در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات a one را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه a one و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای a one، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه a one نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از a one در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه a one به کمک همین جملات با a one و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت a one می باشد.
در قسمت ذیل 578 جمله با a one برای شما آورده شده است. ضمناً شما می توانید با کلیک بر روی علامت بلندگو در کنار هر جمله، تلفظ جمله با a one را نیز گوش دهید.
(1) Rate Gotas War a one.
(2) Not much of a one sir
(3) It's a one-time offer.
(4) Not much of a one sir.
(5) But it's a one-two step
(6) rate this textbook a one
(7) Tom is a one trick pony.
(8) This is a one-way street.
(9) rate this textbook a one.
(10) You have a one track mind.
(11) He went on a one-day trip.
(12) It was just a one-nighter.
(13) I've seen a one-legged man.
(14) You've got a one-track mind.
(15) Is he just a one-trick pony?
(16) Rate Ehi prof a one out of 6
(17) rate the current essay a one
(18) Rate Ehi prof a one out of 6.
(19) rate the current essay a one.
(20) Rate Hope Was Here a one of 6
(21) Rate Hope Was Here a one of 6.
(22) Rate this chronicle a one of 6
(23) I'm not much of a one for art.
(24) It was just a one-night stand.
(25) It was a one-sided love affair.
(26) Rate this chronicle a one of 6.
(27) Tom grew up in a one-horse town.
(28) It was a one hundred dollar bill.
(29) Mary's not a one-guy type of girl.
(30) Tom lived in a one-bedroom apartment.
(31) President Obama is a one-term president
(32) I had him pegged for a one-rounder at most.
(33) It can be played as a one or two player game
(34) How much do you charge for a one-hour lesson?
(35) It can be played as a one or two player game.
(36) He wanted to make Reagan a one term president
(37) Such a one alone can remind us of our faults.
(38) This is a one hundred million dollar stadium.
(39) A man doing a one armed handstand in the grass
(40) There is a one-year guarantee on this toaster.
(41) not a one.
(42) it really is a one turn kill!
(43) a one millionperson city per week
(44) it's a one way trip
(45) you've got about a one in two chance
(46) you can't just tell a one sided story.
(47) weighing no more than a one yearold baby.
(48) every beat is a one
(49) I use two of them for a one cup daily cup.
(50) everyone except a one passed you. bakachan!
(51) It is $150 per hour with a one hour minimum.
(52) 30 billion people ain't got a one barry white.
(53) a one and two
(54) by writing a one with 22 zeroes after it
(55) that we are going to be interacting with. it's a one.
(56) hisashi yasumasa currently refusing to progress under a one
(57) you said you didn't think that i was a one girl type of guy.
(58) you could do a one loop diagram. don't worry about one loop.
(59) she has a one year old boy with yamazaki.... a single mother?
(60) This product is very overpriced/over rated for a one page pamphlet.
(61) it's not a one man job
(62) then you're alone responsible for a one year's vtr worth of checking.
(63) where sometimes you want a one and you get a zeroجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(64) If i keep it on just a one channel mode then it's too hard for me to hear.
(65) Every man was created a one- and- only individual
(66) The only reason I gave it a one star is because its not possible to give zero stars.
(67) you'll pay 500 dollars... for pratic'lly a one eyed ol' joe ain't fit to push a broom?
(68) AutoAdvice is available as a one-year subscription at $400 per CPU
(69) It is the moral duty of every US voter to guarantee that Barack Hussein Obama is a one-term president.
(70) A man doing a one armed handstand in the grass.
(71) Give the current textbook a one out of 6 rating
(72) I keep a shooting gallery but not much of a one
(73) He knew I wanted him to be a one term president
(74) Give the current textbook a one out of 6 rating.
(75) I keep a shooting gallery but not much of a one.
(76) My wife shuddered at the sight of a one-eyed cat.
(77) Tom said to Mary that it was just a one-night stand.
(78) A man does a one handed handstand on a hardwood floor
(79) Which countries of the world have a one-colored flag?
(80) A man does a one handed handstand on a hardwood floor.
(81) You can count on me for a one thousand dollar donation.
(82) A child with a one shirt and blue shorts is holding a toy
(83) A child with a one shirt and blue shorts is holding a toy.
(84) Be careful not to drive the wrong way on a one-way street.
(85) Markku had never had a one-night stand; it wasn't his nature.
(86) Mary lives in a one-bedroom apartment near the train station.
(87) I would like to be a one-man multinational fashion phenomenon.
(88) The Early Entrance program starts with a one year Transition School
(89) The Early Entrance program starts with a one year Transition School.
(90) Feminism is not a one size fits all kinda thing but anyone can wear it.
(91) The only problem with one-man woman was that he was not a one-woman man.
(92) Barack Obama will be a one-term president; there's no question about that
(93) And he has been a one-man bulwark against minimum wage increases in Indiana
(94) It is quite common in North America for homes to have a one or two-car garage.
(95) There's a one-product monopoly in terms of product distribution in this country
(96) The states will considerably do a better job than a one-size-fits-all Washington
(97) rate the Which Moped with Chromeplated Handlebars at the Back of the Yard saga a one
(98) rate the Which Moped with Chromeplated Handlebars at the Back of the Yard saga a one.
(99) If I were asked for a one-sentence sound bite on religion
(100) My words are the garment of what I shall never be Like the tucked sleeve of a one-armed boy.
(101) Today a male African-American baby born today stands a one-in-four chance of ending up in jail
(102) Even if it was a one percent chance
(103) I started a one-man handyman business in Albuquerque in 1974 and grew it to over 1
(104) With you it's always a one-way street
(105) If you float a one yen coin on water and move a magnet slowly towards it then the coin will approach the magnet.
(106) Marketing is so powerful that it can make even an extremely untalented musician a one-hundred-hits wonder.
(107) Each side receives identical information about the other party before going into a one-on-one negotiation.
(108) only because i didn't realize that we were dealing with a one percenter who finds other one percenters tedious.
(109) The idea that Tony Abbott is in some way a one-dimensional political head-kicker couldn't be more wrong
(110) Love never lives on a one-way street
(111) Never make a judgment on a one sided story because people may tell you what they want you to hear
(112) Jesus is compelling in the way the discovery of the stars or the experience of a one-of-a-kind romance is compelling. His presence draws you in to the deep.
(113) It's a one-day job
(114) What is it? It's a one-woman play called:
(115) .when her drunk uncle It was a one-time thing.
(116) So don't tell me kissing this guy from work is a one-time thing.
(117) that is a one-stop flight
(118) would that just on a one way fare
(119) Byrd Park features a one-mile (1.
(120) It's only a one paragraph synopsis of the topic.
(121) is there a one is there a train before the 20:13
(122) The average rate for a one-room apartment was 619
(123) What company has not agreed to a one year extension?
(124) Name a nation that has a one-party political system.
(125) Still have night cycling... I got half a one arm now ^^
(126) What is another name for a one hour draw?جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(127) It would work much better as a one-hour TV documentary.
(128) Woody Allen can write and deliver a one liner as well as anybody.
(129) How do some annelids get a one-time chance at a better spawning spot?
(130) He is a one time ECW Champion and fourteen time Hardcore Champion.
(131) Juggling on a one-wheeled unicycle takes a lot of balance and practice.
(132) knowing that such a one is perverted
(133) Because it was a one-off season
(134) The driver has signed a two year contract with a one year extension offer.
(135) Guerrero is a one of the 67 municipalities of Chihuahua in northern Mexico.
(136) Chihuahua is a one of the 67 municipalities of Chihuahua in northern Mexico.
(137) Sufficient to such a one is this punishment which was [inflicted] by the many;
(138) The tiny protozoa invaded the host planted and acted as a one-celled parasite.
(139) Guerrero is a one of the 38 municipalities of Coahuila in northeastern Mexico.
(140) The Grand Prix was moved to Monsanto Park Lisbon in 1954 as a one time event.
(141) And dost thou open thine eyes upon such a one
(142) Displays a flag in icon size The current size is 22x20 pixels plus a one pixel border.
(143) We are a one-income family now; hence we will not be taking two vacation trips this year.
(144) Perceived as a one-off event
(145) The transition from hunting and gathering to agriculture is not necessarily a one way process
(146) We took a one-day excursion to Sunside Beach which only took us about four hours to get there.
(147) It is about a one hour drive from Cologne just south of Bonn the former capital of West Germany.
(148) He is a one time Intercontinental Champion and is the first African American to ever hold the title.
(149) Eritrea is a one-party state in which national legislative elections have been repeatedly postponed.
(150) The house hunters were looking for a one-story bungalow with a small porch and at least two bedrooms.
(151) Under one month later Emery signed a one year 2M contract with Atlant Mytishchi of the Russian KHL.
(152) Well I gave it a one star rating
(153) On behalf of such a one will I glory: but on mine own behalf I will not glory
(154) It is just okay though and doesn't last very long so if it's a one-time use kinda toy
(155) Frank and Joan hoped the hotel could accommodate their request for a one-bedroom suite on their anniversary.
(156) For a one-million-dollar expression of generosity
(157) Morning and Evening only LRB 1 bus at 712 to Ipswich and a one coming back drop off only from Framlingham RRB.
(158) Is a one of several species that cause cryptosporidiosis a parasitic disease of the mammalian intestinal tract.
(159) The term time machine was invented by Wells Now it is the name for any vehicle that can take a rider to a one date.
(160) He was a one time WWF Champion one time WWF Tag Team Champion and the first inductee into the WWE Hall of Fame in 1993.
(161) Parasitism is a one-sided biological relationship in which an organism weakens a host while obtaining resources from it.
(162) Despite being a one-celled fungus
(163) to deliver such a one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh
(164) definitely. both pizzerias have a one dollar sign rating
(165) What do some call the effect that they say caused a one-day loss for stock exchanges of approximately $31 billion in the year 2000?
(166) Let such a one reckon this
(167) This road is a one way street that starts at the junction of Cross Street Central Boulevard and Raffles Quay and ends at Keppel Road.
(168) Amanda was pleasantly surprised to receive a one year membership to a local fitness center for a birthday present paid for by her children.
(169) He is a one time WWF European Champion two time WWF Intercontinental champion four time WWF Tag Team champion and the 1994 King of the Ring.
(170) The aircraft has a typical capacity of 128 passengers in a two class configuration LRB 137 seats in a one class coach seating configuration RRB.
(171) The transition from hunting and gathering to agriculture is not necessarily a one way process. When will hunting and gathering never be exploited?
(172) Later design changes included significant amounts of blue and a one season reversion to white shorts although the allred scheme returned in 1997.
(173) The transition from hunting and gathering to agriculture is not necessarily a one way process. How long has this cultural diffusion been happening?
(174) Coordination strategies differ when adjacent time zones shift clocks. Which time zone in Europe always has a one-hour lead on Central European Time
(175) Eritrea is a one-party state in which national legislative elections have been repeatedly postponed. What type of state government exists in Eritrea?
(176) The bridge is actually not a one bridge It is really a lot of bridges that go across parts of the St Lawrence River eventually connecting both sides.
(177) Eritrea is a one-party state in which national legislative elections have been repeatedly postponed. How long was the Human Rights Watch report about Eritrea
(178) Eritrea is a one-party state in which national legislative elections have been repeatedly postponed. When was the last time national legislative elections were held
(179) That means that we will have to build a one million-person city per week with 10
(180) There's a one sixth of a second delay.
(181) We'll start with a one-by-one square and next to that put another one-by-one square.
(182) You can see that we have almost a one-to-one exact replay of the walking gait.
(183) And look at all the complex things and wonderful things we've been able to create with just a one and a zero.
(184) You should be a one-buttock player.
(185) I went back and I transformed my entire company into a one-buttock company. Now
(186) They usually have a one degree acceptance angle -- once they're more than a degree off
(187) That's a one followed by 500 zeroes
(188) TEDTalks can't be a one-way process
(189) That's a one followed by 500 zerosجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(190) You are in a one-person spaceship that is your spacesuit
(191) It is a one-button operation that you can do for free.
(192) This is what we call a one-item IQ test
(193) The goal was to have a one-to-one ratio with every one of these students.
(194) So if you apply a one and a half percent slowdown conversion to every man who ran his sub-four mile on a synthetic track
(195) And we found the ugly duckling of a very nice neighborhood: a one-story garage and the only thing we could afford.
(196) So this is a one-year-old colony -- this happens to be 536.
(197) In Philadelphia we have a one-to-one laptop program
(198) Let's face it -- we're all on a one-way street
(199) So we took this kind of nebulous idea and have worked really closely with Dr. Zullinger for the past year on writing this as a one-year curriculum offered at the high school level to the junior class.
(200) The second assumption is that in a one-party state
(201) What adult spends almost a year getting over a one-year relationship?
(202) Companies often think of a one-hour meeting as a one-hour meeting
(203) So it is a one-company town.
(204) We believe that in a one-hour flight we can rewrite the textbook on Mars by making high-resolution measurements of the atmosphere
(205) Now this transition was not a one-time freak of nature that just happened with some bacteria.
(206) Prepare a one-page summary of your medical history
(207) Your computer uses this presence of current to represent a one
(208) So even when you go to these crappy devices where sometimes you want a one and you get a zero
(209) You could do a one-loop diagram. Don't worry about one loop.
(210) I wrote a one-and-a-quarter-million dollar federal transportation grant to design the plan for a waterfront esplanade with dedicated on-street bike paths.
(211) One day a one-eyed monkey came into the forest.
(212) Just a one-eyed monkey
(213) Just a one-percent reduction in existing inefficiencies could yield savings of over 60 billion dollars to the healthcare industry worldwide
(214) The important thing here is that this is not a one-way trip
(215) So it's one thing to do that in a one-to-one relationship.
(216) And this is a one-pound baby.
(217) And I remember instantly: I am in Germany in this -- I had to go for a one-day trip.
(218) You can't just tell a one sided story.
(219) And that means that there is a one-way transfer of energy from our environment into our homes and cities.
(220) I learned that success isn't a one-way street.
(221) And everything we're going to talk about represents a one tenth of one percent glimpse
(222) And he didn't mean the comfort of a five-course dinner as opposed to a one-course meal
(223) Here's why. TK: A three-by-five-foot flag on a pole 100 feet away looks about the same size as a one-by-one-and-a-half-inch rectangle seen about 15 inches from your eye.
(224) He's now a one star General.
(225) Giving someone a one-time stimulus check
(226) People feel that the EU is a one-way process
(227) I'm way better in person than I am on things like Twitter. I know Twitter is the best and fastest way to connect with fans who really appreciate you but I'm still not cool with it - although I am trying! I try my best but I'm a one-on-one person and I don't want to tell people I'm on the toilet or I just brushed my teeth.
(228) One of the things that's great about New York is that it is not a one-industry town. It has education
(229) I do a one-hour workout called Drenched
(230) We lived in a one-bedroom apartment in Northwest D.C. I was essentially raised by a Panamanian man and a Jamaican woman. That's why I have such a fascination with Jamaican food.
(231) It were better to have no opinion of God at all than such a one as is unworthy of him for the one is only belief - the other contempt.
(232) Many of us believe that we need health care reform. That being said - Americans felt like they weren't being listened to. There were a lot of people across the political spectrum who said we don't want a one-size-fits-all healthcare plan.
(233) Marriage made more sense when it was indissoluble. It's the woman trying to cope with the strains of a one-parent family who will suffer most from the relaxation of the divorce laws.
(234) It's very trying on a marriage when you're doing a one hour show
(235) There is a one woman in China that claimed she paid $50 to get my e-mail address. It was pretty shocking. I got one this morning from Scotland. A girl's requesting a signed photo of me.
(236) There are very few people that I deal with from a business side that it's just strictly a one-sided business relationship. I think that's important.
(237) Internet entrepreneurs are using technology at every level of their company - from a one-person agency to a small firm
(238) Mabel’s meatballs were so disgusting that nary a one was taken off the serving tray.
(239) “Which numeral is a one with ten zeroes behind it?” the Algebra teacher asked her students.
(240) And I meant to tell you: that was a one-in-a-thousand shot. She raised her hand. Don't. It was awesome
(241) Success or failure is not a one day event
(242) I suppose if I had to give a one-word answer to the question of why I read
(243) Eritrea is a one-party state in which national legislative elections have been repeatedly postponed. In what year was the United Nations Human Rights Council report written
(244) 27th Street is a one-way street runs from Second Avenue to the West Side Highway with an interruption between Eighth Avenue and Tenth Avenue. Which street does Club Row occur on
(245) Begun as a one-page journal in September 1876
(246) All other fouls during the game have a penalty of a one point deduction This includes fouling on an intragame rack LRB a rack after the first rack which are discussed later RRB.
(247) He is also known for his appearances with Ring of Honor where he won its World Championship and World Championship Wrestling in its cruiserweight division and is a one time Cruiserweight Champion.
(248) The major invasion in Louisiana was stopped by a one-sided military battle that killed the top three British generals and thousands of soldiers
(249) The transition from hunting and gathering to agriculture is not necessarily a one way process. What situation can cause food stresses that make hunting-gathering necessary?
(250) Essentially it's a one-to-one match
(251) Not a one of them mentioned the fact that under Barack Obama and the big government economy
(252) The output power of a one square meter solar panel is about one wattجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(253) I think every president who works with the leader of every opposition knows they're working with someone who wants to make them a one term president
(254) The power delivered by a one square metre solar panel is approximately one watt. Therefore it is currently difficult to harvest solar energy on a grand scale.
(255) I think we ought to give Ukraine offensive weapons and I think we ought to fight them on the economic basis because Putin is a one- horse country oil and energy
(256) I knew I was a little different from most demons but nothing says freak of nature like a one-eyed gypsy saying I had a rainbow glow. It just didn't sound complimentary.
(257) I have learned to be a friend to myself Great improvement this indeed Such a one can never be said to be alone for know that he who is a friend to himself is a friend to all mankind
(258) As busy as a one-armed paperhanger
(259) Busy as a one-armed paperhanger
(260) Various airline industry estimates suggest that a one minute delay in scheduled aircraft departure costs between ￡130 and ￡750.
(261) It's yours for a one-off payment of only ￡200.
(262) I also understand the perpetration of 9-11 to be one in a long series of false flag operations for the ultimate goal of forming a one world government.
(263) He was a one-term senator with a silver tongue and populist touch but an unremarkable legislative record. (He voted against two of George Bush's three tax cuts but for the war in Iraq.
(264) At a photo-session violinist Nigel Kennedy would initially only pose with a one-stringed acoustic guitar.
(265) The history of antipathy between the countries goes back to the malarkey in a one-day international in Adelaide two years ago.
(266) Scientists and administrators bickered over whether this should be a continuing program in ocean-bottom drilling or a one-shot drive to the mantle.
(267) I am 20 years old with a one-year-old who is adorable
(268) 1. After-hours individual tuition in a one-to-one personal interface situation.
(269) Winnetka has that small-town ambience of tree-lined streets and a one-street shopping district that you can't find in suburbia.
(270) The amino group functionalized CdS nanoparticles have been synthesized by a one - step process.
(271) Yet a one man business for immigrants in the commercial centre of the city was an anachronism.
(272) An aphorism is a one - line novel.
(273) A funeral director's licence needed a degree and two year's mortuary service following a one-year apprenticeship.
(274) It has grown from a one-man business to a multi-million dollar business with close to $10 million in assets.
(275) The logic at the time was that it would be cheaper to pay capital-gains tax on a one-off sale than to continue paying Harold Wilson's astronomic income tax.
(276) A asymmetrically substituted hexane (1) was synthesized via a one-pot reaction of benzaldehyde and acetylbenzene.
(277) But that secret passage contains a one-way valve: there is an asymmetry.
(278) Space is at a premium in a one-bedroomed apartment.
(279) 1. For a one-dimensional flow
(280) Obst knew that being alone would add significantly to his risk. But he had a one-hour television special to make for Audubon
(281) This Chinese auteur is a one-woman industry.
(282) The story of automation is the story of a one-way shift from human control to automatic control.
(283) Wu created a one - shouldered
(284) The breakaway union is balloting its members for a one-day token strike in protest over the amended pit closure plans.
(285) He runs the business as a one-man band .
(286) It has a one-year base period and four one-year options.
(287) The contract has a one-year base period of performance
(288) The contract has a one - year base period and two
(289) It has a one-year base period and one six-month option.
(290) DataPath's award has a one-year base period and includes additional terms for up to 10 years total.
(291) The contracts stem from the SeaPort Enhanced Rolling Admissions solicitation and have a one-year base period with one five-year award term and one additional four-year award term.
(292) Would you be willing to play him on a one - on - one basketball game?
(293) She wore a one-piece white bathing costume.
(294) It will be preceded by a one-day pre-doctoral symposium on Tuesday 15 September.
(295) But not a one of them was able to stay awake through the night
(296) Last season UEFA handed Lazio a one-match stadium ban after their fans hurled racist abuse at Partizan Belgrade players during a UEFA Cup match.
(297) These were established in 1948 and awards are made biennially to one or more candidates over a one or two year period.
(298) Can you break a one-hundred-yen bill?
(299) The biota exhibited a one hundred percent mortality response.
(300) Voice over Mrs Bloomer has offered a one thousand pounds reward for the return of the items stolen.
(301) We each take a few seconds to consider a one hundred forty character blurb and then hammer out our reactions by way of a Tweet or status update.
(302) A common problem that you may come across when building a box to do something-- whether a one-off gizmo or bona fide scientific instrument --is the rats nest of wires.
(303) Daniel Stoneman has defied the doctors who gave him a one-in-10 chance of survival from a rare brain tumour.
(304) They were Francis pushing the ball ahead to Mobley to finish off a fast break with a one-handed jam.
(305) BRIGHT COAT 2010 was applied in a one coat application by paint brush on a series of test panels supplied by Q Labs in Homestead
(306) She could certainly bubble over on Occasions but it was never a one-woman show.
(307) A two-gap drift tube buncher and a one-gap grid buncher with linear bunching waveform are used on the SFC axial injection line.
(308) He and Maurine built a one-bedroom red brick bungalow in the yard where Hayes had kept mules as a boy.
(309) Hill missed a one-handed 35-footer at the buzzer.
(310) This one is calculable by the Bohr model because lithium 2plus is a one electron system.
(311) The bonds are callable after one year on a one-time basis only.
(312) Let's say you want to invoke a certain number of one-way services that each invoke a one-way operation as call-back.
(313) I'm going on a one - day excursion to Naples
(314) And desire and dedication are easier to come by when the alternative is a one-way ticket back to the ghetto.
(315) Juventus are close to signing Cruzeiro's Gladstone Pereira Della Valentino on a one-year loan[MakeSentenceWith.com]جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(316) Godard is a one-man aesthetic revolution that hasn't calmed its cultural mutiny in over four decades.
(317) She has a one-note shtick which is sometimes cute
(318) A sweeping attack peaked when Greenwood played a one-two with Healey before pounding in for his hat-trick.
(319) Computer science is a bit like a Gregorian chant a one-line melody changing state within larger scale sections.
(320) Over the last year or two my playing has deteriorated to the extent that I am now virtually a one-fingered guitarist!
(321) Holloway was beaten in a one-on-one with Miklosko just before half-time.
(322) We each take a few seconds to consider a one hundred forty character blurb and then hammer out our reactions by way of a Tweet or status update.
(323) Using a one-inch curling iron
(324) The cathead drawworks is equipped with a sand reel and facilitates a one-piece single lift onto the floor without a heavy-duty crane.
(325) A permutation group approach to a one dimensional Heisenberg open spin 12 chain with nearest neighbor interactions is studied.
(326) The concentration time curve of OLANa 2 in rats fitted in a one compartment open model with first order absorption after oral administration and hepatic portal vein injection.
(327) I would have been pleased had Peter been somewhat hesitant to grant me a one-week leave of absence.
(328) After a one-year hiatus the Honeywell Bracknell Half-marathon is back with a new route and a new date
(329) Some one should hoodwink Hick into thinking it's a one-day game.
(330) The itinerary includes a one-day city tour highlighting the history of the tango.
(331) The caution takes Mohan to 21 points and a one-match ban that will rule him out of the home game against Barnsley.
(332) Objective To evaluate the effects of a one-year nursing intervention on depression and anxiety in family caregivers of homebound patients with dementia.
(333) If a one-time housing subsidy is also used
(334) Under the napkin was a one hundred dollar bill.
(335) She felt like a person driving down a one-way road who suddenly finds herself confronted by another car hurtling toward her.
(336) A nice piece of marquetry as a one-off looks strangely ill at ease amid the clamour.
(337) The House voted to impose a one-year moratorium on nuclear testing.
(338) Miners staged a one-day strike in support of the steel workers.
(339) Will you be doing more talks in the future or was that just a one-off?
(340) This incapacity is a one-sided one.
(341) The sovereign debt crisis has exposed the ineffectiveness of a one-size-fits-all monetary policy for a continent with significantly disparate economies.
(342) International events have shown that there is an inherent contradiction between a one-party state and mass democracy.
(343) Whether you're a one- or 50-person business
(344) As a one-stop solution interior design company
(345) The course commences with a one week introduction to Art Theory.
(346) Intuit is now aiming to become a one-stop shopping source for anyone looking to do home banking.
(347) So in three dimensions inversion turns an infinite plane into a finite sphere in a one-to-one mapping of every point.
(348) Located at the bend of the Japanese archipelago and a one-hour train ride from Tokyo
(349) The combined observations gave the researchers enough resolution to reveal a one-to-one connection between the heated plasma and spicules jetting out into the corona.
(350) Andy's doing a one-year journalism course.
(351) A jumpsuit is a one-piece garment that generally features long sleeves and full leg covering.
(352) He must recognise by now that he will be a one-term
(353) He does a one-man show in Las Vegas.
(354) (1) Life is like a one way street
(355) The split follows reports that 22-year-old Sara Leal alleged a one-night stand with Kutcher on his sixth wedding anniversary with Moore in September.
(356) I would have been pleased had Peter been somewhat hesitant to grant me a one-week leave of absence.
(357) The chance is too good a one to let pass.
(358) Consider the following simple illustration of a one bank economy where a 10 percent liquid assets ratio must be maintained.
(359) The Aqua AquaStar device is a one - liter butter bottle with an ultra violet ultraviolet lamp inside.
(360) The basic approach is first to identify the market is a one-way or two-way
(361) Mail slot is a one-way communication mechanism
(362) How could such a one as Hatton restrain himself from making a splash?
(363) The country where he was staying was a one that still maltreated women.
(364) Many a one says well that thinks ill.
(365) Then next Wednesday Marcel Marceau will be doing a one - nighter.
(366) 1. A nice piece of marquetry as a one-off looks strangely ill at ease amid the clamour.
(367) Then he pulled out a one-gallon
(368) Then he pulled out a one-gallon
(369) Then he pulled out a one- 3) gallon
(370) Use just tofu or some extra vegetables for a one-pot meatless meal.
(371) Forbes is a one-bottle medicine man.
(372) CDSL is a one megabit modem technology.
(373) Militant mineworkers in the Ukraine have voted for a one-day stoppage next month.
(374) This is a one-of-a-kind mixture of milk chocolate with honey and almond nougat and has a unique triangular shape with its special peaks.
(375) (1) Militant mineworkers in the Ukraine have voted for a one-day stoppage next month.
(376) Mineworkers in the Ukraine have voted for a one-day stoppage next month.
(377) Five minutes later he worked a one-two with Jeffers before missing the target again.
(378) Missive . You send a one - way telepathic message to subject.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(379) Mobius it's a one sided strip where when you go around
(380) Those early days of marriage were lived modestly in a one-bedroom flat in Clapham
(381) Ever wonder how a money changer machine knows if you've given it a one
(382) I'd like it to be a one - hundred - dollar money order.
(383) 1 Glenshee has four cannons and Aonach Mor now has one on a one-year trial basis.
(384) 1 The colored students held a one-week moratorium on classes to oppose racism.
(385) The coloured students held a one-week moratorium on classes to oppose racism.
(386) Glenshee has four cannons and Aonach Mor now has one on a one-year trial basis.
(387) This is point where Mother Earth shifts your 3 - D realm into a one.
(388) We propose a one-time signature scheme with very efficient signing and verifying
(389) Dolezal decides to play detective in a one man undercover operation
(390) This formalism is simply described as a one-dimensional Fourier integral. And it can be directly applied to the near-field simulation of the nanometer laser knife.
(391) Nash hedges on water and soil conservation in a one - year - old rubber plantation.
(392) The standard PC-compatible floppy disk controller (NEC 765) only has a one-byte buffer
(393) Yet it s a one-joke play that teases out its central idea to the point of nervous exhaustion.
(394) In 1223 Pope Honorius III issued a bull that constituted the Friars Minor a formal order and instituted a one-year novitiate .
(395) We would call this a one-kiloton nuclear explosion.
(396) Illuministic conspirators were bringing forth a one-world religion with a cleverly concealed element of occultism interwoven in its teachings.
(397) Time allowed 00:19 Read in studio Office staff at Gloucester Prison have joined a one-day national strike against the privatisation of jails.
(398) Yet every hotel had its omnibus meet the trains and charged each guest twenty-five cents for a one-way trip.
(399) The scientist is a one in a thousand.
(400) To abandon hope should be a one shot deal; a man should not have to do it twice.
(401) Life is like a one way street
(402) The research on charge solitons in a one-dimensional mesoscopic tunnel junction array is a basic problem in mesoscopic physics.
(403) It is a one-fifth scale model of Endeavour
(404) Learn how to do a one-handed cut to reveal cards with sleight of hand techniques from a real magician in this free card tricks video.
(405) He described the referendum as a one-horse race.
(406) This election has been a one-horse race right from the start.
(407) In a one-horse open sleigh! hey!
(408) My children call it a one-horse town.
(409) This was a one-horse town
(410) Last season looked to be a one-horse race for much of the time
(411) In a one-horse open sleigh.
(412) The champion has no real competition and the contest has turned into a one-horse race.
(413) We live in a small town. It does not have any exciting activities to offer visitors. My children call it a one-horse town.
(414) The English Premier League is back this weekend and most pundits believe it's going to be a one-horse race with champions Chelsea against the rest.
(415) Oh! What fun it is to ride in a one-horse open sleigh! Hey!
(416) We live in a small town. It does not have any exciting activities to offer visitors. My children call it at a one-horse town.
(417) A football match with a one-legged goalkeeper and all of the crowd bearing arms was one of many memorable scenes.
(418) Have you ever seen a one-legged dog making its way down the street?
(419) Have you ever seen a one-legged dog making his way down the street?
(420) In Paris a one-legged Chinese Paralympic female fencer
(421) You should never run a one-liner outright; always print out what it will do before you actually run the command.
(422) As a one-liner it ultimately proved too complex
(423) A wink and a one-liner instantly changed the dinner from a red-faced embarrassment to a conspiracy of fun.
(424) He seems to be running a one-man crusade against cigarette smoking.
(425) The company is really a one-man band.
(426) I run the business as a one-man band just me and no one else.
(427) He is a one-man debauch. - See him
(428) He set himself up as a one-man cult.
(429) The initial research is generally a one-man job; the production is often best carried out by an established firm.
(430) But as a one-man band
(431) Nor is it a one-man vehicle
(432) But the company that had actually made and sold the flag was a one-man operation with no resources.
(433) 1. For her I was just a one-night stand.
(434) I wanted it to be more than a one-night stand.
(435) Making this into what - a one-night stand?
(436) Mystery fuels the fire of a one-night stand.
(437) There's no emotional cheating equivalent to a one-night stand.
(438) Women seeking a one-night stand might consider wearing a push-up bra and high heels to a bar
(439) More than half of those polled said there was nothing wrong with a one-night stand ; and 6.2 percent admitted they already had a sexual encounter
(440) While 49 percent of men chose to look at a woman's face for a one-night stand
(441) Facial features can be clues as to whether a member of the opposite sex is after a one-night stand or something more permanentجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(442) 1. It's yours for a one-off payment of only ￡200.
(443) They gave him a one-off payment to compensate for the extra hours that he had to work.
(444) Her novel was just a one-off -- she never wrote anything as good as that again.
(445) It was just a one-off; it won't happen again.
(446) But Seabrook promises it is a one-off break with Kwik Save's stance against Sunday trading.
(447) The deal was a one-off.
(448) They will play a one-off Test and three one-day internationals between March 10-25.
(449) For a short-term gain of a one-off windfall profit
(450) All families of the crash victims will receive a one-off payment of ￡100 000.
(451) It would be wrong to regard consent as a one-off act of identification.
(452) This would be a nice place to come if we just wanted to have a one-on-one chat.
(453) The subsequent establishment of a one-party state would have achieved the same result.
(454) Like the dominant party in a one-party state
(455) Nkrumah announced another referendum to enable him to dismiss the judges and also to establish a one-party state.
(456) It recently opposed government moves towards the legal formation of a one-party state.MakeSentenceWith.com/one-party
(457) These new rules delivered the Egyptian polity into the hands of a one-party system in which all power rested with Gamal Abdel Nasser
(458) I'd prefer a one-piece to a bikini.
(459) My own solution is to wear a one-piece smock that fits over my head.
(460) 1. This is a one-shot deal. If it doesn't work
(461) It was supposed to be a one-shot deal but it was so successful the band signed up for a tour.
(462) By and large Japan remains a one-shot society : those who fail to get a good job upon graduation can be frozen out for life.
(463) Example of a one-shot position request.
(464) But I won't be able to do that if I think this is a one-shot deal.
(465) But can it be so hard to realize that the Ultimatum Game is a one-shot interaction?
(466) He was a tough younger guy who had a one-sided love for an older woman
(467) Cara kept up a one-sided conversation.
(468) The act of appropriating property is a one-sided act
(469) The authors set up a one-step enzymatic method to synthesize UDPG in much higher yields.
(470) Albolene is a one-step makeup remover and moisturizer that will keep skin smooth
(471) This increases translation costs simply because it takes more time to handle -- a one-step process is always cheaper.
(472) The disposal costs could include a one-time charge to dump the water permanently into the sewer system.
(473) Phoenix expects to incur a one-time charge of $ 1 million to cover severance and relocation costs associated with the move.
(474) Flood victims received a one-time payment of $2
(475) There is a one-time charge of $ 5.
(476) The Goddess did not create human beings as a one-time event thousands of years ago.
(477) 1 Is there a one-to-one relationship between pay levels and productivity?
(478) I work with people on a one-to-one basis and the most I've ever done is ten sessions with anyone.
(479) After-hours individual tuition in a one-to-one personal interface situation.
(480) He preferred to keep his friends separate: a one-to-one person.
(481) Body Shop staff adopt a young unemployed person on a one-to-one basis
(482) Perhaps you are fine when dealing with some one on a one-to-one basis but dread the thought of going to a party.
(483) 1. He's got a one-track mind -- all he ever thinks about is sex!
(484) I have a one-track mind.
(485) That guy has a one-track mind.
(486) Costa Rica is a one-track mind
(487) The reasons are : M8 as a one-track railway to the town center traffic
(488) Henry has a one-track mind.
(489) All he ever talks about is football. He's got a one-track mind.
(490) Two fire pump is also a one-up
(491) As a one-up enterprise of Guangxi's entertainment industry
(492) This pattern supports a one-way communication and is acting purely as a pre-processor to the event engine.
(493) Defines the interface for the session implemented on the receiving side of a one-way communication between messaging endpoints.
(494) 1) I drove the wrong way down a one-way street.
(495) This is not a one-way street.
(496) The best part is that it is a one-way street. They give you entertainment and a sense of companionship
(497) The tourist wonders: Was it a one-way street?
(498) Think of it as a one-way street.
(499) Slum tourism is a one-way street: They get photos; we lose a piece of our dignity.
(500) If you realize that life is a one-way street
(501) He zoomed through junctions without stopping and sped the wrong way down a one-way street.
(502) He was fined for driving the wrong way down a one-way street .
(503) So trade between the two nations has been something of a one-way street
(504) It's a comforting feeling to follow the lives of regular characters you get to know. The best part is that it is a one-way street.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(505) I suppose Pirate Bay's demand that artists give away their work for free is a one-way street.
(506) (1) They had enough cash for a one-way ticket.
(507) They observed the prisoners through a one-way mirror .
(508) It seemed like a one-way ticket to riches
(509) I drove the wrong way down a one-way street.
(510) I took the car on a one-way trip to the wrecker's yard .
(511) She has fought a one-woman campaign for ten years about the lack of childcare provision in the town.
(512) She has already presented a one-woman show of her paintings.
(513) FOR the time being Clint is a one-woman man.
(514) I had wanted to write a one-woman show.
(515) Some observers are already saying she's a one-woman stimulus package for the fashion industry.
(516) I am a one-woman kind of man.
(517) A half-naked prostitute was strangled in a one-woman brothel in Cheung Sha Wan before the flat was torched yesterday.
(518) Since Devon's death his grandmother has been on what she calls a one-woman crusade.
(519) She's had the self-same panic attack before starting a one-woman show.
(520) She is exciting a lot of comment with a one-woman exhibition at the Yorkshire Sculpture Park.
(521) (1) The House voted to impose a one-year moratorium on nuclear testing.
(522) The judge gave him a one-year conditional discharge.
(523) It is a one-year course validated by London's City University.
(524) Right-hander Darren Dreifort agreed to a one-year contract.
(525) Most students usually have to complete a one-year foundation course first.
(526) He served a one-year apprenticeship.
(527) Tim is doing a one-year cabinetmaking course with me and paying a princely sum for the pleasure of doing it.
(528) Fill in the form below and you will be making a saving of ￡6.60 on a one-year subscription.
(529) The Sunderland manager has lived with speculation over his job since signing a one-year contract at the end of last season.
(530) 1. I am 20 years old with a one-year-old who is adorable
(531) Prepare a scion from a one-year-old shoot
(532) A photo circulating on Chinese websites memorializes a one-year-old victim who reportedly died with his grandmother.
(533) The colored students held a one-week moratorium on classes to oppose racism.
(534) The funding os for a one year preliminary project which will develop indicators by which the principles can be characterised.
(535) Even a one-day outage
(536) But the Rangers failed to score and left the ice with a one-goal deficit
(537) 1. It is a one - horse palanquin
(538) She picked up her fork and got a one-inch square of pancake off his plate.
(539) Mary was a one-book wonder who failed to live up to her stellar parentage and early promise.
(540) Obama's Afghan policy evolved on the campaign trail last year as a one-liner designed to deflect charges that he was a peacenik on Iraq.
(541) What is the modern definition of "a one"?
(542) How to Use "a one" with Example Sentences.
(543) If you had to explain to someone who was learning English what "a one" is, what would you say?
(544) Maybe it seems like a simple question, but the meaning of the word "a one" can get slippery.
(545) The Best Definition of "a one" I’ve Heard So Far.
(546) "a one" - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage note.
(547) What is the best definition of "a one"?
(548) What is the definition of an "a one"?
(549) What Is "a one"? Detailed Definition and Meaning.
(550) Use "a one" in a sentence.
(551) The Word "a one" in Example Sentences.
(552) English Sentences with Audio Using the Word "a one".
(553) What is definition of "a one" by Merriam-Webster.
(554) "a one" in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...).
(555) How do you write a good sentence with "a one"?
(556) "a one" sentence examples.
(557) "a one": In a Sentence.
(558) Here are 100 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "a one".
(559) How do you explain "a one"?
(560) What can I say instead of "a one"?
(561) What is a synonym for "a one"?
(562) What is a antonym for "a one"?
(563) What do you mean by "a one"?
(564) What is another word for "a one"?
(565) What is the best definition of "a one"?
(566) What is "a one" definition and meaning?
(567) How to use "a one" in a sentence.
(568) The Word "a one" in Example Sentences.
(569) "a one" meaning in english, "a one" definitions.
(570) Primary meanings of "a one".
(571) Full definitions of "a one".
(572) Full meaning of "a one".
(573) The Word "a one" in Example Sentences.
(574) Best definition of "a one".
(575) Define "a one" in one sentence, define "a one" in one word.
(576) What is the meaning of "a one" in a sentence.
(577) The Word "a one" in Example Sentences.
(578) What is the origin and root of "a one".
به جای حفظ کردن لغت a one ، جملات کوتاه با a one را حفظ کنید.
اگر واقعاً نمی توانید از حفظ کردن دل بکنید، به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی a one، جملات کوتاه مختلف با لغت a one را حفظ کنید. مثلاً به جای اینکه لغت “university” را به معنی “دانشگاه” حفظ کنید، عبارت “I go to university” به معنی “من به دانشگاه می روم” را حفظ کنید. وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی a one، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه a one را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از a one در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
جمله سازی با کلمه a one
ساختن جمله با a one به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی a one است. اما برای اینکه مغز شما بتواند لغت a one را در آینده به یاد بیاورد، بهترین راه استفاده از روش زیر است:
با لغت a one ده جمله بسازید و در هر کدام از جملات معنای متفاوتی از واژه a one که می خواهید یاد بگیرید را به کار ببرید. با ساختن جمله از لغات جدید به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
شاید مهم ترین مفهوم در زبان، جمله باشد. یادگیری ساختار جمله (sentence structure) در انگلیسی و هر زبان دیگری امری بسیار ضروری است. هر زبانی گرامر خاص خودش دارد و بر اساس آن ساختار جمله مشخص می شود. همین نکته در مورد زبان انگلیسی هم صدق می کند. در این زبان هم در هر نوع جمله ای قواعد دستوری خاصی حکم فرما است و هر یک از آن ها نقش مهمی در رساندن دقیق منظورمان دارند.
یک جمله گروهی از کلمات می باشد که در کنار یکدیگر قرار میگیرند و هر کدام از این کلمات اطلاعات خاصی را به ما می دهند. این کلمات اغلب با هم فرق دارند و هر کدام نقش خاص خودشان را در جمله دارند. از مهمترین اجزاء هر جمله می توان به فعل Verb، اسم Noun، صفت Adjective، قید Adverb، حرف ربطی conjunctions، حرف اضافه preposition، حرف تعریف و ... اشاره کرد.
ساختار جملات انگلیسی را می توان به 4 دسته تقسیم کرد.
جمله ساده با a one
یک جمله ساده با a one از یک بند اصلی که شامل فعل و فاعل است، تشکیل شده که اطلاعات کاملی در مورد یک اتفاق یا حالت را به ما می دهد. قاعده کلی ساختار این جملات به صورت زیر است:
فاعل + فعل قابل صرف
جمله مرکب با a one
برخلاف جملات ساده، در جملات مرکب با a one، دو بند داریم که با حرف ربط (Conjunction) یا ویرگول (comma) به هم متصل می شوند. نکته ای که باید در این جا به آن توجه شود این است که از آن جایی که دو بندی که در ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با a one به کار برده می شوند، مستقل هستند، حتی به صورت جداگانه هم معنا می دهند. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با a one بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + حرف ربط همپایه ساز + بند مستقل
جمله پیچیده با a one
ساختار جمله پیچیده (complex sentence structure) با a one همانطور که از نامش پیداست کمی با جمله مرکب با a one فرق دارد. در جملات پیچیده با a one، در کنار بند مستقل می توان از یک بند وابسته هم استفاده کرد. یک بند وابسته شامل حرف ربط وابسته ساز (Subordinating conjunction) یا ضمیر موصولی (relative pronoun) است. یادتان باشد این بند با این که فاعل و فعل دارد اما ممکن است معنای کاملی نداشته باشد. بنابراین یک بند وابسته برای این که مفهوم کاملی داشته باشد، به یک بند مستقل نیاز دارد. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات پیچیده انگلیسی با a one بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند مستقل وابسته
جمله پیچیده – مرکب با a one
ساختار پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با a one همانطور که از نامش می توان حدس زد، ترکیبی است از جملات پیچیده و مرکب با لغت a one. یعنی از دو بند مستقل و یک بند وابسته تشکیل می شود. این بندها با حرف ربط همپایه ساز به هم متصل می شوند. ساختار جملات پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با a one بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند وابسته + حرف ربط + بند مستقل
– همواره سعی کنید در مکالمه و یا ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی، از ساختار و کلماتی استفاده نمائید که خود افراد انگلیسی زبان (نیتیو) آن ساختار و کلمات را بکار می برند.
طبیعی است که برای این هدف لازم است شخص ترجمه کننده آنقدر متن انگلیسی خوانده باشد و نسبت به کالوکیشن ها و همایندهای زبان انگلیسی آشنا باشد تا بتواند به مانند انگلیسی زبان های نیتیو، مفهوم را منتقل کند.
مجدداً تاکید میکنیم که صرفاً با ابتکار و خلاقیت های شخصی، بدون تسلط به کالوکیشن های زبان انگلیسی به هیچ وجه این امر میسر نخواهد بود.
در این قسمت مهمترین سوالاتی که در خصوص جمله سازی با a one و کاربرد کلمه a one در جملات انگلیسی پرسیده می شود آورده شده است. امیدواریم با مطالعه این پاسخ ها به جواب مورد نظرتان دست پیدا کنید.
در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات a one را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه a one و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای a one، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه a one نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از a one در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه a one به کمک همین جملات با a one و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت a one می باشد.
وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی a one، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه a one را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از a one در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
ساختن جمله با a one به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی a one است. با ساختن جمله برای لغت a one به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
در صورتیکه این مطلب برای شما مفید بود، به ما امتیاز بدهید.
© کپی رایت 2017 - 2023 , کلیه حقوق محفوظ است | طراحی شده توسط حسام عالمیان