در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات act را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه act و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای act، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه act نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از act در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه act به کمک همین جملات با act و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت act می باشد.
در قسمت ذیل 578 جمله با act برای شما آورده شده است. ضمناً شما می توانید با کلیک بر روی علامت بلندگو در کنار هر جمله، تلفظ جمله با act را نیز گوش دهید.
(1) We must act.
(2) An act of faith
(3) They can't act.
(4) An act of faith.
(5) They cannot act.
(6) You need to act.
(7) How did Tom act?
(8) do not act alone.
(9) It is just an act.
(10) Try to act natural.
(11) We have to act now.
(12) transformative act.
(13) That's a class act.
(14) Don't act like that.
(15) Try to act your age.
(16) Don't act surprised.
(17) How else can he act?
(18) We must act at once.
(19) We have to act fast.
(20) It's in a formal act
(21) Acids act on metals.
(22) We must act quickly.
(23) I had to act at once.
(24) I had to act quickly.
(25) Try to act naturally.
(26) Think before you act.
(27) It is a childish act.
(28) Think before you act!
(29) I don't act like you.
(30) It was an act of God.
(31) We act in good faith.
(32) Faouzi has to act now.
(33) The time to act is now
(34) It is an act of folly.
(35) His act was dangerous.
(36) Don't act so innocent.
(37) We should act quickly.
(38) We've got to act fast.
(39) Tom tried to act cool.
(40) Sin is a shameful act.
(41) We need to act quickly.
(42) We have to act quickly.
(43) I tried to act natural.
(44) Now is the time to act.
(45) Stop putting on an act.
(46) This is not a fair act.
(47) Don't act like a bitch!
(48) Don't act like a child.
(49) We'll have to act fast.
(50) I'll act on your advice.
(51) Arson is a criminal act.
(52) I caught him in the act.
(53) Animals act on instinct.
(54) They didn't act quickly.
(55) That is an egregious act
(56) You must act like a man.
(57) He put on a suicide act.
(58) He did a courageous act.
(59) My act incurred a blame.
(60) You may act as you wish.
(61) Congress refused to act.
(62) I caught her in the act.
(63) Tom tried to act casual.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(64) Think global, act local.
(65) I caught them in the act.
(66) It was an act of courage.
(67) That's why we have to act
(68) You must act more wisely.
(69) The time has come to act.
(70) That was a very kind act.
(71) I tried to act naturally.
(72) Many people act like that.
(73) Who will act as spokesman?
(74) I will act on your advice.
(75) This president doesn't act
(76) Tom knows how to act cool.
(77) You should act more calmly.
(78) Don't act like you know me.
(79) Suicide is a desperate act.
(80) Her crying was just an act.
(81) It's a tough act to follow.
(82) I'll act as a guide for you.
(83) He committed an illegal act.
(84) Think globally, act locally.
(85) You shouldn't act selfishly.
(86) Tom is trying to act casual.
(87) Praying is a persuasive act.
(88) Every wicked act is a snare.
(89) Don't act like a know-it-all.
(90) You may act however you wish.
(91) These pills act on the liver.
(92) These pills act on the heart.
(93) We act without fear or favor.
(94) Jiro could not act otherwise.
(95) Stop the childish cutesy act.
(96) He does a kind act once a day.
(97) Does the medicine act quickly?
(98) Don't act like a prat with me.
(99) Tom didn't act quickly enough.
(100) We can't act without thinking.
(101) You have to act like an adult.
(102) Don't act like you don't care.
(103) Do you want to act in a movie?
(104) Don't be shy. Just act natural.
(105) I got to act on my core beliefs
(106) I see abortion as a violent act
(107) The question is, you got to act
(108) Time is short, we must act NOW.
(109) You ought not to act selfishly.
(110) Tom doesn't act like a teacher.
(111) Just act like nothing happened.
(112) Let's act like we're foreigners.
(113) Nothing will excuse such an act.
(114) The thief was caught in the act.
(115) He is putting on an act for you.
(116) He is trying to justify his act.
(117) The third act is about to begin.
(118) Some people don't act their age.
(119) Faouzi didn't act quickly enough.
(120) Suicide is an act of desperation.
(121) It is better to act than to talk.
(122) Tom didn't act like a normal boy.
(123) Of -- of course it's an act of war
(124) He must be crazy to act like that.
(125) We sleep not to sleep, but to act.
(126) Tom and Mary act like one another.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(127) Forgiveness is first act of faith.
(128) You had better act upon his advice.
(129) He was laughed at for a stupid act.
(130) Could you act for me while I'm out?
(131) It's just like Meg to act that way.
(132) And who would not act the same way?
(133) I don't want to miss the first act.
(134) She did not act like a normal girl.
(135) Don't act like you know everything.
(136) Just act as if nothing has happened.
(137) Children want to act like grown-ups.
(138) In an emergency, do you act quickly?
(139) You will act according to my opinion
(140) Men think and plan and sometimes act
(141) I will maintain them and act on them
(142) Her act reflected dishonor upon her.
(143) My uncle had me act as a translator.
(144) Each man act according to his faith.
(145) I've never seen my cat act like that.
(146) A wise man would not act in that way.
(147) You will act according to my opinion.
(148) Men think and plan and sometimes act.
(149) Three musical performers do their act
(150) I am designed to never act unlawfully
(151) Many were eager to get in on the act.
(152) Does the medicine act on the stomach?
(153) These are the rules; act accordingly.
(154) He was caught in the act of stealing.
(155) His act was animated by noble ideals.
(156) He is quick to speak but slow to act.
(157) Some said his raid was an act of war.
(158) You should take your act on the road.
(159) I would act differently in your place.
(160) Three musical performers do their act.
(161) I am designed to never act unlawfully.
(162) There is a lag between thought and act
(163) We listen to you and — and then we act
(164) We need to begin to act like it, again
(165) Watch your leader and act accordingly.
(166) The killer confessed his terrible act.
(167) We have a moral responsibility to act.
(168) Don't act like a bull in a china shop.
(169) Either you act now or you get nothing.
(170) it does something intrinsic to the act.
(171) There is a lag between thought and act.
(172) It was the act of a hound and a stinker
(173) I never saw Amanda act like that before
(174) It's always going to be a balancing act
(175) The pump did not act as it should have.
(176) I was at my wit's end as to how to act.
(177) The company presented a three-act play.
(178) He must be a gentleman to act that way.
(179) He appointed John to act as his deputy.
(180) He appears brave, but it's just an act.
(181) Public pressure forced the army to act.
(182) Abortion is an act, a most violent act.
(183) You act surprised. What did you expect?
(184) You don't act like you want to be here.
(185) It is imperative for you to act at once.
(186) It was the act of a hound and a stinker.
(187) I never saw Amanda act like that before.
(188) I was almost at my wits' end how to act.
(189) You should act on your teacher's advice.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(190) His act was nothing short of superhuman.
(191) And so, they decided to act immediately.
(192) Tom tried to act like nothing was wrong.
(193) With that act you could join the circus!
(194) Animals act according to their instincts.
(195) The act was criticized on several grounds
(196) Opus Dei does not act as a group they say
(197) We should act so as to solve the problem.
(198) Will you please act for me in the matter?
(199) The act was criticized on several grounds.
(200) Opus Dei does not act as a group they say.
(201) The owl is also said to act as a messenger
(202) A man near a bridge in the act of throwing
(203) I had to act quickly thats why I jumped in
(204) And so I believe it was a very serious act
(205) You must act in accordance with the rules.
(206) You must act according to your principles.
(207) Acids act on many things including metals.
(208) He was caught in the act of pickpocketing.
(209) Though she is a child, she can act wisely.
(210) Helping a blind man is an act of kindness.
(211) The next act is worth sticking around for.
(212) The senselessness of the act appalled him.
(213) When you are in Rome, act like the romans.
(214) This is the third scene of the second act.
(215) Don't act like you don't know what I mean.
(216) Don't act like you don't know what's wrong.
(217) Don't act like you don't know how to dance.
(218) The owl is also said to act as a messenger.
(219) A man near a bridge in the act of throwing.
(220) I had to act quickly thats why I jumped in.
(221) At last, the day has arrived for us to act.
(222) An Englishman would act in a different way.
(223) It is better for you to act by legal means.
(224) I saw a marvelous animal act at the circus.
(225) Tom appointed Mary to act as his assistant.
(226) Just try to act as if nothing has happened.
(227) The act of living is a revolutionary right.
(228) I am not clear what to do or how to act next
(229) The third act was dull and tired the players
(230) You should act according to your conscience.
(231) He was detected in the very act of stealing.
(232) The act ended and the lights were turned on.
(233) The earthquake was considered an act of God.
(234) I didn't care for the third act of the play.
(235) No one has the right to tell you how to act.
(236) The courage to ask question is a daring act.
(237) We can't just act as if nothing has happened.
(238) I am not clear what to do or how to act next.
(239) The third act was dull and tired the players.
(240) We should always act in obedience to the law.
(241) He was caught in the very act of stealing it.
(242) Goodness is abstract, a kind act is concrete.
(243) Isn't there any way to predict how he'll act?
(244) He is slow to decide, but he is quick to act.
(245) They saw it as the brave act of a strong man.
(246) Let's be more prepared when we act next time.
(247) A simple act of kindness is happiness gained.
(248) Death is just the last scene of the last act.
(249) The police arrested the pickpocket in the act.
(250) Entitlements will be a problem if we don't act
(251) They expected us to act quickly to end the war
(252) She sings well, to be sure, but she can't act.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(253) The student was caught in the act of cheating.
(254) You should act on the doctor's advice at once.
(255) He brought off the difficult act quite easily.
(256) If you're going to act like that, I'm leaving.
(257) Think big, dream big, stay humble and act now.
(258) If you act like that, he'll think you hate him.
(259) This final act of bravery resulted in his death
(260) His final religious act was to embrace Buddhism
(261) The poles could also act as a brake when needed
(262) What they have to see is that America would act
(263) It was hard for me to act pleasantly to others.
(264) The main character cannot die in the first act.
(265) Don't act like you don't know what's happening.
(266) If we act like prey, they’ll act like predators
(267) God rewards every act of obedience to His Will.
(268) This final act of bravery resulted in his death.
(269) His final religious act was to embrace Buddhism.
(270) The poles could also act as a brake when needed.
(271) This act definitively ushered in several customs
(272) Towa debuted as a solo act with Future Listening
(273) We wrote a letter to Congress asking them to act
(274) The mayor prescribed to the citizens how to act.
(275) In humans, the eyes act together with the brain.
(276) Tom doesn't really act like a thirteen-year-old.
(277) You can ask the Court of Justice to undo an act.
(278) Even the most political poem is an act of faith.
(279) This act definitively ushered in several customs.
(280) Towa debuted as a solo act with Future Listening.
(281) Two boy scouts in jeans act on a stage with tents
(282) that they come into our country as an act of love
(283) You say one thing and then act just the opposite.
(284) You must judge the situation and act accordingly.
(285) The only true religion is the grace to act right.
(286) Two boy scouts in jeans act on a stage with tents.
(287) If he was spinning me a yarn he could act up to it
(288) Do you want to act as administrator or coordinator
(289) But he reconciled himself to it by an act of faith
(290) Say what you will, I will act on my own judgement.
(291) That day was made a holiday by an act of the diet.
(292) Animals act in a better manner than wicked humans.
(293) The committee can only act in an advisory capacity.
(294) The slaughter of the prisoners was a barbarous act.
(295) Now that you have made your decision, you must act.
(296) If he was spinning me a yarn he could act up to it.
(297) Do you want to act as administrator or coordinator.
(298) But he reconciled himself to it by an act of faith.
(299) They also toured with Carrott as a live support act
(300) I worked when I was Congress on a second chance act
(301) You can't just act as if it happened out of nowhere
(302) The Japanese make a group and tend to act together.
(303) Her crying is just an act. Don't take it seriously.
(304) In a pinch, a vegetable peeler can act as a zester.
(305) Don't act as if you were born in the year of Camel.
(306) It will take an act of Congress to change that law.
(307) Tom doesn't act like the typical college professor.
(308) Tom was accused of performing a lewd act in public.
(309) Writing is an act of faith, not a trick of grammar.
(310) His brazen act of defiance almost cost him his life.
(311) They also toured with Carrott as a live support act.
(312) In the same act the Reichswehr was renamed Wehrmacht
(313) " Now, that does not sound like a friendly act to me
(314) If you act like a fool, you must be treated as such.
(315) They have the right and power to act on their ideas.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(316) You need to act immediately; later will be too late.
(317) If you can act right, you are richer than you think.
(318) Don't act like you don't know what I'm talking about.
(319) If you act like a child, you will be treated as such.
(320) In the same act the Reichswehr was renamed Wehrmacht.
(321) Be so kind as to act as my solicitor said Grandfather
(322) A street performer is twirling fiery sticks as an act
(323) His fiveminute act included an array of circus skills
(324) You must act under the leadership of your supervisor.
(325) The act of translation is highlighted for the public.
(326) Some team members act as adhesives to unite the team.
(327) Be so kind as to act as my solicitor said Grandfather.
(328) A street performer is twirling fiery sticks as an act.
(329) His fiveminute act included an array of circus skills.
(330) The track was also remixed by house music act Antiloop
(331) For this act his brother was hanged the following year
(332) We should so act that we shall have nothing to regret.
(333) I only wish I had the courage to act upon my impulses.
(334) Is it possible to succeed without any act of betrayal?
(335) Faith is a necessary prerequisite for a courageous act
(336) The track was also remixed by house music act Antiloop.
(337) For this act his brother was hanged the following year.
(338) The sacrifice was seen as a way of sanctifying the act.
(339) Yeah, right, he'll get his act together. When pigs fly.
(340) If the right moment comes, then act swiftly and boldly!
(341) This salve will act as a protective film over the burn.
(342) Perseverance is the act of true role models and heroes.
(343) You are old enough to know better than to act like that.
(344) I had just dropped off when you did your bellringing act
(345) Such an act will be judged at the bar of public opinion.
(346) Is it difficult to act according to Buddhist principles?
(347) No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted.
(348) You shouldn't allow your son to act like a selfish brat.
(349) If you act like a child, you'll be treated like a child.
(350) I had just dropped off when you did your bellringing act.
(351) He took up of land under the homestead act that same year
(352) This act created Marine Hospitals to care for sick seamen
(353) This law defines the act of harassment in following terms
(354) But with all of the problems — this is not an act of love
(355) The president urged employees to act on their initiative.
(356) It's not our will that makes us act, but our imagination.
(357) The heroic deed is an act of the man frightened to death.
(358) To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act.
(359) It is an act of cruelty to lock a small child in his room.
(360) He took up of land under the homestead act that same year.
(361) This act created Marine Hospitals to care for sick seamen.
(362) This law defines the act of harassment in following terms.
(363) In England County Record Offices act as local repositories
(364) The act was also passed by the Parliament of Great Britain
(365) The act was passed by the Parliament of the United Kingdom
(366) Every act of goodness is born from our desire to be happy.
(367) In England County Record Offices act as local repositories.
(368) The act was also passed by the Parliament of Great Britain.
(369) The act was passed by the Parliament of the United Kingdom.
(370) Such an act was in direct violation of the laws of the land
(371) Bernie Sanders voted against the violence against women act
(372) They come out of an act of love, whether you like it or not
(373) They train you to act before thinking. Just execute orders.
(374) Such an act was in direct violation of the laws of the land.
(375) A street performer dressed as an angel doing a balancing act
(376) Sometimes its smarter to wait while sometimes you should act
(377) This wasnt just a selfless act they wanted to become elected
(378) I would also press for you a hate crimes act in the Congressجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(379) The burglar was caught in the act of prying open the window.
(380) He tried to act cheerfully, but we all knew how sad he felt.
(381) There is only one meaning of life: the act of living itself.
(382) I don't know what happened to Tom to make him act like that.
(383) Tom didn't act like he'd even heard about what had happened.
(384) A street performer dressed as an angel doing a balancing act.
(385) Sometimes its smarter to wait while sometimes you should act.
(386) This wasnt just a selfless act they wanted to become elected.
(387) Conservative people always tell us to act within our station.
(388) If I act weird around you, it means I'm comfortable with you.
(389) In a time of deceit telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
(390) A musical act wearing clown makeup is performing with a guitar
(391) John Paul tries to reassure him that all families act that way
(392) Swor and Mack enjoyed moderate success until Swor left the act
(393) One must act as a man of thought and think as a man of action.
(394) Life is a moderately good play with a badly written third act.
(395) The act of writing is the act of discovering what you believe.
(396) To sum it up, succuss is merely a small act of courageousness.
(397) A musical act wearing clown makeup is performing with a guitar.
(398) John Paul tries to reassure him that all families act that way.
(399) Swor and Mack enjoyed moderate success until Swor left the act.
(400) An altruistic act is an act performed for the welfare of others
(401) Scudder had got on to this but he could not act for a fortnight
(402) Bravery happens when you are scared but you still decide to act
(403) Do you have the brains to realize it and the guts to act on it?
(404) An altruistic act is an act performed for the welfare of others.
(405) Scudder had got on to this but he could not act for a fortnight.
(406) Bravery happens when you are scared but you still decide to act.
(407) In practice the act only delayed the removal of the feeding tube
(408) We risk losing control of the situation if we don't act quickly.
(409) To share your food with your neighbour is a kind act of bonding.
(410) In practice the act only delayed the removal of the feeding tube.
(411) So when you tried to act holier than thou, it really doesn't work
(412) Tom and Mary just got married, but they don't act like newlyweds.
(413) OneRepublic became the headlining act and needed a supporting band
(414) Three entertainers doing a high wire balancing act with motorcycle
(415) Man and jumping dog perform Frisbee act for crowd at outdoor event
(416) They were there to see the act in the next room a Sinatra imitator
(417) You're asking in vain for forgiveness; your act can't be forgiven.
(418) It's dangerous to perform this acrobatic act without a safety net.
(419) That wasn't any act of God. That was an act of pure human fuckery.
(420) Always act as if you are living the epitome of a magnificent life.
(421) One act of a kind deed is better than thousand words of knowledge.
(422) OneRepublic became the headlining act and needed a supporting band.
(423) Three entertainers doing a high wire balancing act with motorcycle.
(424) Man and jumping dog perform Frisbee act for crowd at outdoor event.
(425) They were there to see the act in the next room a Sinatra imitator.
(426) A scene is a part of an act defined with the changing of characters
(427) It is human nature to think wisely and to act in an absurd fashion.
(428) Having one king, one god, one belief, they can act single-mindedly.
(429) You move gropingly, relying on your faith and act by your intuition
(430) What is essence of knowledge, if it does not change the way we act?
(431) A scene is a part of an act defined with the changing of characters.
(432) Romeo and Juliet might be the most famous act of William Shakespeare
(433) And when you see a problem, you must act quickly to get on top of it
(434) The foreign minister will act for the Prime Minister in his absence.
(435) Act towards others the way you would like that they act towards you.
(436) In an atmosphere of absolute apathy, any act is a revolutionary act.
(437) Quotation, n: The act of repeating erroneously the words of another.
(438) Faith is about doing. You are how you act, not just how you believe.
(439) Romeo and Juliet might be the most famous act of William Shakespeare.
(440) If you act in such a childish way, then you will be treated as child.
(441) To know what is right and choose to ignore it is the act of a coward.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(442) because it seemed too simple to accept that life was an act of faith.
(443) The act of escaping from the corporate lifestyle is known as datsusara
(444) So the act of war has already been committed and this is a retaliation
(445) The biggest act of rebellion right now is remaining defiantly hopeful.
(446) The futility of action does not absolve one from the failure to act. -
(447) The act of escaping from the corporate lifestyle is known as datsusara.
(448) The young men had a Dutch act in which both portrayed German immigrants
(449) If you don't get your act together you won't graduate from high school.
(450) And if there is no god?You act as if there is, and it's the same thing.
(451) If you don’t act out of ‘Inspiration’, ‘Desperation’ will make you act!
(452) The young men had a Dutch act in which both portrayed German immigrants.
(453) In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
(454) People are successful because they think and act like successful people.
(455) Focus on the denouement of the purpose of life and act on the narrative.
(456) Were a serious crisis to arise, the government would have to act swiftly.
(457) Mayors legally act as employers for all of the officials of the town hall
(458) I think the gun shop owner should not be held liable to your criminal act
(459) The clean power act, we ought to repeal that and — and start over on that
(460) He is known for his decency. He has never been involved in a corrupt act.
(461) Mayors legally act as employers for all of the officials of the town hall.
(462) The song featured a guest performance by horrorcountry act Graveyard Train
(463) King challenged America to act on what he called the fierce urgency of now
(464) There are some reasons why the Japanese find it hard to act unlike others.
(465) Lies do not lie, truth do, In the times of any act lies lie hidden behind.
(466) Act the way you'd like to be and soon you'll be the way you'd like to act.
(467) The song featured a guest performance by horrorcountry act Graveyard Train.
(468) Pregnenolone has been found to act as an agonist of the pregnane X receptor
(469) It is an act of treason to sell military secrets to your country's enemies.
(470) Do every act of your life as though it were the very last act of your life.
(471) But remember, boy, that a kind act can sometimes be as powerful as a sword.
(472) God doesn't act like the Church. No, instead, the Church must act like God.
(473) Pregnenolone has been found to act as an agonist of the pregnane X receptor.
(474) The act also formally made the bureau part of the Department of the Treasury
(475) It can be corrected with an act of Congress, probably doesn't even need that
(476) The audience believed it to be part of the act, rather than a short circuit.
(477) There is always a way forward if the responsible parties are willing to act.
(478) The act also formally made the bureau part of the Department of the Treasury.
(479) Until then the diocesan bishop appoints the coadjutor to act as vicar general
(480) A group of people are dressed in multicolored clothes while performing an act
(481) His first act was to confiscate the property of all who had supported Michael
(482) And if we do not act boldly and decisively, a bad situation will become worse
(483) So if you drop -- if you have a no- fly zone over Syria, that's an act of war
(484) The more learned and witty you be, the more fit to act for Satan will you be.
(485) If you're going to act like an idiot, then you're going to be treated as one.
(486) Imitation of gestures, actions and manners may or may not be a conscious act.
(487) The greatest act of faith some days is to simply get up and face another day.
(488) Until then the diocesan bishop appoints the coadjutor to act as vicar general.
(489) A group of people are dressed in multicolored clothes while performing an act.
(490) His first act was to confiscate the property of all who had supported Michael.
(491) Hanks act was known for his competition with the comic book superhero Superman
(492) Jeb said when they come across the southern border they come as an act of love
(493) The character of every act depends upon the circumstances in which it is done.
(494) Hope is a flicker, a candle flame kept burning by the simple act of breathing.
(495) They couldn't keep Death out, but while she was in she had to act like a lady.
(496) Hanks act was known for his competition with the comic book superhero Superman.
(497) The act of taking the first step is what separates the winners from the losers.
(498) Minister James Snow was charged with violating the act and called upon to resign
(499) Now with the military appropriations defense act, this — this is — this is major
(500) If there is such a thing as an unforgivable act, it is the act of not forgiving.
(501) Knowing trees, I came to realize, understand and appreciate the act of patience.
(502) Minister James Snow was charged with violating the act and called upon to resign.
(503) The wells act as filters that allow electrons of certain energies to pass through
(504) Smiling at death seems like a pretty bold act. And so I smile like a damned fool.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(505) Faith doesn't mean you never doubt. It only means you never act upon your doubts.
(506) The wells act as filters that allow electrons of certain energies to pass through.
(507) It can represent a symbolical regurgitation or an act of intentional contamination
(508) Intuition is a sense of knowing how to act decisively without needing to know why.
(509) There is something beautiful about watching two people lovingly act silly together
(510) It can represent a symbolical regurgitation or an act of intentional contamination.
(511) Did the world really act as fast as possible to meet the threat to the environment?
(512) He's not the kind of person to act without thinking. He's not a thoughtless person.
(513) Education makes machines which act like men and produces men who act like machines.
(514) A male performing an act using string lines bending backwards with underwear on only
(515) Forced to act on its own initiative Remove Jew Watch successfully used Googlebombing
(516) This is an incredible act of courage that I'm not sure many people really understand
(517) The young man must have felt very desperate when he resorted to such a terrible act.
(518) Writing fiction is the act of weaving a series of lies to arrive at a greater truth.
(519) A male performing an act using string lines bending backwards with underwear on only.
(520) Forced to act on its own initiative Remove Jew Watch successfully used Googlebombing.
(521) The people who live in Japan must act according to the Japanese country constitution.
(522) Stop thinking for your sake only. Think for other people's, too, and act accordingly.
(523) Make sure you spill all your food and act inappropriately, so it seems like I'm there!
(524) If you have realized how powerful a simple act of kindness is, you will never be rude.
(525) Plant sterols may also act directly on intestinal cells and affect transporter proteins
(526) The act of having intercourse stimulates blood flow to the vagina and keeps it healthy.
(527) When you are pushed to the wall, you will act and do things you have never done before.
(528) Plant sterols may also act directly on intestinal cells and affect transporter proteins.
(529) And it is a mistake and it plays into the hands of the terrorists to act as though we are
(530) Sanctions are an act of war when you prevent goods and services from going into a country
(531) Luteoviruses can act as helper viruses for Umbraviruses providing them with a coat protein
(532) I'm talking about -- we're talking about the 10th Amendment and the right of states to act
(533) And rather than just act about my political future, I acted about the future of those kids
(534) The way it was done actually made it more available to freedom of information act requests
(535) To act upon the outer world and change it, you must be first be fine to act upon yourself.
(536) The smallest act of kindness makes you more beautiful than any expensive dress or make up.
(537) Luteoviruses can act as helper viruses for Umbraviruses providing them with a coat protein.
(538) If you want to know how someone's going to act in the future, look how they act in the past
(539) Moreover, he went on and on and on and on, detailing every single lawless act he committed.
(540) I act as the tongue of you,... tied in your mouth . . . . in mine it begins to be loosened.
(541) What is the modern definition of "act"?
(542) How to Use "act" with Example Sentences.
(543) If you had to explain to someone who was learning English what "act" is, what would you say?
(544) Maybe it seems like a simple question, but the meaning of the word "act" can get slippery.
(545) The Best Definition of "act" I’ve Heard So Far.
(546) "act" - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage note.
(547) What is the best definition of "act"?
(548) What is the definition of an "act"?
(549) What Is "act"? Detailed Definition and Meaning.
(550) Use "act" in a sentence.
(551) The Word "act" in Example Sentences.
(552) English Sentences with Audio Using the Word "act".
(553) What is definition of "act" by Merriam-Webster.
(554) "act" in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...).
(555) How do you write a good sentence with "act"?
(556) "act" sentence examples.
(557) "act": In a Sentence.
(558) Here are 100 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "act".
(559) How do you explain "act"?
(560) What can I say instead of "act"?
(561) What is a synonym for "act"?
(562) What is a antonym for "act"?
(563) What do you mean by "act"?
(564) What is another word for "act"?
(565) What is the best definition of "act"?
(566) What is "act" definition and meaning?
(567) How to use "act" in a sentence.
(568) The Word "act" in Example Sentences.
(569) "act" meaning in english, "act" definitions.
(570) Primary meanings of "act".
(571) Full definitions of "act".
(572) Full meaning of "act".
(573) The Word "act" in Example Sentences.
(574) Best definition of "act".
(575) Define "act" in one sentence, define "act" in one word.
(576) What is the meaning of "act" in a sentence.
(577) The Word "act" in Example Sentences.
(578) What is the origin and root of "act".
به جای حفظ کردن لغت act ، جملات کوتاه با act را حفظ کنید.
اگر واقعاً نمی توانید از حفظ کردن دل بکنید، به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی act، جملات کوتاه مختلف با لغت act را حفظ کنید. مثلاً به جای اینکه لغت “university” را به معنی “دانشگاه” حفظ کنید، عبارت “I go to university” به معنی “من به دانشگاه می روم” را حفظ کنید. وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی act، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه act را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از act در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
جمله سازی با کلمه act
ساختن جمله با act به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی act است. اما برای اینکه مغز شما بتواند لغت act را در آینده به یاد بیاورد، بهترین راه استفاده از روش زیر است:
با لغت act ده جمله بسازید و در هر کدام از جملات معنای متفاوتی از واژه act که می خواهید یاد بگیرید را به کار ببرید. با ساختن جمله از لغات جدید به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
شاید مهم ترین مفهوم در زبان، جمله باشد. یادگیری ساختار جمله (sentence structure) در انگلیسی و هر زبان دیگری امری بسیار ضروری است. هر زبانی گرامر خاص خودش دارد و بر اساس آن ساختار جمله مشخص می شود. همین نکته در مورد زبان انگلیسی هم صدق می کند. در این زبان هم در هر نوع جمله ای قواعد دستوری خاصی حکم فرما است و هر یک از آن ها نقش مهمی در رساندن دقیق منظورمان دارند.
یک جمله گروهی از کلمات می باشد که در کنار یکدیگر قرار میگیرند و هر کدام از این کلمات اطلاعات خاصی را به ما می دهند. این کلمات اغلب با هم فرق دارند و هر کدام نقش خاص خودشان را در جمله دارند. از مهمترین اجزاء هر جمله می توان به فعل Verb، اسم Noun، صفت Adjective، قید Adverb، حرف ربطی conjunctions، حرف اضافه preposition، حرف تعریف و ... اشاره کرد.
ساختار جملات انگلیسی را می توان به 4 دسته تقسیم کرد.
جمله ساده با act
یک جمله ساده با act از یک بند اصلی که شامل فعل و فاعل است، تشکیل شده که اطلاعات کاملی در مورد یک اتفاق یا حالت را به ما می دهد. قاعده کلی ساختار این جملات به صورت زیر است:
فاعل + فعل قابل صرف
جمله مرکب با act
برخلاف جملات ساده، در جملات مرکب با act، دو بند داریم که با حرف ربط (Conjunction) یا ویرگول (comma) به هم متصل می شوند. نکته ای که باید در این جا به آن توجه شود این است که از آن جایی که دو بندی که در ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با act به کار برده می شوند، مستقل هستند، حتی به صورت جداگانه هم معنا می دهند. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با act بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + حرف ربط همپایه ساز + بند مستقل
جمله پیچیده با act
ساختار جمله پیچیده (complex sentence structure) با act همانطور که از نامش پیداست کمی با جمله مرکب با act فرق دارد. در جملات پیچیده با act، در کنار بند مستقل می توان از یک بند وابسته هم استفاده کرد. یک بند وابسته شامل حرف ربط وابسته ساز (Subordinating conjunction) یا ضمیر موصولی (relative pronoun) است. یادتان باشد این بند با این که فاعل و فعل دارد اما ممکن است معنای کاملی نداشته باشد. بنابراین یک بند وابسته برای این که مفهوم کاملی داشته باشد، به یک بند مستقل نیاز دارد. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات پیچیده انگلیسی با act بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند مستقل وابسته
جمله پیچیده – مرکب با act
ساختار پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با act همانطور که از نامش می توان حدس زد، ترکیبی است از جملات پیچیده و مرکب با لغت act. یعنی از دو بند مستقل و یک بند وابسته تشکیل می شود. این بندها با حرف ربط همپایه ساز به هم متصل می شوند. ساختار جملات پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با act بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند وابسته + حرف ربط + بند مستقل
– همواره سعی کنید در مکالمه و یا ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی، از ساختار و کلماتی استفاده نمائید که خود افراد انگلیسی زبان (نیتیو) آن ساختار و کلمات را بکار می برند.
طبیعی است که برای این هدف لازم است شخص ترجمه کننده آنقدر متن انگلیسی خوانده باشد و نسبت به کالوکیشن ها و همایندهای زبان انگلیسی آشنا باشد تا بتواند به مانند انگلیسی زبان های نیتیو، مفهوم را منتقل کند.
مجدداً تاکید میکنیم که صرفاً با ابتکار و خلاقیت های شخصی، بدون تسلط به کالوکیشن های زبان انگلیسی به هیچ وجه این امر میسر نخواهد بود.
در این قسمت مهمترین سوالاتی که در خصوص جمله سازی با act و کاربرد کلمه act در جملات انگلیسی پرسیده می شود آورده شده است. امیدواریم با مطالعه این پاسخ ها به جواب مورد نظرتان دست پیدا کنید.
در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات act را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه act و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای act، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه act نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از act در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه act به کمک همین جملات با act و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت act می باشد.
وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی act، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه act را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از act در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
ساختن جمله با act به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی act است. با ساختن جمله برای لغت act به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
در صورتیکه این مطلب برای شما مفید بود، به ما امتیاز بدهید.
© کپی رایت 2017 - 2023 , کلیه حقوق محفوظ است | طراحی شده توسط حسام عالمیان