading to Mecca.
(193) If the electrons form a chemical bond then a line is drawn between the two electrons.
(194) The Bakerloo line is a line of the London Underground colored brown on the Tube map.
(195) The radius of a circle is a line from the center of the circle to a point on the side.
(196) The Central Line is a line of the London Underground Its color is red on the tube map.
(197) Which team in 1999 had a line-up for starting that was consisted of all foreign players
(198) Vacationers on a cruise ship watched the pod of dolphins swim in a line close to the ship.
(199) His epitaph quotes a line from one of his poems I had a lover s quarrel with the world.
(200) The burin gives us a line that is unique because of its steady appearance and smooth edges.
(201) The iBook is a line of discontinued laptop computers sold by Apple Inc between 1999 and 2006.
(202) He is generally thought of as the first in a line of great artists of the Italian Renaissance.
(203) This subtemplate of displays length LRB eg elevation RRB values for a line in the main infobox.
(204) The image to the right depicts a particularly strong ouflow boundary ahead of a line of storms.
(205) Atari Games created a line of NES products under the name Tengen and took a different approach.
(206) The Piccadilly line is a line of the London Underground It is colored dark blue on the Tube map.
(207) With three people standing in a line
(208) The Prime Meridian is a line of longitude that is defined as zero
(209) The nautical mile was originally defined as one minute of arc along a line of longitude of the Earth.
(210) The House of HolsteinGottorpRomanov was a line of the House of Oldenburg with females from the Romanov.
(211) The product should work unless there is a line of sight between me sitting in the chair and my cell phone.
(212) Work was allowed to start on the railway in 1854 along with a line from to the line opened on 1 June 1859.
(213) Linear accelerators move the particles in a line while circular accelerators move the particles in a circle.
(214) This subtemplate of displays a metricimperial pair of population density values for a line in the main infobox.
(215) Bionicle LRB stylized BIONICLE RRB is a line of toys by the LEGO Group marketed primarily for 5 to 16yearolds.
(216) Because a witness picked him out of a line-up
(217) To paraphrase a line from another Dickens ' novel
(218) The Saffarid dynasty in particular was the first in a line of many dynasties to officially adopt the new language in 875 CE
(219) Each row is added by plus a line of column text LRB using the doublebar to separate columns on one line RRB.
(220) The Honda Today was a line of kei cars that were built by the Honda company The Today was made from 1985 to 1998.
(221) The iPod is a line of portable media players and multi-purpose pocket computers designed and marketed by Apple Inc
(222) The drawing of a line refers to Martin s habit of writing lists and underlining those important things on the list.
(223) Drawing a line across the bottom of the document
(224) The boundary between Lewis and Harris is formed by a line with Loch Resort on the west and Loch Seaforth on the east.
(225) ) used both characters to mark the end of a line so that the console device (originally Teletype machines) would work
(226) If one moves this point one unit length it will sweep out a line segment which is a unit hypercube of dimension one.
(227) The request line and headers must all end with two characters a carriage return followed by a line feed often written.
(228) In 1928 at 18 years of age Moore took a job as a pinsetter at Car Barns a local bowling alley earning six cents a line.
(229) The math teacher drew a line and instructed the students to put the numerator first and then write the denominator underneath.
(230) On his left arm is a tattoo that says Living is easy with eyes closed a line from The Beatles song Strawberry Fields Forever.
(231) The Walt Disney Gold Classics Collection is a line of videos and DVDs released by The Walt Disney Company which ran from 2000 to 2001.
(232) The western border is marked by the Missouri and Big Sioux rivers The northern border is a line 43 degrees 30 minutes north latitude.
(233) Instead similarly to modern tennis two individuals or teams are placed face to face separated either by a line on the ground or a net.
(234) Decades of usage has shown that leading verticalbars LRB RRB are less errorprone than trailing verticalbars placed at the end of a line.
(235) From 19931996 Dark Horse published a line of superhero comics under the name Comics Greatest World This was later renamed Dark Horse Heroes.
(236) In the journal Acta Eruditorum LRB 1691 RRB Jacob Bernoulli used a system with a point on a line called the pole and polar axis respectively.
(237) An obelus LRB plural obeli RRB is a symbol consisting of a line with dots above and below used to represent the mathematical division operation.
(238) If there is a stoppage in a line of people waiting for a service
(239) The iPod is a line of portable media players and multi-purpose pocket computers designed and marketed by Apple Inc. What company manufactures the iPod
(240) The iPod is a line of portable media players and multi-purpose pocket computers designed and marketed by Apple Inc. In what year was the first iPod released?
(241) The references in some of the song s lyrics including the swimming and drawing a line are all metaphorical slants on the extent of his emotional devotion.
(242) Integral power supplied from the circumference of a circle to its own center originates much higher total sum than a line integral to an equally distant point.
(243) The Times described her as the most peculiar and most highly acclaimed female singer of the moment and the latest in a line of great English pop eccentrics.
(244) The Caucasus Mountains are commonly known as a line between Asia and Europe and the lands in Caucasia are different considered to be in one or both continents.
(245) However there is also a Template Math LRB using different coding RRB to typeset formulas within a line of text such as coded by using template math as.
(246) Eisenstein blamed Mary Sinclair s younger brother Hunter Kimbrough for the film s problems Kimbrough had been sent along to act as a line producer on the film.
(247) The mountains form a line between the San Fernando Valley and the Los Angeles Basin separating the Valley on the north and westcentral Los Angeles on the south.
(248) An example is the Baghdad Railway which was planned to connect the Ottoman Empire cities of Konya and Baghdad with a line through modern-day Turkey
(249) They've bounded the city with a line.
(250) And what we see is a line of stars.
(251) To borrow a line from Chai Jing
(252) You may need heart surgery or something. There is a line of research on what's called geoengineeringجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(253) Doing whatever you like is now crossing a line.
(254) Traditional imaging satellites use a line scanner
(255) It's a line from a poem by John Keats.
(256) We start with a point that makes a line that makes a face that creates characters
(257) This is a line where they get the threads and they wind the threads together
(258) And this is a line of research that people are going to do.
(259) How do we go from that complexity that you saw to a line of code?
(260) Drop a line for the neck.
(261) And one day he couldn't add up a line of figures.
(262) And I remembered a line from the Mahabharata
(263) And I would like you to join with all of humanity to draw a line in the sand and say
(264) It wasn't like a telephone system where you had control of a line: you had to share packets. The second stage that we're in now is the idea of linking pages.
(265) So here we have a line and a point outside the line.
(266) Marriage-manual author and semen-sniffer Theodoor van De Velde -- has a line in his book.
(267) I do not want a stanza for a son nor a line for a little girl nor a footnote for a child who doesn't fit into this world.
(268) I was inspired to write this story not because I was following a line of classic space opera narratives
(269) So you can draw a line to try to protect an area
(270) I'm simply the latest in a line that can be traced back generations.
(271) But life doesn't evolve in a line
(272) A Bollywood actor sang a line on a DVD in a cafe.
(273) And Cantor decided he was going to take a line and erase the middle third of the line
(274) I'm not able to follow a line of text in a book.
(275) You may also know that actually a line of therapy has been coming along based on that fact.
(276) The Nonhuman Rights Project argues that drawing a line in order to enslave an autonomous and self-determining being like you're seeing behind me
(277) I embody a line from the great Maya Angelou. I come as one
(278) It's a line scanner for the planet.
(279) Because it was a line from our Chinese parallel Susan Boyle -- a 50-some year-old woman
(280) If you have a line of business - I know this as a CEO - or if you have a teenager - I know this as a parent - who have a spending problem
(281) I'm really not for famous people who design a line for a company
(282) There's a line I have that our family was designed more for public than for private. But there are definitely some things that are only mine. I am someone who dreams at night
(283) We created a line of pet food called Nutrish that's made to human standards
(284) Could I have but a line a century hence crediting a contribution to the advance of peace
(285) I just hope that I continue to keep a line between my private life and who I play
(286) If a line of poetry strays into my memory
(287) He fertilizes a phrase or a line of poetry for weeks and then gives birth to it in a speech.
(288) I come from a line of self-motivated
(289) There exists a line within every man
(290) In geometry the correct definition of cross section is the intersection of a body in 2dimensional space with a line or of a body in 3dimensional space with a plane.
(291) Multiple columns are joined by doublebars between them while each singlebar along a line allows a formatspecifier before each dataitem which ends at a doublebar.
(292) The iPod is a line of portable media players and multi-purpose pocket computers designed and marketed by Apple Inc. In what year was the iPod most recently redesigned?
(293) This template generates a line containing the last editor of the page a link to the diff for the edit and the approximate amount of time since the edit LRB provided by RRB.
(294) The Hammersmith City line is a line of the London Underground colored salmon pink on the London Underground Map running between Hammersmith in West London and Barking in East London.
(295) The threepoint line LRB a line from which a ball thrown into the basket is worth three points RRB is 20 feet and 625 inches LRB 625 m RRB from the middle of the basket in WNBA competition.
(296) It is between the Ross Ice Shelf and the Ross Sea to the west and the Pacific Ocean to the north It goes towards the east to a line between the head of the Ross Ice Shelf and Eights Coast.
(297) In English when a quotation follows other writing on a line of text a space precedes the opening quotation mark unless the preceding symbol such as a dash requires that there be no space.
(298) if you cut a line segment with two lines and the two interior angles the lines form add up to less than two right angles then the two lines will eventually meet if you extend them long enough.
(299) I use the directions North South West and East to move to the top or bottom of a file and left or right within a line
(300) I use the directions North South West and East to move to the top or bottom of a file and left or right within a line.
(301) I once saw a tennis game in which a line umpire ruled that the ball was in and the chair umpire reversed his decision.
(302) There exists a fine line between helpful and destructive fears. But there is a line. Our job is to find it and walk it.
(303) Having chosen two points on a line
(304) Pretty soon along came to the village some strangely dressed people who called themselves surveyors; and they surveyed a line in front of my grandmother's little house.
(305) And I think any of us who know that that piece of legislation will draw a line between the doctor/patient relationship
(306) They drew a line in the sand —or rather
(307) 1 Accentual poetry is based on the number of stresses in a line.
(308) Every time I fluffed a line Lenny got me out of trouble with a brilliant ad-lib.
(309) They walked in a line
(310) This type of Ajax pattern is particularly handy when you have a line item or detail type report in which finding the detail of each record is costly
(311) We used anteroposterior fluoroscopy to validate that a line from the middle of the manubrium to the mandible bisected the spinous processes and midline of the vertebral bodies.
(312) The crown is located more or less along a line between two bright stars
(313) An asymptote is a line or curve that approaches a given curve arbitrarily closely.
(314) I have shown that by taking Avogadro's number of individual ion pairs and putting them all together in a line
(315) Rain-drops like pearls clung in a line to the wooden slat at the bottom of the awning.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(316) A new algorithm is presented for recognizing planar objects from a line drawing under axonometric and perspective projections based on principle of homograph.
(317) Draw a line of chalk or sprinkle baby powder across the spot where the ants are entering your home.
(318) Sometimes it's difficult to draw a line between backbiting and malicious gossip.
(319) Note: The backslash character at the end of the first line in the command shown above is used only as a mechanism to indicate a line continuation.
(320) He taught her how to bait a line and fish the shallows for largemouth bass and took her exploring through the backwoods of the Croatan Forest.
(321) This option allows you to make more sweeping changes - for example you can go from a bar chart to a line chart.
(322) Base runners run to a line near first base or home plate.
(323) Which is not a line you'd read as Rebecca Wells's characters prance across the bayou.
(324) He could employ a line of least resistance strategy
(325) All messages in the forward-error-correcting mode should be preceded by at least one carriage return and a line feed signal.
(326) Another one put washing on to a line
(327) Indent: To begin a line or lines with a blank space.
(328) Gary DiSarcina began the sixth inning by blasting a line drive off Johns' kneecap.
(329) The demonstrators found themselves confronted by a line of police
(330) With a line of shrubs before you and a sandy bank behind. Cool blue water to swim through ... No!
(331) It is a well known fact that designers plant a line of bollards when they do not know what to do.
(332) Children clutching empty bowls form a line.
(333) DELL.O) on Tuesday unveiled a line of Nickelodeon co-branded personal computer for children
(334) Large breakers thundered in through a line of rocks
(335) All this bristling weaponry was aimed at a line of about forty men standing against the wall.
(336) One company is celebrating that diversity through a line of cloth dolls called the Brownstone Buddies.
(337) Outside the scholars' rooms sat a line of bearded old men busily correcting specimens of Arabic calligraphy.
(338) Try to get a line of communication to them on a formal or informal basis.
(339) If you want to get a line on how she feels
(340) See if you can get a line on the new man.
(341) Does not depend on to get a line that we had only.
(342) In Leonardo's drawings there are often five or six attempts to get a line right.
(343) It went on a line into the stands and hit the same upright girder.
(344) Beneath lay a line of glum sandwiches
(345) On the other side of the gorge stood a line of eight irregularly shaped monoliths.
(346) 1. The data can be represented graphically in a line diagram.
(347) Among them Eden series gives priority to a line with global Eden
(348) A headland is now seen jutting into the estuary with a line of white cottages fronting a bay.
(349) Drop us a line
(350) Former flying squad commander Roy Ramm said the initial silence from detectives – news of the heist was not made public for five days – indicated they had a line of inquiry.
(351) A mile or two away a line of froth delineated the beach and along it Impressionistic strokes suggested stick and hessian shelters.
(352) He never hewed to a line.
(353) I usually draw a line under key points in the textbook with a highlighter.
(354) Available for the hardy before they - enter the dressing rooms are a line of ice baths - highwater - training recovery.
(355) The Pope won't be dropping Lord Nelson a line asking him to retake the Holy Land
(356) Draw a line perpendicular to the horizontal axis through the point.
(357) Use the soft hyphen in words which would not be hyphenated if they fell in the middle of a line.
(358) The superposition of motional coherent states distributes on a line in phase space
(359) Experiment also shows that the eye learns to travel along the upper edge of a line in preference to the lower edge.
(360) Seoul believes accepting such a line would endanger fishing around five South Korean islands and hamper access to its port at Incheon.
(361) The project is a line of production services
(362) Pertaining to a line or circuit interconnecting several stations.
(363) I find it really irksome when people jump in front of me in a line.
(364) An isotherm is a line on a map that joins locations having the same mean temperatures.
(365) Draw a line joining all the crosses.
(366) The Kuril Island chain is built from a line of volcanoes
(367) Don't you have a line you keep open for emergencies or for celebrities?
(368) But in the mid-eighties it developed a line of kitchenware going completely over to this at Christmas.
(369) The zoo is also unveiling a line of Knut merchandise.
(370) He had taken a part-time job selling a line of cosmetics the manufacturer had labeled as all-natural products.
(371) The batter hit a line drive to left field for a single.
(372) To his left wing he made out a line of higher hills and headed for it.
(373) Inserts a line break at the current caret position.
(374) Insert a line break at the current caret position.
(375) The tag defines a line break.
(376) Use comma for a line break.
(377) Note: The connection string must be a continuous string without a line break!
(378) This example demonstrated a line chartجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(379) It is a line chart with a title and some series labels.
(380) I made a line drawing without using any preliminary sketches.
(381) It is a line drawing made out of aluminum wire that looks like a wavy net floating in mid-air.
(382) In order to construct a line graph
(383) The best way to draw a line graph is to use an SVG element called the polyline. The polyline takes in pairs of values as X and Y points and draws a connecting line between the points.
(384) Figure 10 shows a relationship between line items in which one of the roles is defined for a line item that is unique only within the Order that contains it.
(385) The result is a line item in the Analysis Results view that shows that the resource does not comply with the rules that you applied.
(386) Given a line item
(387) You really want a line item for every day.
(388) The print position of a line of text. Subscripts are printed below line level; superscripts are printed above line level.
(389) Note that we do not include project prioritization; this is an example of a decision that may be held by a line of business or higher cross-organizational authority.
(390) If a line of credit will help get you over a financial speed bump
(391) A short-term loan also may be obtained in the form of a line of credit.
(392) An originator of a line of descent ; a precursor.
(393) He could employ a line of least resistance strategy
(394) 1. The Company offers a line of products for all the life stages of pets
(395) It has a line out jack.
(396) McKinty hacked through a loose ball to set up a line out just inside the Collegians half which skipper Don Whittle won.
(397) A trunk to which a call for a vacant number or changed number or a line out of order is connected for action by an operator.MakeSentenceWith.com/line out
(398) 1. Draw a line through the centre of the circle.
(399) She picked up a pen and drew a line through the service charge
(400) Now try to make a line through the maze without touching the boundaries of the maze.
(401) Try to rig up a line through there and down the side of the pod.
(402) As they are completed I put a line through them.
(403) Take a sheet of paper and draw a line down the middle.
(404) But sometime soon a line will be crossed in a laboratory somewhere and the first unarguably living thing created from scratch by the hand of man will divide itself in two and begin to reproduce.
(405) I had a line about my waist
(406) There is something delightfully and liberatingly ludicrous about parading higgledy - piggledy in a line of walkers of all shapes and sizes.
(407) Use your pistol to dispense with individual guards or your machine gun to mow down a line of enemies.
(408) Sometimes it's difficult to draw a line between backbiting and malicious gossip.
(409) A long way south a plump caique thudded past towing a line of six little lamp-boats
(410) 1. We used anteroposterior fluoroscopy to validate that a line from the middle of the manubrium to the mandible bisected the spinous processes and midline of the vertebral bodies.
(411) Now a line of Masai warriors appears
(412) Molecular clock gives a line of evidence independent of fossil records in telling some early evolutionary events.
(413) Mora added a line-drive single to left with two outs before Justin Upton flied out to right.
(414) He remembers a line Mariah used to quote from a poem by Pablo Neruda.
(415) Draw a line down the center of a newspaper column. Center your vision on the line and try to.
(416) DELL.O) on Tuesday unveiled a line of Nickelodeon co-branded personal computer for children
(417) I've been trying to get a line on the guy they've nominated with no luck.
(418) When they formed a line up -- there was an odd man out.
(419) Old-line department-store chain John Lewis added a line of prom dresses this year
(420) Where and how do we draw a line between ontological existents and fictions?
(421) Rescuers have tried unsuccessfully to drive them out into the open sea using a line of boats with their engines running.
(422) The bus went out of control and ran into a line of people.
(423) The mass column density along a line-of-sight for a constant outflow at velocity v is therefore.
(424) The man was at the far end of a line of slowly moving pack animals
(425) And the trace programme of a line a arc and a parabola is established.
(426) There was a line of parked cars in front of the building.
(427) A lorry drove into a line of parked cars.
(428) A police put some chemicals on the piece of paper and a line of words showed up.
(429) Rule a line at the end of every piece of work.
(430) DON'T: Use lip liner. You want to steer clear of having a line around the glossy pinkness.
(431) Gary Sheffield and Charles Johnson were leading a line of dancing players upon the podium.
(432) Witnesses may point the finger at a suspect in a line-up simply because they do not like the way they look
(433) Points can form a line
(434) The police detective got a line on where the thief was hiding and soon after apprehended him.
(435) He is the 131st pontiff in a line dating back to the fourth century.
(436) This paper presents a line trouble occurred on a PVC insulated and sheathed power cable caused by the flameless self-ignition of powers in the cable trench.
(437) It would be better to fit a line which met some predetermined criterion.
(438) Even IBM's own PC Division reluctantly agreed to preload OS/2 Warp on a line of its Aptiva desktops
(439) The Disney Fairies star in a line of toys and direct-to-DVD movies popular among the preteen girl crowd.
(440) An element or accessory of a line printer that receives ( and stacks ) printout.
(441) It appears as a line in the profit and loss statement.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(442) A rational society should draw a line Between legitimate profit - making and exploitative profiteering.
(443) PYX is a line-oriented alternative syntax for XML.
(444) QQ is abrupt drop a line
(445) The data can be represented graphically in a line diagram.
(446) The company also manufactures a line of denim clothing for the Express retail chain
(447) The Pope won't be dropping Lord Nelson a line asking him to retake the Holy Land
(448) Article 8 This company will draw a line between capital expenditure and revenue expenditure.
(449) A line source is a line of equidistant drivers: the earliest products in this configuration date from the 1950s and were used to increase speech intelligibility in reverberant environments.
(450) Sanchez hit three foul balls before connecting with a line drive to right field.
(451) But they have never seen something so deeply embedded or tried to remove a line at sea from the notoriously powerful Right whale which can be dangerous when angry.
(452) The police crew secured a line to the bow
(453) Runnels of sweat darkened the front of his white shirt and spread in a line along his waistband.
(454) But there was a line of light at the bottom of the door; and inside the rustling of paper.
(455) It drew a line; it created an elect; it was sophisticated and Continental; it dealt with provocative subjects
(456) He screwed up his first three efforts after only a line or two.
(457) By chance I once saw his coquettish look almost sparking a line of self-conceit in you. Then I thought
(458) The eyes are set square in the skull and the outside corners are on a line with the cheeks as viewed from the front.
(459) There was a line there of shabbily dressed shuffling bodies.
(460) I have a feeling you've been feeding me a line of shite about the Monk.
(461) If a line begins with a single space
(462) She said she was an expert skier but I think she was just shooting a line.
(463) (1) He was stuck in a line of slow-moving traffic.
(464) At one point the broadcast became so popular that a line of Sonny Boy cornmeal was introduced.
(465) Seoul believes accepting such a line would endanger fishing around five South Korean islands and hamper access to its port at Incheon.
(466) He drew a line on the chart; The substance produced characteristic lines on the spectroscope.
(467) What is more surprising is the spider web in between a line of white English.
(468) There's a line in that poem that makes my spine tingle every time I read it.
(469) We used anteroposterior fluoroscopy to validate that a line from the middle of the manubrium to the mandible bisected the spinous processes and midline of the vertebral bodies. MakeSentenceWith.com
(470) We had a line of springbok lined up on the other side
(471) To provide additional strain relief by making a small loop with a line and gently suturing the loop down.
(472) To lose your own ball in a line-out is more damaging than losing a strike against the head.
(473) The more supple a line the more natural a bait will behave in the water.
(474) Draw a line from the Swype key to the Sym key
(475) I got Tam to pump them up while Richie dragged out the carpets and hung them on a line to dry.
(476) He shepherded her towards a line of taxis.
(477) Writes a character followed by a line terminator to the text stream.
(478) Had this ludicrous tiff with Vic about a line.
(479) There's a line in that poem that makes my spine tingle every time I read it.
(480) They dropped the sails and threw a line to a man on the dock.
(481) If the float is inside a line box
(482) Choose a line feature along the landing area
(483) Marks a line in a network segment as a twisted pair cable.
(484) Or you can read Web pages at home without tying up a line.
(485) Type a line of text
(486) But sometime soon a line will be crossed in a laboratory somewhere and the first unarguably living thing created from scratch by the hand of man will divide itself in two and begin to reproduce.
(487) He could also see a line of washing
(488) The Lakers' physician has been conservative as Ariza's CT Scan still shows a line on the bone which is normally interpreted as an unhealed fracture.
(489) I can't quote you chapter and verse but I think it's a line from 'Macbeth'.
(490) Ask a student volunteer to draw a line down the middle of one side without taking the pencil off the paper.
(491) When the margin of a water hazard is defined by a line on the ground
(492) Camphor tree in a line covering the welkin of the city
(493) This was the formula whereby the law made provision for the descent of landed estates within a line.
(494) Instinctively he rolled in the saddle and felt the white-hot stab of pain as something sharp scored a line across his shoulders.
(495) If you graphed the signal values from all the segments of a CCD on a line
(496) First we fit a line to Y -by- Z and X -by- Z
(497) Draw a line down that page's center.
(498) Use a chalk line to snap a line on the floor between the columns to indicate the location of the bottom plate.
(499) I formalised the drawing into a line and put a circle round it.
(500) The suit is accompanied by a line from Milk's taped premonition
(501) We need to draw a line at any kind of commercialism in schools.
(502) The circles connected by a line cannot have consecutive numbers.
(503) Continuous data streams require reservation and throughput guarantees over a line.
(504) When the poet stumbled over a line in the middle of a poemجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(505) 1. Draw a line joining all the crosses.
(506) You don't think that crosses a line?
(507) An even more curious incident happened shortly after the inauguration when a toy company produced a line of dark-skinned dolls called Sweet Sasha and Marvellous Malia .
(508) The Company offers a line of products for all the life stages of pets
(509) It uses a line electron source and so needs only one deflection component.
(510) And the brand that the dimensions dilate that before this Chinese front courtyard basically passes door inn cooperates a line to fall popularizes an activity to have sale.
(511) 1 Take a sheet of paper and draw a line down the middle.
(512) Draw a line across the page.
(513) Draw a line at the bottom of the page.
(514) Draw a line through the centre of the circle.
(515) Draw a line down the middle of the page.
(516) Adolescents often use drugs simply to try to draw a line between their own and their parents' way of life.
(517) I just want to draw a line under the relationship and move on.
(518) Draw a line from point A to point B.
(519) Draw a line with chalk to connect these points to form the top curve.
(520) I can't allow him to draw a line under my relationship with Gloria.
(521) You draw a line and you know at once whether it's a good or a bad line.
(522) They draw a line that the public
(523) Draw a line between right and wrong.
(524) I can draw a line easily without using a ruler.
(525) Draw a line horizontally across the center of the shape.
(526) You can draw a line if you use a ruler.
(527) What you needed for her to do was to draw a line for you.
(528) The Office of Government Commerce was set up last April to draw a line under this relatively poor performance.
(529) 1. We often drop a line to each other.
(530) I will drop a line to him tomorrow.
(531) I must drop a line to your sister to thank her for helping us.
(532) I must drop a line to my uncle to thank him for having us.
(533) I must drop a line to my mother.
(534) Elasticity is important: I do not always prefer a line which stretches the least.
(535) The twins endorsed a line of household cleaning products.
(536) After finishing a line
(537) Epitaph : a belated advertisement for a line of goods that has permanently discontinued.
(538) Whereas %0A is a line feed in URL encoding
(539) 1. Film-goers began to form a line outside the cinema.
(540) 1 There was a line of fir trees on either side of the road.
(541) What is the modern definition of "a line"?
(542) How to Use "a line" with Example Sentences.
(543) If you had to explain to someone who was learning English what "a line" is, what would you say?
(544) Maybe it seems like a simple question, but the meaning of the word "a line" can get slippery.
(545) The Best Definition of "a line" I’ve Heard So Far.
(546) "a line" - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage note.
(547) What is the best definition of "a line"?
(548) What is the definition of an "a line"?
(549) What Is "a line"? Detailed Definition and Meaning.
(550) Use "a line" in a sentence.
(551) The Word "a line" in Example Sentences.
(552) English Sentences with Audio Using the Word "a line".
(553) What is definition of "a line" by Merriam-Webster.
(554) "a line" in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...).
(555) How do you write a good sentence with "a line"?
(556) "a line" sentence examples.
(557) "a line": In a Sentence.
(558) Here are 100 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "a line".
(559) How do you explain "a line"?
(560) What can I say instead of "a line"?
(561) What is a synonym for "a line"?
(562) What is a antonym for "a line"?
(563) What do you mean by "a line"?
(564) What is another word for "a line"?
(565) What is the best definition of "a line"?
(566) What is "a line" definition and meaning?
(567) How to use "a line" in a sentence.
(568) The Word "a line" in Example Sentences.
(569) "a line" meaning in english, "a line" definitions.
(570) Primary meanings of "a line".
(571) Full definitions of "a line".
(572) Full meaning of "a line".
(573) The Word "a line" in Example Sentences.
(574) Best definition of "a line".
(575) Define "a line" in one sentence, define "a line" in one word.
(576) What is the meaning of "a line" in a sentence.
(577) The Word "a line" in Example Sentences.
(578) What is the origin and root of "a line".
به جای حفظ کردن لغت a line ، جملات کوتاه با a line را حفظ کنید.
اگر واقعاً نمی توانید از حفظ کردن دل بکنید، به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی a line، جملات کوتاه مختلف با لغت a line را حفظ کنید. مثلاً به جای اینکه لغت “university” را به معنی “دانشگاه” حفظ کنید، عبارت “I go to university” به معنی “من به دانشگاه می روم” را حفظ کنید. وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی a line، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه a line را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از a line در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
جمله سازی با کلمه a line
ساختن جمله با a line به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی a line است. اما برای اینکه مغز شما بتواند لغت a line را در آینده به یاد بیاورد، بهترین راه استفاده از روش زیر است:
با لغت a line ده جمله بسازید و در هر کدام از جملات معنای متفاوتی از واژه a line که می خواهید یاد بگیرید را به کار ببرید. با ساختن جمله از لغات جدید به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
شاید مهم ترین مفهوم در زبان، جمله باشد. یادگیری ساختار جمله (sentence structure) در انگلیسی و هر زبان دیگری امری بسیار ضروری است. هر زبانی گرامر خاص خودش دارد و بر اساس آن ساختار جمله مشخص می شود. همین نکته در مورد زبان انگلیسی هم صدق می کند. در این زبان هم در هر نوع جمله ای قواعد دستوری خاصی حکم فرما است و هر یک از آن ها نقش مهمی در رساندن دقیق منظورمان دارند.
یک جمله گروهی از کلمات می باشد که در کنار یکدیگر قرار میگیرند و هر کدام از این کلمات اطلاعات خاصی را به ما می دهند. این کلمات اغلب با هم فرق دارند و هر کدام نقش خاص خودشان را در جمله دارند. از مهمترین اجزاء هر جمله می توان به فعل Verb، اسم Noun، صفت Adjective، قید Adverb، حرف ربطی conjunctions، حرف اضافه preposition، حرف تعریف و ... اشاره کرد.
ساختار جملات انگلیسی را می توان به 4 دسته تقسیم کرد.
جمله ساده با a line
یک جمله ساده با a line از یک بند اصلی که شامل فعل و فاعل است، تشکیل شده که اطلاعات کاملی در مورد یک اتفاق یا حالت را به ما می دهد. قاعده کلی ساختار این جملات به صورت زیر است:
فاعل + فعل قابل صرف
جمله مرکب با a line
برخلاف جملات ساده، در جملات مرکب با a line، دو بند داریم که با حرف ربط (Conjunction) یا ویرگول (comma) به هم متصل می شوند. نکته ای که باید در این جا به آن توجه شود این است که از آن جایی که دو بندی که در ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با a line به کار برده می شوند، مستقل هستند، حتی به صورت جداگانه هم معنا می دهند. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با a line بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + حرف ربط همپایه ساز + بند مستقل
جمله پیچیده با a line
ساختار جمله پیچیده (complex sentence structure) با a line همانطور که از نامش پیداست کمی با جمله مرکب با a line فرق دارد. در جملات پیچیده با a line، در کنار بند مستقل می توان از یک بند وابسته هم استفاده کرد. یک بند وابسته شامل حرف ربط وابسته ساز (Subordinating conjunction) یا ضمیر موصولی (relative pronoun) است. یادتان باشد این بند با این که فاعل و فعل دارد اما ممکن است معنای کاملی نداشته باشد. بنابراین یک بند وابسته برای این که مفهوم کاملی داشته باشد، به یک بند مستقل نیاز دارد. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات پیچیده انگلیسی با a line بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند مستقل وابسته
جمله پیچیده – مرکب با a line
ساختار پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با a line همانطور که از نامش می توان حدس زد، ترکیبی است از جملات پیچیده و مرکب با لغت a line. یعنی از دو بند مستقل و یک بند وابسته تشکیل می شود. این بندها با حرف ربط همپایه ساز به هم متصل می شوند. ساختار جملات پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با a line بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند وابسته + حرف ربط + بند مستقل
– همواره سعی کنید در مکالمه و یا ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی، از ساختار و کلماتی استفاده نمائید که خود افراد انگلیسی زبان (نیتیو) آن ساختار و کلمات را بکار می برند.
طبیعی است که برای این هدف لازم است شخص ترجمه کننده آنقدر متن انگلیسی خوانده باشد و نسبت به کالوکیشن ها و همایندهای زبان انگلیسی آشنا باشد تا بتواند به مانند انگلیسی زبان های نیتیو، مفهوم را منتقل کند.
مجدداً تاکید میکنیم که صرفاً با ابتکار و خلاقیت های شخصی، بدون تسلط به کالوکیشن های زبان انگلیسی به هیچ وجه این امر میسر نخواهد بود.
در این قسمت مهمترین سوالاتی که در خصوص جمله سازی با a line و کاربرد کلمه a line در جملات انگلیسی پرسیده می شود آورده شده است. امیدواریم با مطالعه این پاسخ ها به جواب مورد نظرتان دست پیدا کنید.
در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات a line را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه a line و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای a line، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه a line نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از a line در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه a line به کمک همین جملات با a line و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت a line می باشد.
وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی a line، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه a line را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از a line در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
ساختن جمله با a line به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی a line است. با ساختن جمله برای لغت a line به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
در صورتیکه این مطلب برای شما مفید بود، به ما امتیاز بدهید.
© کپی رایت 2017 - 2023 , کلیه حقوق محفوظ است | طراحی شده توسط حسام عالمیان