در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات adventure را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه adventure و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای adventure، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه adventure نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از adventure در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه adventure به کمک همین جملات با adventure و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت adventure می باشد.
در قسمت ذیل 577 جمله با adventure برای شما آورده شده است. ضمناً شما می توانید با کلیک بر روی علامت بلندگو در کنار هر جمله، تلفظ جمله با adventure را نیز گوش دهید.
(1) It's an adventure.
(2) He likes adventure.
(3) Tom likes adventure.
(4) The adventure begins.
(5) Life is an adventure.
(6) He is fond of adventure.
(7) He was full of adventure.
(8) She is full of adventure.
(9) Life is full of adventure.
(10) Each page is an adventure.
(11) I'm looking for adventure.
(12) Young people love adventure.
(13) Do you like adventure stories?
(14) He felt the lure of adventure.
(15) You said you wanted adventure.
(16) Bill has no sense of adventure.
(17) Cookie likes adventure stories.
(18) Children are fond of adventure.
(19) An absorbing tale of adventure.
(20) I'd like to go on an adventure.
(21) I knew it would be an adventure.
(22) Danger gives relish to adventure.
(23) Tom and Mary wanted an adventure.
(24) Where's your spirit of adventure?
(25) Choose-your-own-adventure stories.
(26) The boy has a hunger for adventure.
(27) I remember last summer's adventure.
(28) I read a book of adventure stories.
(29) He has an innate love of adventure.
(30) Dangers give relish to an adventure.
(31) She has an innate love of adventure.
(32) Start each day as a great adventure.
(33) She told him all about her adventure.
(34) It may prove to be a risky adventure.
(35) Our relationship is like an adventure.
(36) Think of investing in such an adventure
(37) She has a great appetite for adventure.
(38) I'd love to go on an adventure with you.
(39) Think of investing in such an adventure.
(40) Gulliver traveled in quest of adventure.
(41) To die will be an awfully big adventure.
(42) He went traveling in search of adventure.
(43) He wrote a book about a jungle adventure.
(44) Quite an adventure for a morning in London
(45) I am sure it must have been some adventure
(46) He told us a very exciting adventure story.
(47) Quite an adventure for a morning in London.
(48) I am sure it must have been some adventure.
(49) Was his adventure actually all just a dream
(50) Tom has an enormous appetite for adventure.
(51) Was his adventure actually all just a dream.
(52) Tom travels the world looking for adventure.
(53) Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.
(54) He told us a very exciting story of adventure.
(55) The story revolves around a mysterious adventure.
(56) The marvel is that he succeeded in the adventure.
(57) The most daring adventure in life is life itself.
(58) For adventure is not outside a man it is within.
(59) It was his story of adventure that charmed us all.
(60) I have been fond of adventure since I was a child.
(61) It was an adventure going down the river on a raft.
(62) I want to explore the world and go on an adventure.
(63) Life is either a daring adventure or nothing at all.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(64) I think its a great adventure that hes setting off on
(65) I think its a great adventure that hes setting off on.
(66) For a time the exciting thrill of his adventure was gone
(67) War is not an adventure. War is an illness. Like typhus.
(68) For a time the exciting thrill of his adventure was gone.
(69) It was a daring adventure, full of thrill and excitement.
(70) A mother and son are about to embark on a forest adventure
(71) A mother and son are about to embark on a forest adventure.
(72) I'll get along on my own. Just go and enjoy your adventure!
(73) Her spirit was broken by the horrors of the nights adventure
(74) Her spirit was broken by the horrors of the nights adventure.
(75) So shut up, live, travel, adventure, bless and don't be sorry
(76) I went to the South Pacific for a summer of romantic adventure.
(77) It is also common in adventure stories including Robinson Crusoe
(78) I tell you I am disgusted with this adventure tomfoolery and rot
(79) It is also common in adventure stories including Robinson Crusoe.
(80) I tell you I am disgusted with this adventure tomfoolery and rot.
(81) I decided that adventure was the best way to learn about writing.
(82) At present, going abroad is no longer the adventure it used to be.
(83) To the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.
(84) Situated on the Dresden Striezelmarkt is a childrens adventure world
(85) For you who love adventure, this kind of hiking will meet your need.
(86) Situated on the Dresden Striezelmarkt is a childrens adventure world.
(87) The greatest adventure is to have no fear for the blaze that lies ahead.
(88) He's the type of man who'd rather crochet potholders than seek adventure.
(89) I - will have poetry in my life. And adventure. And love. Love above all.
(90) No hope no adventure no old kings or destinies no treasure and no Pyramids
(91) If life is an adventure, then a vacation is an adventure to find true joy.
(92) No hope no adventure no old kings or destinies no treasure and no Pyramids.
(93) The biggest adventure you can ever take is to live the life of your dreams.
(94) Yuji told his friend a story about his adventure during the summer vacation.
(95) He also tried his hand at crime fiction and adventure films with mixed results
(96) Applegates most popular books are science fiction fantasy and adventure novels
(97) He also tried his hand at crime fiction and adventure films with mixed results.
(98) Applegates most popular books are science fiction fantasy and adventure novels.
(99) Several of these innovations were retained for future LucasArts adventure games
(100) Several of these innovations were retained for future LucasArts adventure games.
(101) Sufism," according to the Sufi, "is an adventure in living, necessary adventure.
(102) The adventure film stars Wallace Beery Barbara Bedford Lillian Hall and Alan Roscoe
(103) Every day of life is an adventure. Don’t fear to dare and never forget to enjoy it.
(104) Every production of an artist should be the expression of an adventure of his soul.
(105) The adventure film stars Wallace Beery Barbara Bedford Lillian Hall and Alan Roscoe.
(106) Throughout his adventure Pockle is assisted by his dog Tao and his girlfriend Kyappa
(107) Throughout his adventure Pockle is assisted by his dog Tao and his girlfriend Kyappa.
(108) Throwing yourself into the purse of a dream is the biggest adventure you can take on.
(109) Like life, love is a constant adventure and a constant process. It is not a possession.
(110) You are your passion. Life is your ultimate mission so never forget to enjoy the adventure.
(111) At the end of your comfort zone is where adventure begins and life dances with trembling joy.
(112) A number of adventure tour companies can assist visitors in safely experiencing these activities
(113) A number of adventure tour companies can assist visitors in safely experiencing these activities.
(114) Popular novels are have similar themes often involving adventure espionage detective work and romance
(115) Popular novels are have similar themes often involving adventure espionage detective work and romance.
(116) Mr Shrek of the swamplands lived happily in the backwoods until an adventure came knocking at his door.
(117) Here’s to freedom, cheers to art. Here’s to having an excellent adventure and may the stopping never start.
(118) Master the art of finding something to celebrate about in each moment and life will become an exciting adventure
(119) In private, Kobayashi-san told me he liked his women "adventurous." What he calls an adventure I hope to never know.
(120) The unconditional love of God leads to a life of freedom and transforms each day into a potentially wild adventure.
(121) I looked to the ceiling and told God, “God, next time I want an adventure, strike me with lightning. You have my permission.
(122) The new Mario game is an underwater adventure where he solves the mystery of an ancient kingdom sunk to the bottom of the sea.
(123) God, I am trying to recover my faith. Please don't abandon me in the middle ofthis adventure, I prayed, pushing my fears aside.
(124) To fall in love with God is the greatest romance; to seek him the greatest adventure; to find him, the greatest human achievement.
(125) There is no point of adventure if you have known about everything.I wonder how God deals with the situation, considering the boredom.
(126) When you face a great problem in life, don’t get scared. Consider it a great adventure. Ultimately it will shape your life with charm.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(127) I am incapable of conceiving infinity, and yet I do not accept finity. I want this adventure that is the context of my life to go on without end.
(128) Falling in love is the one illogical adventure, the one thing of which we are tempted to think as supernatural, in our trite and reasonable world.
(129) Our great human adventure is the evolution of consciousness. We are in this life to enlarge the soul, liberate the spirit, and light up the brain.
(130) I gasped and pointed the way. I gave you an adventure, Ed, right in front of you but you never saw it until I showed you, and that's why we broke up.
(131) All of us need to be in touch with a mysterious, tantalizing source of inspiration that teases our sense of wonder and goads us on to life’s next adventure.
(132) Love, like everything else in life, should be a discovery, an adventure, and like most adventures, you don’t know you’re having one until you’re right in the middle of it.
(133) Do not stop thinking of life as an adventure. You have no security unless you can live bravely, excitingly, imaginatively; unless you can choose a challenge instead of competence.
(134) If just one of [those people] experiences life as a crazy adventure--and I mean that he, or she, experiences this every single day... Then he or she is a joker in a pack of cards.
(135) Love is a vessel that contains both security and adventure, and commitment offers one of the great luxuries of life: time. Marriage is not the end of romance, it is the beginning.
(136) A formal education will teach you how to conform with society. Self-education will teach you how to get out of conformity so that you can fill your life with adventure and beauty.
(137) If we look at the happiest, most successful people and companies, they're those that have a positive attitude about continuously improving. It's growth. It's something new. It's an adventure.
(138) We must learn to accept ourselves in the painful experiment of living. We must embrace the spiritual adventure of becoming human, moving through the many stages that lie between birth and death.
(139) The misfortune is that although everyone must come to [death], each experiences the adventure in solitude. We never left Maman during those last days... and yet we were profoundly separated from her.
(142) rin's adventure
(143) was an adventure.
(144) this whole adventure
(145) this is an adventure.
(146) it's about adventure.
(147) makebelieve adventure?
(148) adventure is out there!
(149) i like a good adventure.
(150) and so the adventure ends
(151) an adventure, to be sure.
(152) Adversity is an adventure.
(153) Life is a divine adventure.
(154) we've been on an adventure.
(155) who is up for an adventure?
(156) now... the adventure begins.
(157) every day's a new adventure.
(158) and so, our adventure begins.
(159) post college, adventure phase.
(160) an adventure in the outback...
(161) the adventure of life goes on.
(162) looking for a little adventure.
(163) wanting to pursue the adventure
(164) but i was in for the adventure.
(165) and so the adventure continues.
(166) adventure consultants team 1996
(167) Will he have another adventure?
(168) where's your sense of adventure?
(169) my adventure book. you know him.
(170) and the adventure has continued.
(171) Self-awareness is self adventure.
(172) so we can sing of your adventure.
(173) it's time for your big adventure.
(174) please choose your adventure log.
(175) far more adventure up here anyway.
(176) Adversity is the adventure of time.
(177) Life is an adventure in forgiveness
(178) about my amazing adventure today...
(179) a life without adventure is boring.
(180) we hope you enjoyed your adventure.
(181) the audience thirsts for adventure.
(182) but this is my first real adventure.
(183) i don't know, excitement, adventure.
(184) This is where your adventure begins!
(185) to rediscover our sense of adventure?
(186) i've been bled dry by this adventure.
(187) i see you've survived your adventure.
(188) the life full of adventure and stories
(189) please join us in this epic adventure.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(190) let's fly, fly, fly, such an adventure
(191) now, this wasn't just about adventure.
(192) The greatest adventure is soul seeking.
(193) are you ready to go on a big adventure?
(194) you see this adventure watch, i made it.
(195) as she's waiting to start the adventure.
(196) and until you find your own adventure...
(197) well, how do you like this for adventure?
(198) yes, as muntz himself says, adventure is...
(199) so don't... don't give up on our adventure.
(200) The search for the soul is sacred adventure.
(201) we both like adventure, challenges, you know.
(202) well, this is a novel about an old adventure.
(203) The search for the soul is a sacred adventure.
(204) that's a good way to look at it, an adventure.
(205) directed by poseiden adventure's ronald neame.
(206) adventure consultants are aiming for may 10th.
(207) peter! to die will be an awfully big adventure.
(208) heard about the adventure. everything okay now?
(209) The pursuit of PhD is enduring daring adventure.
(210) I wish you great fun with your sacred adventure.
(211) i learned this firsthand with my next adventure.
(212) come on. it will be fun! it will be an adventure!
(213) and finally in the adventure of the six napoleons
(214) i've got to have an adventure, whatever the cost.
(215) your legal mind has lost its taste for adventure.
(216) There is always an adventure waiting in the woods.
(217) we're us, we can make it an adventure like we did.
(218) The pursuit of PhD is an enduring daring adventure.
(219) yes. wonderful. it's quite the adventure, isn't it?
(220) it has been like a jules verne adventure come true.
(221) A library card is the start of a lifelong adventure.
(222) i didn't really want to, from the previous adventure.
(223) when i was a kid, this town was filled with adventure.
(224) after all it is fantastic, a wonderful adventure story
(225) oh, the open road. high adventure. that kind of thing.
(226) This series was full of love, family, and adventure!!!
(227) The greatest sacred-adventure is the pursuit of dreams.
(228) the feeling of adventure as i climbed on board the boat
(229) I wish for adventure.I wish to matter.I wish for a home.
(230) you are at the beginning, not the end of this adventure.
(231) and actually this is where the adventure really started.
(232) this is an amazing story and adventure for you to go on.
(233) Whatever is worthy of adventure, can only be experienced.
(234) War is always an adventure to those who've never seen it.
(235) you've given me the adventure of a lifetime in one night.
(236) I am hoping a longer more involved adventure is included.
(237) a onenight adventure. a lie made to cover her oversleeping.
(238) A great gift for those who love the outdoors and adventure.
(239) this is the single greatest adventure that we'll ever be on.
(240) then you pass through the entrance to the land of adventure.
(241) i heard you had quite an adventure these last few days, huh?
(242) This was a great movie - it had humor, action, and adventure.
(243) and university degrees in exchange for a glimmer of adventure.
(244) and another end to another exciting adventure in central city.
(245) that's the secret grand adventure of the infamous jack sparrow?
(246) we can make it an adventure like we make everything, all right?
(247) I was in awe of the book at first, it's such an epic adventure.
(248) Every day is not a day to master but an adventure to experience.
(249) don't take my hand, but will you come with me on this adventure?
(250) i've got to have an adventure whatever the cost. with that money.
(251) every day would be an adventure, very unlikely that i'd be bored.
(252) Would recommend for anyone who loves adventure and great endings.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(253) there's also adventure, and, uh, plenty of the good things in life.
(254) he was gonna take me to disney world, and santa's holiday adventure.
(255) if i did all that, i think i'd miss out on all the fun and adventure.
(256) as a kid, i was inspired by the literature of adventure and exploration
(257) the protagonist becomes a hero and has a great adventure with the girl.
(258) and he said, always, there has been an adventure just around the corner
(259) I guess in retrospect this is more of a biography instead an adventure.
(260) and this is the single most exciting adventure that we have ever been on.
(261) they want to be told what to do, ... and they want edge, adventure, drama.
(262) i've read the boy's statement, quite the adventure they believe they've had.
(263) this is not an adventure. observation and exploration are not the same thing.
(264) The soul attracted leaned to the Abyss:It longed for the adventure of Ignorance
(265) he knew the ins and outs of strange and exotic adventure, backwards and forwards.
(266) i bet you're wondering... why i brought you out here, why we're on this adventure.
(267) It's an adventure novel with a touch more romance than usual for Elizabeth Peters.
(268) this is the adventure of your dreams where hunters from all across the galaxy gather.
(269) This is not a murder mystery, more of an adventure novel so it makes for good reading.
(270) and right up here, in the best spot of all, we have the adventure consultants base camp.
(271) Develop a sincere curiosity and fascination towards people and life will become an adventure.
(272) all executives of a company called carnelian prime trust out on an outdoor adventure retreat.
(273) While it doesn't totally fail, it's not very well executed, just a rather ordinary adventure.
(274) Yes!" Torin threw an arm over Reese's shoulder. "Smell that in the air? A grand adventure awaits.
(275) This was another cute little story for children,with just enough adventure to keep them interested.
(276) Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure Science.
(277) See life as an adventure. There is no security in being feeble. Be brave, be exciting. Be creative. Live’.
(278) Master the art of finding something to celebrate about in each moment and life will become an exciting adventure.
(279) all i ever wanted for you was to go out in the world, chase your dreams, find adventure, fall in love, take risks!
(280) The writing was a little stilted and it seemed more like the author wrote about herself than she really lived the adventure.
(281) i want to help you, and not because i like you, which so far i don't, but because i smell adventure, and, damn it, i want in.
(282) In the beginning of a movie, they don't tell you what's going to happen. You just have to wait and go on the adventure with them
(283) There are few things more pathetic than those who have lost their curiosity and sense of adventure, and who no longer care to learn.
(284) One BIG thing you overlooked when setting out on living the adventure of being wealthy was that you overlooked your current reality!
(285) In one adventure he mentions how much time had elapsed since they started their journey and didn't know any guides about Lake Placid.
(286) My life is an adventure." she said, growing confident as she opened her eyes again. "I will not be shackled to this satellite anymore.
(287) and i just hope that one day you and i could be sitting somewhere comfortably and look back on this as the the great big adventure that it is.
(288) You choose—relaxing city bay cruise or island adventure Situated right on Tokyo Bay, Hamamatsucho is the starting point for many marine excursions.
(289) in all the vastness of the world, the deepest adventure is not of war or mortal danger, but of heart, of soul, of the infinite discovery of a beloved other.
(290) Nevertheless, I definitely found myself interested in seeing it and would recommend this movie if you like action/adventure, or even just action with romance.
(291) I have always wanted to leave the village and seek adventure. I long to be remembered for something, even if that something is merely the pursuit of my dreams.
(292) Whether the changes that are coming in your life will be unexpected or determined by your choices and actions, the wheels are in motion. The adventure has just begun.
(293) I found there are many things women ask for in a love. Other women demand money, power, or adventure. All I pray for is that he is patient, and plead that he will love me.
(294) The biggest, toughest competition in the future will be the battle for your time and attention. Your one thing — your call to adventure — is your best tool in that battle.
(295) It didn't live up to my expectations--because he didn't seem like he planned out his own adventure before he found it, with the purpose toward achieving great success, etc.
(296) Failure does not connote that you achieved nothing. It denotes that you are on an adventure towards finding what will eventually advance you to the realization of your goals.
(297) Travellers understand, instinctively and by experience, that travel and adventure change and elongate time, even while navigating the deadlines of airline and train departures.
(298) I'm thinking it might be better for someone just beginning their homesteading adventure - there's much repetition that seems out of place given how little space was devoted to each topic.
(299) There is adventure in finding compelling stories and exploring complex issues in challenging environments, but there is also a responsibility to tell those stories accurately and objectively.
(300) Where's your sense of adventure?It died under mysterious circumstances. My sense of self-preservation found the body, but assures me it has an airtight alibi.-Captain Tagon & Captain Andreyasn
(301) The message to me was simple: you might change your whole life and lose love, but real good friends are REALLY fucking hard to come by, specifically if you live a life of intergalactic adventure.
(302) Okay. I have two suggestions. How about Arrival, a drama sci-fi with themes of time travel and aliens? Or how about Interstellar, an action and adventure sci fi with themes of space and time travel?
(303) Lots of action and adventure.
(304) A book full of action and adventure.
(305) There wasn't much humor or adventure in it.
(306) What did Burke call 'a smuggling adventure'
(307) Really entertaining,liked it, lots of adventure.
(308) It started off with three brothers on an adventure.
(309) On one adventure they find a woman s purse in the sewer.
(310) But those who love long adventure will feel short-changed.
(311) A great adventure story with characters you can care about.
(312) This is a category for pointandclick adventure video games.
(313) They have the perfect blend of adventure and learning new words.
(314) The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor is a 2008 American adventure movie.
(315) The 39 Clues is a series of ten adventure books written by seven authors.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(316) Martin decides to prove his quality and goes off to find his own adventure.
(317) His daring nature was to ride tantivy into anything that promised adventure.
(318) Treasure Island is an adventure novel by Scottish author Robert Louis Stevenson.
(319) After recently purchasing a boat, they decided to embark on a maritime adventure.
(320) With a thirst for adventure, the pirate was always looking for something fun to do.
(321) The movie tells the story of a young Tarzan s adventure to discover who he really is.
(322) Constantly on the go, the busy traveler always seemed to be on a whirlwind adventure.
(323) is a shooting adventure video game developed by Pandemic Studios and published by THQ.
(324) Because she loved marine life, the woman enjoyed the wondrous whale watching adventure.
(325) An adventure into space seems like a lot of fun, but few realize the risks of exploration.
(326) Despite our doubts, our summer exodus in the family van proved to be a wonderful adventure.
(327) Explorers headed out on an adventure, travelled to an unknown land in search of a new start.
(328) He also appeared in a series of children s adventure films featuring the Five Little Peppers.
(329) Apollo Justice Ace Attorney is an adventure game made by Capcom for the Nintendo DS handheld.
(330) The teenage girls were all smiles on their first road trip due to the thrill of the adventure.
(331) In the 1970s a young movie director George Lucas decided to write the ultimate adventure film.
(332) We needed a ship to go on a thalassic adventure, because we definitely couldn’t swim across the sea.
(333) There are many older people that still have the flame of youth and adventure burning inside of them.
(334) To be an astronaut, you must be an intrepid person who craves adventure and is not afraid of heights.
(335) The love-stricken maiden spoke to the pirate and asked him to take her with him on his next adventure.
(336) and those riches perish by evil adventure; and if he hath begotten a son, there is nothing in his hand.
(337) The tourist’s adventure turned into a nightmare when they were mugged getting into a Mexico City taxicab.
(338) Without a way to pay for the adventure, the couple had to turn down the invitation to the jungle retreat.
(339) I refused to drive yonder, as I had spent the entire day behind the wheel and was tired of the adventure.
(340) Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull is a 2008 adventure movie directed by Steven Spielberg.
(341) The book starts off with three friends spending every penny they have to move out to LA for some adventure.
(342) Soon enough Domino and Oddball are out on their biggest adventure yet to save their brothers and sisters.
(343) I could not figure out how to partake in the hunting adventure without the risk of getting bitten by a bear.
(344) I haven’t been able to train my dog to stop his peripatetic behavior of running away in search of adventure.
(345) We are glad, this is made in Chiang Mai and were planning to have our next adventure the same for the next day.
(346) The book under the titleQuestion of paternity brings a Frauzio adventure inspired by the book Lolita of Nabokov.
(347) Setting off on an adventure, Peter Pan hoped to avoid any pitfalls that would put him in the hand of Captain Hook.
(348) After our delightful trip to the beach, we stayed up late and talked about our favorite parts of the fun adventure.
(349) This was Edmund and Lucy s last adventure in Narnia because Aslan told them they were getting too old to come back.
(350) Sora tells Kairi he will not come home until he finds Riku and leaves with Donald and Goofy to start a new adventure.
(351) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is an action-adventure game focused on combat, exploration, and item collection
(352) Although I was bored when the film’s plot was in stasis, I became engaged when the story turned into a lively adventure.
(353) The Mummy Tomb of the Dragon Emperor is a 2008 American adventure movie It is a sequel to The Mummy and The Mummy Returns.
(354) As the sets were produced Lego developed them on the sets website through character bios and an episodic adventure game .
(355) And certain also of the Asiarchs, being his friends, sent unto him and besought him not to adventure himself into the theatre.
(356) My best friend and I took a two hour adventure tour into a grotto which we could climb and crawl within it using supplied gear.
(357) Dozois has always said he was especially interested in adventure SF and space opera He calls these two subgenre centercore SF .
(358) Although the travel brochure promised a plethora of adventure at the resort, my spouse and I only saw a single canoe on the lake.
(359) After I typed in the coordinates of my destination into my GPS, I was ready to set forth on my adventure into the relative unknown.
(360) Percy and his friends go on a quest LRB adventure RRB so that a war between the Greek gods Zeus Poseidon and Hades will not happen.
(361) Space opera is adventure science fiction in outer space or on distant planets Action is more important than the science or characters.
(362) It’s simply a matter of taste whether you believe that a vacation in Las Vegas is a grand adventure or an exercise in gauche excessiveness.
(363) Super Metroid is an adventure video game developed by RD 1 and Intelligent Systems and published by Nintendo for the Super NES game console.
(364) Puzzle Quest Challenge of the Warlords is an adventure puzzle video game made by Infinite Interactive and published by D3 Publisher in 2007.
(365) The games are set in the fantasy world of Kanto and follow the adventure of the main character Red in his quest to learn PokÃ mon battling.
(366) While I have been offered a million dollars to stay overnight in the haunted house, my cowardice prevents me from partaking in the adventure.
(367) Stallone had another major success when he played as a Vietnam veteran named John Rambo in the action adventure film First Blood LRB 1982 RRB.
(368) Children s Literature wrote This fastpaced story is full of adventure and humor Readers will relate to good natured Percy the protagonist .
(369) At first he was smaller than other students there and very shy so he felt safe with his books and often thought of a life filled with adventure.
(370) Metroid Prime 3 Corruption is a firstperson adventure video game made by Retro Studios and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo Wii game console.
(371) Metroid Prime 2 Echoes is a firstperson adventure video game made by Retro Studios and published by Nintendo for the Nintendo GameCube game console.
(372) Ali Baba LRB Arabic Ø Ù Ù Ø Ø Ø Ø Ê Ali BÄ ba RRB is a fictional character who is described in the adventure tale of Ali Baba and the Forty Thieves.
(373) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is an action-adventure game focused on combat, exploration, and item collection. What is Clawshot's main weapon
(374) Rather than plan out her vacation, Jackie decided to have a weeklong adventure that would consist of one caprice followed by another unexpected choice.
(375) Iolaus persuades Hercules to let him go along for one last adventure before he is married Hercules reluctantly relents and says that he can come along.
(376) The Avatar The Last Airbender video game allows the player to control one of four characters Aang Katara Haru or Sokka in a singleplayer adventure.
(377) Super Castlevania IV known in Japan as AkumajÅ Dracula is an adventure platforming video game made by Konami for the Super Nintendo Entertainment System.
(378) The seventh animated movie in the Disney animated features canon it shows an adventure through parts of Latin America combining liveaction and animation.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(379) Upon returning home after one summer, Joe, now 12, finds his mother gone and, not wanting to go back alone, he heads out on an adventure alone through Montana.
(380) Pattaya Longboat Racing Festival If you are into high-octane adventure activities in Pattaya, Canopy Adventures Cable Ride in Pattaya will give you a real buzz.
(381) The Toa Nuva set out on this adventure but are quickly taken prisoner by six new and powerful enemies the Piraka Zaktann Hakann Vezok Thok Reidak and Avak.
(382) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is an action-adventure game focused on combat, exploration, and item collection. What 2 main weapons does Link use in combat?
(383) The show is a mixture of styles ranging from high melodrama in one episode to slapstick comedy in another from whimsical to allout action and adventure in another.
(384) Another Code Two Memories LRB called Trace Memory in North America RRB is an adventure video game made by CING and published by Nintendo on the Nintendo DS handheld.
(385) Terrordactyl Carnivore is a thrilling dinosaur action adventure game! Fly your pterodactyl through a treacherous ravine to rescue lost cars from a prehistoric time-warp
(386) The city name is from the Spanish word for adventure and was named Aventura because that was the name of the original group of condominium developments in the area.
(387) The games consists of a number of genres including life simulation, adventure, video card game, strategy and racing games, though they are mainly action role-playing games.
(388) Walters received the top prize from the Bonehead Club of Dallas for his adventure He was on television programs such as The Tonight Show and Late Night with David Letterman.
(389) Flash Gordon is a science fiction adventure story that began as a comic strip in 1934 Since then the Flash Gordon story has been made into movies TV shows and a radio show.
(390) Beneath a Steel Sky is a British point and click adventure computer game made by Revolution Software and published by Virgin Interactive for DOS the Amiga and the Amiga CD32.
(391) So yesterday, I rode in an upside-down roller coaster at Disney World... and the guy in-front of me vomited, spewing his barf all over my face - talk about a boisterous adventure!
(392) Next, Spielberg teamed with Star Wars creator and friend George Lucas on an action adventure film, Raiders of the Lost Ark, the first of the Indiana Jones films. Who played Han Solo?
(393) Even though he had received many invitations to celebrate his ninetieth birthday, the old spy preferred to stay home with a good cigar and quietly cogitate upon his life of adventure.
(394) Next, Spielberg teamed with Star Wars creator and friend George Lucas on an action adventure film, Raiders of the Lost Ark, the first of the Indiana Jones films. Who played Indiana Jones?
(395) As Deianaira is crowned Queen of Troy we see Hercules thrown down from out of the sky a man approaches him asking him for help Hercules agrees and the two men walk off to the next adventure.
(396) Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade is a 1989 adventure movie directed by Steven Spielberg from a story cowritten by executive producer George Lucas and starring Harrison Ford in the title role.
(397) The Legend of Zelda Four Swords Adventures known in Japan as Zelda no Densetsu Yottsu no Tsurugi Plus is an action adventure video game made by Nintendo for the Nintendo GameCube game console.
(398) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is an action-adventure game focused on combat, exploration, and item collection. Twilight Princess uses the control setup first employed in which previous game
(399) The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess is an action-adventure game focused on combat, exploration, and item collection. Clawshot Princess uses the control setup first employed in which previous game?
(402) rin's adventure
(403) was an adventure.
(404) this whole adventure
(405) this is an adventure.
(406) it's about adventure.
(407) makebelieve adventure?
(408) adventure is out there!
(409) i like a good adventure.
(410) and so the adventure ends
(411) an adventure, to be sure.
(412) we've been on an adventure.
(413) who is up for an adventure?
(414) now... the adventure begins.
(415) every day's a new adventure.
(416) and so, our adventure begins.
(417) post college, adventure phase.
(418) an adventure in the outback...
(419) the adventure of life goes on.
(420) looking for a little adventure.
(421) wanting to pursue the adventure
(422) but i was in for the adventure.
(423) and so the adventure continues.
(424) adventure consultants team 1996
(425) where's your sense of adventure?
(426) my adventure book. you know him.
(427) and the adventure has continued.
(428) so we can sing of your adventure.
(429) it's time for your big adventure.
(430) please choose your adventure log.
(431) far more adventure up here anyway.
(432) about my amazing adventure today...
(433) a life without adventure is boring.
(434) we hope you enjoyed your adventure.
(435) the audience thirsts for adventure.
(436) but this is my first real adventure.
(437) i don't know, excitement, adventure.
(438) to rediscover our sense of adventure?
(439) i've been bled dry by this adventure.
(440) i see you've survived your adventure.
(441) that life is a much greater adventureجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(442) the life full of adventure and stories
(443) please join us in this epic adventure.
(444) let's fly, fly, fly, such an adventure
(445) now, this wasn't just about adventure.
(446) are you ready to go on a big adventure?
(447) you see this adventure watch, i made it.
(448) as she's waiting to start the adventure.
(449) and until you find your own adventure...
(450) well, how do you like this for adventure?
(451) yes, as muntz himself says, adventure is...
(452) so don't... don't give up on our adventure.
(453) we both like adventure, challenges, you know.
(454) well, this is a novel about an old adventure.
(455) that's a good way to look at it, an adventure.
(456) directed by poseiden adventure's ronald neame.
(457) adventure consultants are aiming for may 10th.
(458) peter! to die will be an awfully big adventure.
(459) heard about the adventure. everything okay now?
(460) i learned this firsthand with my next adventure.
(461) come on. it will be fun! it will be an adventure!
(462) and finally in the adventure of the six napoleons
(463) i've got to have an adventure, whatever the cost.
(464) your legal mind has lost its taste for adventure.
(465) we're us, we can make it an adventure like we did.
(466) yes. wonderful. it's quite the adventure, isn't it?
(467) it has been like a jules verne adventure come true.
(468) i didn't really want to, from the previous adventure.
(469) when i was a kid, this town was filled with adventure.
(470) after all it is fantastic, a wonderful adventure story
(471) oh, the open road. high adventure. that kind of thing.
(472) the feeling of adventure as i climbed on board the boat
(473) you are at the beginning, not the end of this adventure.
(474) and actually this is where the adventure really started.
(475) this is an amazing story and adventure for you to go on.
(476) you've given me the adventure of a lifetime in one night.
(477) a onenight adventure. a lie made to cover her oversleeping.
(478) this is the single greatest adventure that we'll ever be on.
(479) then you pass through the entrance to the land of adventure.
(480) i heard you had quite an adventure these last few days, huh?
(481) and university degrees in exchange for a glimmer of adventure.
(482) and another end to another exciting adventure in central city.
(483) that's the secret grand adventure of the infamous jack sparrow?
(484) we can make it an adventure like we make everything, all right?
(485) don't take my hand, but will you come with me on this adventure?
(486) i've got to have an adventure whatever the cost. with that money.
(487) every day would be an adventure, very unlikely that i'd be bored.
(488) there's also adventure, and, uh, plenty of the good things in life.
(489) he was gonna take me to disney world, and santa's holiday adventure.
(490) if i did all that, i think i'd miss out on all the fun and adventure.
(491) as a kid, i was inspired by the literature of adventure and exploration
(492) the protagonist becomes a hero and has a great adventure with the girl.
(493) and he said, always, there has been an adventure just around the corner
(494) It 's a great American adventure and a wonderful film to bring to IMAX .
(495) and this is the single most exciting adventure that we have ever been on.
(496) they want to be told what to do, ... and they want edge, adventure, drama.
(497) i've read the boy's statement, quite the adventure they believe they've had.
(498) this is not an adventure. observation and exploration are not the same thing.
(499) Surprisingly , the film is a hilarious adventure and I shamelessly enjoyed it .
(500) Dull , a road-trip movie that 's surprisingly short of both adventure and song .
(501) he knew the ins and outs of strange and exotic adventure, backwards and forwards.
(502) i bet you're wondering... why i brought you out here, why we're on this adventure.
(503) It 's a fun adventure movie for kids -LRB- of all ages -RRB- that like adventure .
(504) At its most basic , this cartoon adventure is that wind-in-the-hair exhilarating .جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(505) this is the adventure of your dreams where hunters from all across the galaxy gather.
(506) It 's a rollicking adventure for you and all your mateys , regardless of their ages .
(507) Previously, he was involved in creating the scenario for the adventure game The Dig.
(508) and right up here, in the best spot of all, we have the adventure consultants base camp.
(509) But once the falcon arrives in the skies above Manhattan , the adventure is on red alert .
(510) As a good old-fashioned adventure for kids , Spirit : Stallion of the Cimarron is a winner .
(511) all executives of a company called carnelian prime trust out on an outdoor adventure retreat.
(512) The journey to the secret 's eventual discovery is a separate adventure , and thrill enough .
(513) Kids will love its fantasy and adventure , and grownups should appreciate its whimsical humor .
(514) An old-fashioned but emotionally stirring adventure tale of the kind they rarely make anymore .
(515) The adventure does n't contain half the excitement of Balto , or quarter the fun of Toy Story 2 .
(516) It 's packed with adventure and a worthwhile environmental message , so it 's great for the kids .
(517) Although Disney follows its standard formula in this animated adventure , it feels more forced than usual .
(518) It 's a visual delight and a decent popcorn adventure , as long as you do n't try to look too deep into the story
(519) all i ever wanted for you was to go out in the world, chase your dreams, find adventure, fall in love, take risks!
(520) Visually breathtaking , viscerally exciting , and dramatically moving , it 's the very definition of epic adventure .
(521) ` Alice 's adventure through the looking glass and into zombie-land ' is filled with strange and wonderful creatures .
(522) A spiffy animated feature about an unruly adolescent boy who is yearning for adventure and a chance to prove his worth .
(523) As action-adventure , this space-based homage to Robert Louis Stevenson 's Treasure Island fires on all plasma conduits .
(524) A Blair Witch - style adventure that plays like a bad soap opera , with passable performances from everyone in the cast .
(525) Spielberg's early science-fiction and adventure films were seen as archetypes of modern Hollywood blockbuster filmmaking.
(526) i want to help you, and not because i like you, which so far i don't, but because i smell adventure, and, damn it, i want in.
(527) A breathtaking adventure for all ages , Spirit tells its poignant and uplifting story in a stunning fusion of music and images .
(528) Other major and minor deities could be single, coupled, or linked retrospectively through myths of divine marriage and sexual adventure.
(529) and i just hope that one day you and i could be sitting somewhere comfortably and look back on this as the the great big adventure that it is.
(530) The European publishing company, Panini, approached Digimon in different ways in different countries. What words that replicas of adventure 02
(531) The animated sequences are well done and perfectly constructed to convey a sense of childhood imagination and creating adventure out of angst .
(532) - style cross-country adventure ... it has sporadic bursts of liveliness , some so-so slapstick and a few ear-pleasing songs on its soundtrack .
(533) If Deuces Wild had been tweaked up a notch it would have become a camp adventure , one of those movies that 's so bad it starts to become good .
(534) A modestly comic , modestly action-oriented World War II adventure that , in terms of authenticity , is one of those films that requires the enemy to never shoot straight .
(535) A disoriented but occasionally disarming saga packed with moments out of an Alice in Wonderland adventure , a stalker thriller , and a condensed season of TV 's Big Brother .
(536) Remarkable for its excellent storytelling , its economical , compressed characterisations and for its profound humanity , it 's an adventure story and history lesson all in one .
(537) The year 's greatest adventure , and Jackson 's limited but enthusiastic adaptation has made literature literal without killing its soul -- a feat any thinking person is bound to appreciate .
(538) The fourth `` Pokemon '' is a diverting -- if predictable -- adventure suitable for a matinee , with a message that cautions children about disturbing the world 's delicate ecological balance .
(539) -LRB- Johnnie To and Wai Ka Fai are -RRB- sure to find an enthusiastic audience among American action-adventure buffs , but the film 's interests may be too narrow to attract crossover viewers .
(540) What is the modern definition of "adventure"?
(541) How to Use "adventure" with Example Sentences.
(542) If you had to explain to someone who was learning English what "adventure" is, what would you say?
(543) Maybe it seems like a simple question, but the meaning of the word "adventure" can get slippery.
(544) The Best Definition of "adventure" I’ve Heard So Far.
(545) "adventure" - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage note.
(546) What is the best definition of "adventure"?
(547) What is the definition of an "adventure"?
(548) What Is "adventure"? Detailed Definition and Meaning.
(549) Use "adventure" in a sentence.
(550) The Word "adventure" in Example Sentences.
(551) English Sentences with Audio Using the Word "adventure".
(552) What is definition of "adventure" by Merriam-Webster.
(553) "adventure" in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...).
(554) How do you write a good sentence with "adventure"?
(555) "adventure" sentence examples.
(556) "adventure": In a Sentence.
(557) Here are 100 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "adventure".
(558) How do you explain "adventure"?
(559) What can I say instead of "adventure"?
(560) What is a synonym for "adventure"?
(561) What is a antonym for "adventure"?
(562) What do you mean by "adventure"?
(563) What is another word for "adventure"?
(564) What is the best definition of "adventure"?
(565) What is "adventure" definition and meaning?
(566) How to use "adventure" in a sentence.
(567) The Word "adventure" in Example Sentences.
(568) "adventure" meaning in english, "adventure" definitions.
(569) Primary meanings of "adventure".
(570) Full definitions of "adventure".
(571) Full meaning of "adventure".
(572) The Word "adventure" in Example Sentences.
(573) Best definition of "adventure".
(574) Define "adventure" in one sentence, define "adventure" in one word.
(575) What is the meaning of "adventure" in a sentence.
(576) The Word "adventure" in Example Sentences.
(577) What is the origin and root of "adventure".
به جای حفظ کردن لغت adventure ، جملات کوتاه با adventure را حفظ کنید.
اگر واقعاً نمی توانید از حفظ کردن دل بکنید، به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی adventure، جملات کوتاه مختلف با لغت adventure را حفظ کنید. مثلاً به جای اینکه لغت “university” را به معنی “دانشگاه” حفظ کنید، عبارت “I go to university” به معنی “من به دانشگاه می روم” را حفظ کنید. وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی adventure، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه adventure را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از adventure در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
جمله سازی با کلمه adventure
ساختن جمله با adventure به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی adventure است. اما برای اینکه مغز شما بتواند لغت adventure را در آینده به یاد بیاورد، بهترین راه استفاده از روش زیر است:
با لغت adventure ده جمله بسازید و در هر کدام از جملات معنای متفاوتی از واژه adventure که می خواهید یاد بگیرید را به کار ببرید. با ساختن جمله از لغات جدید به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
شاید مهم ترین مفهوم در زبان، جمله باشد. یادگیری ساختار جمله (sentence structure) در انگلیسی و هر زبان دیگری امری بسیار ضروری است. هر زبانی گرامر خاص خودش دارد و بر اساس آن ساختار جمله مشخص می شود. همین نکته در مورد زبان انگلیسی هم صدق می کند. در این زبان هم در هر نوع جمله ای قواعد دستوری خاصی حکم فرما است و هر یک از آن ها نقش مهمی در رساندن دقیق منظورمان دارند.
یک جمله گروهی از کلمات می باشد که در کنار یکدیگر قرار میگیرند و هر کدام از این کلمات اطلاعات خاصی را به ما می دهند. این کلمات اغلب با هم فرق دارند و هر کدام نقش خاص خودشان را در جمله دارند. از مهمترین اجزاء هر جمله می توان به فعل Verb، اسم Noun، صفت Adjective، قید Adverb، حرف ربطی conjunctions، حرف اضافه preposition، حرف تعریف و ... اشاره کرد.
ساختار جملات انگلیسی را می توان به 4 دسته تقسیم کرد.
جمله ساده با adventure
یک جمله ساده با adventure از یک بند اصلی که شامل فعل و فاعل است، تشکیل شده که اطلاعات کاملی در مورد یک اتفاق یا حالت را به ما می دهد. قاعده کلی ساختار این جملات به صورت زیر است:
فاعل + فعل قابل صرف
جمله مرکب با adventure
برخلاف جملات ساده، در جملات مرکب با adventure، دو بند داریم که با حرف ربط (Conjunction) یا ویرگول (comma) به هم متصل می شوند. نکته ای که باید در این جا به آن توجه شود این است که از آن جایی که دو بندی که در ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با adventure به کار برده می شوند، مستقل هستند، حتی به صورت جداگانه هم معنا می دهند. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با adventure بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + حرف ربط همپایه ساز + بند مستقل
جمله پیچیده با adventure
ساختار جمله پیچیده (complex sentence structure) با adventure همانطور که از نامش پیداست کمی با جمله مرکب با adventure فرق دارد. در جملات پیچیده با adventure، در کنار بند مستقل می توان از یک بند وابسته هم استفاده کرد. یک بند وابسته شامل حرف ربط وابسته ساز (Subordinating conjunction) یا ضمیر موصولی (relative pronoun) است. یادتان باشد این بند با این که فاعل و فعل دارد اما ممکن است معنای کاملی نداشته باشد. بنابراین یک بند وابسته برای این که مفهوم کاملی داشته باشد، به یک بند مستقل نیاز دارد. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات پیچیده انگلیسی با adventure بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند مستقل وابسته
جمله پیچیده – مرکب با adventure
ساختار پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با adventure همانطور که از نامش می توان حدس زد، ترکیبی است از جملات پیچیده و مرکب با لغت adventure. یعنی از دو بند مستقل و یک بند وابسته تشکیل می شود. این بندها با حرف ربط همپایه ساز به هم متصل می شوند. ساختار جملات پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با adventure بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند وابسته + حرف ربط + بند مستقل
– همواره سعی کنید در مکالمه و یا ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی، از ساختار و کلماتی استفاده نمائید که خود افراد انگلیسی زبان (نیتیو) آن ساختار و کلمات را بکار می برند.
طبیعی است که برای این هدف لازم است شخص ترجمه کننده آنقدر متن انگلیسی خوانده باشد و نسبت به کالوکیشن ها و همایندهای زبان انگلیسی آشنا باشد تا بتواند به مانند انگلیسی زبان های نیتیو، مفهوم را منتقل کند.
مجدداً تاکید میکنیم که صرفاً با ابتکار و خلاقیت های شخصی، بدون تسلط به کالوکیشن های زبان انگلیسی به هیچ وجه این امر میسر نخواهد بود.
در این قسمت مهمترین سوالاتی که در خصوص جمله سازی با adventure و کاربرد کلمه adventure در جملات انگلیسی پرسیده می شود آورده شده است. امیدواریم با مطالعه این پاسخ ها به جواب مورد نظرتان دست پیدا کنید.
در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات adventure را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه adventure و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای adventure، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه adventure نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از adventure در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه adventure به کمک همین جملات با adventure و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت adventure می باشد.
وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی adventure، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه adventure را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از adventure در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
ساختن جمله با adventure به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی adventure است. با ساختن جمله برای لغت adventure به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
در صورتیکه این مطلب برای شما مفید بود، به ما امتیاز بدهید.
© کپی رایت 2017 - 2023 , کلیه حقوق محفوظ است | طراحی شده توسط حسام عالمیان