در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات accounts را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه accounts و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای accounts، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه accounts نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از accounts در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه accounts به کمک همین جملات با accounts و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت accounts می باشد.
در قسمت ذیل 578 جمله با accounts برای شما آورده شده است. ضمناً شما می توانید با کلیک بر روی علامت بلندگو در کنار هر جمله، تلفظ جمله با accounts را نیز گوش دهید.
(1) Let's settle accounts.
(2) Health savings accounts
(3) Your accounts still here
(4) Your accounts still here.
(5) It accounts for the fact.
(6) That accounts of her delay.
(7) The accounts were up to date
(8) That accounts for her delay.
(9) The accounts were up to date.
(10) How many accounts do you have?
(11) Tom has various bank accounts.
(12) The accounts have been audited.
(13) The accounts have discrepancies
(14) That accounts for the accident.
(15) The accounts have discrepancies.
(16) By all accounts, it's the truth.
(17) Private accounts do exist however
(18) Short accounts make long friends.
(19) Private accounts do exist however.
(20) Let me go over the accounts again.
(21) Those of you health savings accounts
(22) Idleness often accounts for poverty.
(23) That accounts for all of Tom's team.
(24) That accounts for it’ said the Hatter
(25) This fact accounts for his ignorance.
(26) My wife keeps the household accounts.
(27) That accounts for it’ said the Hatter.
(28) A dry spell accounts for the poor crop.
(29) We use a calculator to do our accounts.
(30) Do you two have separate bank accounts?
(31) The treasurer was short in his accounts.
(32) That accounts for why the door was open.
(33) There's too much money in these accounts.
(34) This softness accounts for the common name
(35) He has managed to secure several accounts.
(36) This softness accounts for the common name.
(37) I have two Twitter accounts one is for work
(38) In that bill we had health savings accounts
(39) I have two Twitter accounts one is for work.
(40) Help us spy on you. Create Facebook accounts.
(41) It is not possible to reconcile these accounts
(42) One of my six Facebook accounts was suspended.
(43) It is not possible to reconcile these accounts.
(44) And for that to happen, health savings accounts
(45) Diet accounts for more than one million deaths.
(46) By all accounts, he is not a man to be trusted.
(47) Do you still remember your old accounts password
(48) Start with optional personal retirement accounts
(49) That's what personal retirement accounts will do
(50) Do you still remember your old accounts password.
(51) Several hagiographical accounts of her life exist
(52) They're getting nothing in their deposit accounts
(53) Do you have separate accounts or a joint account?
(54) What accounts for the fact that women outlive men?
(55) Several hagiographical accounts of her life exist.
(56) That accounts for your pitching your voice so high
(57) Dieting accounts for more than one million deaths.
(58) Tom cleaned out his bank accounts and disappeared.
(59) That accounts for your pitching your voice so high.
(60) No earlier accounts of this mission have been found
(61) Discretionary accounts you bring back to 2008 level
(62) This item now accounts for 20 percent of our sales.
(63) No earlier accounts of this mission have been found.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(64) By all press accounts he left no surviving relatives
(65) By all press accounts he left no surviving relatives.
(66) In your reckoning, what accounts for these phenomena?
(67) By all accounts, Fr. Mulligan was a paragon of virtue.
(68) Health savings accounts are something that we introduced
(69) Tom has a couple of bank accounts Mary doesn't know about.
(70) Other accounts consider the story to be a gross exaggeration
(71) What accounts for these symptoms hasn't been discovered yet.
(72) The scientific method accounts for measurable uncertainties.
(73) Other accounts consider the story to be a gross exaggeration.
(74) He wished to keep the bank accounts separate for tax purposes.
(75) By all accounts Holmes visualised the layout in his imagination
(76) The three people gave three different accounts of the accident.
(77) The auditor picked up some anomalies in the company's accounts.
(78) By all accounts Holmes visualised the layout in his imagination.
(79) The eyewitnesses gave conflicting accounts of what they had seen.
(80) In other accounts Fong Saiyuk is not Miu Hins son but his grandson
(81) The regulations apply to all businesses that have covered accounts
(82) An average American child, by all accounts, falls in love with TV.
(83) In other accounts Fong Saiyuk is not Miu Hins son but his grandson.
(84) The regulations apply to all businesses that have covered accounts.
(85) In some accounts the Farhud marked the turning point for Iraqs Jews
(86) In some accounts the Farhud marked the turning point for Iraqs Jews.
(87) A study shows lung cancer accounts for 17% of women's cancer deaths.
(88) Years of practice has enabled me to keep accounts without difficulty.
(89) ‘That accounts for the bleeding you see’ she said to Alice with a smile
(90) Love keeps no record of wrongs, but bitterness keeps detailed accounts.
(91) ‘That accounts for the bleeding you see’ she said to Alice with a smile.
(92) Most accounts of Song are drawn from the memoirs of her sister Song Hyerang
(93) He declared a freeze in bank accounts in order to control rampant inflation
(94) Most accounts of Song are drawn from the memoirs of her sister Song Hyerang.
(95) He declared a freeze in bank accounts in order to control rampant inflation.
(96) People often give fake personal information when setting up website accounts.
(97) The expansion of health savings accounts that increases individual responsibly
(98) He often mentions his accounts with fervour and advice similar to Aesops fables
(99) He often mentions his accounts with fervour and advice similar to Aesops fables.
(100) Various accounts mention Alcibiades Crito or Cebes as the person who ransomed him
(101) Various accounts mention Alcibiades Crito or Cebes as the person who ransomed him.
(102) The Census Bureau accounts Pocomoke City a city while official state documents differ
(103) Coraxs cartoons are humorous accounts of contemporary mostly Serbian political events
(104) The Census Bureau accounts Pocomoke City a city while official state documents differ.
(105) Coraxs cartoons are humorous accounts of contemporary mostly Serbian political events.
(106) Banco Ambrosiano was one of the many banks to have unpublished accounts in Clearstream
(107) Banco Ambrosiano was one of the many banks to have unpublished accounts in Clearstream.
(108) They have hacked American websites, American accounts of private people, of institutions
(109) He was something of a sickly child by all accounts never made it past his fourth birthday
(110) He was something of a sickly child by all accounts never made it past his fourth birthday.
(111) [applause] Secondly, allow younger workers to have personal retirement accounts as an option
(112) Anecdotal accounts have often blamed conclavists for the breach of secrecy in papal elections
(113) Anecdotal accounts have often blamed conclavists for the breach of secrecy in papal elections.
(114) Let's use every tool, but let's also check out the Facebook posts, let's look at Twitter accounts
(115) The first thing we have to do is get a consensus behind private accounts if we're going to change it
(116) It also included health savings accounts and it include Medicare alternatives, which gave people choices
(117) One of them was dipping into their retirement accounts because she had been put on disability on the job
(118) You, dear reader, have now two accounts to choose between and there can be no doubt which is most probable.
(119) Thieves used previously stolen identities to create apparently legitimate businesses seeking ChoicePoint accounts
(120) Because, I tell you what (APPLAUSE) if you have the government managing these accounts, it's not going to work
(121) Thieves used previously stolen identities to create apparently legitimate businesses seeking ChoicePoint accounts.
(122) And the answer to it is turn it back over to the patient and the doctor relationship with medical savings accounts
(123) As Speaker of the House, I helped preside over the conference which wrote into law his idea on health savings accounts
(124) And I ran on health savings accounts, on private sector health care, as a conservative, pro-life, pro-family, and I won
(125) I've opened many Facebook and Twitter accounts since 2008. I now have six Facebook accounts and fifteen Twitter accounts.
(126) It is the fault of a government that used those people's money for something other than protecting those people's accountsجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(127) I propose a system in which we use health empowerment accounts, which are like a health savings account with no bureaucrats
(128) They should have health empowerment accounts that are subsidized so they can go to any medical facility and be taken care of
(129) The inland revenue’s Special Investigations unit considers all monies in the Swiss accounts to consist of undeclared income.
(130) They went to an optional personal retirement account approach and they now have individual retirement accounts for their workers
(131) Number two, we should expand health savings accounts so people can save in a tax-advantaged way for more routine healthcare needs
(132) I'm for those accounts, but first we have to get our fiscal house in order, balance this budget and then create the opportunity that Newt wants
(133) And I say that against Newt because there's nobody for the last 15 years that's been more in favor of personal savings accounts than I have for Social Security
(134) Now, we had a development in the email matter today when it came out that Secretary Powell and close aides to Former Secretary Rice used private e-mail accounts
(135) And the good news is that today the economy is growing again. Wages, incomes, home values and retirement accounts are all rising again. Poverty is falling again.
(136) Added to that are personal accounts, which can have a higher rate of return than what people currently get by having government debt behind their Social Security…
(137) Number two, the president said let's have private accounts and take that surplus money that's being gathered now in Social Security and put that into private accounts
(138) And we — we simply can't say we're going to go out and borrow more money to let people set up new accounts that take money away from Social Security and Medicare today
(139) (APPLAUSE) Now, if there's a federal role, I completely accept the idea of giving people the greater opportunity -- individual opportunity to use health savings accounts
(140) Health savings accounts, as many of you know, I authored the original bill on health savings accounts, pushed that through the Congress for private sector health care reform
(141) What are they? Well, number one, you can have personal accounts where people can invest in something that does better than government bonds -- with some portion of their Social Security
(142) I also had a plan in 1999 to save Social Security and take the $5 trillion projected surplus and not only have Social Security for our young people, but also to give them private accounts
(143) Some poeple take God and want to apply privacy settings on him to make him private to them like their social media accounts. What they don't understand is that God is public and God is for everyone.
(144) which accounts?
(145) all three accounts.
(146) photographic accounts.
(147) it's the savings accounts
(148) all the sphinx's accounts.
(149) on the swiss bank accounts
(150) she's my accounts manager.
(151) the bank accounts? the guns?
(152) they all have bank accounts.
(153) i have six savings accounts.
(154) and that accounts for some of
(155) that accounts for what's seen.
(156) on accounts of edward mordrake.
(157) numbered accounts in the caymans.
(158) two bank accounts, two apartments
(159) we looked up lucy's bank accounts.
(160) and we open bank accounts for them
(161) at least listen to their accounts.
(162) your bank accounts, they're frozen.
(163) do you have access to bank accounts?
(164) offshore accounts. a condo in miami.
(165) you gave him the hong kong accounts?
(166) separate bank accounts from his wife.
(167) on the bank accounts of liechtenstein
(168) he used to cash out kruger's accounts.
(169) sieve all the accounts of the parents.
(170) madelaine appreciate the accounts fit.
(171) you opened the accounts in false names?
(172) by all accounts... you were a good cop.
(173) all of jeremy's accounts were in the red
(174) they simply create accounts on protonmail
(175) they're emptying all of our bank accounts.
(176) nypd must have frozen her accounts by now.
(177) accounts for 68 percent of all trafficking
(178) that is, according to eyewitness accounts.
(179) is being transferred to different accounts.
(180) by all accounts, he had a wicked curveball.
(181) i asked to see the accounts of cl financial
(182) has been located in offshore bank accounts.
(183) and they're paid directly into the accounts
(184) you know, a beautiful home, bank accounts...
(185) it's time we reviewed the accounts, my lady.
(186) what is it about their friendagenda accounts
(187) not when you're concealing accounts from us.
(188) if it's so clear that these savings accounts
(189) we should just automatically suspend accountsجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(190) hehe was a broker. handled customer accounts.
(191) how are the other time deposit accounts doing?
(192) by all accounts you avoided a public bloodbath.
(193) bank accounts. contingency plans. weapons stash.
(194) the subject has tested negative on all accounts.
(195) Payment info is stored in the accounts, correct?
(196) that number accounts up to 80% of all households.
(197) now goering was, by all accounts, a terrible man.
(198) i do know who cleaned out kruger's bank accounts.
(199) that accounts for two of the three lethal strains.
(200) $10,000 is missing from your club's bank accounts.
(201) here, chen. three trades. three different accounts.
(202) starting to think he must have kept other accounts.
(203) i managed to source all the accounts on the laptop.
(204) two bank accounts, two apartments, two phone bills.
(205) he was, by all accounts, an excellent police officer.
(206) checking accounts, some old w4's an address in harlem.
(207) was when i saw that diet accounts for 30 to 35 percent
(208) further 200 million of uncollected accounts receivable.
(209) a camera caught her withdrawing money from the accounts.
(210) our entire society depends on oz accounts for everything
(211) joseph bell was an extraordinary teacher by all accounts.
(212) all of these are extracted directly from my bank accounts
(213) i'm fulfilling my promise to mom and closing all accounts.
(214) the shop's stock and accounts receivable were all taken...
(215) well, angela pulled the images off her social media accounts.
(216) which means he could also identify all the sphinx's accounts.
(217) all from a series of accounts registered to the same address.
(218) after going over your accounts, we had a couple of questions.
(219) in the past few months, she nearly emptied the bank accounts.
(220) and started producing green accounts for india and its states.
(221) we looked into offshore corporations, third parties' accounts.
(222) along with passwords to our faculity's personal email accounts.
(223) what happens to our online profile and our social media accounts
(224) proximate selfsimilarity. and that accounts for this phenomenon.
(225) beyond recovering people's stock portfolios and saving accounts.
(226) the ups and downs of the stock market, the endoftheyear accounts;
(227) names and bank accounts of every corrupt official on his payroll.
(228) all of the money was routed through a series of offshore accounts.
(229) 20 percent of the merchandise accounts for 80 percent of the revenue
(230) and after you get into their pants, you get into their bank accounts
(231) foreign worker's salary accounts controlled by companies confiscated.
(232) window dressed its accounts, and acquired loans illegally, didn't it?
(233) stop that noise! i'm trying to tally these accounts here, so shut up!
(234) all my accounts from these past two years are approaching settlement!
(235) yeah, well, i got a judge to expedite a warrant on his bank accounts.
(236) Richest leaders are not those who have calories in their bank accounts
(237) first, the briefing on the settlement of accounts that we're preparing.
(238) phone numbers, email accounts, home addresses, even locker combinations.
(239) if we can access those accounts, we'll have more than a bargaining chip.
(240) at a government level, they might create national accounts of wellbeing.
(241) you added $900 to all your pals' commissary accounts in your cell block.
(242) this wasn't like the books or the movies or false accounts you hear about.
(243) i knew something like this would happen someday. so i opened 5 bank accounts.
(244) where it's coming from, emergency room records, firsthand accounts, anything.
(245) if it's not in his bank account, look for other accounts, safety deposit boxes
(246) sorry, but there's nothing unusual in kuzmenko's checking or savings accounts.
(247) The legal system has been designed to rob the bank accounts of the common people.
(248) but we only have a few thousand upstreamists out there right now, by all accounts
(249) such as banking trojans, which will steal money from your online banking accounts
(250) his social media accounts have been deleted, and he hit up an atm near the prison.
(251) bowman. worked out of credit cotier in marseille, managed their corporate accounts.
(252) promises, frank. the secretary of state, argentina, the offshore drilling accounts...جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(253) we think it probably accounts for a lot of the northsouth health divide within britain
(254) they want their cut in ones and zeroes, to transfer into their 401ks, offshore accounts.
(255) the department of labor bureaucrat was happily married, by all accounts mild and pleasant.
(256) their organization has a number of accounts with credit versoix, operated through proxies.
(257) and while you can't access any of your old bank accounts right now... things are looking up.
(258) chloe said maddox was a client of hauser's, but his name is not in any of hauser's accounts.
(259) also, i'll be sending the transaction record of the accounts to the bank and the media as well.
(260) all of jeremy's accounts were in the red, except for one, a charity by the name of innocence now.
(261) last year, gulbrand made a series of cash withdrawals from various accounts, totaling $10 million.
(262) i need to figure out how many people everyone managed to offend when they hacked into my accounts.
(263) after draining our bank accounts and putting our home in foreclosure to pay off his gambling debts.
(264) he's thrtening to expose us using the database he's kept with nes and accounts of everyone involved.
(265) withdrawals from the accounts were more than 10 million around the time of the entrance examination.
(266) strange thing is, until a couple of weeks ago there was $10 million in his personal accounts in cash.
(267) he's threatening to expose us using a database he's kept with names and accounts of everyone involved.
(268) And there has been, I expect, too much attention paid by so many writers into their fictional accounts.
(269) she and jeremy planned to empty out the accounts of their socalled charity and run away with the spoils.
(270) he uncovered other blind accounts, accounts that were traced to a senior member of your wife's administration.
(271) let's dig deep into gary philo, see if we can get any leverage medical records, bank accounts, legal filings...
(272) But don't expect every single step (aside from setting up accounts, creating budgets, managing sales, taxes, etc.
(273) and he was contacted by email and paid by wire transfer, and then the money was run through 17 fictitious accounts.
(274) so you're telling me that this company has to forfeit on one of its largest accounts because you didn't do your job?
(275) okay, so... these are all the fraudulent accounts that have been opened or used in your name within the last 90 days.
(276) cho and the accountants have already found evidence in castro's trading accounts that it was marx who stole the money.
(277) it's listed as a current asset on this balance sheet but the invoice was never presented to accounts receivable, so....
(278) no facialrecognition hits for driver's license, passport social media accounts, credit cards, not even a goddam student id.
(279) the only person at credit versoix with military training and access to highly secure accounts like norman's was you, herr yoder.
(280) two weeks ago, i noticed a series of accounts in our russian partner's records to which our company's computers are denied access.
(281) Do business with honesty irrespective of what happens, whatever happens thereafter is correct. But do not start any accounts (karma).
(282) it's something like ten percent of affected accounts have been accessed but, as news travels, that number's going to jump exponentially.
(283) Account sales involve advertising advanced game accounts, and luring players eager to progress with tantalizing and unrealistic promises.
(284) The IRS said taxpayers can avoid problems with lost or stolen refunds by having refunds deposited directly into personal checking or savings accounts.
(285) well, honey, i hope you understand, if he is draining your mutual accounts, there's nothing you can do about that until you get yourself a divorce attorney.
(286) i can now confirm that the secret cayman accounts in nikita mears' name was, in fact, funded through a key third party that we are closing in on as we speak.
(287) anyway, when charting my exact reappearances, as using witness accounts and the occasional police report, and comparing them with my likely times of deaths...
(288) fine, he lied to our email accounts and he gave himself a 42day head start, because he knows what apparently you don't, which is that getting there first is everything.
(289) four days ago, he used the computer in his new york office to download the names of thousands of the bank's wealthiest customers and take snapshots of their private accounts.
(290) The Federal Trade Commission asked Congress yesterday for broader powers to attack the rapidly growing problem of spam, which new studies show accounts for half of all e-mail traffic.
(291) Authorities in Indonesia and the European Union, which are due to hold polls, have also warned of the threat of fake news, while in India, Facebook has ramped up efforts to block fake accounts.
(292) What was initiated with sound accounts
(293) What does Spain's government accounts for
(294) Alternative accounts have legitimate uses.
(295) What accounts for 30% of trips in Dutch cities?
(296) What accounts for 60% of the agricultural output
(297) What type of light accounts for 72% of the universe?
(298) On which social media accounts was the film promoted
(299) What accounts for 34% of Switzerland's exported goods
(300) What accounts for 20.9% of Switzerland's exported goods?
(301) What accounts for nearly half of the costs to develop drugs
(302) By most accounts the instrument was nearly impossible to play.
(303) England accounts for almost 25% of the total population of where?
(304) Bot accounts can query the API in batches of 5000 rather than 500.
(305) What do some believe accounts for the small amount of Archean rocks
(306) Tourism accounts for eight percent of the state's domestic product.
(307) This contract accounts for more than 25 percent of Schoep s business.
(308) What accounts are form the basis of much of the accounts in the Quran
(309) When Jim lost his job, most of his credit accounts went into arrears.
(310) In central Utah coal making accounts for much of the mining activity.
(311) This template adds pages to Category Wikipedia doppelganger accounts.
(312) Today, Mexico accounts for about 42% of all Mennonites in Latin America
(313) What is known about it comes from accounts written by people near to him
(314) In Spain, wind power accounts for what percentage of electricity generated
(315) The stock’s staggering fall in value has damaged many retirement accounts.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(316) Multiple survivor accounts were recorded after the Titanic sinking of 1912.
(317) In Germany, wind power accounts for what percentage of electricity generated
(318) Multifold eyewitness accounts place the defendant at the scene of the crime.
(319) That difference accounts for the ontological usefulness of the word abstract .
(320) The millionaire hired an accounting firm to take care of his financial accounts.
(321) If your passcode is invalid, you won’t be able to access your financial accounts.
(322) From a number of accounts, singing was apparently one of Dominic's great delights
(323) Though their accounts weren’t equal, John had almost as much money saved as Lonnie.
(324) Tax-dodgers often stash their pelf in offshore accounts where it cannot be detected.
(325) Agriculture accounts for more than fifty percent of the U.S.’s gross domestic product.
(326) The software engineers worked quickly to rectify the bug that was deleting user accounts.
(327) The number of or persons among Jesus disciples is not always given in the gospel accounts.
(328) An accusation against the bank teller accuses him of stealing funds form personal accounts.
(329) Tourism accounts for much of Uruguay's economy. What accounts for much of Uruguay's economy?
(330) Due to budget cuts, employer contributions to retirement accounts are being put in abeyance.
(331) Hiding the lucre in many different accounts, the mobsters kept a watchful eye on their funds.
(332) Tourism accounts for much of Uruguay's economy. Plaza Independencia constitutes one end of what
(333) The fortunate survival of accounts from both sides of the dispute reveals disparate traditions
(334) The earliest detailed accounts of the death of Jesus are contained in the four canonical gospels
(335) What percentage accounts for the total number people living in Hiiumaa that are ethnic Estonians
(336) Traditional Kashmiri and Chinese accounts date its arrival anywhere between 900 â 2500 years ago.
(337) It was bought by Microsoft in 1997 Microsoft Hotmail accounts are used to log in to MSN Messenger.
(338) By all accounts, Superman is an expatriate because he resides in an area other than his birthplace.
(339) Others were contemporary with this period, and are also known from historical accounts of the time.
(340) As a trustworthy accountant, Jim would never peculate money from the financial accounts he monitors.
(341) Conflicting accounts about what happened during the robbery made it difficult to pinpoint a suspect.
(342) The district manager is sending his emissary to review branch accounts before the audit takes place.
(343) Working together, the two embezzlers managed to peculate millions of dollars from hospital accounts.
(344) [which?] Manufacturing is also important and accounts for 19% of the revenue that Kathmandu generates
(345) Most such accounts are softblocked meaning a new account may be created while the old one is blocked.
(346) The only words of Jesus on the cross in the Mark and Matthew accounts, this is a quotation of Psalm 22.
(347) The most common isotopes of uranium are uranium-238 (which has 146 neutrons and accounts for almost 99
(348) Official NTC accounts claimed that Gaddafi was caught in a cross-fire and died from his bullet wounds.
(349) Small changes made by bot accounts to user talk pages do not trigger the you have new messages banner.
(350) Finding himself under indictment for fraud, Howard worried that his Zurich accounts had been discovered.
(351) There are various accounts of the introduction of polar coordinates as part of a formal coordinate system.
(352) The Qur'an relates detailed narrative accounts of Maryam (Mary) in two places, Qur'an 3:35–47 and 19:16–34
(353) wiki accounts which are more than 4 days old and have made at least 10 edits are considered autoconfirmed.
(354) The earliest accounts of these seizures were made by the biographer Suetonius who was born after Caesar died.
(355) Paper waste accounts for up to 40% of total waste produced in the United States each year, which adds up to 71
(356) When the fiscal expert reviewed the company’s cash flow, he realized funds were missing from several accounts.
(357) As municipal comptroller, Kira maintains and audits business accounts in several different parts of the state.
(358) Each investigator took his time to excogitate all of the eyewitness accounts, reading over them several times.
(359) Collagen constitutes 1 to 2 of muscle tissue and accounts for 6 of the weight of strong tendinous muscles.
(360) Although arable land accounts for only 1% of Namibia, nearly half of the population is employed in agriculture
(361) According to the First Epistle to the Corinthians (1 Cor. Who wrote both accounts of the Crucifixion and ascension
(362) As a history project, high school students picked historical heroes and wrote present day accounts of their lives.
(363) Jason let his mind meander and by the time the workday was over, he had made very little progress on his accounts.
(364) However, in most circumstances it accounts for less than that because of its limited absorption and digestibility.
(365) Once at Golgotha, Jesus was offered wine mixed with gall to drink. How many accounts are there of Jesus' last words?
(366) Survivors of the plane crash gave firsthand accounts to the news reporter once they were released from the hospital.
(367) The company is using these accounts to test the service on the main site SYM TwitterAPI SYM rsarver and SYM raffi.
(368) Captive longevity is 20 to 30 years with rare accounts of over 40 years making them a longterm commitment as a pet.
(369) What accounts for the breakdown of the relation between genome size and morphological complexity in higher eukaryotes
(370) Kathmandu exports handicrafts, artworks, garments, carpets, pashmina, paper; trade accounts for 21% of its finances.
(371) According to some accounts Cassius had wanted to kill Antony at the same time as Caesar but was dissuaded by Brutus.
(372) The Amazon has the largest drainage basin in the world It accounts for about one fifth of the world s total river flow.
(373) Even though he knows he’s wrong, the stubborn banker refuses to repent for the mistakes he made with his client’s accounts.
(374) There are several details that are only found in one of the gospel accounts. Which gospel mentioned the time of Crucifiction?
(375) It occurs in 1 2 of all hospitalizations and accounts for as much as 25 of intensive care unit LRB ICU RRB bed utilization.
(376) Hearst sailed to Cuba when the invasion began as a war correspondent providing sober and accurate accounts of the fighting.
(377) Congress investigated his accounts and found that he owed it money after he had spent much of his own money on the war effort.
(378) Cotton accounts for 60% of agricultural output, supporting 75% of the rural population, and using 45% of irrigated arable landجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(379) Lester was arrested for corporate perfidy after it was discovered he had stolen three million dollars from one of the accounts.
(380) The avaricious banker would decrease the interest in the bank members’ savings accounts so that he could pocket the extra money.
(381) Because the singer believed her number of fans was starting to wane, she created social media accounts to increase her fan base.
(382) A further 19 per cent are property and other business and the third largest sector is wholesale and retail, which accounts for 16.
(383) Who was the president of Yale that provided diary accounts expressing disbelief over the commencement of the revolution in New Haven?
(384) Since other verses of the same Psalm are cited in the crucifixion accounts, it is often considered a literary and theological creation
(385) Other accounts usually reported in the ThaiAsian media said that Chaiyo had got the rights to those six shows everywhere outside Japan.
(386) Since the company president is concerned about financial probity, he has hired an accountant to perform a thorough audit of all accounts.
(387) When the auditor looked at the financial documents, he was able to contradict the treasurer’s statement about the accounts being in order.
(388) Tens of millions of the consumer IM accounts in use are being used for business purposes by employees of companies and other organizations.
(389) The desert zone also accounts for about a third of the state's surface area. Which well-known river runs in the northern part of the state?
(390) There have been widespread calls for the mayor to step down after the newspapers wrote that he laundered money through Swiss bank accounts.
(391) SSH was designed by Tatu YlÃ nen in 1995 to replace the insecure protocols rlogin Telnet and rsh which were used to access shell accounts.
(392) There are several details that are only found in one of the gospel accounts. Who did the Roman soldiers speak to when they were in mourning?
(393) Wind power accounts for approximately 19 of electricity generation in Denmark 11 in Spain and Portugal and 9 in the Republic of Ireland.
(394) The desert zone also accounts for about a third of the state's surface area. The desert zone accounts for how much of the state's surface area
(395) There are several details that are only found in one of the gospel accounts. What did the Romans use when one of their soldiers had an injury?
(396) This book is a collection of facts and tidbits gathered from various sources - mostly the newspaper accounts but also those published in books.
(397) When the Federal Reserve makes a purchase, it credits the seller's reserve account (with the Federal Reserve). Who can create reserve accounts?
(398) Roofing shingles account for most of the remaining asphalt/bitumen consumption. What accounts for nearly all the remaining graffiti consumption
(399) Earlier biographies such as the Buddhacarita, the Lokottaravadin Mahavastu, and the Sarvastivadin Lalitavistara Sutra, give different accounts
(400) The earliest detailed accounts of the death of Jesus are contained in the four canonical gospels. How many times did Jesus predict his own death
(401) Following the 2016 Cheltenham Horse Racing festival, 12BET voided a large number of winning Cheltenham bets and closed the accounts of customers.
(402) In premodern society the ordeal typically was done together with the oath and witness accounts as the central means by which to reach a verdict.
(403) Mumbai generates 5 of India s GDP It accounts for 25 of industrial output 40 of sea trade and 70 of capital transaction to India s economy.
(404) In August 2003 the moon was named after Harpalyke the incestuous daughter of Klymenos who was in some accounts a lover of Zeus LRB Jupiter RRB.
(405) There are several details that are only found in one of the gospel accounts. What detail of Jesus's Crucifiction was only found in Matthew's Gospel?
(406) The only words of Jesus on the cross in the Mark and Matthew accounts, this is a quotation of Psalm 22. What was the psalm said to be in Jesus' time
(407) According to gospel accounts, Mary was present at the Crucifixion of Jesus and is depicted as a member of the early Christian community in Jerusalem
(408) Manufacturing accounts for a significant but declining share of employment, although the city's garment industry is showing a resurgence in Brooklyn.
(409) The Qur'an relates detailed narrative accounts of Maryam (Mary) in two places, Qur'an 3:35–47 and 19:16–34. How many Gospel narratives are about Mary?
(410) and that all accounts in the public offices and all proceedings in the courts of the United States shall be kept and had in conformity to this regulation"
(411) Attempts to address this question instead rely on archaeological evidence, the accounts of foreign observers, legends and literature from centuries later.
(412) Shipping accounts for an estimated 6% of Greek GDP, employs about 160,000 people (4% of the workforce), and represents 1/3 of the country's trade deficit.
(413) China has reportedly retaliated against South Korea for deploying THAAD by boycotting some of its brands, according to accounts in various news publications.
(414) Numerous – probably fictitious – accounts circulated soon after his death that he had been killed by poisoned ale, poisoned plums or a "surfeit of peaches".
(415) In the accounting occupation, the young man was hired specifically to be the accounts receivable clerk since he had prior experience doing that type of work.
(416) It accounts for 50 of soluble leaf protein LRB 2030 of total leaf nitrogen RRB and 30 of soluble leaf protein in plants LRB 59 of total leaf nitrogen RRB.
(417) However researchers say that the Biblical accounts refer not to the plant currently known as hyssop It might actually be one of a number of different herbs.
(418) There was a public outcry when word got out that officials had been siphoning off funds for personal use from bank accounts designated for appropriation funds.
(419) He was known for working 13hour days and keeping accounts of such a high standard that he was accepted as a fellow of the Registered Accountants of New Zealand.
(420) The Qur'an relates detailed narrative accounts of Maryam (Mary) in two places, Qur'an 3:35–47 and 19:16–34. Who wrote the detailed narrative accounts of Maryam?
(421) The Quran assumes familiarity with major narratives recounted in the Biblical scriptures. What accounts are form the basis of none of the accounts in the Quran?
(422) The Qur'an relates detailed narrative accounts of Maryam (Mary) in two places, Qur'an 3:35–47 and 19:16–34. Who was visited by an angel in Sura 19 of the Qur'an?
(423) A bridge bank, IndyMac Federal Bank, FSB, was established to assume control of IndyMac Bank's assets, its secured liabilities, and its insured deposit accounts.
(424) Some apocryphal accounts state that at the time of her betrothal to Joseph, Mary was 12–14 years old, and he was thirty years old, but such accounts are unreliable
(425) Paper waste accounts for up to 40% of total waste produced in the United States each year, which adds up to 71. How many tons of paper are wasted per year in Europe?
(426) Hands-on accounts describe the controller as being noticeably heavier than the standard Sixaxis controller and capable of vibration forces comparable to DualShock 2
(427) The only words of Jesus on the cross in the Mark and Matthew accounts, this is a quotation of Psalm 22. What language was learned by Geza Vermes when he was a child?
(428) The earliest detailed accounts of the death of Jesus are contained in the four canonical gospels. How quickly were scholars able to interpret and translate the Bible?
(429) The only words of Jesus on the cross in the Mark and Matthew accounts, this is a quotation of Psalm 22. How did Raymond Brown describe the effect Jesus had on society
(430) The novel Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas accounts for two trips to Las Vegas Nevada that Hunter S Thompson and attorney Oscar Zeta Acosta took in March and April 1971.
(431) On July 11, 2008, citing liquidity concerns, the FDIC put IndyMac Bank into conservatorship. What is the maximum amount of funds the FDIC guarantees in insured accounts?
(432) The Qur'an relates detailed narrative accounts of Maryam (Mary) in two places, Qur'an 3:35–47 and 19:16–34. How many accounts in the are written in the Qur'an about Mary?
(433) It provides a combination of personal notes and eyewitness accounts of great events such as the Great Plague of London the Second Dutch War and the Great Fire of London.
(434) An integrated approach to phonological theory that combines synchronic and diachronic accounts to sound patterns was initiated with Evolutionary Phonology in recent years.
(435) Wikipedia will block the accounts of any users who appear to be using the site for inappropriate purposes such as trying to form or legitimize relationships with children.
(436) Supercell ID makes it easy to switch between multiple accounts of the same game on a single device. Perfect for sharing the fun with others or giving yourself a fresh start.
(437) The earliest detailed accounts of the death of Jesus are contained in the four canonical gospels. What do scholars have to overcome when meeting bias about discussing Jesus?
(438) Stomatal transpiration accounts for most of the water loss by a plant but some direct evaporation also takes place through the surfaces of the epidermal cells of the leaves.
(439) That version persisted, without exception, in historical studies, official accounts, memoirs and textbooks published in the Soviet Union until the Soviet Union's dissolution
(440) Other eye-witness accounts claimed that rebels had fatally shot Gaddafi in the stomach; a rebel identifying himself as Senad el-Sadik el-Ureybi later claimed responsibility.
(441) The most common cause of dwarfism is a defect in bone development called Achondroplasia in which the limbs are short in proportion to the body This accounts for 70 of cases.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(442) Sources cited by the Library of Congress claimed that at least 200 people died or were summarily executed soon thereafter; some accounts estimate casualties at more than 1,000
(443) The state of Chihuahua is the largest state in the country and is known as El Estado Grande (The Big State); it accounts for 12. Which state borders Chihuahua to the direct west
(444) I was hoping this book would provide more information that I didn't already have but instead, all it does is read like an encyclopedia and give brief accounts of various "rules."
(445) It is characterized by high levels of the reddish pigment pheomelanin (which also accounts for the red color of the lips) and relatively low levels of the dark pigment eumelanin
(446) Paper waste accounts for up to 40% of total waste produced in the United States each year, which adds up to 71. How many millions of tons of paper are wasted in the US each year?
(447) For this reason contributions from accounts with the bot flag LRB bot user group RRB are not displayed in recent changes or watchlists to users who have opted to hide bot edits.
(448) The consensus of modern scholarship is that the New Testament accounts represent a crucifixion occurring on a Friday, but a Thursday or Wednesday crucifixion have also been proposed
(449) After analyzing the two students’ accounts of the incident, the only major difference between the two accounts was who initiated the fight but the other discrepancies didn’t matter.
(450) Flash smelting was developed by Outokumpu in Finland and first applied at Harjavalta in 1949; the energy-efficient process accounts for 50% of the world's primary copper production.
(451) When the Federal Reserve makes a purchase, it credits the seller's reserve account (with the Federal Reserve). Who do the reserve accounts have to place an order with for printed money
(452) The demographics of the British Isles today are characterised by a generally high density of population in England, which accounts for almost 80% of the total population of the islands
(453) In absolute terms, the planet has lost 52% of its biodiversity since 1970 according to a 2014 study by the World Wildlife Fund. What percentage accounts for the freshwater wildlife gone
(454) When the Federal Reserve makes a purchase, it credits the seller's reserve account (with the Federal Reserve). Who can freely withdraw from their reserve accounts at the Federal Reserve
(455) In absolute terms, the planet has lost 52% of its biodiversity since 1970 according to a 2014 study by the World Wildlife Fund. What percentage accounts for the terrestrial wildlife gone?
(456) They are able to view a list of all IP addresses used by a user account to edit the English wikipedia a list of all edits made by an IP or all user accounts that have used an IP address.
(457) Revelations about the book s origin have caused much doubt as to its authenticity and factual accounts and the publishers have listed it as a work of fiction since at least the midlate 1980s.
(458) Credit unions differ from banks and other financial institutions in that the members who have accounts in the credit union are the owners of the credit union there are no external shareholders.
(459) Building on the extensive earlier work of Alphonse de Candolle, Nikolai Vavilov (1887–1943) produced accounts of the biogeography, centres of origin, and evolutionary history of economic plants.
(460) During the Mexican Revolution, Álvaro Obregón invited a group of Canadian German-speaking Mennonites to resettle in Mexico. Today, Mexico accounts for what percentage of Mennonites in Latin America
(461) Child labour accounts for 22% of the workforce in Asia, 32% in Africa, 17% in Latin America, 1% in the US, Canada, Europe and other wealthy nations. In Asia how many millions of children are employed?
(462) which accounts?
(463) all three accounts.
(464) photographic accounts.
(465) it's the savings accounts
(466) all the sphinx's accounts.
(467) on the swiss bank accounts
(468) she's my accounts manager.
(469) the bank accounts? the guns?
(470) they all have bank accounts.
(471) i have six savings accounts.
(472) and that accounts for some of
(473) that accounts for what's seen.
(474) on accounts of edward mordrake.
(475) numbered accounts in the caymans.
(476) two bank accounts, two apartments
(477) we looked up lucy's bank accounts.
(478) and we open bank accounts for them
(479) at least listen to their accounts.
(480) your bank accounts, they're frozen.
(481) do you have access to bank accounts?
(482) offshore accounts. a condo in miami.
(483) you gave him the hong kong accounts?
(484) that went into some dormant accounts
(485) separate bank accounts from his wife.
(486) on the bank accounts of liechtenstein
(487) he used to cash out kruger's accounts.
(488) sieve all the accounts of the parents.
(489) madelaine appreciate the accounts fit.
(490) you opened the accounts in false names?
(491) by all accounts... you were a good cop.
(492) all of jeremy's accounts were in the red
(493) they simply create accounts on protonmail
(494) they're emptying all of our bank accounts.
(495) nypd must have frozen her accounts by now.
(496) accounts for 68 percent of all trafficking
(497) that is, according to eyewitness accounts.
(498) is being transferred to different accounts.
(499) by all accounts, he had a wicked curveball.
(500) i asked to see the accounts of cl financial
(501) has been located in offshore bank accounts.
(502) and they're paid directly into the accounts
(503) you know, a beautiful home, bank accounts...
(504) it's time we reviewed the accounts, my lady.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(505) what is it about their friendagenda accounts
(506) not when you're concealing accounts from us.
(507) if it's so clear that these savings accounts
(508) we should just automatically suspend accounts
(509) hehe was a broker. handled customer accounts.
(510) how are the other time deposit accounts doing?
(511) by all accounts you avoided a public bloodbath.
(512) bank accounts. contingency plans. weapons stash.
(513) the subject has tested negative on all accounts.
(514) that number accounts up to 80% of all households.
(515) now goering was, by all accounts, a terrible man.
(516) i do know who cleaned out kruger's bank accounts.
(517) that accounts for two of the three lethal strains.
(518) $10,000 is missing from your club's bank accounts.
(519) here, chen. three trades. three different accounts.
(520) starting to think he must have kept other accounts.
(521) i managed to source all the accounts on the laptop.
(522) two bank accounts, two apartments, two phone bills.
(523) he was, by all accounts, an excellent police officer.
(524) checking accounts, some old w4's an address in harlem.
(525) was when i saw that diet accounts for 30 to 35 percent
(526) What percentage accounts for the wealthy nations gone?
(527) further 200 million of uncollected accounts receivable.
(528) a camera caught her withdrawing money from the accounts.
(529) our entire society depends on oz accounts for everything
(530) joseph bell was an extraordinary teacher by all accounts.
(531) all of these are extracted directly from my bank accounts
(532) i'm fulfilling my promise to mom and closing all accounts.
(533) the shop's stock and accounts receivable were all taken...
(534) What pigment accounts for the majority of color in red hair
(535) well, angela pulled the images off her social media accounts.
(536) which means he could also identify all the sphinx's accounts.
(537) all from a series of accounts registered to the same address.
(538) after going over your accounts, we had a couple of questions.
(539) in the past few months, she nearly emptied the bank accounts.
(540) and started producing green accounts for india and its states.
(541) What is the modern definition of "accounts"?
(542) How to Use "accounts" with Example Sentences.
(543) If you had to explain to someone who was learning English what "accounts" is, what would you say?
(544) Maybe it seems like a simple question, but the meaning of the word "accounts" can get slippery.
(545) The Best Definition of "accounts" I’ve Heard So Far.
(546) "accounts" - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage note.
(547) What is the best definition of "accounts"?
(548) What is the definition of an "accounts"?
(549) What Is "accounts"? Detailed Definition and Meaning.
(550) Use "accounts" in a sentence.
(551) The Word "accounts" in Example Sentences.
(552) English Sentences with Audio Using the Word "accounts".
(553) What is definition of "accounts" by Merriam-Webster.
(554) "accounts" in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...).
(555) How do you write a good sentence with "accounts"?
(556) "accounts" sentence examples.
(557) "accounts": In a Sentence.
(558) Here are 100 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "accounts".
(559) How do you explain "accounts"?
(560) What can I say instead of "accounts"?
(561) What is a synonym for "accounts"?
(562) What is a antonym for "accounts"?
(563) What do you mean by "accounts"?
(564) What is another word for "accounts"?
(565) What is the best definition of "accounts"?
(566) What is "accounts" definition and meaning?
(567) How to use "accounts" in a sentence.
(568) The Word "accounts" in Example Sentences.
(569) "accounts" meaning in english, "accounts" definitions.
(570) Primary meanings of "accounts".
(571) Full definitions of "accounts".
(572) Full meaning of "accounts".
(573) The Word "accounts" in Example Sentences.
(574) Best definition of "accounts".
(575) Define "accounts" in one sentence, define "accounts" in one word.
(576) What is the meaning of "accounts" in a sentence.
(577) The Word "accounts" in Example Sentences.
(578) What is the origin and root of "accounts".
به جای حفظ کردن لغت accounts ، جملات کوتاه با accounts را حفظ کنید.
اگر واقعاً نمی توانید از حفظ کردن دل بکنید، به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی accounts، جملات کوتاه مختلف با لغت accounts را حفظ کنید. مثلاً به جای اینکه لغت “university” را به معنی “دانشگاه” حفظ کنید، عبارت “I go to university” به معنی “من به دانشگاه می روم” را حفظ کنید. وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی accounts، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه accounts را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از accounts در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
جمله سازی با کلمه accounts
ساختن جمله با accounts به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی accounts است. اما برای اینکه مغز شما بتواند لغت accounts را در آینده به یاد بیاورد، بهترین راه استفاده از روش زیر است:
با لغت accounts ده جمله بسازید و در هر کدام از جملات معنای متفاوتی از واژه accounts که می خواهید یاد بگیرید را به کار ببرید. با ساختن جمله از لغات جدید به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
شاید مهم ترین مفهوم در زبان، جمله باشد. یادگیری ساختار جمله (sentence structure) در انگلیسی و هر زبان دیگری امری بسیار ضروری است. هر زبانی گرامر خاص خودش دارد و بر اساس آن ساختار جمله مشخص می شود. همین نکته در مورد زبان انگلیسی هم صدق می کند. در این زبان هم در هر نوع جمله ای قواعد دستوری خاصی حکم فرما است و هر یک از آن ها نقش مهمی در رساندن دقیق منظورمان دارند.
یک جمله گروهی از کلمات می باشد که در کنار یکدیگر قرار میگیرند و هر کدام از این کلمات اطلاعات خاصی را به ما می دهند. این کلمات اغلب با هم فرق دارند و هر کدام نقش خاص خودشان را در جمله دارند. از مهمترین اجزاء هر جمله می توان به فعل Verb، اسم Noun، صفت Adjective، قید Adverb، حرف ربطی conjunctions، حرف اضافه preposition، حرف تعریف و ... اشاره کرد.
ساختار جملات انگلیسی را می توان به 4 دسته تقسیم کرد.
جمله ساده با accounts
یک جمله ساده با accounts از یک بند اصلی که شامل فعل و فاعل است، تشکیل شده که اطلاعات کاملی در مورد یک اتفاق یا حالت را به ما می دهد. قاعده کلی ساختار این جملات به صورت زیر است:
فاعل + فعل قابل صرف
جمله مرکب با accounts
برخلاف جملات ساده، در جملات مرکب با accounts، دو بند داریم که با حرف ربط (Conjunction) یا ویرگول (comma) به هم متصل می شوند. نکته ای که باید در این جا به آن توجه شود این است که از آن جایی که دو بندی که در ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با accounts به کار برده می شوند، مستقل هستند، حتی به صورت جداگانه هم معنا می دهند. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با accounts بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + حرف ربط همپایه ساز + بند مستقل
جمله پیچیده با accounts
ساختار جمله پیچیده (complex sentence structure) با accounts همانطور که از نامش پیداست کمی با جمله مرکب با accounts فرق دارد. در جملات پیچیده با accounts، در کنار بند مستقل می توان از یک بند وابسته هم استفاده کرد. یک بند وابسته شامل حرف ربط وابسته ساز (Subordinating conjunction) یا ضمیر موصولی (relative pronoun) است. یادتان باشد این بند با این که فاعل و فعل دارد اما ممکن است معنای کاملی نداشته باشد. بنابراین یک بند وابسته برای این که مفهوم کاملی داشته باشد، به یک بند مستقل نیاز دارد. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات پیچیده انگلیسی با accounts بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند مستقل وابسته
جمله پیچیده – مرکب با accounts
ساختار پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با accounts همانطور که از نامش می توان حدس زد، ترکیبی است از جملات پیچیده و مرکب با لغت accounts. یعنی از دو بند مستقل و یک بند وابسته تشکیل می شود. این بندها با حرف ربط همپایه ساز به هم متصل می شوند. ساختار جملات پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با accounts بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند وابسته + حرف ربط + بند مستقل
– همواره سعی کنید در مکالمه و یا ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی، از ساختار و کلماتی استفاده نمائید که خود افراد انگلیسی زبان (نیتیو) آن ساختار و کلمات را بکار می برند.
طبیعی است که برای این هدف لازم است شخص ترجمه کننده آنقدر متن انگلیسی خوانده باشد و نسبت به کالوکیشن ها و همایندهای زبان انگلیسی آشنا باشد تا بتواند به مانند انگلیسی زبان های نیتیو، مفهوم را منتقل کند.
مجدداً تاکید میکنیم که صرفاً با ابتکار و خلاقیت های شخصی، بدون تسلط به کالوکیشن های زبان انگلیسی به هیچ وجه این امر میسر نخواهد بود.
در این قسمت مهمترین سوالاتی که در خصوص جمله سازی با accounts و کاربرد کلمه accounts در جملات انگلیسی پرسیده می شود آورده شده است. امیدواریم با مطالعه این پاسخ ها به جواب مورد نظرتان دست پیدا کنید.
در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات accounts را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه accounts و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای accounts، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه accounts نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از accounts در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه accounts به کمک همین جملات با accounts و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت accounts می باشد.
وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی accounts، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه accounts را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از accounts در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
ساختن جمله با accounts به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی accounts است. با ساختن جمله برای لغت accounts به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
در صورتیکه این مطلب برای شما مفید بود، به ما امتیاز بدهید.
© کپی رایت 2017 - 2023 , کلیه حقوق محفوظ است | طراحی شده توسط حسام عالمیان