در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات aid را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه aid و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای aid، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه aid نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از aid در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه aid به کمک همین جملات با aid و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت aid می باشد.
در قسمت ذیل 578 جمله با aid برای شما آورده شده است. ضمناً شما می توانید با کلیک بر روی علامت بلندگو در کنار هر جمله، تلفظ جمله با aid را نیز گوش دهید.
(1) She came to my aid.
(2) We called on his aid.
(3) So he sought Musas aid
(4) What's this in aid of?
(5) I need a first aid kit.
(6) So he sought Musas aid.
(7) They rushed to his aid.
(8) We've got a first aid kit.
(9) Can you give him first aid?
(10) I would cut all foreign aid
(11) I think I need a hearing aid.
(12) They came to our aid at once.
(13) I'm pretty good at first aid.
(14) Tom is wearing a hearing aid.
(15) Perhaps you will seek his aid.
(16) Please, lend him some more aid!
(17) Foreign aid has several elements
(18) Do you know how to do first aid?
(19) I have a first-aid kit in my car.
(20) I have a first aid kit in my car.
(21) What do you know about first aid?
(22) Tom put a band-aid on his finger.
(23) The second point is on foreign aid
(24) Health workers aid people in need.
(25) This medicine may aid his recovery.
(26) It was a mistake to refuse her aid.
(27) I -- I think the aid is all worthless
(28) Is there anybody who knows first aid?
(29) Tom is looking for the first aid kit.
(30) She fell fast asleep over a study aid.
(31) Don't forget to take the first-aid kit.
(32) I have a first aid kit in the bathroom.
(33) Cutting back on foreign aid is one thing
(34) This new medicine may aid your recovery.
(35) Can I reclaim the gift aid on my donation
(36) The House cut the budget for foreign aid.
(37) Doctor, please give this child first aid.
(38) I have some kool aid in the refrigerator.
(39) Can I reclaim the gift aid on my donation.
(40) Hurdle the pit with the aid of a long pole
(41) Hurdle the pit with the aid of a long pole.
(42) We talked without the aid of an interpreter.
(43) Without your aid, I couldn't have succeeded.
(44) He expected many of them to come to his aid.
(45) Tom can hardly hear without his hearing aid.
(46) That foreign aid makes Israel dependent on us
(47) He then decided to come to the aid of Toulouse
(48) The tape recorder is a useful aid to teaching.
(49) We have supplied humanitarian aid to refugees.
(50) Reagan asked for military aid for the Contras.
(51) He then decided to come to the aid of Toulouse.
(52) Rick was in the first aid club as a sixthformer
(53) Part of it is humanitarian aid around the world
(54) Rick was in the first aid club as a sixthformer.
(55) Smart Class is an interactive computer based aid
(56) Kidney drives also aid those seeking new kidneys
(57) I paid twenty thousand yen for this hearing aid.
(58) Smart Class is an interactive computer based aid.
(59) Kidney drives also aid those seeking new kidneys.
(60) The countries should aid the countries much more.
(61) They worked hard to aid the victims of the flood.
(62) Tom put the first aid kit back where he found it.
(63) No, we should not be cutting foreign aid to Israelجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(64) Just pick up a first aid kit to restore your health
(65) And I don't think aid to Israel actually helps them
(66) Esperanto is an aid for teaching foreign languages.
(67) Faouzi put the first aid kit back where he found it.
(68) Just pick up a first aid kit to restore your health.
(69) You can reclaim gift aid provided you are a taxpayer
(70) Germs can only be seen with the aid of a microscope.
(71) You can reclaim gift aid provided you are a taxpayer.
(72) A dictionary is an important aid in language learning.
(73) On foreign aid, that should be the easiest thing to cut
(74) Tom looked for his first-aid kit, but couldn't find it.
(75) You're forgetting your hearing aid and thick spectacles.
(76) The wound stopped hurting after he put a band-aid on it.
(77) They both thought it worthwhile to take first aid courses
(78) The lorry will haul the aid container three hundred miles
(79) Advanced countries must give aid to developing countries.
(80) They both thought it worthwhile to take first aid courses.
(81) The lorry will haul the aid container three hundred miles.
(82) The Heimlich manoeuvre is a lifesaving first aid technique
(83) The Heimlich manoeuvre is a lifesaving first aid technique.
(84) The carriers have also provided aid after natural disasters
(85) It is widely used as an indicator of international aid flow
(86) The carriers have also provided aid after natural disasters.
(87) It is widely used as an indicator of international aid flow.
(88) We will arm the Ukrainians so they have lethal defensive aid
(89) To aid log transport by floating numerous dams were constructed
(90) I'm thankful that the aid trucks are finally getting into Syria
(91) Had it not been for his aid, I could not have finished the work.
(92) To aid log transport by floating numerous dams were constructed.
(93) When it comes to overseas spending, you vote for the foreign aid
(94) Diesel came to Michaels aid and clotheslined Sid over the top rope
(95) We concluded that mutual aid was essential for attaining the goal.
(96) Diesel came to Michaels aid and clotheslined Sid over the top rope.
(97) Prominent Whigs came to his aid and Richard Steele wrote his appeal
(98) Prominent Whigs came to his aid and Richard Steele wrote his appeal.
(99) During the Spanish Civil War he helped organise medical aid to Spain
(100) Victims of the hurricane received financial aid from the government.
(101) During the Spanish Civil War he helped organise medical aid to Spain.
(102) However major Internet services providers are reluctant to aid rivals
(103) Japan guaranteed a 2 billion yen aid package to developing countries.
(104) In the attic is my grandfather's old first-aid kit from World War II.
(105) Now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.
(106) However major Internet services providers are reluctant to aid rivals.
(107) Benöhr began to run in her twenties to aid her efforts to stop smoking
(108) The rear treatment leaves the engine totally exposed to aid in cooling
(109) You know, I've run projects that provided aid for prisoners in prisons
(110) I believe example sentences are an integral aid for language learners.
(111) Benöhr began to run in her twenties to aid her efforts to stop smoking.
(112) The rear treatment leaves the engine totally exposed to aid in cooling.
(113) A community of IBot users has developed with the aid of internet forums
(114) A community of IBot users has developed with the aid of internet forums.
(115) [applause]And you go to zero with foreign aid for all of those countries
(116) The man who counts on the aid of a god deserves the help he doesn't get.
(117) The government has increased its financial aid to the developing nations.
(118) Pavle the son of Bran later returned and defeated Pavle with Bulgarian aid
(119) The President decided to provide developing countries with sufficient aid.
(120) Pavle the son of Bran later returned and defeated Pavle with Bulgarian aid.
(121) Unlike West Germany East Germany paid Wirth a small amount of financial aid
(122) If the player collects the ball the miniboss will follow and aid the player
(123) If it had not been for your aid, I would not have succeeded in my business.
(124) Unlike West Germany East Germany paid Wirth a small amount of financial aid.
(125) If the player collects the ball the miniboss will follow and aid the player.
(126) Volunteers are the backbone of nongovernmental humanitarian aid organizationsجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(127) Volunteers are the backbone of nongovernmental humanitarian aid organizations.
(128) A fund was raised to aid his parents in avoiding foreclosure of their mortgage
(129) A fund was raised to aid his parents in avoiding foreclosure of their mortgage.
(130) I think it's time for this country to have a very real debate about foreign aid
(131) You cannot apply to it unless you need student aid, and they have no student aid
(132) Stockpiles were held for emergency or reserve issue military aid or foreign sales
(133) To get the nation's economy out of the red, more foreign aid had to be pumped in.
(134) Mrs Tanaka liked to carry out first aid on the injured and take care of the sick.
(135) Japan's foreign aid is decreasing in part because of an economic slowdown at home.
(136) Stockpiles were held for emergency or reserve issue military aid or foreign sales.
(137) They also could get American and British weapons aid which was inexpensive or free
(138) Alongside Quackenbush he helped aid in the training of the ninth class of students
(139) It also stipulates humanitarian aid is not a management tool for crises management
(140) She fainted in the store and found herself in the first aid room when she came to.
(141) Without the aid of the stars, we lost our course with no hope of finding it again.
(142) They also could get American and British weapons aid which was inexpensive or free.
(143) Alongside Quackenbush he helped aid in the training of the ninth class of students.
(144) It also stipulates humanitarian aid is not a management tool for crises management.
(145) But let me tell you We're spending more on foreign aid than we ought to be spending
(146) Latrine behavior can represent territorial marking and aid in interspecies signaling
(147) You have a lot of money that you want to put into foreign aid, a very worthy program
(148) Latrine behavior can represent territorial marking and aid in interspecies signaling.
(149) Open street maps enable humanitarian aid workers to reach the hardest to reach places
(150) Open street maps enable humanitarian aid workers to reach the hardest to reach places.
(151) Dr. Hawking communicates with the aid of a speech synthesizer and a portable computer.
(152) Well, I think it's perfectly fair to say that we invested quite a bit in development aid
(153) We're taking a crash course in first aid before our two-week trek through the mountains.
(154) Both software and hardware techniques have been proposed to aid with Powerwall interaction
(155) Both software and hardware techniques have been proposed to aid with Powerwall interaction.
(156) The answer is not to put a Band-aid on this and allow even more people to come into America
(157) It is -- it is the city that comes to the aid of those in trouble in America -- in the world
(158) Who prays at help in the Illusion of his Life does not understand that his only aid is death
(159) And I hear people up here talking abut zeroing out foreign aid and humanitarian aid in particular
(160) That probably ought to fall under the Department of Defense budget rather than a foreign aid budget
(161) Let's get rid of fraud, let's get rid of abuse, let's be more careful about how we spend foreign aid
(162) Your skills will aid you to define your brand. Your brand determines who leads you and who you lead.
(163) I'm against any sort of wasting of money on foreign aid, but it's less than 1 percent of our federal budget
(164) If you don't start playing by my rules, you'll be lucky to be licking stamps in some lowly, legal aid office.
(165) A decision not to aid us in an agreeable manner could lead to some seriously disagreeable behaviour on our part
(166) And I think it's time not only to have that entire debate about all of our foreign aid, but in particular the U
(167) A decision not to aid us in an agreeable manner could lead to some seriously disagreeable behaviour on our part.
(168) To me, foreign aid is taking money from poor people in this country and giving it to rich people in poor countries
(169) We shouldn't borrow money from China to send it anywhere, but why don't we start with eliminating aid to our enemies
(170) We're going to cut Medicare and Medicaid, federal aid to education to help you, because the government is so terrible
(171) I would propose -- I would propose cutting off all federal aid to any sanctuary city that deliberately violated federal law
(172) So why do they buy, hook, line and sinker, that they can't give aid to Hamas and Hezbollah? We give unlimited aid to Israel
(173) Some of our people, I think, are irresponsibly calling for Musharraf's resignation, cutting off of aid and all those things
(174) Each one of my budgets has taken a meat axe to foreign aid, because I think we ought to quit sending it to countries that hate us
(175) I think it's crazy that we have foreign aid to company -- to countries when we're borrowing 43 cents out of every dollar to do that
(176) But this whole idea of -- of talking about the endless wars and the endless foreign aid, it seems like nobody cares about the budget
(177) And as we move towards dealing with foreign aid, I don't disagree with Senator Paul's position that we shouldn't be funding our enemies
(178) You vote for foreign aid because, for some weird reason, it's supposed to be good for America, but then it goes and helps all our enemies
(179) I happen to think it doesn't make a lot of sense for us to borrow money from the Chinese to go give to another country for humanitarian aid
(180) The agonized spectators gazed on, unable in the least to aid their unfortunate companions, who were being torn to pieces before their eyes.
(181) I -- at this point I would continue that aid, but I do think that the Obama policy of keeping your fingers crossed is not working in Pakistan,
(182) They have textbooks that say, "If there are 13 Jews and nine Jews are killed, how many Jews are left?" We pay for those textbooks through our aid money
(183) Hillary and I also agree that the establishment of humanitarian zones in northern Syria with the provision of international human aid, consistent with the U
(184) Visible objects therefore do not perish utterly, since nature repairs one thing from another and allows nothing to be born without the aid of another's death.
(185) We came to the aid of our brave first responders, construction workers, and others who endangered their own health by helping to save lives and search for survivors
(186) Treason is defined under the Constitution as giving aid and comfort to the enemies of America, and what Snowden did made it easier for terrorists to avoid detection
(187) I am happy that I can aid those admirable men, both living and dead, who by their pens or their tongues have aided the great cause of human liberty and universal happiness.
(188) So I have proposed debt free tuition, which I think is affordable and I would move a lot of the Pell Grant and other aid into the arena where it could be used for living expense
(189) Fear is an aid to the warrior. It is a small fire burning. It heats the muscles, making us stronger. Panic comes when the fire is out of control, consuming all courage and pride.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(190) So whether there are peace agreements over there, I mean, for instance, if we would stop all aid to over there, we would stop three times as much aid as Israel gets through the Arab nations
(191) Not only is it time for us to have a conversation about whether or not they belong to be in NATO, but it's time for the United States, when we look at their foreign aid, to go to zero with it
(192) Your Majesty, I have sensed great evil! "Send Link to aid—" "It isn't Ganon!" "About time it's not him. He was starting to bore me. Who is it then, boy?" "I know not, but... it's already here!"
(193) visavis aid
(194) with fusco's aid
(195) the first aid box!
(196) band aid, live aid.
(197) go aid general zhang
(198) oh, the hearing aid.
(199) it's an aid station.
(200) who came to your aid?
(201) then france is my aid
(202) mom was a nurse's aid.
(203) a year on foreign aid.
(204) and feel bad about aid.
(205) that is all aid can be.
(206) i heard you needed aid.
(207) let's get some first aid.
(208) of what aid is and can be.
(209) aid is not doing too well.
(210) as humanitarian aid workers
(211) and all other forms of aid.
(212) for me, the issue about aid
(213) and we'll hand a lot of aid
(214) is better than no aid at all
(215) where print aid was in place
(216) unicef and aid organizations
(217) discuss about development aid
(218) has begun to hit aid payments
(219) food aid coming in every year
(220) pushed for free trade not aid
(221) today, food aid, our food aid
(222) read dead aid, by dambisa moyo
(223) i have a first aid kit inside.
(224) appear now! magic reactor aid!
(225) since then our aid has halved.
(226) your house has come to our aid.
(227) mutual aid for private schools?
(228) such that we can afford the aid
(229) whether aid did any good or not.
(230) and the aid system is failing us
(231) to aid in making those decisions.
(232) us, governments and aid agencies.
(233) we put people on humanitarian aid
(234) medicine cabinets, first aid kits
(235) to increase overseas aid payments
(236) turn up your hearing aid, lester.
(237) this second change is an open aid
(238) sendousan, a first aid stretcher.
(239) i had my hearing aid turned down.
(240) can we simply print money for aid?
(241) the right hand giving a lot of aid
(242) aid, trade, security, governments.
(243) should be a massive increase in aid
(244) this is the second shift: open aid.
(245) precisely because we depend on aid.
(246) she's going to need some first aid.
(247) legendary digimon, lend me your aid!
(248) looks like your quick aid saved him.
(249) do not come to our aid! do you copy?
(250) more aid into this bowl which leaks.
(251) i handle foreign aid for otto during.
(252) and they were shaping the aid effort.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(253) within 20 years, the aid to tamalia...
(254) why do we continue to send foreign aid
(255) so foreign aid is actually a great way
(256) former aid to governor frank tancredi.
(257) you can't depend on foreign aid alone.
(258) can you aid us with our investigation?
(259) aid as a proportion of national income
(260) it's a god's duty to aid those in need!
(261) i need bandages from the first aid kit.
(262) the expected foreign aid: 1.9 trillion.
(263) it seems he got good first aid treatment.
(264) open knowledge, open aid, open governance
(265) when we think about new approaches to aid
(266) only the weak would seek the aid of others
(267) look: u.s. aid, helping people is not easy
(268) some... student looking for financial aid.
(269) the aid system does not have the knowledge
(270) the pm is personally in charge of this aid.
(271) we can move aid, we can vaccinate children.
(272) to become dependent upon emergency food aid
(273) and just, like, learn from you and aid you.
(274) that he apply for financial aid and welfare.
(275) if you aid us in apprehending john dillinger
(276) a tripling of aid, a tenfold increase in fdi
(277) detective fusco is currently without any aid.
(278) which has been used to support the aid effort
(279) for attacks against humanitarian aid workers.
(280) bilateral aid budget going to africa per year.
(281) we hope to aid this fight for economic freedom
(282) and it might be just what the aid system needs.
(283) it may have evolved to aid the baby's survival.
(284) to match the government's overseas aid payments
(285) aid is the bad instrument, and do you know why?
(286) humanitarian aid workers were sometimes victims
(287) aspirin, first aid, sanitary towels, toiletries.
(288) so why don't we think of using some of this aid?
(289) or design out of chaos, without the aid of mind.
(290) you used basically this argument to say that aid
(291) of u.s. governmental commitments to federal aid.
(292) and for coming to the aid of a federal prosecutor
(293) more willing to consider increases in foreign aid.
(294) i say then, why do they refuse to use the same aid
(295) what did they do with the 3 billion dollars in aid?
(296) my sister traveled with me to do aid work in kenya.
(297) truman offered unlimited military aid to south korea
(298) she gave us first aid,water,found food,made shelter.
(299) the aid system is so broken we need to throw it out.
(300) is that aid for africa is just great value for money
(301) getting financial aid meant that i got beat by life.
(302) well, if i had the proper meds or a first aid kit...
(303) the total aid budget of the united states government
(304) Just pick up a first aid kit to restore your health.
(305) the question in the hall, on foreign aid? yes, ma'am.
(306) if he stands to aid in the defendant's case, why not?
(307) in your opinion, why is the aid to tamalia necessary?
(308) got 10 billion dollars in aid from the rest of the eu?
(309) this is lieutenant lady jaye requesting immediate aid.
(310) let's see how aid can be a facilitator in partnership.
(311) i'm with the economic aid mission, on the medical side.
(312) the andorians came to your aid during the xindi crisis.
(313) and there have been books that have criticized u.s. aid.
(314) a few more hours and you would have been beyond our aid.
(315) now talking can be accompanied with aid or not with aid.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(316) i can't aid you in killing my brother. i won't kill him.
(317) if you agree to aid him, he will pay your weight in gold.
(318) and you still owe five million in mutual aid to the school
(319) well, yes, you had a big aid program. thank you very much.
(320) you know, the aid system, at first, was designed to benefit
(321) and to come to the aid of the persecuted and the oppressed.
(322) because the aid and oil or mineral money acts the same way.
(323) this would be a very good time to turn off your hearing aid
(324) after one trillion dollars in african developmentrelated aid
(325) international aid and development has been going on for years
(326) all security data is stored offline in the liquid cooler aid.
(327) to help aid surgeons who work on children with cerebral palsy
(328) chibi aid! what is the fool story that we threw some time ago!
(329) sir, please give us your opinion regarding the aid to tamalia.
(330) just so you know, i do believe in missions, i do believe in aid
(331) i remove the monster in my graveyard, aid change, from the game!
(332) he participated as part of a team of doctors in humanitarian aid
(333) to be part of this partnership of aid, government, private sector
(334) and an aid worker friend of mine told me the most beautiful story
(335) the president's using the aid package to leverage saul's release.
(336) i think this idea of you vanishing people to aid nature is a lie.
(337) women who go to get firewood in order to heat the humanitarian aid
(338) without government aid, and actually, it happened against all odds
(339) medicine cabinets, first aid kits anything that could help hershel.
(340) harold, grab the first aid kit when we get out of the car, will you?
(341) to produce a public good that was purchased by the aid establishment
(342) we must consider that those attacks against humanitarian aid workers
(343) now is the time for all good men to come to the aid of their country.
(344) joe tunney's running aid programmes with business people close to th.
(345) if there's no such aid in the first place, much more tamalia citizens
(346) and if we go bankrupt in the process, we won't be a legal aid office.
(347) aid does damages because it removes the government from its citizens.
(348) they all applied for transplants through vastrel's inhouse aid program.
(349) attacks on humanitarian aid workers are war crimes in international law.
(350) between 1960 and 2003, our continent received 600 billion dollars of aid
(351) You're like a band-aid that is slowly ripping off, and I'm still wounded!
(352) that britain will rush to the aid of any citizen of any country, in danger
(353) that was marshall aid: we need to do it again. aid is part of the solution.
(354) i was a young humanitarian aid worker, and i met this woman who was my age.
(355) Love is the only flower that blooms and blossoms without the aid of seasons.
(356) when people apply to vastrel's aid program, you handle their cases, correct?
(357) i'm going to assign lt. gaeta to aid you... in anything that you might need.
(358) rich countries have been sending aid to poor countries for the last 60 years.
(359) even better. switch me on, switch me off, like i'm some batterypowered sex aid.
(360) meningitis outbreak. rumor got out that the aid workers were hoarding a vaccine.
(361) Only when you verbalize your interests will the Universe be able to come to your aid.
(362) when he learns of our bravery, the polaris king will surely awaken and rush to our aid!
(363) in order to aid your efforts, there is, to the right of you, a green scratch card book.
(364) they spent $800 million on nukes last year and got $200 million in food aid from the un.
(365) it was intended as a military tool... to aid in codebreaking on foreign intelligence targets.
(366) Cut to a close-up of the man's iPhone screen. He selects Outdoor in his hearing aid settings.
(367) our research has received proposals for aid from all over the world. thats why were cutting ties.
(368) yeah, whenever there's a loss of life, we try to work the case off our desk quickly to aid the beneficiary.
(369) because the governor said that you'd refused prisoners' aid, and you wouldn't even see a probation officer.
(370) but she was saved thanks to the appropriate first aid that was administered immediately after the stabbing.
(371) The only problem with it is how long you can leave out your hearing aid before turning of these headphones.
(372) this card sends the summon reactor ai, trap reactor doubler, magic reactor aid, on my field to the cemetery!
(373) The rest of the aid would be spent on areas such as airports and electricity projects, Japanese officials said.
(374) We need something that encourages us to work, we need an intimate aid. This is only possible through meditation.
(375) Search and rescue (SAR) is the search for and provision of aid to people who are in distress or imminent danger.
(376) stranded, and with no way to contact the republic, the jedi receive medical aid from the peaceful lurmen colonists.
(377) charities and aid groups provide the parents with support and help to search and in an almost unbearable situation.
(378) We bought this on the strength of all these stellar reviews and thought for sure it had to be our next kitchen aid.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(379) three days after a conversation in october, 2013, a british aid worker, stationed in tehran, was arrested for espionage.
(380) she's worked half the day at the legal aid clinic, and the remainder of her time has been devoted to various volunteer efforts.
(381) next, arms aid's effect deals damage equal to the monster's attack points when the equipped monster destroys a monster through battle.
(382) Are you a person who peels off a band-aid slowly or just rips it off all at once?" Casey contemplated Alexa's warning, recognizing it for what it was.
(383) The European talks of progress because by the aid of a few scientific discoveries he has established a society which has mistaken comfort for civilisation.
(384) Indeed, men who have either quaffed or even tasted the liberal arts penetrate with their aid far more deeply into the secrets of the divine wisdom." - John Calvin
(385) i know you're a student of history, and so you're well aware that our nation's independence was won with the aid of private armies, and we can't survive without them.
(386) if we can't win a classaction suit against a man who swindled hundreds of people out of their homes and life savings, then we're not fit to call ourselves a legal aid office.
(387) As of 25 October, rescue and aid efforts are still ongoing, as many as 40,000 people are believed to be homeless due to the considerable number of collapsed or damaged buildings.
(388) Congress passed the Foreign Assistance Act on September 4, 1961, which reorganized U.S. foreign assistance programs and mandated the creation of an agency to administer economic aid.
(389) Two brothers who were among seven Portland suspects accused of aiding terrorists have decided to plead guilty to conspiring to aid al-Qaida and the Taliban, officials said Wednesday.
(390) With each drop of tear that we shed in our times of excruciating pain, our brain constructs majestic new cellular connections to aid in the pursuit of our passion - in the pursuit of truth.
(391) What Foundation wanted to aid Beijing?
(392) What can also be provided by foreign aid
(393) This is just going in our first aid kits.
(394) What agency distributed aid to Yugoslavia
(395) What nation granted military aid to Egypt?
(396) With the aid of the eunuch Zheng Zhong (d
(397) Who needed Soviet financial and military aid
(398) Why did Jordan and Lebanon seek outside aid?
(399) How is least financial aid obtained at Yale?
(400) To whom does the Facility seek to deliver aid
(401) What military force did Mahmud II ask for aid?
(402) What kind of system isn't Yale's financial aid
(403) What government blocked aid after Cyclone Nargis
(404) What equipment was acquired to aid in Afghanistan
(405) What did people seeking the aid of magicians avoid
(406) On what basis does Northwestern award financial aid
(407) 1081–1118) for aid against further Muslim advances
(408) What country paid for the stadium through aid money?
(409) On what basis does Southwestern award financial aid?
(410) How does literary fiction aid the person who reads it
(411) What country promised aid to Mysore to fight the British
(412) Britain sent troops to aid Portugal. What was the result?
(413) What country has provided Burma with the most military aid
(414) What was used as a communications aid in the relief efforts
(415) A pool of money is allotted to teams to aid in travel costs
(416) Along with food aid, what is most at risk in these countries
(417) Spirometry is recommended to aid in diagnosis and management
(418) Which countries aid Estonia in trilateral defense strategies?
(419) 1% of its GNI on foreign aid, as opposed to the recommended 0
(420) Template to aid switching the fontsize used for a text string.
(421) When did United States begin to provide foreign aid to Israel?
(422) John attempted conversion of what in exchange for military aid
(423) 2016 new camping first aid kit plastic home medical storage box
(424) First Aid kits are used to perform first aid on injured people.
(425) Since the journey is perilous, be sure to bring a first-aid kit.
(426) The rear change leaves the engine totally open to aid in cooling.
(427) In fledgling democracies funding can also be provided by foreign aid.
(428) How many horsemen did Osman I's father bring to aid the Seljuks of Rum
(429) Why do some police acts limit when police can aid without court orders
(430) Which US President sought to circumvent Neutrality acts to aid Britain
(431) Which UK President sought to circumvent Neutrality acts to aid Britain?
(432) What does Tuvalu expect as a return in fishing licenses and foreign aid
(433) What actions did ISIL take against Western journalists and aid workers?
(434) If you meet the low-income parameter, you are eligible for financial aid.
(435) Removing the band-aid was painless because Abby ripped it off so quickly.
(436) If you want to make Kool-aid, add liquid to the sugar inside the pitcher.
(437) What are content creation industries focusing on doing to aid infringement?
(438) The rescue personnel will be here momentarily to render aid to the victims.
(439) Elevators may feature talking devices as an accessibility aid for the blind.
(440) China, along with assistance from Soviet Union, came to aid of North Korea.
(441) Parasitical companies lock onto government aid, sucking up all the resources.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(442) With the aid of a stethoscope, the physician listened to the old man’s heart.
(443) The welt on the boy’s elbow should be covered with a band-aid until it heals.
(444) Foreign aid money is sometimes used to build fancy structures and to buy what?
(445) He kept a first aid kit in his car as a precaution in case he was ever injured.
(446) Hercules comes to the aid of a young woman who is seeking the lost city of Troy.
(447) 7million aid package the Polish government used to attract Dell away from Ireland
(448) That alignment will aid Japan as it improves its own posture for national defense.
(449) If you quickly rip off the band-aid, it won’t hurt as bad as if you pull it slowly.
(450) Launched OWNDAYS Eye Camp, a project aimed at providing aid in developing countries.
(451) During his coronation Zuko promises to aid the world in the postwar reconstruction.
(452) Only smuggling across the Syrian border and humanitarian aid kept Iraq from crisis.
(453) Castor oil is a natural purgative that can aid in ridding the body of unwanted waste.
(454) Sunblock can aid in protecting your skin from harmful rays while you enjoy the beach.
(455) Adding the special cleaner when trying to scrub with a brush can aid in stain removal.
(456) Inflation has made it impossible for many families to buy food without government aid.
(457) This resulted in Allied aid being parachuted behind Axis lines to assist the Partisans.
(458) With the aid of scuba equipment, I can enjoy long subterranean explorations in the ocean.
(459) The United Nations, with United States as the principal force, came to aid of South Korea
(460) Melatonin is a natural hormone that is used as a sleep aid because of its hypnotic affect.
(461) Wearing a band-aid and keeping the sore clean will help it heal up over the next few days.
(462) The proud leader refused to accept offers of food aid that would end his country’s famine.
(463) To break the cycle of dependency, the woman refused to rely on any type of government aid.
(464) representative aid "under the Soviet program of technical assistance to backwards nations.
(465) Some bacteria have flagellin, which aid in motility and help the cells move through liquid.
(466) An alarm system was placed in the home to aid in the family’s protection against intruders.
(467) The Internet was extensively used for passing information to aid rescue and recovery efforts
(468) As Inalcik mentions: "Those which aid religion are good and sciences like astrology are bad
(469) The aid workers were not prepared for the surfeit of calls that came in after the hurricane.
(470) Coma patients are put on a ventilator to aid their breathing until they regain consciousness.
(471) Seeing an accident take place, the doctor quickly sprang to the aid of the injured motorists.
(472) The intrepid young boy walked through the forest alone to get his injured father medical aid.
(473) On 11 June 2004 he died while giving aid to others who had a car accident on a German highway.
(474) The uneducated man sought the services of legal aid to help him understand the turgid contract.
(475) As dance progressed into the 1800s the desire grew to dance en pointe without the aid of wires.
(476) Without aid from a kind benefactor, I would never have had the money to start my own restaurant.
(477) The University processed in excess of $472 million in financial aid for the 2009–2010 academic year.
(478) In 1790, they established the Brown Fellowship Society for mutual aid, initially as a burial society
(479) St Helena's economy is now weak, and is almost entirely sustained by aid from the British government.
(480) With no bandage available, the hiker had to use some old gauze from a first-aid kit to cover his wound.
(481) The rubric for the history project required the students to include a visual aid in their presentation.
(482) Emperor Alexius I asked for aid from Pope Urban II LRB 10881099 RRB for help against Islamic aggression.
(483) President Bill Clinton declared Puerto Rico a federal disaster area making it available to federal aid.
(484) In 2008 Michele performed at a benefit concert Alive in the World to aid the Twin Tower Orphan Fund.
(485) Bradham sought to create a fountain drink that was delicious and would aid in digestion and boost energy.
(486) 1 wt% produce a green tint, which can be viewed in thick pieces or with the aid of scientific instruments
(487) The main purpose of the guard stage is to aid offspring to thermoregulate and protect them from predation
(488) In order to aid high school seniors, the workshop must encompass a number of ways to get money for school.
(489) In 1853, Victoria gave birth to her eighth child, Leopold, with the aid of the new anaesthetic, chloroform.
(490) Spirometry is recommended to aid in diagnosis and management. What is recommended for the diagnosis of COPD
(491) The emigration of doctors from third-world nations has left a massive amount of people without medical aid.
(492) It would be useful as an aid in preparing your children on their journey toward becoming proficient golfers.
(493) His efforts were successful in part because of aid from Güshi Khan, the Oirat leader of the Khoshut Khanate
(494) The religious constituent was angry when his favorite politician voted in favor of aid for abortion clinics.
(495) Without the aid of the intelligentsia, the king doubted he would be able to bring education to the peasants.
(496) The WWF roster ran to the ring to the aid of Vince but Booker T and Shane McMahon escaped through the crowd.
(497) The cellulose of wood is digested most likely with the aid of cellulases produced by the gribbles themselves.
(498) President Bill Clinton made the US Virgin Islands a federal disaster area making it available to federal aid.
(499) As an aid to template users certain checks are made to verify that the necessary parameters have been entered.
(500) Once Trevor’s financial aid was terminated, he had no recourse other than to get a job and pay his own tuition.
(501) Myanmar has received extensive military aid from China in the past Myanmar has been a member of ASEAN since 1997
(502) If your income is under twenty thousand dollars a year, the attorneys at legal aid will handle your case gratis.
(503) Other microscopic procedures may also aid in identifying infectious agents. What do few cells readily stain with?
(504) Since I wanted to lead a healthier lifestyle, I started with eating fruits and vegetables to aid in my digestion.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(505) The Development category relates to issues of economic development development aid and international development.
(506) Sadly, the embargo on travel will prevent many charitable organizations from giving aid and food to sick children.
(507) Because Henry attends the private school on a financial aid scholarship, his rich classmates view him as a pariah.
(508) Their mother Gaia come to their aid can do nothing and must watch them twist in pain under the blows of the gods.
(509) Northwestern awards financial aid solely on the basis of need through loans, work-study, grants, and scholarships.
(510) Beijing accepted the aid of the Tzu Chi Foundation from Taiwan late on May 13. What did China say they would accept
(511) One example is the butterfly Phengaris arion which uses chemical signals as a form of mimicry to aid in predation.
(512) Spirometry is recommended to aid in diagnosis and management. What substance can skew the results of an asthma test
(513) As a foreign aid volunteer, you should not have a case of xenophobia that hinders you from socializing with people.
(514) As a practical organization it must be neutral working mainly in development aid technical assistance and loans.
(515) Spirometry is recommended to aid in diagnosis and management. What is recommended to help in the diagnosis of asthma
(516) Access to aid may be limited to those with connections, to those who pay bribes or are forced to give sexual favors
(517) In both the towns and in dungeons the player is able to make notes on their current map as an aid in puzzle solving.
(518) Devices have been used to aid computation for thousands of years, mostly using one-to-one correspondence with fingers
(519) A lack of resources available to packwolves makes it possible to raise only one litter even with the aid of the pack.
(520) Similarly, food aid is often robbed at gunpoint by governments, criminals, and warlords alike, and sold for a profit.
(521) However, Israel has a history of providing emergency aid and humanitarian response teams to disasters across the world
(522) In December 2013, the European Commission opened an investigation to assess whether the project breaks state-aid rules
(523) After the hurricane, the governor signed an emergency decree which sent food and medical aid to the destroyed counties.
(524) They are not primarily teaching tools LRB even though they are popular as an aid to learning RRB but communication tools.
(525) Because my grandmother is in her mid-nineties, she is a bit addled at times and requires the aid of a personal caregiver.
(526) When the hiker fell from a steep hill and sprained his ankle, he found a large and sturdy stick to aid him in his walking.
(527) Generally patronage is the support encouragement privilege and often financial aid given by a person or an organization.
(528) Since the end of the war, newly established political stability and foreign aid have allowed the country's economy to grow
(529) With the aid of a social media website, Alice is making an electronic chronology of her life by entering key events online.
(530) Through its program of need-based financial aid, Yale commits to meet the full demonstrated financial need of all applicants
(531) 15% of Yale College students are expected to have no parental contribution, and about 50% receive some form of financial aid
(532) Parents would frequently aid the students in their child’s classroom by tutoring the struggling students in math and reading.
(533) Appeals for aid were issued by the International Red Cross the Salvation Army the United Nations and president RenÃ PrÃ val.
(534) In fledgling democracies funding can also be provided by foreign aid. What does the overseas development institute want to do?
(535) Boyer, as well as Philo Farnsworth (inventor of the electronic television) and Harvey Fletcher (inventor of the hearing aid).
(536) Corruption is often most evident in countries with the smallest per capita incomes, relying on foreign aid for health services
(537) Since the job training didn’t include CPR and first aid, a complex situation arose when the child began to choke on something.
(538) Police development-aid to weak, failed or failing states is another form of transnational policing that has garnered attention.
(539) With the Christmas deadline getting closer, the store manager decided to hire seasonal help to aid the team in meeting its goal.
(540) Jeffries and Ryan argue that no-aid position drew support from a coalition of separationist opinion. What diminished after 1981?
(541) What is the modern definition of "aid"?
(542) How to Use "aid" with Example Sentences.
(543) If you had to explain to someone who was learning English what "aid" is, what would you say?
(544) Maybe it seems like a simple question, but the meaning of the word "aid" can get slippery.
(545) The Best Definition of "aid" I’ve Heard So Far.
(546) "aid" - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage note.
(547) What is the best definition of "aid"?
(548) What is the definition of an "aid"?
(549) What Is "aid"? Detailed Definition and Meaning.
(550) Use "aid" in a sentence.
(551) The Word "aid" in Example Sentences.
(552) English Sentences with Audio Using the Word "aid".
(553) What is definition of "aid" by Merriam-Webster.
(554) "aid" in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...).
(555) How do you write a good sentence with "aid"?
(556) "aid" sentence examples.
(557) "aid": In a Sentence.
(558) Here are 100 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "aid".
(559) How do you explain "aid"?
(560) What can I say instead of "aid"?
(561) What is a synonym for "aid"?
(562) What is a antonym for "aid"?
(563) What do you mean by "aid"?
(564) What is another word for "aid"?
(565) What is the best definition of "aid"?
(566) What is "aid" definition and meaning?
(567) How to use "aid" in a sentence.
(568) The Word "aid" in Example Sentences.
(569) "aid" meaning in english, "aid" definitions.
(570) Primary meanings of "aid".
(571) Full definitions of "aid".
(572) Full meaning of "aid".
(573) The Word "aid" in Example Sentences.
(574) Best definition of "aid".
(575) Define "aid" in one sentence, define "aid" in one word.
(576) What is the meaning of "aid" in a sentence.
(577) The Word "aid" in Example Sentences.
(578) What is the origin and root of "aid".
به جای حفظ کردن لغت aid ، جملات کوتاه با aid را حفظ کنید.
اگر واقعاً نمی توانید از حفظ کردن دل بکنید، به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی aid، جملات کوتاه مختلف با لغت aid را حفظ کنید. مثلاً به جای اینکه لغت “university” را به معنی “دانشگاه” حفظ کنید، عبارت “I go to university” به معنی “من به دانشگاه می روم” را حفظ کنید. وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی aid، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه aid را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از aid در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
جمله سازی با کلمه aid
ساختن جمله با aid به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی aid است. اما برای اینکه مغز شما بتواند لغت aid را در آینده به یاد بیاورد، بهترین راه استفاده از روش زیر است:
با لغت aid ده جمله بسازید و در هر کدام از جملات معنای متفاوتی از واژه aid که می خواهید یاد بگیرید را به کار ببرید. با ساختن جمله از لغات جدید به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
شاید مهم ترین مفهوم در زبان، جمله باشد. یادگیری ساختار جمله (sentence structure) در انگلیسی و هر زبان دیگری امری بسیار ضروری است. هر زبانی گرامر خاص خودش دارد و بر اساس آن ساختار جمله مشخص می شود. همین نکته در مورد زبان انگلیسی هم صدق می کند. در این زبان هم در هر نوع جمله ای قواعد دستوری خاصی حکم فرما است و هر یک از آن ها نقش مهمی در رساندن دقیق منظورمان دارند.
یک جمله گروهی از کلمات می باشد که در کنار یکدیگر قرار میگیرند و هر کدام از این کلمات اطلاعات خاصی را به ما می دهند. این کلمات اغلب با هم فرق دارند و هر کدام نقش خاص خودشان را در جمله دارند. از مهمترین اجزاء هر جمله می توان به فعل Verb، اسم Noun، صفت Adjective، قید Adverb، حرف ربطی conjunctions، حرف اضافه preposition، حرف تعریف و ... اشاره کرد.
ساختار جملات انگلیسی را می توان به 4 دسته تقسیم کرد.
جمله ساده با aid
یک جمله ساده با aid از یک بند اصلی که شامل فعل و فاعل است، تشکیل شده که اطلاعات کاملی در مورد یک اتفاق یا حالت را به ما می دهد. قاعده کلی ساختار این جملات به صورت زیر است:
فاعل + فعل قابل صرف
جمله مرکب با aid
برخلاف جملات ساده، در جملات مرکب با aid، دو بند داریم که با حرف ربط (Conjunction) یا ویرگول (comma) به هم متصل می شوند. نکته ای که باید در این جا به آن توجه شود این است که از آن جایی که دو بندی که در ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با aid به کار برده می شوند، مستقل هستند، حتی به صورت جداگانه هم معنا می دهند. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با aid بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + حرف ربط همپایه ساز + بند مستقل
جمله پیچیده با aid
ساختار جمله پیچیده (complex sentence structure) با aid همانطور که از نامش پیداست کمی با جمله مرکب با aid فرق دارد. در جملات پیچیده با aid، در کنار بند مستقل می توان از یک بند وابسته هم استفاده کرد. یک بند وابسته شامل حرف ربط وابسته ساز (Subordinating conjunction) یا ضمیر موصولی (relative pronoun) است. یادتان باشد این بند با این که فاعل و فعل دارد اما ممکن است معنای کاملی نداشته باشد. بنابراین یک بند وابسته برای این که مفهوم کاملی داشته باشد، به یک بند مستقل نیاز دارد. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات پیچیده انگلیسی با aid بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند مستقل وابسته
جمله پیچیده – مرکب با aid
ساختار پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با aid همانطور که از نامش می توان حدس زد، ترکیبی است از جملات پیچیده و مرکب با لغت aid. یعنی از دو بند مستقل و یک بند وابسته تشکیل می شود. این بندها با حرف ربط همپایه ساز به هم متصل می شوند. ساختار جملات پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با aid بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند وابسته + حرف ربط + بند مستقل
– همواره سعی کنید در مکالمه و یا ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی، از ساختار و کلماتی استفاده نمائید که خود افراد انگلیسی زبان (نیتیو) آن ساختار و کلمات را بکار می برند.
طبیعی است که برای این هدف لازم است شخص ترجمه کننده آنقدر متن انگلیسی خوانده باشد و نسبت به کالوکیشن ها و همایندهای زبان انگلیسی آشنا باشد تا بتواند به مانند انگلیسی زبان های نیتیو، مفهوم را منتقل کند.
مجدداً تاکید میکنیم که صرفاً با ابتکار و خلاقیت های شخصی، بدون تسلط به کالوکیشن های زبان انگلیسی به هیچ وجه این امر میسر نخواهد بود.
در این قسمت مهمترین سوالاتی که در خصوص جمله سازی با aid و کاربرد کلمه aid در جملات انگلیسی پرسیده می شود آورده شده است. امیدواریم با مطالعه این پاسخ ها به جواب مورد نظرتان دست پیدا کنید.
در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات aid را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه aid و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای aid، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه aid نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از aid در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه aid به کمک همین جملات با aid و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت aid می باشد.
وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی aid، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه aid را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از aid در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
ساختن جمله با aid به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی aid است. با ساختن جمله برای لغت aid به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
در صورتیکه این مطلب برای شما مفید بود، به ما امتیاز بدهید.
© کپی رایت 2017 - 2023 , کلیه حقوق محفوظ است | طراحی شده توسط حسام عالمیان