در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات put in را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه put in و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای put in، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه put in نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از put in در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه put in به کمک همین جملات با put in و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت put in می باشد.
در قسمت ذیل 538 جمله با put in برای شما آورده شده است. ضمناً شما می توانید با کلیک بر روی علامت بلندگو در کنار هر جمله، تلفظ جمله با put in را نیز گوش دهید.
(1) He was put in a cell.
(2) He was put in prison.
(3) What do you put in it?
(4) Tom was put in prison.
(5) Tom was put in a cell.
(6) She put in for a raise.
(7) Please put in this way.
(8) I put in an appearance.
(9) Tom put in for a raise.
(10) They were put in prison.
(11) Did you put in any salt?
(12) I put in for a transfer.
(13) You put in place a magnet
(14) I want Tom put in prison.
(15) Tom has been put in jail.
(16) I want you put in prison.
(17) I want him put in prison.
(18) I want her put in prison.
(19) That will be put in order.
(20) You put in too much sugar.
(21) I want them put in prison.
(22) I'll put in a word for you.
(23) You put in too much pepper.
(24) He should be put in prison.
(25) They should be put in jail.
(26) I put in for more overtime.
(27) Wine is put in casks to age.
(28) Tom should be put in prison.
(29) He put in a good word for me.
(30) Tom was put in a nursing home.
(31) Our progress was put in check.
(32) Tom put in a good word for me.
(33) You might put in a word for me.
(34) What did you put in the coffee?
(35) I'll put in a good word for you.
(36) You get out only what you put in.
(37) Catherine wisely put in her tongue
(38) We put in place child care support
(39) What did you put in your smoothie?
(40) Catherine wisely put in her tongue.
(41) How much gin did you put in the jug
(42) Smith was arrested and put in jail.
(43) Then what do you put in the blender?
(44) How much gin did you put in the jug.
(45) Preliminary spadework must be put in
(46) My teacher put in a good word for me.
(47) Preliminary spadework must be put in.
(48) Many obstacles were put in Tom's way.
(49) Tom wasn't put in jail for espionage.
(50) I wonder what Molly put in those tacos
(51) How much sugar do you put in your tea?
(52) I wonder what Molly put in those tacos.
(53) This was before John was put in prison.
(54) The dentist put in a temporary filling.
(55) I want you to put in a good word for me.
(56) I've been put in charge of this project.
(57) We’ve put in place some new capabilities
(58) We put in place mandatory work fair (ph)
(59) I put in place the things I wanted to do
(60) He was put in jail for writing the book.
(61) In another paragraph, he put in a comma.
(62) We’ve put in place some new capabilities.
(63) Tom has definitely been put in his place.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(64) Maybe you could put in a good word for me.
(65) He put in ten hours of overtime this week.
(66) The question has to be put in these terms.
(67) Let's put in a lot of time on that project.
(68) Who ate my cake that I'd put in the fridge?
(69) We want to put in a new granite countertop.
(70) The horse chafed at the bit put in its mouth.
(71) I put in some lemon juice and a little water.
(72) He'll surely get caught and be put in prison.
(73) When will this machine be put in motion again?
(74) I got a new battery put in my watch yesterday.
(75) I think I'll stay put in this town for a while.
(76) The wash will have to be put in the sun to dry.
(77) I wanted Tom put in jail even more than you did.
(78) Would you be kind enough to put in a word for me?
(79) Ill put in the capital and well share the winnings
(80) Wall Street didn't put in failed economic policies
(81) It was ordered that the classroom be put in order.
(82) I put in an hour of jogging before I go to school.
(83) Ill put in the capital and well share the winnings.
(84) We also put in place incentives for kids to do well
(85) That box is too big to put in the trunk of the car.
(86) The city was put in a difficult financial situation.
(87) This was Tom's third offense, so he was put in jail.
(88) I think we need to put in some armored brigades there
(89) I think we ought to put in our missile defense system
(90) The first card from the stock is put in the waste pile
(91) I put in a good word for my friend at today's meeting.
(92) How many hours did you put in at the office last week?
(93) The first card from the stock is put in the waste pile.
(94) Have you told Tom which boxes need to be put in the car?
(95) All writers should be put in a box and thrown in the sea.
(96) How many spoonfuls of sugar do you usually put in your tea?
(97) Tom adjusted the seat, put in the key, and then drove away.
(98) I can't just give up. I've put in way too much time on this.
(99) I can't let Tom be put in prison for something he didn't do.
(100) Those monies they put in beforehand were — it was wasted money
(101) Information is what you put in empty heads to keep them empty.
(102) I imagine that Tom will eventually be caught and put in prison.
(103) He was walking toward the town where he would be put in prison.
(104) The most recent one that was put in service was November of 1962
(105) But as you know, I want to throw that out and put in my 999 plan
(106) The women in this town will want flowers to put in their houses.
(107) That year he was put in jail by protesting against the government
(108) After eye surgery, George put in eye drops every fifteen minutes.
(109) That year he was put in jail by protesting against the government.
(110) You can call or put in American Bermudan or European exercise style
(111) You can call or put in American Bermudan or European exercise style.
(112) And so I put in place a significant savings incentive, tax reduction
(113) i just wish they hadn't put in the playground over on the other side.
(114) Farmer put in a lot of references to literature and fictional authors
(115) The authority can be put in the states by mere voting in the Congress
(116) Normal people can become very annoying if put in annoying situations.
(117) Farmer put in a lot of references to literature and fictional authors.
(118) This graduation certificate symbolizes the years of hard work I put in
(119) This graduation certificate symbolizes the years of hard work I put in.
(120) A committee was put in place to guarantee respect of the rules and fairplay
(121) They also didn't have regulation properly put in place for mortgage lenders
(122) A committee was put in place to guarantee respect of the rules and fairplay.
(123) Ask your governor, of the $8 billion of tax increases he had to put in place
(124) If I'm president, we'll put in an E-Verify system, which you have opposed --
(125) I believe we throw out the entire tax code and put in my nine nine nine plan
(126) She was put in charge of the project, despite having zero leadership skills.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(127) The Regia Aeronautica was put in a defensive role during the Sicilian Campaign
(128) The Regia Aeronautica was put in a defensive role during the Sicilian Campaign.
(129) 3 billion, and we cut regulation by one-third of what my predecessor put in place
(130) For the truffle, you thought you'd put in thin slices or just use the truffle oil?
(131) When there was an effort to put in place embryo farming and cloning, I vetoed that
(132) But let's be clear who put the fix in The fix was put in by the federal government
(133) Tom wants to buy an eight-track player to put in the car his grandmother gave him.
(134) Just hold on to your faith and always be willing to put in the hard work on your own.
(135) Don't you want to put in another disc? We've been listening to this one for two hours.
(136) And by the end of my term we had put in place over a two billion dollar rainy day fund
(137) The financial affairs of the university its receipts and expenditures were put in order
(138) But more importantly, once I've won, I will put in place a sweeping conservative agenda
(139) They finally awakened and put in a system where the younger workers could have a choice
(140) The bitter gourd, even if fried in butter and put in sugar, remains bitter nonetheless.
(141) The financial affairs of the university its receipts and expenditures were put in order.
(142) We talked over Jack's plan to put in air conditioning, but could not come to a decision.
(143) One thing I know, and that is that what President Obama put in place is not going to work
(144) Be very, very careful what you put in that head, because you will never, ever get it out.
(145) Repeal every regulation the Obama administration has put in place that's over $100 million
(146) And it's gonna take an outsider who can come in to put in the model of taxes and regulation
(147) What an odd thing a diary is: the things you omit are more important than those you put in.
(148) To put in place all the above energy policy, but you start on day one with repealing Obamacare
(149) We reduced taxes 19 times, put in place a rainy day fund of over $2 billion by the time I left
(150) Tom and Mary's baby had a severe bout of croup, and had to be put in a humidicrib in hospital.
(151) They put in a double fence with a road so that there was quick access by the enforcement people
(152) Whether you throw out the existing code and you put in our plan, you're still going to pay that
(153) And we're not going to authorize use of force if you're not put in a position where they can win
(154) Five so execute the rule of law, which is to stop the Boeing decision that the NLRB put in place
(155) I'd veto the items they put in place there, but they're entitled to make changes if they want to
(156) You have very prescriptive programs just like what President Obama is trying to put in place here
(157) It's a very good company! The president is a real go-getter and the workers all put in their best.
(158) Sometimes the things in our heads are far worse than anything they could put in books or on film!!
(159) So we've got all sorts of really corrupt incentives that were put in place, well meaning by the left
(160) And they didn't have capital requirements put in place for the different classes of assets banks had
(161) The jobs of those of us in public service are to put in place policies that allow the economy to grow
(162) This president — this president should have put in place crippling sanctions against Iran, he did not
(163) Massachusetts, by the way, had the highest insurance costs before the plan was put in place and after
(164) We put in some other benefits as well -- life insurance and other features that we decided to pay for
(165) We balanced the budget every year, put in place a rainy day fund of over $2 billion by the time I left
(166) If you asked me, if the ballot is put in front of anybody in this room, I think you heard what they said
(167) The same fines that you put in place in Massachusetts are fines that he puts in place in the federal level
(168) Too many people out there tell us what we can and cannot do but…they don’t know who we are, what’s put in us.
(169) We also got our state police to enforce illegal immigration laws, put in place English immersion in our schools
(170) He put in place two tax cuts, which did get the -- your country out of a recession and helped rebuild the country
(171) If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone, somewhere is making a penny.
(172) I think that it was necessary to make sure that we were able after 9/11 to put in place the security that we needed
(173) And finally, the plan we put in place in Massachusetts, it deals with the 8% of our people who didn't have insurance
(174) I believe that the policies he put in place had hurt America and helped create a permanent underclass in this country
(175) Simply put in a sample of your urine and the computer will diagnose your problem and tell you what you can do about it.
(176) Ninety-two percent of the people had their own insurance before the system was put in place and nothing changed for them
(177) When they gave her the piggy bank, the first thing Laura did was put in a couple of coins and shake it to hear it tinkle.
(178) And yet the large blocks of stone are fitted together so closely that you cannot put in the point of a knife between them.
(179) Life is going to give you just what you put in it. Put your whole heart in everything you do, and pray, then you can wait.
(180) Oh, I would like to get rid of the campaign finance laws that were put in place McCain-Feingold is a disaster, get rid of it
(181) Just sear it until its brown and caramalised then put in a casserole with carrots, celery, some seasoning and cover with stock
(182) When you think about what we put in place in the -- in the 1820s, and then we used it again in the 1960s with the Soviet Union
(183) If you did that in the private sector, you'd be put in jail, let alone after getting a subpoena from the United States Congress
(184) Thirdly, if you don't put in the effort and challenge difficult things, there is nothing in the world at which you will succeed.
(185) We worked very hard to balance our budget, did every year, put in place a rainy-day fund of $2 billion by the time I was finished
(186) We're going to put in place a strong e-verify system in the workplace, so you can't get a job without proving you are here legally
(187) The first thing I would do as president is repeal the regulations that are hampering our energy that the President has put in place
(188) We put in a catastrophic re-insurance plan that will help reduce those premiums for families by an average of about $2,500 per year
(189) He wanted to be a poet,' someone else put in while Maggie hugged Tim and patted his back. 'Said he'd only lacked the words to be one.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(190) Let's throw out the 10-million-word mess and put in our plan, which will liberate the American workers and liberate American businesses
(191) Well, it's different than what the governor put in his book just, what, six months, and what you said in your interviews following the book
(192) I put in a bill a year and a half ago to make that happen because it does affect communities, including my own on the South Side of Chicago
(193) If you are willing to work for it, you can obtain whatever you want. Just put in the hard work and watch everything begin to move your way.
(194) The 6,000 earmarks that were put in place under the Speaker's term, for instance, were oftentimes tagged on to other bills —[booing]I'm sorry
(195) ...what makes a story unique is not necessarily the information in the story but what the writer chooses to put in or leave out.(pg. 146-147)
(196) Number two, I said yes we should increase the debt ceiling in this last vote, but only if we have a cut, cap and balance provision put in place
(197) I put in my book a series of proposals on how to get it on sound financial footing so that our kids can count on it not just our current seniors
(198) And the second side of it is, we had that program put in place and the state did not bail out, those programs worked as they were supposed to work
(199) I don't know what else my band wants me to put in this bio, so I'm going to make a questionnaire for all those reading to fill out and send to us.
(200) Well, I-- this tax shouldn't-- cut shouldn't have been put in the first place, the payroll tax extension, because last December, I fought against this
(201) We also put in place a surplus of over $2 billion to help make sure that we'd have the kind of resources that would be needed if there were a rainy day
(202) What President Obama -- let me finish, please -- what President Obama has done is he put in, in the Obamacare bill, the Independent Payment Advisory Board
(203) But we can do is defund Planned Parenthood, and by the way, put in place an absolute permanent ban on any taxpayer dollars ever being used to fund abortions
(204) It's part of our large plan to reform the tax code, to cut taxes, to put in place an education system that gives people the skills and education that they need
(205) Well, I'll tell you what the people in the state of Texas don't want They don't want a health care plan like what Governor Romney put in place in Massachusetts
(206) Life is like a sandwich!Birth as one slice,and death as the other.What you put in-between the slices is up to you.Is your sandwich tasty or sour?Allan Rufus.org
(207) But -- but I can -- but I can tell you this, I don't want to do something that would put in jeopardy much of the -- the hard earned success which we've had there
(208) So, I think the leadership on the island has to show their willingness to get their house in order and put in place measures allow the economy there to grow again
(209) The system that we put in place in our state was something we worked out with the labor community, the health care community, business, and the citizens of the nation
(210) They recognized that I cut taxes 19 times, balanced the budget every one of the four years I was governor, put in place a $2 billion rainy day fund by the time I'd gone
(211) Arizona put in very tough laws on illegal immigration, and the result was illegal immigrants fled the state, and what's happened there — it was a very interesting article
(212) So I will have in my race more than $100 million put in—of my money, meaning I'm not taking all of this big money from all of these different corporations like she's doing
(213) I put in my book that I wrote a couple of years ago a plan for how we can do that and to make sure Social Security stable not just for the next 25 years, but for the next 75
(214) I refuse to be put in a cage that gleams golden for many, but bronze for me. I would much rather be a dove in the sky, flying out into the open, into the sky, into the beyond.
(215) ?I've put in so many enigmas and puzzles that it will keep the professors busy for centuries arguing over what I meant, and that is the only way of insuring one's immortality.
(216) To hire the 20,000 new border agents, to finish the fencing and walls, to put in place mandatory e-verify, to put in place an entry-exit tracking system to prevent visa overstays
(217) We'll put in place a biometric exit-entry system on visas, because 40 percent of illegal immigration comes not over the border illegally, but people coming on visas and overstaying
(218) And until we throw out the tax code, and put in something bold, get government out of the way by reducing the regulatory environment, we are going to still have our housing problem
(219) In every civilized society, there is an established institution put in place to design laws that make people live civilized and having rights and privileges as citizens of that nation.
(220) You know, the-- the-- the right course for America is to have a president who understands the economy and will make that his-- his focus and put in place a plan to get this economy going
(221) and that programs that we need to put in place should help transition people, not make them dependent, and we were able to get 70 votes in the United States Senate, including 17 Democrats
(222) But not only that, when you put those in place, because a tariff is a tax on you, the American people, but the response of that is that the countries we trade with put in their own tariffs
(223) And, yes, I do still support a no-fly zone because I think we need to put in safe havens for those poor Syrians who are fleeing both Assad and ISIS and have some place that they can be safe
(224) My proposal is the only one that solves the problem by throwing out the current tax code, which has been a mess for decades, and we need to put in something different that I proposed, 9-9-9
(225) As a party, we talk about deregulation, what we're really shorthanding is that we want to change old regulations that are crushing enterprise and put in place those that encourage enterprise
(226) And as a result of e-verify being put in place, the number of people in Arizona that are here illegally has dropped by some 14 percent, where the national average has only gone down 7 percent
(227) I'm happy to continue to participate in world efforts like the World Bank and the IMF, but I'm not happy to have the United States government put in place a TARP-like program to try and save U
(228) I must die. Must I then die lamenting? I must be put in chains. Must I then also lament? I must go into exile. Does any man then hinder me from going with smiles and cheerfulness and contentment?
(229) put in your hours!
(230) put in the thread.
(231) they're put in to.
(232) just put in the code.
(233) we then put in framing.
(234) put in a real fire pit.
(235) and put in this request.
(236) you put in the rec order.
(237) did you put in a request?
(238) how much should i put in?
(239) you two stay put in here.
(240) then what did you put in?
(241) what did you put in there?
(242) put in a message in there.
(243) new dolls are put in here.
(244) he put in his papers, frank.
(245) we put in some temporary fun.
(246) i put in the rice cakes ? hm.
(247) i've been put in sole charge.
(248) how many epis did you put in?
(249) they i was put in a dormitory
(250) did you put in anything weird?
(251) that were put in place in 1998
(252) about how much should i put in?جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(253) what'd you put in there anyway?
(254) we can put in all the meanings.
(255) and put in prison for 40 years.
(256) if they put in the wrong number
(257) put in our initials here and...
(258) she put in her transfer papers.
(259) They are fairly easy to put in.
(260) i had lots of titanium put in me
(261) we put in a human donor ligament
(262) director iriya was put in charge.
(263) put in the lion's stomach! wrong!
(264) to put in what's missing, that is.
(265) put in a piece of garlic too. yes.
(266) no, now and then i put in a mistake
(267) and then you put in some randomness
(268) had put in underground water pipes.
(269) please put in this area. yes there.
(270) that i've captured and put in jars.
(271) what do they put in this shit here?
(272) i was hoping you could put in a word
(273) i've been put in charge of the test.
(274) step two, put in some grooming time.
(275) put in a call to the vice president.
(276) to put in a rainwater catchment tank
(277) like he was... he was put in a boat.
(278) so i was put in charge of this place.
(279) the males have been put in little pots
(280) that the u.s. government put in place.
(281) what the hell did you put in my drink?
(282) all the effort you've put in until now
(283) i've put in for the new delhi station.
(284) and you were put in a mental hospital.
(285) he would always put in overtime here to
(286) this is a setup i put in a physics lab.
(287) what are we going to put in that blank?
(288) ms. sakuragi was put in charge of this.
(289) they had put in underground sewer pipes
(290) i also put in here the stress response.
(291) let's put in those few seconds of film.
(292) what is this shit you put in your hair?
(293) and he's watching to make sure we put in
(294) that sim card he put in the burner phone
(295) you know what is okay to put in hotdogs?
(296) when it comes to quality, we have put in
(297) you and your mom should be put in jail.'
(298) make sure you put in enough to kill them.
(299) it can't be put in a test tube or a body.
(300) i can put in the paperwork to pay for it.
(301) hey, but i'll put in a good word for you.
(302) his body was put in the water postmortem.
(303) unable quite to bring themselves to put in
(304) was. but... you rather put in an envelope.
(305) put in all your strength, and pull it out!
(306) depending on how much gel you put in there
(307) hmm? i might have put in too much vinegar.
(308) they can be put in a glove compartment, ok.
(309) bean sprout! what are we supposed to put in
(310) that i should never have been put in there.
(311) all in the mount is put in the joko chapter!
(312) looks like he didn't put in enough gasoline.
(313) do you have any idea what they put in water?
(314) of the drinking water that i put in my mouth
(315) or put in a park bench, or some green space.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(316) but we decided we should put in this feature
(317) and then with four screws, we put in a frame
(318) The battery was dead, so I put in a new one.
(319) just to put in any prime number in the power.
(320) i'll put in a request for csi at catalina ii.
(321) so if i put in climate change for all of 2006
(322) put in the tags that actually have the sensors
(323) tell ben that i'll put in a good word for him.
(324) that's what the government has to put in there
(325) however you have to put in most of this stuff.
(326) i want to put in place a plan for you, my sons.
(327) well it would lead you to put in porsche brakes
(328) i've put in the biggest memory chip i can find.
(329) put in a request to put him on the wanted list!
(330) human breast, put in threedimensional gooey gel
(331) miss solando was put in her room for lights out.
(332) the important thing is, we put in place a system
(333) is that most of us, when put in certain contexts
(334) i always stare at the illustrations they put in.
(335) we put that together. then we put in turn taking.
(336) please do not put in chacha! oh ... aban is over.
(337) misaki put in effort... no, a lot of effort here.
(338) Hey, can you put in an order for me at Starbucks?
(339) It's simple: What you put in, is what you get out.
(340) you put in your address, you get local complaints.
(341) what about this example ? the body is put in a car
(342) so you previously put in poison into your own cup.
(343) after you put in the rice, add in plenty of water.
(344) i was put in a dark room fed and told not to move.
(345) we've already gone ahead and put in secure satcom.
(346) Hey could you put in an order for 5 pizzas for me.
(347) you see, i'm a saudi woman who had been put in jail
(348) Just wished they'd put in a mic jack instead tho =)
(349) yabuki, since he was young was put in reform school.
(350) you put in your height and weight, it calculates bmi
(351) that we put in nine strategic pathways in the jungle
(352) the jars are put in catapults and flung at the enemy.
(353) the effort you put in now will determine your future.
(354) and put in the sky moving and the clouds whizzing by.
(355) the count put in a lot of effort to make those chains.
(356) and angel investors in america put in money into that.
(357) this really is a good essay. you put in a lot of work.
(358) and my friend has a friend that he put in this country.
(359) had to put in a lot of overtime to help. i never slept.
(360) no. no, i'm taking back every dime i put in his pocket.
(361) what did you think of the lyrics i put in your mailbox?
(362) you don't have to put in the veggie tempura, just soba!
(363) Fine, fine. Also, sorry, I need to put in another note.
(364) you should put in for a transfer. what, are you serious?
(365) take out all the carpeting and put in hardwood flooring.
(366) put in a little extra sugar. it's gonna be a long night.
(367) we got rid of the need to put in really fancy chemistries
(368) maybe i use the $10 million to put in an air conditioner.
(369) without having to put in the time and energy that you did
(370) what kind of crops she is going to put in her window farm
(371) do not stay put in the eastern tropical pacific seascape.
(372) it also put in place the national environmental policy act
(373) well, take care of me and i'll put in a good word for you.
(374) i'm a sound engineer. i put in people's systems, you know?
(375) two of us from the aquarium were put in charge of room two
(376) we sold off our vinci assets to put in with caspere and...
(377) we put in an eshunt that delivers them to his bloodstream.
(378) when push comes to shove i was going to put in yuji's mealجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(379) you can type in an url and put in a 404 and these will pop.
(380) i noticed you put in a transfer order for the lasser glass.
(381) they blindly eat whatever the hell you put in front of them.
(382) where people, just once in a week, they put in all the vats.
(383) I can't believe I'm having to put in a star rating for this.
(384) plans were immediately put in place to contain the situation.
(385) Do you have any special requests you would like me to put in.
(386) whatever you put in front of them, they'll take statistics on.
(387) Hey, I need you to call Papa Johns and put in an order for me.
(388) you got a signal from the transmitter that we put in her phone?
(389) again you have a chance to put in place a modern pension system
(390) harper put in a written request for transfer to campus housing.
(391) it's a scalable thing. and if we can get people to put in things
(392) plus, you're going to put in danger the life of other colleagues.
(393) maybe when this is all over, you could put in a good word for me.
(394) and they put in sewers and good water pipes, and stuff like that.
(395) don't go using my voice to put in unneeded sound effects, switch!
(396) our government is going to put in six new nuclear power stations.
(397) I need a pick me up. Can you put in for a Starbucks order for me?
(398) One second. Yup, I can put in a comment, so I'll put it in there.
(399) than the energy that they put in the center of the ping pong ball.
(400) i'm put in place to look after you. just like mara and kevin were.
(401) it's a serious thing that a newcomer is put in charge of a column!
(402) if the great pumpkin comes, i'll still put in a good word for you.
(403) where we're put in a new situation that we've never been in before
(404) we talked it over many times. i think i put in a lot of effort too.
(405) by the way, the bag that a cat gets put in is actually a paper bag.
(406) hey, doc, isn't there just a shock absorber you can put in my knee?
(407) she needs a talking to tomatoes like her must be put in their place
(408) so, tell me, son, want to put in a application to be my number two?
(409) Works fine... protects Tablet from scratches when you put in purse.
(410) Ok I put in your order at the Starbucks on kitsap way in bremerton.
(411) It has the right size and fits everything that I need to put in it.
(412) i'm on the board for accuretta systems, and i put in a call for you.
(413) he told me about the message he put in your head about your purpose.
(414) there are safeguards, proprietary safeguards that i'll put in place!
(415) he's the guy put in charge. he's the paul bremer or the jerry bremer
(416) per promoter tamaki's request, numerous locks have been put in place.
(417) let's put in a policy that anyone, no matter what their level or role
(418) The only drawback - I wish it were easier to put in upright position.
(419) well, i'll put in a call to the local press, try and keep a lid on it.
(420) that, i think, that paul richard buchanan nicely put in a recent essay
(421) it took a long time, but eventually i was... put in touch with people.
(422) you put in this new superduper technology, and now they get 83 percent.
(423) a fine. plus you'll have to deal with that guy you put in the hospital.
(424) So easy you can take it anywhere, set up, or put in on your windowsill.
(425) This is the best thing I have put in my pool since its very affordable.
(426) why, what did i do? you're teaching his daughter how to put in a tampon?
(427) you'll officially be put in charge of iseshima hotel in the near future.
(428) We bought this for our new RV to help us pull out and put in the camper.
(429) and came to the realization that he put in an article in science magazine
(430) when duke woke up from his heart surgery when he had his pacemaker put in
(431) he stole poison from the grand maester's chamber to put in joffrey's wine.
(432) good people had been put in a very bad situation for questionable results.
(433) and because 100 percent of what we put in the tool become the final product
(434) Can you put in a special request to say that it's my girlfriend's birthday?
(435) it asked you to put in the address where you grew up at the beginning of it.
(436) don't you dare think that there is anything that i would put in front of you!
(437) the flesh i just put in a pot with cayenne pepper, boil it and make a nice...
(438) If you put in both blankets, it can make the arms of your child look too long.
(439) to not put in effort and expect others to understand, that would be too selfish
(440) she'd been refusing to sell for months, but the day she died, she put in a call
(441) whatever stooge the president put in charge has no clue what division is about.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(442) Like what someone else posted, there's no way to see how much water you put in.
(443) you're saying danny latimer wants us to know he was put in a boat before he died?
(444) Your order has been put in and it should be ready for pickup in a couple minutes.
(445) that child regards the effort i put in to make up for my lack of talent as trivial.
(446) if someone hurt an animal or tried to be rich, they would be killed and put in jail.
(447) you put in the address, you saw a list of trelews, and just clicked on the first one?
(448) Unless your looking for an example of just how little truth they put in their movies.
(449) He always believed that people live up or down to the amount of trust you put in them.
(450) It was one of God's jokes that such a dumb mind had been put in such an eloquent body.
(451) it's the military chip they put in her head, it makes her loco, you better watch that.
(452) if you were to put in an application and i recommend that you do, you will get the job.
(453) He put in his old game, which he finished yesterday, went back to mine, then came back.
(454) I like the price but if you want to wash it....don't put in dryer, it will melt a little.
(455) How much faith you put in a prayer is more important than how much you pray without faith.
(456) told him if we were ever going to afford a honeymoon, we both had to put in more overtime.
(457) For starters you put in the shopping cart all the products you want to buy online today 2.
(458) I just put in all the information and an UberXl is on its way to pick you up in 8 minutes.
(459) OK, they want your name and phone number, should I put in your office, home or cell number?
(460) how many arrows do you think you'll have to put in him before he gives up walter's location?
(461) The immigration authority of Ireland has put in place strict immigration rules for visitors.
(462) what did you put in the sensors? everything is the same. i know, but your smashing the buttons.
(463) coroner just told me that christine's body was put in the water sometime early tuesday morning.
(464) I really like having something that can put in more destinations by just inserting one address.
(465) This could be because I have some other books that needs finishing and then put in back to read.
(466) and while sunset works on keeping the magic out of the games, i've been working on what to put in.
(467) and now you've put in front of me the one thing, the one thing that is gonna make this unbearable.
(468) The first time we put in dvd and watched a movie..that same day, April 22nd 2009 no movies worked.
(469) he put in his will that if i could find you and bring you to the hospital i should give this to you.
(470) the only way to prevent these abuses was to put in place a safety net that was built around an idea.
(471) he kidnapped jack, had him put in a secret prison outside of beijing and tortured him for over a year.
(472) oh, and whatever number you come up with, you can put 300 bucks on top for the dent you put in my car.
(473) I have put in an order, so your drink will be available for pickup shortly at the Starbucks on Solano.
(474) he says it's fantastic for curing hangovers, but i am very particular about what it is i put in my body.
(475) i have to, i'm afraid. i've been put in a dungeon by the evil prince george. i'm sorry if it bothers you.
(476) cheng kidnapped jack, had him put in a secret prison outside of beijing and tortured him for over a year.
(477) To put in the effort needed to create the life of your dreams, you first need to develop a burning desire.
(478) well, let's get through tomorrow night, and then we can tear it down, and put in an organic cutting garden.
(479) We put in an application that said for Europe and I got a message about it being not compatible with Europe.
(480) well,the head of the trilling school is on it,too, and i was wondering if you'd put in a word in for megan...
(481) The author was able to put in lots of detail and make sure he stuck fairly close and accurate with what happened.
(482) The item comes with lots that are great for kids to learn with and then be able to put in there own recipe books.
(483) A book this size usually comes with a nice outer box, or at least something that can be put in when you are done.
(484) They work OK with my Epson RX500 but in some cases, sometimes it will not recognize that the cartridge was put in.
(485) Very disappointing.But once we put in our original CD, everything worked great and we've been using it ever since.
(486) Just rinse it, then put in the microwave while you're still prepping the rest for dinner (takes about 10 min total)!
(487) but your daughter, she put in a call to fort kennilworth a couple of days ago asking about a man named david collins.
(488) You never know who you're talking to. Don't judge. Remember people who you encounter are put in your path for a reason.
(489) when he returned from seeing her, he was terribly upset and excited, that's when he had me to put in the calls for you.
(490) The instructions for cleaning aren't very good and there is no direction on how long you can put in each piece of meat.
(491) We were trying to put in as much money as we could on our credit card, just so it would be paid off in about six months.
(492) Okay, got that put in there for you, were you guys needing anything else from Donatos or just the large 2 topping pizza?
(493) it gets put in a file cabinet so i don't have to think about it or hear about it or be fucking reminded of i'll get to it.
(494) It's very well constructed, and I love that it folds down completely without making me struggle every time to put in away.
(495) that's just it. i was the youngest flack ever put in charge of its entire division... ...in the history of mandellkirschner.
(496) Me neither,” Shane put in. “Homie don’t play that.”“I wonder, sometimes, if your generation speaks English at all,” Amelie said.
(497) but it drew enough blood that some of it wound up in the grooves on the strike plates of those shells you put in silas's pocket.
(498) Running and chanting, the word change in the air like it's something you can grab and put in your mouth and sink your teeth into.
(499) The only drawback is if you don't follow the instruction manual, it's pretty tricky figuring out how much water to put in before use.
(500) God created you to be a great, special, and distinguished individual among others, for you to accomplish that which God has put in you
(501) What is the modern definition of "put in"?
(502) How to Use "put in" with Example Sentences.
(503) If you had to explain to someone who was learning English what "put in" is, what would you say?
(504) Maybe it seems like a simple question, but the meaning of the word "put in" can get slippery.
(505) The Best Definition of "put in" I’ve Heard So Far.
(506) "put in" - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage note.
(507) What is the best definition of "put in"?
(508) What is the definition of an "put in"?
(509) What Is "put in"? Detailed Definition and Meaning.
(510) Use "put in" in a sentence.
(511) The Word "put in" in Example Sentences.
(512) English Sentences with Audio Using the Word "put in".
(513) What is definition of "put in" by Merriam-Webster.
(514) "put in" in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...).
(515) How do you write a good sentence with "put in"?
(516) "put in" sentence examples.
(517) "put in": In a Sentence.
(518) Here are 100 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "put in".
(519) How do you explain "put in"?
(520) What can I say instead of "put in"?
(521) What is a synonym for "put in"?
(522) What is a antonym for "put in"?
(523) What do you mean by "put in"?
(524) What is another word for "put in"?
(525) What is the best definition of "put in"?
(526) What is "put in" definition and meaning?
(527) How to use "put in" in a sentence.
(528) The Word "put in" in Example Sentences.
(529) "put in" meaning in english, "put in" definitions.
(530) Primary meanings of "put in".
(531) Full definitions of "put in".
(532) Full meaning of "put in".
(533) The Word "put in" in Example Sentences.
(534) Best definition of "put in".
(535) Define "put in" in one sentence, define "put in" in one word.
(536) What is the meaning of "put in" in a sentence.
(537) The Word "put in" in Example Sentences.
(538) What is the origin and root of "put in".
بهجای حفظ کردن لغت put in ، جملات کوتاه با put in را حفظ کنید.
اگر واقعاً نمیتوانید از حفظ کردن دل بکنید، بهجای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی put in، جملات کوتاه مختلف با لغت put in را حفظ کنید. مثلاً بهجای اینکه لغت “university” را به معنی “دانشگاه” حفظ کنید، عبارت “I go to university” به معنی “من به دانشگاه میروم” را حفظ کنید. وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی put in، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه put in را حفظ میکنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که میتوانید به درستی از put in در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
جمله سازی با کلمه put in
ساختن جمله با put in به شما کمک میکند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی put in است. اما برای اینکه مغز شما بتواند لغت put in را در آینده به یاد بیاورد، بهترین راه استفاده از روش زیر است:
با لغت put in ده جمله بسازید و در هرکدام از جملات معنای متفاوتی از واژه ی put in که میخواهید یاد بگیرید را به کار ببرید. با ساختن جمله از لغات جدید به مغزتان کمک میکنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل میشود.
شاید مهم ترین مفهوم در زبان، جمله باشد. یادگیری ساختار جمله (sentence structure) در انگلیسی و هر زبان دیگری امری بسیار ضروری است. هر زبانی گرامر خاص خودش دارد و بر اساس آن ساختار جمله مشخص می شود. همین نکته در مورد زبان انگلیسی هم صدق می کند. در این زبان هم در هر نوع جمله ای قواعد دستوری خاصی حکم فرما است و هر یک از آن ها نقش مهمی در رساندن دقیق منظورمان دارند.
یک جمله گروهی از کلمات می باشد که در کنار یکدیگر قرار میگیرند و هر کدام از این کلمات اطلاعات خاصی را به ما می دهند. این کلمات اغلب با هم فرق دارند و هر کدام نقش خاص خودشان را در جمله دارند. از مهمترین اجزاء هر جمله می توان به فعل Verb، اسم Noun، صفت Adjective، قید Adverb، حرف ربطی conjunctions، حرف اضافه preposition، حرف تعریف و ... اشاره کرد.
ساختار جملات انگلیسی را می توان به 4 دسته تقسیم کرد.
جمله ساده با put in
یک جمله ساده با put in از یک بند اصلی که شامل فعل و فاعل است، تشکیل شده که اطلاعات کاملی در مورد یک اتفاق یا حالت را به ما می دهد. قاعده کلی ساختار این جملات به صورت زیر است:
فاعل + فعل قابل صرف
جمله مرکب با put in
برخلاف جملات ساده، در جملات مرکب با put in، دو بند داریم که با حرف ربط (Conjunction) یا ویرگول (comma) به هم متصل می شوند. نکته ای که باید در این جا به آن توجه شود این است که از آن جایی که دو بندی که در ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با put in به کار برده می شوند، مستقل هستند، حتی به صورت جداگانه هم معنا می دهند. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با put in بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + حرف ربط همپایه ساز + بند مستقل
جمله پیچیده با put in
ساختار جمله پیچیده (complex sentence structure) با put in همانطور که از نامش پیداست کمی با جمله مرکب با put in فرق دارد. در جملات پیچیده با put in، در کنار بند مستقل می توان از یک بند وابسته هم استفاده کرد. یک بند وابسته شامل حرف ربط وابسته ساز (Subordinating conjunction) یا ضمیر موصولی (relative pronoun) است. یادتان باشد این بند با این که فاعل و فعل دارد اما ممکن است معنای کاملی نداشته باشد. بنابراین یک بند وابسته برای این که مفهوم کاملی داشته باشد، به یک بند مستقل نیاز دارد. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات پیچیده انگلیسی با put in بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند مستقل وابسته
جمله پیچیده – مرکب با put in
ساختار پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با put in همانطور که از نامش می توان حدس زد، ترکیبی است از جملات پیچیده و مرکب با لغت put in. یعنی از دو بند مستقل و یک بند وابسته تشکیل می شود. این بندها با حرف ربط همپایه ساز به هم متصل می شوند. ساختار جملات پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با put in بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند وابسته + حرف ربط + بند مستقل
– همواره سعی کنید در مکالمه و یا ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی، از ساختار و کلماتی استفاده نمائید که خود افراد انگلیسی زبان (نیتیو) آن ساختار و کلمات را بکار می برند.
طبیعی است که برای این هدف لازم است شخص ترجمه کننده آنقدر متن انگلیسی خوانده باشد و نسبت به کالوکیشن ها و همایندهای زبان انگلیسی آشنا باشد تا بتواند به مانند انگلیسی زبان های نیتیو، مفهوم را منتقل کند.
مجدداً تاکید میکنیم که صرفاً با ابتکار و خلاقیت های شخصی، بدون تسلط به کالوکیشن های زبان انگلیسی به هیچ وجه این امر میسر نخواهد بود.
در این قسمت مهمترین سوالاتی که در خصوص جمله سازی با put in و کاربرد کلمه put in در جملات انگلیسی پرسیده می شود آورده شده است. امیدواریم با مطالعه این پاسخ ها به جواب مورد نظرتان دست پیدا کنید.
در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات put in را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه put in و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای put in، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه put in نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از put in در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه put in به کمک همین جملات با put in و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت put in می باشد.
وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی put in، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه put in را حفظ میکنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که میتوانید به درستی از put in در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
ساختن جمله با put in به شما کمک میکند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی put in است. با ساختن جمله برای لغت put in به مغزتان کمک میکنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل میشود.
در صورتیکه این مطلب برای شما مفید بود، به ما امتیاز بدهید.
© کپی رایت 2017 - 2022 , کلیه حقوق محفوظ است | طراحی شده توسط حسام عالمیان