در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات ahead of را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه ahead of و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای ahead of، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه ahead of نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از ahead of در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه ahead of به کمک همین جملات با ahead of و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت ahead of می باشد.
در قسمت ذیل 578 جمله با ahead of برای شما آورده شده است. ضمناً شما می توانید با کلیک بر روی علامت بلندگو در کنار هر جمله، تلفظ جمله با ahead of را نیز گوش دهید.
(1) Walk ahead of me.
(2) He got ahead of me.
(3) He walked ahead of me.
(4) I'm ahead of schedule.
(5) It's ahead of schedule.
(6) You're way ahead of us.
(7) No one ran ahead of him.
(8) I got there ahead of time.
(9) Can we stay ahead of them?
(10) He is running ahead of me.
(11) Tom arrived ahead of Mary.
(12) We saw a castle ahead of us.
(13) Don't get ahead of yourself.
(14) She is way ahead of her time
(15) I'm a year ahead of schedule
(16) The ship left ahead of time.
(17) I'm getting ahead of myself.
(18) We're way ahead of schedule.
(19) She is way ahead of her time.
(20) I arrived there ahead of time
(21) Tom sat two rows ahead of me.
(22) Don't go too far ahead of us.
(23) Don't go too far ahead of me.
(24) He is ahead of us in English.
(25) We're well ahead of schedule.
(26) I arrived ahead of the others.
(27) I arrived there ahead of time.
(28) I'm ahead of my work schedule.
(29) We have a big job ahead of us.
(30) We have a busy day ahead of us.
(31) We have a huge job ahead of us.
(32) We're a week ahead of schedule.
(33) I've got a big day ahead of me.
(34) We have a long day ahead of us.
(35) He was walking ahead of the car.
(36) We have a long trip ahead of us.
(37) We have a busy week ahead of us.
(38) I have a long drive ahead of me.
(39) I've got a big week ahead of me.
(40) We've got a big job ahead of us.
(41) I had my whole life ahead of me.
(42) He is ahead of us in mathematics.
(43) Let's not get ahead of ourselves.
(44) He walked vigorously ahead of us.
(45) He may just be ahead of his time.
(46) We've got a busy day ahead of us.
(47) We have a long drive ahead of us.
(48) There are two ways ahead of them.
(49) We have a lot of work ahead of us.
(50) We have to stay ahead of the curve
(51) two horsemen waiting ahead of them
(52) Your ideas are ahead of the times.
(53) Tom has a long drive ahead of him.
(54) They went ahead of all the others.
(55) Look at the sign just ahead of you.
(56) Can you read that sign ahead of us?
(57) We have a long journey ahead of us.
(58) We have to stay ahead of the curve.
(59) two horsemen waiting ahead of them.
(60) So let's not get ahead of ourselves
(61) We have a busy evening ahead of us.
(62) Tom is always one step ahead of us.
(63) We've got a long climb ahead of us.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(64) We've got a long night ahead of us.
(65) We have a stressful day ahead of us.
(66) He is ahead of his class in English.
(67) But let's not get ahead of ourselves
(68) He is ahead of our class in English.
(69) Tom has quite a career ahead of him.
(70) He has a bright future ahead of him.
(71) Tom ran down the path ahead of Mary.
(72) What's that big building ahead of us?
(73) Tom has a bright future ahead of him.
(74) You've got a lot of work ahead of you.
(75) Faouzi is always one step ahead of us.
(76) We've got a very busy day ahead of us.
(77) He gave me a push and got ahead of me.
(78) I was thirty-six seconds ahead of you.
(79) You have your whole life ahead of you.
(80) We've got a 13-hour fight ahead of us.
(81) I always arrive a little ahead of time.
(82) He gets ahead of everybody in his work.
(83) You have a really big day ahead of you.
(84) You've got a bright future ahead of you.
(85) This heady exploit was ahead of its time
(86) The bus left five minutes ahead of time.
(87) We are three points ahead of their team.
(88) You've got your whole life ahead of you.
(89) This heady exploit was ahead of its time.
(90) There is a suspension bridge ahead of us.
(91) I thought Tom would get here ahead of us.
(92) We've got a big day ahead of us tomorrow.
(93) He had such a bright future ahead of him.
(94) We shouldn't be getting ahead of ourselves
(95) He finally got ahead of the rest of class.
(96) We've got some difficult days ahead of us.
(97) We've got a very stressful day ahead of us.
(98) I could see traffic lights ahead of my car.
(99) Please inform me of the plan ahead of time.
(100) Tom is three years ahead of Mary at school.
(101) I hope you have a happy future ahead of you.
(102) Tom has been way ahead of me the whole time.
(103) He is always a step or two ahead of the times.
(104) He didn't notice the interchange ahead of him.
(105) This gadget is light years ahead of any other.
(106) way ahead of me.
(107) way ahead of you.
(108) i'm ahead of you.
(109) and ahead of them
(110) straight ahead of us.
(111) mason's ahead of the fbi
(112) many days ahead of time.
(113) 900 feet ahead of you...
(114) long drive ahead of them.
(115) you're ahead of schedule.
(116) not if we get ahead of it.
(117) way ahead of my time here.
(118) my friend went ahead of me.
(119) you always get ahead of me!
(120) always walking ahead of me.
(121) a decade ahead of her time.
(122) i'm just ahead of the curve.
(123) his whole life ahead of him.
(124) far ahead of the politicians.
(125) we'll head back ahead of you.
(126) she's on the bus ahead of us.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(127) ahead of the developing world
(128) with a hard road ahead of him.
(129) sm: a decade ahead of her time.
(130) we got to get ahead of this guy.
(131) but i'm getting ahead of myself.
(132) the future ahead of us is endless
(133) try aiming ahead of the driveway.
(134) let's not get ahead of ourselves.
(135) you can see what is ahead of you.
(136) we've got a long walk ahead of us.
(137) you have a long life ahead of you.
(138) i wonder what is lying ahead of me
(139) we're always one step ahead of him.
(140) we've got a long drive ahead of us.
(141) anyway you have to wait ahead of us
(142) eat. we got a long ride ahead of us.
(143) as if. am i getting ahead of myself?
(144) they had years of work ahead of them.
(145) you've got a long career ahead of you.
(146) he's disappeared. he was ahead of you.
(147) for staying ahead of the reality curve
(148) we did that one year ahead of the time
(149) an opportunity to get ahead of the rest
(150) send them ahead of you
(151) nothing... i'm going back ahead of you.
(152) then excuse me ahead of time. is it ok?
(153) are going ahead of economical progress.
(154) sasuke was always one step ahead of me.
(155) how nelson mandela was ahead of his time
(156) and the journeys ahead of all others too.
(157) hasn't she returned to town ahead of you?
(158) no one gets ahead of me
(159) and they're often ahead of the producers.
(160) she's always one step ahead of this gang.
(161) i have to hurry so...i'll go ahead of you.
(162) so could i have that mentaiko ahead of him?
(163) well hopefully he's got a nap ahead of him.
(164) it seems the enemy is one step ahead of us.
(165) I got married. A bright past is ahead of me!
(166) i should have told you ahead of time. sorry.
(167) but there will be dark days ahead of us too.
(168) there's an emergency hospital ahead of this.
(169) just trying to get ahead of myself
(170) it looks like i got a long night ahead of me.
(171) whereas how do we stay ahead of the bacteria?
(172) but you got a little ahead of him
(173) a planet with 50 million centuries ahead of it.
(174) he's been two steps ahead of me the whole time.
(175) sometimes those ideas get ahead of our thinking
(176) you saw beavers ahead of last week
(177) there's a huge upskilling challenge ahead of us.
(178) to be one step ahead of tsukasa was strong
(179) but if you want to stay ahead of me
(180) you guys go in the store ahead of me. no mexican.
(181) seems the way i walk is three steps ahead of men.
(182) Stop looking back when your future is ahead of you
(183) hold on. let's not get too far ahead of ourselves.
(184) she was 22. she... had her whole life ahead of her.
(185) few years ahead of you
(186) the recovery is ahead of me and godara and takashi.
(187) you can see the united states ahead of everyone else
(188) that's at least a decade ahead of anything i've seen.
(189) which is far ahead of what the ipcc are talking about.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(190) but don't you think miss emi and pete are ahead of us?
(191) you'll see that the people were far ahead of the press
(192) and it looks like its best times are still ahead of it.
(193) picture something just ahead of you within arm's reach.
(194) i'm asking them to put the bombers ahead of themselves.
(195) madame delphine lalaurie was a woman ahead of her time.
(196) we stayed ahead of the pack by finding other approaches
(197) don't say that! your whole life still lies ahead of you.
(198) Make no mistake: peaceful madmen are ahead of the future.
(199) that are just amazing in terms of being ahead of the times
(200) a new world ahead of my life that kept chasing my goal...
(201) js: we stayed ahead of the pack by finding other approaches
(202) they're gonna pin it on you if you don't get ahead of this.
(203) he's decades ahead of anyone in creating stable antimatter.
(204) but there's nothing wrong with being prepared ahead of time.
(205) just to let you know ahead of time
(206) Leading means running fast enough to keep ahead of your people
(207) i need to stay one step ahead of my competition and take risks.
(208) he... he hasn't been one step ahead of us
(209) you have a lifetime ahead of you. don't throw it away on madness.
(210) the only way that we can stop anna is to get a step ahead of her.
(211) It takes a while arrive so make sure you order ahead of schedule.
(212) People strive to be ahead of time just to get a chance to trip it.
(213) i've already missed my chance but your entire life is ahead of you.
(214) always assume that the bad guys are two steps ahead of you
(215) let's not get ahead of ourselves. all we have is a name. [chuckles]
(216) brother kou was two years ahead of me
(217) a whole lifetime ahead of you with a chance to hit the reset button.
(218) i couldn't believe it. seemed like i had a bright future ahead of me.
(219) You never know ahead of time what something's really going to be like.
(220) you have some rough road ahead of you seventh grade is not your moment.
(221) fax a few to my banker so he knows ahead of time what i'm getting into?
(222) then they will have a civilization that's 1 billion years ahead of ours!
(223) there should be a blue construction wall just ahead of you on your left.
(224) we will be in promontory summit ahead of schedule
(225) don't you know? shinchan's team is actually a step ahead of you right now.
(226) i agreed to put my country ahead of myself
(227) you want to be a little bit ahead of the competition
(228) it is such a momentum that it is buried in the basement ahead of yoshihara !?
(229) We have one other party ahead of you
(230) you should have known you could never beat her. she's always been ahead of you.
(231) let me thank you ahead of time for guarding us all from the perils beyond the wall
(232) [overmeyer]: so what we've manage to do is cue you a rescue unit ahead of schedule.
(233) carlton bloom's controversial exhibition 'closes three weeks ahead of schedule... '
(234) we've got to get a step ahead of these people. the money's rigged
(235) because somebody like her shouldn't ruin a young man with a bright future ahead of him.
(236) Leaders in OVER their heads is the mere result of getting ahead of their intended SEASON.
(237) It's amazing - it was the perfect replacement and even came a few days ahead of schedule.
(238) harrison wells' work in quantum theory is lightyears ahead of anything they're doing at cern.
(239) the best way to protect you from collier is to find out what he's up to and get out ahead of it.
(240) Take care of your back ahead of anyone
(241) A bike racer in red speeds ahead of a black car
(242) Theres a man who gets ahead of me at every turn
(243) I am not the Christ but I am sent ahead of him.
(244) Some animals have advanced far ahead of others.
(245) A bike racer in red speeds ahead of a black car.
(246) Theres a man who gets ahead of me at every turn.
(247) [laughter] I will put the country ahead of party
(248) We all know that Mendel was way ahead of his time.
(249) Tom is staying well ahead of the rest of the class.
(250) Fifty yards ahead of her were the first of the rocks
(251) We must be a step ahead of the times in our outlook.
(252) You're young. You have your whole life ahead of you.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(253) Tom has always managed to stay one step ahead of us.
(254) Fifty yards ahead of her were the first of the rocks.
(255) Flight 101 from Paris arrived one hour ahead of time.
(256) They insisted that everything be ready ahead of time.
(257) Our car was fast and soon got ahead of the other cars.
(258) Please go ahead of me
(259) He sat in silence and was looking straight ahead of him.
(260) I believe America is -- the greatest days are ahead of us
(261) Japan is ahead of other advanced countries in electronics.
(262) Tom and I went to the same high school. He was a year ahead of me.
(263) The Germans were too far ahead of the British and no shots were fired
(264) This legislation puts New Brunswick ahead of the curve on this matter
(265) The Trump International is way under budget and way ahead of schedule
(266) I would have set aside the day for it if you'd told me ahead of time.
(267) The Germans were too far ahead of the British and no shots were fired.
(268) This legislation puts New Brunswick ahead of the curve on this matter.
(269) The competitors were way ahead of the curve and it was hard keeping up
(270) The competitors were way ahead of the curve and it was hard keeping up.
(271) God goes ahead of a man who walks by faith
(272) She was completed three months ahead of schedule due to the Falklands War
(273) He gets angry though was absent from the conference ahead of this of you.
(274) Tom always makes a point of arriving at least five minutes ahead of time.
(275) You'll never get ahead of anyone as long as you try to get even with him.
(276) She was completed three months ahead of schedule due to the Falklands War.
(277) A man in a sombrero on a chestnut horse is ahead of several other men on horses
(278) A man in a sombrero on a chestnut horse is ahead of several other men on horses.
(279) Hope was always out ahead of fact
(280) This time Aris Thessaloniki won finishing ahead of Ethnikos Piraeus and Atromitos
(281) This time Aris Thessaloniki won finishing ahead of Ethnikos Piraeus and Atromitos.
(282) Who said you can swagger around like that just because you're one year ahead of me?
(283) Figuring a way to make a dollar comes ahead of thinking about how to do the job better.
(284) Inversion of temperature exists too ahead of warm fronts and around thunderstorms cold pool
(285) Inversion of temperature exists too ahead of warm fronts and around thunderstorms cold pool.
(286) Anyone that will make a difference would have to put others ahead of them put others first.
(287) And I will always put the interest of the American people ahead of the interest of any institution
(288) We're so busy watching out for what's just ahead of us that we don't take time to enjoy where we are.
(289) Don't dwell on things. Don't stay in one place too long. It was the only way to stay ahead of sadness.
(290) The dream was always running ahead of me. To catch up
(291) so i decided i'd be a step ahead of him and leave a love letter to him in the train car! what do you think?
(292) It turns out the mark of a happy life isn't staying just one step ahead of the grim reaper. It's knowing you're strong.
(293) the synthetic soul program was ahead of its time. i don't know if i'd have had the courage to push boundaries like you did.
(294) And you must not worry about me. You must follow your dreams. You have your life ahead of you. I am just a wanderer passing by.
(295) Today stretches ahead of you waiting to be shaped. You are the sculptor who gets to do the shaping. What today will be like is up to you.
(296) Learning from failure boosts a leader's chance of staying ahead of his standards. Leaders who rise quickly after falling are always stable.
(297) It came ahead of schedule with no issues or damage.I have to admit it was a little snug at first but after using it
(298) This book was light years ahead of its time.
(299) .was how the book was so ahead of its time.
(300) You're a few steps ahead of us. Big zero gravity moon steps.
(301) I found an unattended maid's cart. We're way ahead of the game.
(302) 67 billion) ahead of her
(303) At the stops Boutsen got ahead of Patrese.
(304) At the second stops Nannini got ahead of Prost.
(305) The machine was about a century ahead of its time.
(306) Prost got ahead of Mansell on lap 44 and pulled away.
(307) McLaren s were 12 in qualifying Senna ahead of Berger.
(308) all kinds of death is about to hit less than 20 yards ahead of us.
(309) British librarians in 2006 ranked the book ahead of what famous volume
(310) The machine was about a century ahead of its time. Who was Charles Babbage's son
(311) There 's no denying that Burns is a filmmaker with a bright future ahead of him.
(312) Dell went ahead of Hewlett Packard and Oracle in delivering what kind of solutions?
(313) The viewer takes great pleasure in watching the resourceful Molly stay a step ahead of her pursuers.
(314) Light-years ahead of paint-by-number American blockbusters like Pearl Harbor
(315) Several days ahead of the album's releaseجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(316) Senna was ahead of Prost Berger Mansell Patrese and Alesi.
(317) She won the event with 21003 points 3604 ahead of Mao Asada.
(318) Prost sneaked ahead of Boutsen as Mansell closed in on Piquet.
(319) Prost won ahead of Capelli Senna Piquet Berger and Patrese.
(320) What three countries were ahead of Greece in 2011 with exports
(321) Wigner was a year ahead of von Neumann at the Lutheran School.
(322) Boutsen won ahead of Senna Piquet Patrese Warwick and Bernard.
(323) On lap 14 Prost sliced ahead of Berger who then pitted for tyres.
(324) Which country's research was ahead of all other countries for missiles?
(325) Which country was ahead of the United Kingdom in the teaching of chemistry
(326) The host city for an Olympic Games is chosen seven years ahead of the event.
(327) Team Germany won it with 128 points 35 points lead ahead of Team New Zealand.
(328) Patrese retired putting Berger to fifth LRB he got ahead of Warwick before RRB.
(329) While defending from Prost he held up Prost allowing Piquet to get ahead of him.
(330) He won the World Championship the next season by one point ahead of Felipe Massa.
(331) In qualifying Senna took pole ahead of Prost Mansell Berger Boutsen and Piquet.
(332) In 1934 she finished third at Maribor ahead of Rudolph Spielmann and Milan Vidmar.
(333) The stock market had a horrid year and many fear that the worst is still ahead of us.
(334) With five more races to go Senna now had 63 points 13 points ahead of Prost with 50.
(335) What was the type of Revolution that allowed Britain to move ahead of its Asian rivals
(336) Alesi took the lead at the start ahead of Berger de Cesaris Senna Martini and Piquet.
(337) That was very assiduous of you to finish those financial reports weeks ahead of schedule.
(338) what was the type of Revolution that allowed Britian to move ahead of its European rivals
(339) With two laps to go Berger got past Prost on aggregate but could not get ahead of Mansell.
(340) Her score was 1642 points ahead of Joannie Rochette the woman who earned the silver medal.
(341) Children are more receptive to new experiences if their parents prepare them ahead of time.
(342) At the start Patrese and Berger jumped Senna while Piquet got ahead of Boutsen and Mansell.
(343) Prost won with Mansell making it a Ferrari 12 ahead of Nannini Boutsen Patrese and Suzuki.
(344) The zone is one hour ahead of the Pacific Time Zone and one hour behind the Central Time Zone.
(345) The image to the right depicts a particularly strong ouflow boundary ahead of a line of storms.
(346) Prost won with Mansell second making it a Ferrari 12 ahead of Berger Nannini Boutsen and Piquet.
(347) Start No 3 was clean and Senna took the lead ahead of Berger Prost Boutsen Patrese and Nannini.
(348) Rainbands that form near and ahead of cold fronts can be squall lines which can produce tornadoes.
(349) In Belgium McLaren were 12 with Senna on pole ahead of Berger Prost Boutsen Mansell and Patrese.
(350) In Monaco Senna took pole but Prost was second with Alesi third ahead of Patrese Berger and Boutsen.
(351) The young woman ahead of me in line wore her hair with a plait running down her back and tied at the end.
(352) However it was not their hero Prost but Mansell who was ahead of Berger Senna Prost Nannini and Patrese.
(353) Now in Spain and Senna took his 50th career pole position ahead of Prost Mansell Alesi Berger and Patrese.
(354) Sometimes sea breeze rainbands which are ahead of a cold front can hide the location of the cold front itself.
(355) Pakistan Standard Time LRB PST RRB is the time zone for Pakistan Jammu and Kashmir it is 5 hours ahead of GMTUTC.
(356) The low turned to the north and northnortheast ahead of an approaching trough and on August 28 the low dissipated.
(357) These 1936 tournaments the last of Lasker s life were the only ones in which Capablanca finished ahead of Lasker.
(358) They have the same orbital period as Neptune and orbit at the L4 Lagrangian point about 60 degrees ahead of Neptune.
(359) Eastern European Time LRB EET RRB is one of the names of UTC 2 time zone 2 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time.
(360) Our supervisor chose to commend us for finishing the project ahead of schedule by taking us bowling on our lunch hour.
(361) The car ahead of me paid for my breakfast this morning
(362) Portugal was next and the Ferraris took 12 in qualifying with Mansell ahead of Prost Senna Berger Patrese and Piquet.
(363) At the start Senna and Berger got away well but Boutsen sliced ahead of Patrese to take third with Mansell and Prost behind.
(364) She won the event with 19345 points which was more than 20 points ahead of Yukari Nakano of Japan who won the silver medal.
(365) Western European Summer Time LRB WEST RRB is a summer daylight saving time scheme 1 hour ahead of Coordinated Universal Time.
(366) General Breckinridge sent Witcher and his men of the 34th on ahead of his main force and ordered them to harass the Union army.
(367) Rainbands ahead of warm occluded fronts and warm fronts have little upward motion They tend to be wide and stratiform in nature.
(368) Along with the other Jupter trojans in the Greek Camp it orbits in the same orbit as Jupiter about 60 degrees ahead of the planet.
(369) He was particularly dominant in rapid chess winning a tournament ahead of the reigning World Chess Champion Emanuel Lasker in 1906.
(370) Reaction to the novel varied widely upon publication. In which year did British librarians rank To Kill a Mockingbird ahead of the Bible
(371) At the stops Mansell got ahead of Prost but waved Prost through to help his championship hopes just as Senna was coming out of the pits.
(372) Jonathan and Stephenie made a big mistake by jumping off the boat and trying to beat it to the shore but the boat went far ahead of them.
(373) Eastern European Summer Time LRB EEST RRB is one of the names of UTC 3 time zone This zone is 3 hours ahead of Coordinated Universal Time.
(374) Hungary was next and the Williamses qualified ahead of the McLarens Boutsen taking pole ahead of Patrese Berger Senna Mansell and Alesi.
(375) Central European Time is a time zone It is one hour ahead of Coordinated Universal Time LRB what used to be called Greenwich Mean Time RRB.
(376) In November 2003 however rumors emerged that the Labor Party would allow Livingstone to rejoin just ahead of the 2004 London mayoral election.
(377) I bought this book along with several others in order to better plan my menu and prepare meals ahead of time so that they are ready when I'm home.
(378) Ferrari were 34 with Prost ahead of Mansell and Williams were 56 to complete the Noah s Ark LRB twobytwo RRB formation Patrese ahead of Boutsen.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(379) Canada was next and the McLarens were 12 in qualifying with Senna ahead of Berger with Prost third Nannini fourth Piquet fifth and Boutsen sixth.
(380) Towards the end of the month on October 27 2000 the band launched the worldwide Guns God and Government Tour 17 days ahead of the album s launch.
(381) They finished one lap ahead of the field to claim the gold medal ahead of the Dutch and Belgian teams giving Britain its fourth gold at the championships.
(382) Despite the confirmation there is still a chance that the circuit might not be ready on time The race promoter said that the circuit was ahead of schedule.
(383) The last race of the year was in Australia and the McLarens took 12 in qualifying ahead of the Ferraris Senna ahead of Berger Mansell Prost Alesi and Patrese.
(384) You know that panic you feel a few hours before a big deadline when you haven't done anything yet. I just feel that a few months ahead of time.
(385) You can see the United States ahead of everyone else
(386) So as I look around at all the evidence and I think about the room that we have ahead of us
(387) This is a major reason why China's government announced that actually they've already achieved their 2020 carbon reduction pledge ahead of schedule.
(388) They were spirited to safety. They were reclassified as Yugoslav citizens and they managed to stay one step ahead of their pursuers for the duration of the War
(389) So if the car ahead of me on I-94 hits traffic
(390) So Ramón y Cajal was a little bit ahead of his time
(391) And a few meters ahead of us
(392) Sometimes those ideas get ahead of our thinking in ways that are important.
(393) Systems like the ones that we were creating on the fly could exist ahead of time.
(394) Way ahead of my time here. (Video) I'm getting dizzy...
(395) This is about the life ahead of her and that she has the tools to handle and assess all the dangers that we cannot protect her from
(396) He said that the task ahead of us can never
(397) You want to be a little bit ahead of the competition
(398) We are forging ahead of a huge storm.
(399) So think about how you're going to work through this ahead of time
(400) So the idea of the pre-mortem is to think ahead of time to the questions that you might be able to ask that will push the conversation forward.
(401) Man: Heading up to a low ahead of you but it's heading
(402) The job ahead of us
(403) It's kind of ahead of its time
(404) Way ahead of their time.
(405) He's still ahead of some of the stuff that's being done now.
(406) We need to get out ahead of fishing impacts and work to understand this critical part of the ocean.
(407) We did that one year ahead of the time when the first clinical trial funded by the NIH for millions of dollars failed for futility last week
(408) And I do think there's more innovation ahead of us than there is behind us.
(409) An early warning would allow us to get out ahead of the disease instead of merely following in its relentless wake.
(410) By the time we see what is ahead of us and react to it - time times velocity equals distance equals one-fifth of a second times 25
(411) The first lesson is: get ahead of the crisis.
(412) But I'm getting ahead of myself.
(413) Good morning. So magic is an excellent way for staying ahead of the reality curve
(414) This is something you're thinking about ahead of time.
(415) Seymour Papert and I were bringing computers to schools and developing nations at a time when it was way ahead of itself.
(416) But I don't want to get ahead of myself.
(417) And I believe that the decades ahead of us now will be to a greater or lesser extent turbulent the more or less we are able to achieve that aim: to bring governance to the global space.
(418) No one was predicting ahead of time this is what's going to be found.
(419) They're a hundred years ahead of us with this drive.
(420) There's a huge upskilling challenge ahead of us.
(421) Whereas how do we stay ahead of the bacteria?
(422) The future Buddha has come ahead of all predictions. Here he is.
(423) Demandingness: they put their own needs ahead of the needs of others: I don't care why this person is driving so slow
(424) That's analogous to -- imagine learning to ride a bicycle. Maybe I give you a lecture ahead of time
(425) But a really big challenge ahead of us is: how?
(426) They're going to be ahead of us
(427) My kids are ahead of me on that path still.
(428) Some of mankind's greatest challenges lie ahead of us; contaminated drinking water is just one example.
(429) So it turns out -- I'm sort of getting ahead of myself -- it turns out
(430) SM: A decade ahead of her time.
(431) It's measuring the magnitude of this task ahead of you versus your own wavering fortitude.
(432) They allow the comma to go ahead of them.
(433) An artist is never ahead of his time but most people are far behind theirs.
(434) Our business in life is not to get ahead of others
(435) You have to visualize a second or two ahead of your car what line you are taking
(436) Lonnie was ahead of his time
(437) You have many years ahead of you to create the dreams that we can't even imagine dreaming. You have done more for the collective unconscious of this planet than you will ever know.
(438) The zeitgeist is for cutting spending and balancing the budget. But I do not want the Republican Party to be perceived as putting the budget ahead of people
(439) I think the American people have become more reliant upon government and less reliant upon themselves and that they now tend to put security ahead of freedom
(440) When you get just a complete sense of blackness or void ahead of you
(441) When a scientist is ahead of his timesجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(442) No government can help the destinies of people who insist in putting sectional and class consciousness ahead of general weal.
(443) The great person is ahead of their time
(444) I prefer to win titles with the team ahead of individual awards or scoring more goals than anyone else. I'm more worried about being a good person than being the best football player in the world. When all this is over
(445) I really subscribe to that old adage that you should never let the audience get ahead of you for a second. So if the film's abrasive and wrongfoots people then
(446) That is what leadership is all about: staking your ground ahead of where opinion is and convincing people
(447) I know why most people never get rich. They put the money ahead of the job. If you just think of the job
(448) If we define an American fascist as one who in case of conflict puts money and power ahead of human beings
(449) James Cameron has always been way ahead of the curve in terms of the use of technology in his movies.
(450) I believe that it is my responsibility as the prime minister of Israel to do whatever can be done to exploit the unique opportunities that lie ahead of us to move towards peace. Not everything can be done by one act.
(451) There is only one way left to escape the alienation of present day society: to retreat ahead of it.
(452) Obama often criticizes policies that place the interests of the powerful ahead of the powerless. But through his administration's support of abortion rights
(453) People think your success is just a matter of having a pretty face. But it's easy to be chewed up and spat out. You've got to stay ahead of the game to be able to stay in it.
(454) To expect alien technology to be just a few decades ahead of ours is too incredible to be taken seriously.
(455) Yet now we are faced with the sickening suspicion that technology has run ahead of us.
(456) I want to go ahead of Father Time with a scythe of my own.
(457) There's a lot of trust being built up. I think we have a lot of work ahead of us.
(458) We've got a long career ahead of us and it's going to be great. Trust me.
(459) Michael paid his utility bills ahead of the due date and occasionally paid an additional month so he wouldn’t have to worry in the future.
(460) The paraplegic took a step ahead of him with the nurse’s help as the man made progress with his physical therapy.
(461) Karen’s boyfriend was a year ahead of her in school.
(462) Even though you have your entire future ahead of you
(463) The scout’s job was to reconnoiter the ten-mile stretch of road ahead of the nightly camp.
(464) but four guys under a streetlamp... when it was all still ahead of us... first time we made that sound... our sound... when everything dropped away and all there was was the music...
(465) The meeting was an opportunity for Abe to discuss security in Asia ahead of key regional meetings beginning with the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) gathering in Vietnam in November 2017.
(466) Steering winds ahead of an approaching midlevel trough caused Beryl to speed up northeastward and early on July 21 the center of the storm crossed the island of Nantucket.
(467) In 2007 Kramnik lost the title to Viswanathan Anand who won the World Chess Championship tournament LRB not a classical match between the two players RRB ahead of Kramnik.
(468) It is noteworthy that Cyprus currently has the highest percentage of citizens of working age who have higher-level education in the EU at 30% which is ahead of Finland's 29
(469) Pacifism is when someone does not think war or violence is a good way to stop a fight or to get ahead of someone Pacifism has been encouraged in the first days of people as a whole.
(470) Later the metal parts were obtained from the Netherlands where the technology was far ahead of that in England where the sawmill reamiend largely unknown until the late 18th century.
(471) At the stops Boutsen ran into a tyre and had to change his nose cone dropping back to 11th and some good work from the Ferrari crew got Prost ahead of Berger and Mansell ahead of Patrese.
(472) The kings of the House of Valois were descended from Charles of Valois who was the third son of Philip III of France They claimed the Salic law put them ahead of Edward III of England to rule France.
(473) A trade delegation has gone to Japan ahead of the Prime Minister to crunch the numbers with their Japanese counterparts.
(474) My plan would sweep all of them into a regulatory framework so we can try to get ahead of what the next problems might be
(475) We've got to put the national interests ahead of special interests
(476) Mary argued that Tom stood three words ahead of her
(477) I want to get ahead of those
(478) But why think about that when all the golden lands ahead of you and all kinds of unforseen events wait lurking to surprise you and make you glad you're alive to see?
(479) The whole summer lay ahead of us-time to rest
(480) I find myself thinking about my ongoing existence as a human being and the path that lies ahead of me. Though of course these thoughts lead to but one place - death.
(481) He hated to think of his own life stretching ahead of him that way
(482) They were well ahead of nearest rival Nabarro Nathanson
(483) We finished 15 minutes ahead of time.
(484) Singapore (32nd) was ranked ahead of Tokyo (35th)
(485) He finished 39 seconds ahead of his main rival .
(486) In the end it was Lee that took an easy pole position ahead of Bayer
(487) The drawings of the notoriously brutal camp are being shown ahead of the 65th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz and will be the first time they have been seen by a wide audience.
(488) Stewart's 67 left him a stroke ahead of his playing partner Rodger Davies and two in front of the overnight leader
(489) Celebrities have sent their best wishes to South Africa's former president Nelson Mandela ahead of his 90th birthday on Friday.
(490) But the pride of Yorkshire sit just three points ahead of their Selhurst Park conquerors and on an accelerating downward spiral.
(491) Gerrard aggravated an adductor muscle injury in training ahead of the midweek UEFA Champions League clash with Chelsea.
(492) 1) The new bridge has been finished two years ahead of schedule.
(493) The script was delivered to the director ahead of schedule.
(494) We finished the project ahead of schedule.
(495) Tell us how you fulfilled the heavy task ahead of schedule.
(496) We expect the building work to be completed ahead of schedule.
(497) We laboured hard to finish our job ahead of schedule.
(498) Meg's new book is still well ahead of schedule.
(499) I arrived at Jack's suite half an hour ahead of schedule.
(500) We labored hard to finish our job ahead of schedule.
(501) The jet arrived in Johannesburg two minutes ahead of schedule.
(502) The task will be finished ahead of schedule if nothing prevents.
(503) Simply for completing the sequence ahead of schedule[MakeSentenceWith.com]
(504) It finished two months ahead of scheduleجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(505) The tunnelling is ahead of schedule and ahead of budget
(506) The work is progressing ahead of schedule and should be completed within three weeks
(507) Our flight arrived in Osaka two hours ahead of schedule.
(508) At this point we're ahead of schedule.
(509) Martin said the Miramar projects are ahead of schedule and below budget
(510) The renovation work to St George's Hall was completed six months ahead of schedule and under budget.
(511) The second phase of the building project for the centre was completed ahead of schedule.
(512) Software houses have been slow to response but the square footage sold to date is reportedly ahead of schedule.
(513) The renovation of the school has just been completed three months ahead of schedule.
(514) (1) She studies hard every day to stay ahead of the game.
(515) A serious trader is ahead of the game because he does his homework day in andout.
(516) He got ahead of the game by finishing her work early.
(517) This merger ought to put us ahead of the game.
(518) They had a good attitude ahead of the game.
(519) This guy is already ahead of the game
(520) How do we ahead of the game?
(521) She's ahead of the game.
(522) This talk gave me another view of Mike-a little guy who had once been ahead of the game.
(523) The successful programs I know of in college football stay ahead of the game.
(524) He got out of the stock market while he was still ahead of the game.
(525) Highlighting this move to renewables helped us convince Reading to get ahead of the game.
(526) Let's get out of the stock market while we are still ahead of the game.
(527) 1. I have to finish the task ahead of time.
(528) She'll prepare the food ahead of time and freeze it.
(529) Find out ahead of time what regulations apply to your situation.
(530) The factory met its production target ahead of time.
(531) This dish may be prepared a day ahead of time and refrigerated.MakeSentenceWith.com
(532) Let's meet for lunch. I'll call you ahead of time to fix up exactly when and where.
(533) Can you tell me ahead of time if you're coming?
(534) They fulfilled their work ahead of time as we did ours.
(535) Check the programme ahead of time.
(536) We completed the work five days ahead of time.
(537) Visas must be obtained ahead of time
(538) You can always prepare the salad ahead of time and refrigerate it.
(539) Many of them had prepared notes ahead of time
(540) To be able to take action ahead of time requires above all the freedom to do so
(541) What is the modern definition of "ahead of"?
(542) How to Use "ahead of" with Example Sentences.
(543) If you had to explain to someone who was learning English what "ahead of" is, what would you say?
(544) Maybe it seems like a simple question, but the meaning of the word "ahead of" can get slippery.
(545) The Best Definition of "ahead of" I’ve Heard So Far.
(546) "ahead of" - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage note.
(547) What is the best definition of "ahead of"?
(548) What is the definition of an "ahead of"?
(549) What Is "ahead of"? Detailed Definition and Meaning.
(550) Use "ahead of" in a sentence.
(551) The Word "ahead of" in Example Sentences.
(552) English Sentences with Audio Using the Word "ahead of".
(553) What is definition of "ahead of" by Merriam-Webster.
(554) "ahead of" in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...).
(555) How do you write a good sentence with "ahead of"?
(556) "ahead of" sentence examples.
(557) "ahead of": In a Sentence.
(558) Here are 100 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "ahead of".
(559) How do you explain "ahead of"?
(560) What can I say instead of "ahead of"?
(561) What is a synonym for "ahead of"?
(562) What is a antonym for "ahead of"?
(563) What do you mean by "ahead of"?
(564) What is another word for "ahead of"?
(565) What is the best definition of "ahead of"?
(566) What is "ahead of" definition and meaning?
(567) How to use "ahead of" in a sentence.
(568) The Word "ahead of" in Example Sentences.
(569) "ahead of" meaning in english, "ahead of" definitions.
(570) Primary meanings of "ahead of".
(571) Full definitions of "ahead of".
(572) Full meaning of "ahead of".
(573) The Word "ahead of" in Example Sentences.
(574) Best definition of "ahead of".
(575) Define "ahead of" in one sentence, define "ahead of" in one word.
(576) What is the meaning of "ahead of" in a sentence.
(577) The Word "ahead of" in Example Sentences.
(578) What is the origin and root of "ahead of".
به جای حفظ کردن لغت ahead of ، جملات کوتاه با ahead of را حفظ کنید.
اگر واقعاً نمی توانید از حفظ کردن دل بکنید، به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی ahead of، جملات کوتاه مختلف با لغت ahead of را حفظ کنید. مثلاً به جای اینکه لغت “university” را به معنی “دانشگاه” حفظ کنید، عبارت “I go to university” به معنی “من به دانشگاه می روم” را حفظ کنید. وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی ahead of، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه ahead of را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از ahead of در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
جمله سازی با کلمه ahead of
ساختن جمله با ahead of به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی ahead of است. اما برای اینکه مغز شما بتواند لغت ahead of را در آینده به یاد بیاورد، بهترین راه استفاده از روش زیر است:
با لغت ahead of ده جمله بسازید و در هر کدام از جملات معنای متفاوتی از واژه ahead of که می خواهید یاد بگیرید را به کار ببرید. با ساختن جمله از لغات جدید به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
شاید مهم ترین مفهوم در زبان، جمله باشد. یادگیری ساختار جمله (sentence structure) در انگلیسی و هر زبان دیگری امری بسیار ضروری است. هر زبانی گرامر خاص خودش دارد و بر اساس آن ساختار جمله مشخص می شود. همین نکته در مورد زبان انگلیسی هم صدق می کند. در این زبان هم در هر نوع جمله ای قواعد دستوری خاصی حکم فرما است و هر یک از آن ها نقش مهمی در رساندن دقیق منظورمان دارند.
یک جمله گروهی از کلمات می باشد که در کنار یکدیگر قرار میگیرند و هر کدام از این کلمات اطلاعات خاصی را به ما می دهند. این کلمات اغلب با هم فرق دارند و هر کدام نقش خاص خودشان را در جمله دارند. از مهمترین اجزاء هر جمله می توان به فعل Verb، اسم Noun، صفت Adjective، قید Adverb، حرف ربطی conjunctions، حرف اضافه preposition، حرف تعریف و ... اشاره کرد.
ساختار جملات انگلیسی را می توان به 4 دسته تقسیم کرد.
جمله ساده با ahead of
یک جمله ساده با ahead of از یک بند اصلی که شامل فعل و فاعل است، تشکیل شده که اطلاعات کاملی در مورد یک اتفاق یا حالت را به ما می دهد. قاعده کلی ساختار این جملات به صورت زیر است:
فاعل + فعل قابل صرف
جمله مرکب با ahead of
برخلاف جملات ساده، در جملات مرکب با ahead of، دو بند داریم که با حرف ربط (Conjunction) یا ویرگول (comma) به هم متصل می شوند. نکته ای که باید در این جا به آن توجه شود این است که از آن جایی که دو بندی که در ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با ahead of به کار برده می شوند، مستقل هستند، حتی به صورت جداگانه هم معنا می دهند. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با ahead of بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + حرف ربط همپایه ساز + بند مستقل
جمله پیچیده با ahead of
ساختار جمله پیچیده (complex sentence structure) با ahead of همانطور که از نامش پیداست کمی با جمله مرکب با ahead of فرق دارد. در جملات پیچیده با ahead of، در کنار بند مستقل می توان از یک بند وابسته هم استفاده کرد. یک بند وابسته شامل حرف ربط وابسته ساز (Subordinating conjunction) یا ضمیر موصولی (relative pronoun) است. یادتان باشد این بند با این که فاعل و فعل دارد اما ممکن است معنای کاملی نداشته باشد. بنابراین یک بند وابسته برای این که مفهوم کاملی داشته باشد، به یک بند مستقل نیاز دارد. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات پیچیده انگلیسی با ahead of بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند مستقل وابسته
جمله پیچیده – مرکب با ahead of
ساختار پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با ahead of همانطور که از نامش می توان حدس زد، ترکیبی است از جملات پیچیده و مرکب با لغت ahead of. یعنی از دو بند مستقل و یک بند وابسته تشکیل می شود. این بندها با حرف ربط همپایه ساز به هم متصل می شوند. ساختار جملات پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با ahead of بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند وابسته + حرف ربط + بند مستقل
– همواره سعی کنید در مکالمه و یا ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی، از ساختار و کلماتی استفاده نمائید که خود افراد انگلیسی زبان (نیتیو) آن ساختار و کلمات را بکار می برند.
طبیعی است که برای این هدف لازم است شخص ترجمه کننده آنقدر متن انگلیسی خوانده باشد و نسبت به کالوکیشن ها و همایندهای زبان انگلیسی آشنا باشد تا بتواند به مانند انگلیسی زبان های نیتیو، مفهوم را منتقل کند.
مجدداً تاکید میکنیم که صرفاً با ابتکار و خلاقیت های شخصی، بدون تسلط به کالوکیشن های زبان انگلیسی به هیچ وجه این امر میسر نخواهد بود.
در این قسمت مهمترین سوالاتی که در خصوص جمله سازی با ahead of و کاربرد کلمه ahead of در جملات انگلیسی پرسیده می شود آورده شده است. امیدواریم با مطالعه این پاسخ ها به جواب مورد نظرتان دست پیدا کنید.
در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات ahead of را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه ahead of و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای ahead of، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه ahead of نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از ahead of در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه ahead of به کمک همین جملات با ahead of و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت ahead of می باشد.
وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی ahead of، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه ahead of را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از ahead of در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
ساختن جمله با ahead of به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی ahead of است. با ساختن جمله برای لغت ahead of به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
در صورتیکه این مطلب برای شما مفید بود، به ما امتیاز بدهید.
© کپی رایت 2017 - 2023 , کلیه حقوق محفوظ است | طراحی شده توسط حسام عالمیان