در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات adults را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه adults و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای adults، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه adults نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از adults در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه adults به کمک همین جملات با adults و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت adults می باشد.
در قسمت ذیل 578 جمله با adults برای شما آورده شده است. ضمناً شما می توانید با کلیک بر روی علامت بلندگو در کنار هر جمله، تلفظ جمله با adults را نیز گوش دهید.
(1) We're both adults.
(2) Two adults, please.
(3) You're both adults.
(4) We are both adults.
(5) Donald, adults learn
(6) Children watch adults.
(7) We're all adults here.
(8) I teach French to adults.
(9) He makes a fool of adults.
(10) Tom and I are both adults.
(11) You and I are both adults.
(12) My children are adults now.
(13) They drove the adults crazy.
(14) Can we discuss it like adults
(15) This movie is for adults only.
(16) Can we discuss it like adults.
(17) Only adults can see this film.
(18) The boy makes a fool of adults.
(19) The child puts adults to shame.
(20) A billion adults are illiterate.
(21) Only adults may watch that film.
(22) A milliard adults are illiterate.
(23) She writes for children and adults
(24) Cigarettes are dummies for adults.
(25) She writes for children and adults.
(26) Three young woman adults in a group
(27) Four young adults gathered outdoors
(28) General admission is $7 for adults.
(29) Cigarettes are soothers for adults.
(30) One milliard adults are illiterate.
(31) Three young woman adults in a group.
(32) Four young adults gathered outdoors.
(33) This is a book often read by adults.
(34) Cigarettes are pacifiers for adults.
(35) Young adults are proud of cleaning up
(36) Sometimes adults behave like children.
(37) Even adults do a lot of stupid things.
(38) Young adults are proud of cleaning up.
(39) Group of young adults on stage singing
(40) Are children more creative than adults
(41) Children always want to become adults.
(42) Group of young adults on stage singing.
(43) Are children more creative than adults.
(44) A group of young adults playing Twister
(45) Children must be accompanied by adults.
(46) I wish we could settle this like adults.
(47) A group of young adults playing Twister.
(48) This feature develops only in the adults
(49) This feature develops only in the adults.
(50) It offers classes for children and adults
(51) Three adults enjoying food around a grill
(52) adults and children ride bikes on a trail
(53) A thousand million adults are illiterate.
(54) It's easier to teach children than adults.
(55) It offers classes for children and adults.
(56) Three adults enjoying food around a grill.
(57) adults and children ride bikes on a trail.
(58) Young adults sitting on the stairs talking
(59) Two adults swinging joyfully on the swings
(60) Would you please start acting like adults?
(61) Most young adults enjoy going out at night.
(62) This movie is for adults, not for children.
(63) Young adults sitting on the stairs talking.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(64) Two adults swinging joyfully on the swings.
(65) Several adults congregating at a conference
(66) Two adults shop in a big warehouse for wood
(67) adults in costumes with children on a stage
(68) A group of adults crowd around a small cafe
(69) One thousand million adults are illiterate.
(70) Several adults congregating at a conference.
(71) Two adults shop in a big warehouse for wood.
(72) adults in costumes with children on a stage.
(73) A group of adults crowd around a small cafe.
(74) Three adults playing ice hockey in a stadium
(75) Three of Bunnys four children are now adults
(76) It is impudent of you to make fun of adults.
(77) Three adults playing ice hockey in a stadium.
(78) Three of Bunnys four children are now adults.
(79) Kids and adults walk down path in a tree farm
(80) This is true of adults as well as of children.
(81) Kids and adults walk down path in a tree farm.
(82) A group of adults and two infants enjoy dinner
(83) A group of adults and two infants enjoy dinner.
(84) A group of adults congregate on a street corner
(85) A group of adults congregate on a street corner.
(86) Several adults are talking to a group of children
(87) Both adults and children eagerly started learning
(88) The actual Ryan children are then shown as adults
(89) Teaching children is easier than teaching adults.
(90) They aren't children any more, but not adults yet.
(91) Several adults are talking to a group of children.
(92) Both adults and children eagerly started learning.
(93) The actual Ryan children are then shown as adults.
(94) Five adults are walking through a leafcovered park
(95) Responsible adults have a duty of care to children
(96) May I help you? - Two adults and one child, please.
(97) Two tickets for adults and one for a child, please.
(98) Five adults are walking through a leafcovered park.
(99) Responsible adults have a duty of care to children.
(100) Later more transports also including adults arrived
(101) A group of young adults are taking showers outdoors
(102) Two adults and two children pose on a pile of rocks
(103) It's easier to teach children than to teach adults.
(104) There are some adults who have never been children.
(105) I thought we could discuss this like mature adults.
(106) Later more transports also including adults arrived.
(107) A group of young adults are taking showers outdoors.
(108) Two adults and two children pose on a pile of rocks.
(109) Young adults dressed casually walk around in a field
(110) School children have colds twice as often as adults.
(111) Children like to pretend to be adults when they play.
(112) Young adults dressed casually walk around in a field.
(113) A child is in a ball pit while three adults watch her
(114) A group of young adults gather outside during the day
(115) The word refers to not only adults but also children.
(116) This story is for adults, so children won't enjoy it.
(117) A child is in a ball pit while three adults watch her.
(118) A group of young adults gather outside during the day.
(119) Estimates of bicyclehelmet use by American adults vary
(120) A crowd of adults many drinking socializing at a party
(121) A lone little girl surrounded by adults is eating cake
(122) Children, as well as adults, crave love and attention.
(123) Estimates of bicyclehelmet use by American adults vary.
(124) A crowd of adults many drinking socializing at a party.
(125) A lone little girl surrounded by adults is eating cake.
(126) There are some adults who have inhome childcare as wellجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(127) That's true not only for children, but also for adults.
(128) There are some adults who have inhome childcare as well.
(129) Young adults using guns and spotting scopes at gymnasium
(130) Several young adults posing dramatically on a subway car
(131) Seven adults sit around a fire pit having a conversation
(132) The opinion poll was based on a random sample of adults.
(133) Parents and adults punish children when they tell a lie.
(134) Young adults using guns and spotting scopes at gymnasium.
(135) Several young adults posing dramatically on a subway car.
(136) Seven adults sit around a fire pit having a conversation.
(137) Children and adults swim in large pool with red staircase
(138) A group of adults and children are riding on a train ride
(139) Four adults look at posters on the wall of a waiting room
(140) Children and adults swim in large pool with red staircase.
(141) A group of adults and children are riding on a train ride.
(142) Four adults look at posters on the wall of a waiting room.
(143) Two young adults outside with many trees in the background
(144) Branches provide programming for children teens and adults
(145) Two young adults outside with many trees in the background.
(146) Branches provide programming for children teens and adults.
(147) Intended for children, this is a book often read by adults.
(148) Most of the adults there were swimming with their children.
(149) Two adults swing high toward the camera at a playground park
(150) In Japan, people legally become adults at the age of twenty.
(151) Two adults swing high toward the camera at a playground park.
(152) The Enchanted Castle was written for both children and adults
(153) In Japan, people legally become adults when they turn twenty.
(154) But even among adults there seems to be dominant and dominant.
(155) The Enchanted Castle was written for both children and adults.
(156) The plumage of adults is black on the head back wings and rump
(157) The incidence of OCD is greatest among teens and young adults.
(158) Children generally have a higher body temperature than adults.
(159) The plumage of adults is black on the head back wings and rump.
(160) Two adults are helping children use microscopes at a long table
(161) Some young adults are playing saxophones and clarinets outdoors
(162) Two adults are helping children use microscopes at a long table.
(163) Some young adults are playing saxophones and clarinets outdoors.
(164) Two young adults are setting up the video camera for some action
(165) The child has his mouth open and is surrounded by adults dancing
(166) Several adults are tending their children outside on a sunny day
(167) They have decided that we should mandate coverage for all adults
(168) My children are already adults. What about yours? "Mine are too."
(169) Two young adults are setting up the video camera for some action.
(170) The child has his mouth open and is surrounded by adults dancing.
(171) Several adults are tending their children outside on a sunny day.
(172) A group of Asian young adults are gathered in a classroom setting
(173) A group of Asian young adults are gathered in a classroom setting.
(174) They have a red spot on the bill as adults like the entire complex
(175) Group of children and some adults gathered outside stone buildings
(176) The youth have time but no money and adults have money but no time
(177) Little children always question things we adults take for granted.
(178) They have a red spot on the bill as adults like the entire complex.
(179) Group of children and some adults gathered outside stone buildings.
(180) The youth have time but no money and adults have money but no time.
(181) A crowd of adults and children watching a musician perform on stage
(182) A crowd of adults dressed in bright colors are clapping their hands
(183) Depression is common among young adults who have Asperger syndrome.
(184) We use Halloween to scare the kids and bankers to scare the adults.
(185) A crowd of adults and children watching a musician perform on stage.
(186) A crowd of adults dressed in bright colors are clapping their hands.
(187) Juveniles resemble adults but the sides of their necks are less olive
(188) Most adults are knowledgeable to a child, but ignorant for their age.
(189) Juveniles resemble adults but the sides of their necks are less olive.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(190) They return to freshwater in the summer or autumn as twoyearold adults
(191) Five adults in suits and dresses take a nap on a public piece of grass
(192) They return to freshwater in the summer or autumn as twoyearold adults.
(193) Five adults in suits and dresses take a nap on a public piece of grass.
(194) Children and a few adults are playing in a water fountain on the ground
(195) Four old adults stand around a bathtub while a toddler is taking a bath
(196) The group of young adults are hanging out together smoking and drinking
(197) Its founding editors were Jenette Kahn and Jim Robinson who were adults
(198) Children and a few adults are playing in a water fountain on the ground.
(199) Four old adults stand around a bathtub while a toddler is taking a bath.
(200) The group of young adults are hanging out together smoking and drinking.
(201) Its founding editors were Jenette Kahn and Jim Robinson who were adults.
(202) The study also suggests that sometimes adults and juveniles ate together
(203) The study also suggests that sometimes adults and juveniles ate together.
(204) Three kids and two adults are sitting at a table making ice cream sundaes
(205) Juveniles differed from adults in proportion in addition to size and mass
(206) Three kids and two adults are sitting at a table making ice cream sundaes.
(207) Juveniles differed from adults in proportion in addition to size and mass.
(208) Newts and salamanders, unlike frogs and toads, keep their tails as adults.
(209) The tribe has created an immersion class for children and a class for adults
(210) That is to say, their behavior seems to be against the rules made by adults.
(211) The tribe has created an immersion class for children and a class for adults.
(212) Two adults take to a child in a pink sweater that is perched on a statue base
(213) Two adults take to a child in a pink sweater that is perched on a statue base.
(214) Five adults standing in front of a house fastening house hold items to someone
(215) The college offers parttime and fulltime courses for young students and adults
(216) The Queens Museums learning programs annually engages over adults and children
(217) We adults shouldn't destroy the intelligent and creative capacity of children.
(218) This site contains sexually explicit material and is intended for adults only.
(219) Five adults standing in front of a house fastening house hold items to someone.
(220) The college offers parttime and fulltime courses for young students and adults.
(221) The Queens Museums learning programs annually engages over adults and children.
(222) There is a group of many adults around a fake pirate ship dressed up as pirates
(223) About 65% of American adults are overweight, which isn't good for their health.
(224) There is a group of many adults around a fake pirate ship dressed up as pirates.
(225) He spent many years devising courses and games to teach adults and children math
(226) Those who no longer have animal features are differentiated by society as adults
(227) He spent many years devising courses and games to teach adults and children math.
(228) Those who no longer have animal features are differentiated by society as adults.
(229) Mayflies are ephemeral. As adults they live but a day. Sometimes it's a rainy day.
(230) Two adults and three small children are walking on a sidewalk in a parklike setting
(231) Two adults and two children pulling suitcases are passing a statue of a large globe
(232) A group of young children in hats walking along a walkway accompanied by two adults
(233) Three young adults sit on the roof of a building overlooking some hills and a tower
(234) Two adults and three small children are walking on a sidewalk in a parklike setting.
(235) Two adults and two children pulling suitcases are passing a statue of a large globe.
(236) A group of young children in hats walking along a walkway accompanied by two adults.
(237) Three young adults sit on the roof of a building overlooking some hills and a tower.
(238) They also objected to the requirement that many teenage defendants be tried as adults
(239) They also objected to the requirement that many teenage defendants be tried as adults.
(240) Multicultural group of adults at a gathering one man with tattoos is throwing something
(241) People in Washington think they were sent there to be adults and govern and do all this
(242) Multicultural group of adults at a gathering one man with tattoos is throwing something.
(243) A small group of adults and children stand on a cobblestone street outside of an Irish pub
(244) The bronzed adults are usually seen only where suitable material occurs in sunny locations
(245) A small group of adults and children stand on a cobblestone street outside of an Irish pub.
(246) The bronzed adults are usually seen only where suitable material occurs in sunny locations.
(247) Children play and adults walk along a street which has a blue building with secured windows
(248) Tegus in the Salvator genus are omnivorous as adults but primarily carnivorous as juveniles
(249) Children play and adults walk along a street which has a blue building with secured windows.
(250) Tegus in the Salvator genus are omnivorous as adults but primarily carnivorous as juveniles.
(251) At this time of day, most customers are adults here to exercise, there aren't that many kids.
(252) Some high-pitched sounds are inaudible to adults, but can be heard by children and teenagers.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(253) A group of schoolaged children are sitting in a forest taking notes while several adults look on
(254) A group of schoolaged children are sitting in a forest taking notes while several adults look on.
(255) We as adults have to fight in our neighborhoods, in our communities, for our children's education
(256) Children drink more water, eat more food and breathe more air per kilogram of body weight than adults.
(257) Many of today's young adults are drowning in credit card debt which most of them will never be able to pay off.
(258) In such cases, adults should not scold them instantly, but be patient with them, considering their mental growth.
(259) Under the law, most young adults who can’t get coverage through their jobs can stay on their parents’ plans until age 26.
(260) The higher the proportion of adults with low literacy proficiency is, the slower the overall long-term GDP growth rate is.
(261) Why should society feel responsible only for the education of children, and not for the education of all adults of every age?
(262) This is no occupation for an adult who can look other adults in the eye, carry his own weight, and count himself one of them.
(263) Why did adults have to be so thick? They always say “tell the truth,” and when you do, they don’t believe you. What’s the point?
(264) A little girl in the foreground and an older boy also in the foreground in front of a mobile home with a few adults in the background
(265) A little girl in the foreground and an older boy also in the foreground in front of a mobile home with a few adults in the background.
(266) We’re adults. I might be a little more of an adult if you’re counting years but I bet I have a lower IQ, so that puts us pretty much even.
(267) Parents and adults punish children when they tell a lie, but it could be argued that often they aren't themselves good examples of sincerity.
(268) Children are the closest we have to wisdom, and they become adults the moment that final drop of everything mysterious is strained from them.
(269) The restraining role that the community once played is losing its force as adults become reluctant to reprimand other people's unruly children.
(270) And the problem was that we had a lot of kids without insurance, a lot of adults without insurance, but it added up to about 8 percent of our population
(271) As children are known to emulate the values of adults, it is often pointed out such "education mamas" instill a warped sense of values in their children.
(272) Although they probably know that some children were used and some children are used as miners, most adults are ignorant of the chocolate industry’s use of minors.
(273) When it came to adults, it was better not to talk. They had a way of hearing one thing and processing it as something else. No reason to give them an excuse to hurt you.
(274) There's a hunger for stories in all of us, adults too. We need stories so much that we're even willing to read bad books to get them, if the good books won't supply them.
(275) If two people are meant for one another, that doesn't mean that they have to rush and be together right away. Real love takes time to grow, just like how it takes time to grow from children to adults.
(276) All adults?
(277) we're adults.
(278) even adults...
(279) 2 adults, please.
(280) we're both adults.
(281) you see any adults?
(282) look, we're adults.
(283) until they're adults
(284) because we're adults.
(285) as adults, to employ.
(286) are focused on adults
(287) dddon't tease adults!
(288) he treats us as adults
(289) todd, we're adults here
(290) because we're adults...
(291) it's harder for adults.
(292) Is that for all adults?
(293) 2 adults and 3 children
(294) older adults. (laughter)
(295) children are not adults.
(296) i'll let the adults talk.
(297) no interrupting adults...
(298) don't make fun of adults.
(299) it's because we're adults!
(300) black always hated adults.
(301) Great for kids and adults.
(302) to the adults and just eat.
(303) children as well as adults.
(304) is 1.3 percent among adults.
(305) like most adults on the boat
(306) this is the power of adults!
(307) Are both tickets for adults?
(308) Two adults and two children.
(309) for kids, adults and seniors.
(310) and if all the adults go away
(311) adults, who are sitting there
(312) but this is a job for adults.
(313) older adults work hard to lose
(314) only the adults decided on it.
(315) robustly healthy young adults.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(316) No two adults and two children
(317) but that's true for adults too.
(318) hey! ddon't make fun of adults.
(319) Okay, would that be two adults?
(320) let's become more mature adults.
(321) into adults within those cocoons.
(322) who young adults rushed to marry.
(323) adults play so dirty, don't they?
(324) adults can weigh up to 300 kilos.
(325) oh, us adults are always in pain.
(326) adults really are weird, you know?
(327) every time you do this with adults.
(328) adults do not grow new nerve cells.
(329) is one that we obtained from adults.
(330) grown adults having ugly fights over
(331) children are not just little adults.
(332) maybe the adults attacked each other.
(333) that theyve learnt from us as adults.
(334) to know that when they become adults.
(335) There will be two adults and to kids.
(336) by the behavior of adults around them.
(337) sounds like that! let me adults do it.
(338) just leave the searching to the adults.
(339) don't you make a fool of adults, girly!
(340) we're adults, so we don't use violence.
(341) for ablebodied adults and for children.
(342) the juveniles can recognize the adults.
(343) It'll be for 6, 5 adults and one child.
(344) so they'll grow up to be healthy adults.
(345) developing in young people or in adults.
(346) let's make a great seat belt for adults.
(347) with adolescents and particularly adults
(348) by speaking to you and i, to the adults?
(349) ask yourself, who's responsible? adults.
(350) i don't know if it'll affect the adults.
(351) Would only play with adults or big kids.
(352) kindergarteners, better than most adults.
(353) and as adults, we're certainly not alone.
(354) It's all pretty boring for adults either.
(355) Excellent movie for kids or adults alike.
(356) there were a lot of adults waiting for me.
(357) then, you're no good speaking with adults?
(358) there's a bunch of grownass adults in here!
(359) children versus adults, different cultures.
(360) they were adults. we weren't their parents.
(361) there are no adults involved in this at all.
(362) be a able to talk straight like adults. huh?
(363) and then these teenagers grew up into adults
(364) of former participants in preschool as adults
(365) in a residential unit for adults with autism.
(366) then we'll talk all this through like adults.
(367) it's two adults, looks like, er, two children.
(368) no matter how i see it, all of you are adults.
(369) man, adults never believe anything kids say...
(370) that holds true for adults as well as children.
(371) that we never got to know each other as adults.
(372) especially for the adults working at mcsweeney's
(373) who was teaching english to adults in abu dhabi.
(374) the work would be publishable if done by adults.
(375) books that are good for children and for adults.
(376) in a group of what we call typical human adults.
(377) and another 50 percent of those same young adults
(378) ten years old, dismantled two fully grown adults.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(379) fear swallows children and the adults we become.'
(380) we're both single adults, rather the same ages...
(381) there's three adults and 75 kids you can imagine.
(382) For adults it is $15.99 and for kids it is $8.99.
(383) what are grown adults doing here on their day off?
(384) let us look at adults who are over 40 years of age
(385) it's just something adults are not supposed to see.
(386) and growing up, i found out that adults make a mess
(387) the retention of play and juvenile traits in adults.
(388) fail to leave these kinds of fears behind as adults.
(389) kids can get there a lot more easily than adults can
(390) this is the percentage of adults who are working age.
(391) but there was a reason why the adults got so frantic.
(392) that should be okay. because they are all good adults.
(393) so we give this kind of task to adolescents and adults
(394) well, after we graduate from school and become adults.
(395) to kids and adults at every stage of their development
(396) i encountered adults who actually believed in my ideas
(397) but happen in the world of adults of good age as well.
(398) they're seeing adults. they're modeling their behavior.
(399) none of the adults around haruka were protecting her so
(400) most of the adults i met are basically about the job...
(401) adults and 15 percent of kids. what's really concerning
(402) than adults are when we give them exactly the same task.
(403) normal, healthy, intelligent adults like you make errors
(404) there sure are many cases when adults target children...
(405) and we think that might be because adolescents and adults
(406) though wellmeaning adults will likely chuckle and be like
(407) feeling of risktaking in adolescents compared with adults
(408) even when we didn't see each other after we became adults?
(409) children can use it. adults can use it. everybody uses it.
(410) so in my lab, we bring adolescents and adults into the lab
(411) and the adults joined in to help us with our preparations.
(412) so, the first thing that we did is we gave adults a version
(413) a napolitana that will make both children and adults happy.
(414) Everyone in the club, from teens up to adults all liked it.
(415) tickets will be $5 for students, in addition, $7 for adults.
(416) they are adults, basically. maybe christine was one of them.
(417) urokosama and the adults weren't just lying to us, were they?
(418) strong enough that they won't be lonely until they're adults.
(419) to adjust to some of the conditions that the adults couldn't.
(420) adults are sensitive to cold. we're not children of the wind.
(421) and adults are, like, this mess of sadness... and... phobias.
(422) that our intelligent adults are making errors about 50 percent
(423) that the kids could come in without any adults for two minutes
(424) lord uroko and the adults weren't just lying to us, were they?
(425) They have been used by several adults & 3 children ever since.
(426) there sure are a lot of cases with adults going after children.
(427) we have recovered two adults, we're still missing two children.
(428) that automatically arrests and tries 16 to 17yearolds as adults.
(429) over 15 percent of the deaths among adults and children occurred
(430) basically again reaffirming that when adults believe in children
(431) a dreamland where everyone from children to adults can have fun.
(432) recommend that adults eat just over half a pound of meat per week.
(433) adults are more likely to combine those traces into false memories.
(434) audience: i was told that many of the brain cells we have as adults
(435) with more and more adults starting their own roots and shoots groups.
(436) it's not just the baby that's hungry at this time, the adults are too.
(437) in the end, it is the adults taking everything from the children, right?
(438) honestly. a drunk now? adults these days... what's this world coming to?
(439) which young people listen to better from other youth, rather than adults.
(440) They have given life on land and sea in ways that adults would recognize.
(441) While not as in depth or dark of stories for adults, this story is great.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(442) you give talks to adults, and two days later they're back where they were.
(443) is it really okay to leave the world in the hands of those foolish adults?
(444) For young adults,the growth from silly to serious can be very fast, indeed.
(445) they're both adults. they'll come to terms with each other sooner or later.
(446) circumstances that should be understood by adults alone. do you understand?
(447) this way the whole family from small children to adults can enjoy it, can't they?
(448) a problem in teaching language to adults so that they don't make grammatical errors
(449) trent has expressed interest in mending the relationship and getting on like adults.
(450) It's easy enough for teens and adults alike to read.2 stars as it wasn't bad enough.
(451) For adults using it for work email, text messaging, etc - this should prove adequate.
(452) i told you, don't worry about it. happens all the time between adults. just forget it.
(453) i mean, sheshe was one of the only adults who ever treated me like a person, you know?
(454) It reads like it's written for young adults, and has no plot or character development.
(455) It's hard for children (or adults who grew up there) not learn much about these places.
(456) because you've stayed up past your bedtime you get to see what the adults do after dark.
(457) two over 60 years old adults leave home and want to live together only the two of them !
(458) Maybe this would be good for kids (maybe ages 4-7), but not adults, as far I'm concerned.
(459) don't worry. as long as you have money, there's no difference between adults and children.
(460) As others mentioned, most of what makes stories for young children memorable is lost on adults.
(461) but i've never considered this any more or less than a transaction between two consenting adults.
(462) There are good books which are only for adults.There are no good books which are only for children.
(463) consenting adults want what they want and if i'm not supplying it, they will get it somewhere else.
(464) War is society's dirty work, usually done by kids cleaning up some failure on the part of the adults.
(465) The language of the author isn't my usual taste - seems like it's meant for children rather than adults.
(466) This one has no real plot just two sisters and what happens to them over the years as they become adults?
(467) Two adults tickets for the 8:50 pm showing of Captain Marvel at the Century CInemark have been purchased.
(468) You CANNOT just remove the lid after brewing has finished, that would be too easy for children even for adults.
(469) From what I could see, men or women, children or adults, young or aged, rich or poor, war was making everyone equal.
(470) Passing their toilet training is the very last thing that some adults did that has made their parents proud of them.
(471) The way children stretch time and the way adults forget that stretch could be one of the saddest differences in the world.
(472) I remember my own childhood vividly...I knew terrible things. But I knew I mustn't let adults know I knew. It would scare them
(473) An uncorked kid to me is an expression as to who they truly are and isn't it that that as adults we strive to achieve throughout our whole lives?
(474) You know how children grow up with different ideals other than adults; that is, they learn to not kill or harm others but still have respect for them.
(475) This is the longest book I've read in a long time, it's definitely more for young teens than adults due to mature content that some may find offensive.
(476) In many ways a child has actually re-educated the parents upon arrival into their lives - when else do adults take the time to appreciate acorns or clouds?
(477) I am a mother and mothers don’t have the luxury of falling apart in front of their children, even when they are afraid, even when their children are adults.
(478) They are well written with wonderful character development to engage both children (in their younger years) and adults (who haven't been around long enough yet).
(479) What is the matter with universities is that the students are school children, whereas it is of the very essence of university education that they should be adults.
(480) Inevitably, if we are to grow and change as adults, we must gradually learn to confront the challenges, paradoxes, problems and painful reality of an insecure world.
(481) Polish Youth Olympic Days ("Ogólnopolska Olimpiada Mlodziezy"), are Polish national games for the children and young adults that have been organised yearly since 1995.
(482) The whole notion of disruption is adolescent: It assumes that after the teenagers make a mess, the adults will come and clean it up. But there are no adults. We own this mess.
(483) In life, we are constantly growing.There are no true adults because our life experiences and sometimes unfortunate conditions show us that constant growth is part of the human story.
(484) As many as six out of ten American adults have never read a book of any kind, and the bulletins from the nation’s educational frontiers read like the casualty reports from a lost war.
(485) Creativity becomes more visible when adults try to be more attentive to the cognitive processes of children than to the results they achieve in various fields of doing and understanding.
(486) Being a good parent requires being an outstanding sales person. Direct communication and motivating our children, or young adults with our ideals isn't easy. It's a lifetime job and job of a lifetime.
(487) is that 2 adults
(488) is that 4 adults
(489) Yes, 2 adults, over 18.
(490) And adults can jump also.
(491) Younger adults tend to exhibit
(492) The series is aimed at young adults.
(493) The animals have two sexes as adults.
(494) There will be 8 adults and 4 children.
(495) These are known as small morph adults.
(496) 18.61 for adults and 15.36 for children
(497) Most coccinellids overwinter as adults.
(498) the rest of the adults pay 30 pounds 70
(499) There will be 2 adults and 1 child, so 3.
(500) Many women begin their careers as adults.
(501) university, vocational school) for adults
(502) Toys are for children adults and animals.
(503) What type of annelids hatch as giant adults
(504) Maybe that's how today's young adults are like.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(505) Months pass and Tod and Copper are now adults.
(506) What type of annelids hatch as miniature adults
(507) Incest between consenting adults is is very rare.
(508) What does Sigmund believe we all as adults desire
(509) you can only get up to 4 adults on a family card
(510) This is one to be enjoyed by both kids and adults.
(511) Microdon adults are very hairy and look like bees.
(512) Responsible adults have a duty of care to children.
(513) Incorrigible kids sometimes become adults in prison.
(514) Okay I got a time of 5 o'clock for 4 adults and 1 child
(515) An easy read that will entertain children or adults alike.
(516) Who owned the clinic for adults that Popper volunteered at?
(517) What is the format for co-education for adults in madaris?
(518) The well-scripted cartoon appeals to adults and kids alike.
(519) Okay just to confirm, two adults, two child tickets at 5:15?
(520) For adults, the serenity pool area is an oasis of quietness.
(521) Emporio Armani is an Armani label that is for younger adults.
(522) it's 4 adults and 4 children with the family railcard discount
(523) Together they had 18 children of whom 11 grew up to be adults.
(524) Bald Eagles become adults when they are four or five years old.
(525) It seems to be aimed at middle school kids more than for adults.
(526) Who was the most frequent primary payer amount children and adults
(527) Many species such as the Olm have both lungs and gills as adults.
(528) In adults the bone marrow in large bones produces new blood cells.
(529) What is the current percentage of obese adults in the United States
(530) It took 2 adults and a few kids almost an hour to inflate each ball.
(531) The gravid adults of the group will give birth sometimes this month.
(532) The skull bones in adults are fused and do not show cranial sutures.
(533) The nymphs develop gradually into adults through a process of moulting.
(534) It is estimated that 5–25% of asthma cases in adults are work–related.
(535) What function of southern schools was created for adults to pick cotton
(536) Among Icelandic and Dutch adults, which sex more commonly has green eyes
(537) Tiger salamander adults are also often sold as pets or used in research.
(538) What year were both adults and children only able to work 10 hours a day?
(539) Child abuse is the abuse mistreatment or hurt done by adults to children.
(540) CDC recommends that children and adults with cholera also continue to eat.
(541) What is the modern definition of "adults"?
(542) How to Use "adults" with Example Sentences.
(543) If you had to explain to someone who was learning English what "adults" is, what would you say?
(544) Maybe it seems like a simple question, but the meaning of the word "adults" can get slippery.
(545) The Best Definition of "adults" I’ve Heard So Far.
(546) "adults" - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage note.
(547) What is the best definition of "adults"?
(548) What is the definition of an "adults"?
(549) What Is "adults"? Detailed Definition and Meaning.
(550) Use "adults" in a sentence.
(551) The Word "adults" in Example Sentences.
(552) English Sentences with Audio Using the Word "adults".
(553) What is definition of "adults" by Merriam-Webster.
(554) "adults" in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...).
(555) How do you write a good sentence with "adults"?
(556) "adults" sentence examples.
(557) "adults": In a Sentence.
(558) Here are 100 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "adults".
(559) How do you explain "adults"?
(560) What can I say instead of "adults"?
(561) What is a synonym for "adults"?
(562) What is a antonym for "adults"?
(563) What do you mean by "adults"?
(564) What is another word for "adults"?
(565) What is the best definition of "adults"?
(566) What is "adults" definition and meaning?
(567) How to use "adults" in a sentence.
(568) The Word "adults" in Example Sentences.
(569) "adults" meaning in english, "adults" definitions.
(570) Primary meanings of "adults".
(571) Full definitions of "adults".
(572) Full meaning of "adults".
(573) The Word "adults" in Example Sentences.
(574) Best definition of "adults".
(575) Define "adults" in one sentence, define "adults" in one word.
(576) What is the meaning of "adults" in a sentence.
(577) The Word "adults" in Example Sentences.
(578) What is the origin and root of "adults".
به جای حفظ کردن لغت adults ، جملات کوتاه با adults را حفظ کنید.
اگر واقعاً نمی توانید از حفظ کردن دل بکنید، به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی adults، جملات کوتاه مختلف با لغت adults را حفظ کنید. مثلاً به جای اینکه لغت “university” را به معنی “دانشگاه” حفظ کنید، عبارت “I go to university” به معنی “من به دانشگاه می روم” را حفظ کنید. وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی adults، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه adults را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از adults در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
جمله سازی با کلمه adults
ساختن جمله با adults به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی adults است. اما برای اینکه مغز شما بتواند لغت adults را در آینده به یاد بیاورد، بهترین راه استفاده از روش زیر است:
با لغت adults ده جمله بسازید و در هر کدام از جملات معنای متفاوتی از واژه adults که می خواهید یاد بگیرید را به کار ببرید. با ساختن جمله از لغات جدید به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
شاید مهم ترین مفهوم در زبان، جمله باشد. یادگیری ساختار جمله (sentence structure) در انگلیسی و هر زبان دیگری امری بسیار ضروری است. هر زبانی گرامر خاص خودش دارد و بر اساس آن ساختار جمله مشخص می شود. همین نکته در مورد زبان انگلیسی هم صدق می کند. در این زبان هم در هر نوع جمله ای قواعد دستوری خاصی حکم فرما است و هر یک از آن ها نقش مهمی در رساندن دقیق منظورمان دارند.
یک جمله گروهی از کلمات می باشد که در کنار یکدیگر قرار میگیرند و هر کدام از این کلمات اطلاعات خاصی را به ما می دهند. این کلمات اغلب با هم فرق دارند و هر کدام نقش خاص خودشان را در جمله دارند. از مهمترین اجزاء هر جمله می توان به فعل Verb، اسم Noun، صفت Adjective، قید Adverb، حرف ربطی conjunctions، حرف اضافه preposition، حرف تعریف و ... اشاره کرد.
ساختار جملات انگلیسی را می توان به 4 دسته تقسیم کرد.
جمله ساده با adults
یک جمله ساده با adults از یک بند اصلی که شامل فعل و فاعل است، تشکیل شده که اطلاعات کاملی در مورد یک اتفاق یا حالت را به ما می دهد. قاعده کلی ساختار این جملات به صورت زیر است:
فاعل + فعل قابل صرف
جمله مرکب با adults
برخلاف جملات ساده، در جملات مرکب با adults، دو بند داریم که با حرف ربط (Conjunction) یا ویرگول (comma) به هم متصل می شوند. نکته ای که باید در این جا به آن توجه شود این است که از آن جایی که دو بندی که در ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با adults به کار برده می شوند، مستقل هستند، حتی به صورت جداگانه هم معنا می دهند. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با adults بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + حرف ربط همپایه ساز + بند مستقل
جمله پیچیده با adults
ساختار جمله پیچیده (complex sentence structure) با adults همانطور که از نامش پیداست کمی با جمله مرکب با adults فرق دارد. در جملات پیچیده با adults، در کنار بند مستقل می توان از یک بند وابسته هم استفاده کرد. یک بند وابسته شامل حرف ربط وابسته ساز (Subordinating conjunction) یا ضمیر موصولی (relative pronoun) است. یادتان باشد این بند با این که فاعل و فعل دارد اما ممکن است معنای کاملی نداشته باشد. بنابراین یک بند وابسته برای این که مفهوم کاملی داشته باشد، به یک بند مستقل نیاز دارد. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات پیچیده انگلیسی با adults بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند مستقل وابسته
جمله پیچیده – مرکب با adults
ساختار پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با adults همانطور که از نامش می توان حدس زد، ترکیبی است از جملات پیچیده و مرکب با لغت adults. یعنی از دو بند مستقل و یک بند وابسته تشکیل می شود. این بندها با حرف ربط همپایه ساز به هم متصل می شوند. ساختار جملات پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با adults بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند وابسته + حرف ربط + بند مستقل
– همواره سعی کنید در مکالمه و یا ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی، از ساختار و کلماتی استفاده نمائید که خود افراد انگلیسی زبان (نیتیو) آن ساختار و کلمات را بکار می برند.
طبیعی است که برای این هدف لازم است شخص ترجمه کننده آنقدر متن انگلیسی خوانده باشد و نسبت به کالوکیشن ها و همایندهای زبان انگلیسی آشنا باشد تا بتواند به مانند انگلیسی زبان های نیتیو، مفهوم را منتقل کند.
مجدداً تاکید میکنیم که صرفاً با ابتکار و خلاقیت های شخصی، بدون تسلط به کالوکیشن های زبان انگلیسی به هیچ وجه این امر میسر نخواهد بود.
در این قسمت مهمترین سوالاتی که در خصوص جمله سازی با adults و کاربرد کلمه adults در جملات انگلیسی پرسیده می شود آورده شده است. امیدواریم با مطالعه این پاسخ ها به جواب مورد نظرتان دست پیدا کنید.
در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات adults را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه adults و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای adults، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه adults نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از adults در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه adults به کمک همین جملات با adults و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت adults می باشد.
وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی adults، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه adults را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از adults در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
ساختن جمله با adults به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی adults است. با ساختن جمله برای لغت adults به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
در صورتیکه این مطلب برای شما مفید بود، به ما امتیاز بدهید.
© کپی رایت 2017 - 2023 , کلیه حقوق محفوظ است | طراحی شده توسط حسام عالمیان