در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات exist را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه exist و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای exist، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه exist نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از exist در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه exist به کمک همین جملات با exist و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت exist می باشد.
در قسمت ذیل 538 جمله با exist برای شما آورده شده است. ضمناً شما می توانید با کلیک بر روی علامت بلندگو در کنار هر جمله، تلفظ جمله با exist را نیز گوش دهید.
(1) Do I exist?
(2) Do we exist?
(3) Ghosts exist.
(4) Do you exist?
(5) Does he exist?
(6) Does it exist?
(7) Do they exist?
(8) Does she exist?
(9) Does God exist?
(10) Does love exist?
(11) It doesn't exist.
(12) He doesn't exist.
(13) She doesn't exist.
(14) God doesn't exist.
(15) Luck doesn't exist.
(16) Love doesn't exist.
(17) Ghosts don't exist.
(18) God does not exist.
(19) Rambo doesn't exist.
(20) Ghosts do not exist.
(21) Ghosts really exist?
(22) I don't exist to you.
(23) Molise doesn't exist.
(24) Does free will exist?
(25) Can an illusion exist?
(26) This house will exist.
(27) Does that still exist?
(28) Do ghosts really exist?
(29) You doubt, so you exist.
(30) True love doesn't exist!
(31) True love does not exist!
(32) Perfection doesn't exist.
(33) Tom doesn't know I exist.
(34) I think that ghosts exist.
(35) Why does this slice exist?
(36) Don't forget that I exist.
(37) The nation ceased to exist.
(38) I think love doesn't exist.
(39) Several types of bows exist
(40) The technology didn't exist
(41) Perfect people don't exist.
(42) Eternal love doesn't exist.
(43) It doesn't exist in nature.
(44) Several types of bows exist.
(45) Do you believe ghosts exist?
(46) This sentence doesn't exist.
(47) I think love does not exist.
(48) They don't exist any longer.
(49) We can't exist without water.
(50) Only a few nearby farms exist
(51) Different hash variants exist
(52) We cannot exist without food.
(53) Does objective history exist?
(54) I hope suffering don't exist.
(55) Do seedless watermelons exist?
(56) Only a few nearby farms exist.
(57) Different hash variants exist.
(58) Multiple interpretations exist
(59) Now, you know they don't exist
(60) Men can not exist without air.
(61) We cannot exist without water.
(62) Nobody can exist without food.
(63) Tom doesn't even know I exist.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(64) You can't exist without water.
(65) Absolute truth does not exist.
(66) I improvise therefore I exist!
(67) If it doesn't exist, create it.
(68) Without water, we cannot exist.
(69) Multiple interpretations exist.
(70) Two English dubs of Birth exist
(71) Tom believes that ghosts exist.
(72) Life cannot exist without water.
(73) Two English dubs of Birth exist.
(74) There exist supernatural beings.
(75) Faouzi doesn't even know I exist.
(76) Private accounts do exist however
(77) Hmm ... God may or may not exist.
(78) I don't believe that ghosts exist.
(79) I don't believe such things exist.
(80) Private accounts do exist however.
(81) Viruses will exist as long as man.
(82) This word doesn't exist in French.
(83) Serious girls don't exist anymore.
(84) Fairies exist only in fairy tales.
(85) He doesn't even know that I exist.
(86) I'm betting it doesn't even exist.
(87) Vaccines exist but are not reliable
(88) No animal can exist without plants.
(89) She doesn't even know that I exist.
(90) Vaccines exist but are not reliable.
(91) Many Persian words exist in Turkish.
(92) What would I do if tea didn't exist?
(93) Some things with me would not exist.
(94) It's difficult to prove ghosts exist.
(95) The Easter Bunny doesn’t really exist
(96) The Easter Bunny doesn’t really exist.
(97) Not everything gets a chance to exist.
(98) Does the average Italian really exist?
(99) Answers to your questions don't exist.
(100) Tom doesn't believe that ghosts exist.
(101) Language cannot exist outside society.
(102) Language cannot exist without thought.
(103) Nothing would exist without a creator.
(104) – also exist for many operating systems
(105) I'm not convinced ghosts actually exist.
(106) – also exist for many operating systems.
(107) That sentence doesn't exist in any song.
(108) The only thing is, unicorns don't exist.
(109) Everything is perfect because you exist.
(110) The letters q, w and x exist in English.
(111) No plans exist for implementing this idea
(112) A forgery of this stamp is known to exist
(113) Its a good thing time travel doesnt exist
(114) That sentence does not exist in any song.
(115) It's difficult to prove that ghosts exist.
(116) No plans exist for implementing this idea.
(117) A forgery of this stamp is known to exist.
(118) Its a good thing time travel doesnt exist.
(119) We both agree Israel has no right to exist
(120) Hydrogen does not exist as such in nature.
(121) The sentence you're reading doesn't exist.
(122) Does love exist or is it only an illusion?
(123) Animals cannot exist without air and water.
(124) This organization cannot exist without you.
(125) Many of the old buildings still exist today
(126) It's like the rest of America doesn't existجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(127) The hunter cannot exist without the hunted.
(128) It is difficult to prove that ghosts exist.
(129) Note that the maximum doesn't always exist.
(130) Heaven and Hell only exist in men's hearts.
(131) If you're not on Facebook, you don't exist!
(132) Heaven and hell exist in the hearts of man.
(133) God's only excuse is that he does not exist
(134) A seed of knowledge exist in any situation.
(135) Many of the old buildings still exist today.
(136) The word Innova does not exist in dictionary
(137) Similar utilities exist for Unixlike systems
(138) Matter can exist as a solid, liquid, or gas.
(139) My friend doesn't believe that ghosts exist.
(140) I think I exist, therefore I exist. I think.
(141) I'm not convinced that ghosts actually exist.
(142) The word Innova does not exist in dictionary.
(143) Similar utilities exist for Unixlike systems.
(144) Many different types of bushing designs exist
(145) Many preliminary versions of Chiquitita exist
(146) Fourthly, my first three points do not exist.
(147) The future doesn't exist: it is what we make.
(148) If you didn't exist, then I would invent you.
(149) I love him, but he doesn't even know I exist.
(150) Many different types of bushing designs exist.
(151) Many preliminary versions of Chiquitita exist.
(152) If God did not exist, we'd have to invent him.
(153) Heaven and hell exist only in the human heart.
(154) The Holy Roman Empire ceased to exist in 1806.
(155) That doesn't exist except in your imagination.
(156) Various arguments exist for which kind was used
(157) This sentence doesn't exist yet on tatoeba.org.
(158) Ghosts don't exist, get that through your head.
(159) Afterlife exist in the unidentified substances.
(160) I was searching for something that didn't exist.
(161) As far as I know, such a function doesn't exist.
(162) Various arguments exist for which kind was used.
(163) The opposite is true when high inventories exist
(164) And we've refused to enforce the laws that exist
(165) It is believed that ghosts exist in this forest.
(166) The letter ß does not exist on a Swiss keyboard.
(167) Do other planets exist, on which life can exist?
(168) Just knowing you exist changed the world for me.
(169) All men are Prophets or else God does not exist.
(170) Knowledge doesn't exist in matters of the heart.
(171) The opposite is true when high inventories exist.
(172) Several hagiographical accounts of her life exist
(173) Poland ceased to exist as a nation for 120 years.
(174) At that time, Google Translator didn't exist yet.
(175) Several hagiographical accounts of her life exist.
(176) Various kinship groups exist side by side in Pasni
(177) Poetry will die when love and pain cease to exist.
(178) A hypochondriac imagines maladies where none exist.
(179) Various kinship groups exist side by side in Pasni.
(180) Today only few of the old wooden houses still exist
(181) If you didn't exist, you would have to be invented.
(182) Today only few of the old wooden houses still exist.
(183) Two stories exist about the meaning of the town name
(184) Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored
(185) No nation can exist completely isolated from others.
(186) Are there any other planets on which life can exist?
(187) If they were Canadians, this problem wouldn't exist.
(188) Two stories exist about the meaning of the town name.
(189) Facts do not cease to exist because they are ignored.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(190) Equations exist for calculating the thrust of a motor
(191) Musical clouds exist on the meso or formal time scale
(192) How can you translate a sentence which doesn't exist?
(193) Everything I thought I loved about you doesn't exist.
(194) How do I know that you exist?That's just it. I don't!
(195) Equations exist for calculating the thrust of a motor.
(196) Musical clouds exist on the meso or formal time scale.
(197) Other penalties for childsupport nonpayment also exist
(198) The young boys are looking for apples that do nt exist
(199) The society effectively ceased to exist from that date
(200) Two viable reaction mechanisms exist for this reaction
(201) Can life exist without sin? asked the old philosopher.
(202) Fear and greatness cannot exist within the same space.
(203) Other penalties for childsupport nonpayment also exist.
(204) The young boys are looking for apples that do nt exist.
(205) The society effectively ceased to exist from that date.
(206) Two viable reaction mechanisms exist for this reaction.
(207) Scanners with automatic document feeders actually exist
(208) Most of the discoveries of humanity exist in cyberspace
(209) The only thing that I know for certain is that I exist.
(210) Industry as we know it today didn't exist in those days.
(211) Scanners with automatic document feeders actually exist.
(212) Most of the discoveries of humanity exist in cyberspace.
(213) This is part of a counterculture that continues to exist
(214) The individual does not exist for the good of the State.
(215) Israel's right to exist should not be up for discussion.
(216) There exist several stars which are larger than our Sun.
(217) This is part of a counterculture that continues to exist.
(218) Many varieties of patbingsu exist in contemporary culture
(219) I hate you, God. I hate you as though you actually exist.
(220) You will exist but you will never know what it is to live.
(221) Many varieties of patbingsu exist in contemporary culture.
(222) If God did not exist, it would be necessary to invent him.
(223) Individuals do not exist for the development of the State.
(224) When Facebook didn't exist, what was I doing to talk crap?
(225) Define the word exist, and you'll know whether God exists.
(226) The meaning is the delegitimation of Israels right to exist
(227) There are people who don't know yet that transgender exist.
(228) The meaning is the delegitimation of Israels right to exist.
(229) A few cruets dating from the Medieval ages still exist today
(230) The Outside is a spacetime plane where aiúas initially exist
(231) If it were not for air and water, nothing alive would exist.
(232) Nothing can't exist because if it did it would be something.
(233) A few cruets dating from the Medieval ages still exist today.
(234) The Outside is a spacetime plane where aiúas initially exist.
(235) Sections of the Bay Trail exist in all nine Bay Area counties
(236) Art gives the chaos of the world an order that doesn't exist.
(237) I had no idea that such individuals exist outside of stories.
(238) The more powerful the class, the more it claims not to exist.
(239) God never cease to exist because His invisibility is doubted.
(240) Sections of the Bay Trail exist in all nine Bay Area counties.
(241) The castle ruins still exist today and were recently renovated
(242) Lojban is alive only because problems in it continue to exist.
(243) The castle ruins still exist today and were recently renovated.
(244) Few still exist under the same name as legitimate police forces
(245) Those cells exist in both the northern and southern hemispheres
(246) Any pretensions to rank or caste do not exist within its temple
(247) No inequality should be allowed to exist between men and women.
(248) As happiness doesn't exist, we must try to be happy without it!
(249) Few still exist under the same name as legitimate police forces.
(250) Those cells exist in both the northern and southern hemispheres.
(251) Any pretensions to rank or caste do not exist within its temple.
(252) Out of a total of nine episodes that were made seven still existجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(253) Other versions of the text exist in Sanskrit Tibetan and Chinese
(254) As happiness doesn't exist, we shall try to be happy without it!
(255) I am. I exist. I embrace my inner quiet and let it replenish me.
(256) People are afraid of what exist in the dark and thats only truth
(257) doubt and faith do not exist in the same person at the same time
(258) Out of a total of nine episodes that were made seven still exist.
(259) Other versions of the text exist in Sanskrit Tibetan and Chinese.
(260) Townships can exist nominally in rump form but have no government
(261) We must have a pie. Stress cannot exist in the presence of a pie.
(262) Townships can exist nominally in rump form but have no government.
(263) In the Latin Church parallel ideas of asceticism and worship exist
(264) Many shops exist in Heeley and many remain open and are successful
(265) Two stories exist regarding the date of creation of the Elche play
(266) He decided that if God didn't exist then everything was permitted.
(267) What do you call a word that doesn't exist but that everyone uses?
(268) It's enough for me to be sure that you and I exist at this moment.
(269) Men do not exist in this world to become rich, but to become happy.
(270) In the Latin Church parallel ideas of asceticism and worship exist.
(271) Many shops exist in Heeley and many remain open and are successful.
(272) Two stories exist regarding the date of creation of the Elche play.
(273) If the world was to stop spinning today we would all cease to exist
(274) He asserted that the square root of a negative number did not exist
(275) If the world was to stop spinning today we would all cease to exist.
(276) He asserted that the square root of a negative number did not exist.
(277) Two notable Chinatowns exist in Buenos Aires Argentina and Lima Peru
(278) Whats the good of arguing about something that probably doesnt exist
(279) No atheist worth his salt will try to prove that God does not exist.
(280) If clouds did not exist, then we would have no enjoyment of the sun.
(281) At fifteen, neither beauty nor talent exist: a woman is all promise.
(282) Two notable Chinatowns exist in Buenos Aires Argentina and Lima Peru.
(283) Whats the good of arguing about something that probably doesnt exist.
(284) They allow the users to simply exist in the virtual world they create
(285) However it is now known that strong deviations from Herings law exist
(286) When you die do you become closer to God because you no longer exist?
(287) As happiness doesn't exist, we have to strive to be happy without it.
(288) All beings exist and nothing elseAnd that’s why they’re called beings
(289) They allow the users to simply exist in the virtual world they create.
(290) However it is now known that strong deviations from Herings law exist.
(291) At the same time Kushiro Province continued to exist for some purposes
(292) Well [Pause] The divided Congress will exist for a long time to come
(293) I think it is good that books still exist, but they do make me sleepy.
(294) I'm just a twenty-something in search of something that doesn't exist.
(295) Even if God didn't exist, it would be again nice to have been created.
(296) You are afraid to die, and you’re afraid to live. What a way to exist.
(297) I would rather believe God doesn't exist than believe he doesn't care.
(298) I feel like a kid who suddenly realizes that Santa Claus doesn't exist.
(299) At the same time Kushiro Province continued to exist for some purposes.
(300) The elements may also exist in other markup languages such as MediaWiki
(301) As a formal electoral constituency the General Electors ceased to exist
(302) A profitable trade is only possible if there exist market imperfections
(303) Miracles do exist, but we just don't notice them in the flow of events.
(304) In detail, I'm considering the meaning of the command "exist somewhat".
(305) Money could not be converted into capital if wage labour did not exist.
(306) The elements may also exist in other markup languages such as MediaWiki.
(307) As a formal electoral constituency the General Electors ceased to exist.
(308) A profitable trade is only possible if there exist market imperfections.
(309) After winning Ellie back he happily proclaims Thank God the French exist
(310) We are not interested in the possibilities of defeat; they do not exist.
(311) Fellow countryman, I must confess you that countries don't really exist.
(312) The prejudices against Québec exist due to its linguistic intransigence.
(313) Since happiness doesn't exist, we have to strive to be happy without it.
(314) If it were not for the sun, no living creatures could exist on the earth.
(315) After winning Ellie back he happily proclaims Thank God the French exist.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(316) Absolute privacy on Facebook is an illusion. It doesn't exist in reality.
(317) Our football team has gone undefeated for years because it doesn't exist.
(318) To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all.
(319) Love and ego can never exist together, just as the Sun and shadow cannot.
(320) You do not exist to serve the illusion. The illusion exists to serve you.
(321) If the word doesn't exist, invent it; but first be sure it doesn't exist.
(322) Success, after all, loves a witness, but failure can't exist without one.
(323) In contrast irrealis moods refer to situations that are not known to exist
(324) It's very interesting that in Chinese the concept of tense does not exist.
(325) How can I translate words that don't exist in any language besides my own?
(326) Unconditional conditions are sometimes conditioned to conditionally exist.
(327) In contrast irrealis moods refer to situations that are not known to exist.
(328) Many references to the old terms exist in publications predating the change
(329) Software frameworks exist to let developers focus on writing business logic
(330) ... true evil needs no reason to exist, it simply is and feeds upon itself.
(331) Many references to the old terms exist in publications predating the change.
(332) Software frameworks exist to let developers focus on writing business logic.
(333) Several variations of the Indian label exist differing only in minor details
(334) I would like to emphasize the Confucian values that exist within this group.
(335) It is reasonable to think that there exist other anomalies in this category.
(336) If God doesn't exist in our world, then I will create God with my own hands.
(337) The human heart is a strange vessel. Love and hatred can exist side by side.
(338) Several variations of the Indian label exist differing only in minor details.
(339) That is beyond comprehension and policies that should not be allowed to exist
(340) Perfect guys don't exist, but there's always one guy that is perfect for you.
(341) I fix the cramped, lined pageswith my curious stare. How do youcome to exist?
(342) A few exceptions exist where the dies are used despite producing obvious flaws
(343) Several hydrated and basic forms of magnesium carbonate also exist as minerals
(344) A few exceptions exist where the dies are used despite producing obvious flaws.
(345) Several hydrated and basic forms of magnesium carbonate also exist as minerals.
(346) Unlike a stream function a velocity potential can exist in threedimensional flow
(347) Unlike a stream function a velocity potential can exist in threedimensional flow.
(348) Given that the basis sets are neighbors there would exist a boundary between them
(349) Things like grammars that can be called absolutely correct do not exist anywhere.
(350) You know it yourself: a man without any documents is strictly forbidden to exist.
(351) A moment or an eternity—did it matter? Life, undefeated, existed and could exist.
(352) Given that the basis sets are neighbors there would exist a boundary between them.
(353) Several branch departments also exist they deal with particular fields of industry
(354) I would argue that much better global and local contrast enhancement methods exist
(355) Wisdom is necessary to understand wisdom: music does not exist to a deaf audience.
(356) The great object of life is sensation- to feel that we exist, even though in pain.
(357) Several branch departments also exist they deal with particular fields of industry.
(358) I would argue that much better global and local contrast enhancement methods exist.
(359) Where is Beach 10? It doesn’t exist; in German "beachten" means "to pay attention".
(360) You don’t exist in the past or in the future. You only exist in the present moment.
(361) This allows for a lower priced product though expensive premium varieties also exist
(362) This allows for a lower priced product though expensive premium varieties also exist.
(363) Deposits of even older glacial sediment exist on every continent except South America
(364) In addition any well known interpretations or commentaries that exist are a necessity
(365) Being an amphibian Starfish can exist freely in both dryland and aquatic environments
(366) Loanwords of Arabic Persian and Kurdish origin exist in the language as with Assyrian
(367) [bell rings]So maybe in 30 years the conditions will exist, but they do not exist now
(368) A naïve fox does not exist. Likewise, there is no such thing as a man without faults.
(369) Spirituality exist in testing and experiencing the depth of inner peace consistently.
(370) Deposits of even older glacial sediment exist on every continent except South America.
(371) In addition any well known interpretations or commentaries that exist are a necessity.
(372) Being an amphibian Starfish can exist freely in both dryland and aquatic environments.
(373) Loanwords of Arabic Persian and Kurdish origin exist in the language as with Assyrian.
(374) When people assumed that nothing stranger than Volapük could exist, Esperanto emerged.
(375) The chakras are constantly spinning. If they weren't, the physical body couldn't exist.
(376) Many websites exist on the Internet offering these codes often known informally as hacks
(377) Science has nothing to do with any dogma. Science ceases to exist when there is a dogma.
(378) Many websites exist on the Internet offering these codes often known informally as hacks.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(379) There is your truth and there is my truth. As for the universal truth, it does not exist.
(380) A place where something so terrible had happened shouldn't continue to exist in the world
(381) It's the truth, even if it didn't happen......if they don't exist, how can a man see them?
(382) There is only one good definition of God: the freedom that allows other freedoms to exist.
(383) Other causes of velocity distributions may exist though for example due to turbulent motion
(384) Join with legitimate rebel forces which exist in Syria and begin to arm them and train them
(385) Laughter is a human instinct, and when it comes to instinct, cultural barriers don't exist.
(386) If the gods exist, then it does not matter whether or not this is something that one knows.
(387) Other causes of velocity distributions may exist though for example due to turbulent motion.
(388) There exist some very good online databases with research functions for medieval manuscripts
(389) A number of smaller shunting locomotives and people carriers for departmental use also exist
(390) i wanted to destroy you.you are mine to ruin.something so beautifulshould only exist for me.
(391) There exist some very good online databases with research functions for medieval manuscripts.
(392) A number of smaller shunting locomotives and people carriers for departmental use also exist.
(393) A truth should exist,it should not be usedlike this. If I love youis that a fact or a weapon?
(394) These mythical Arab armies that my friends talk about that are going to protect us don't exist
(395) The user you to want to send this message to does not exist. Please try with another username.
(396) It hurts to breathe. It hurts to live. I hate her, yet I do not think I can exist without her.
(397) It takes a well-spent lifetime, and perhaps more, to crystalize in us that for which we exist.
(398) That God does not exist, I cannot deny, That my whole being cries out for God I cannot forget.
(399) This statement is modified if there exist additional dimensions of space at intermediate scales
(400) A true friend is a gift from God. Since God doesn't exist, guess what? Neither do true friends.
(401) Problems don't exist because people are religious people are religious because problems exist.
(402) This statement is modified if there exist additional dimensions of space at intermediate scales.
(403) To exist is to change, to change is to mature, to mature is to go on creating oneself endlessly.
(404) I want to see working people and young people come into the party in a way that doesn't exist now
(405) First of all, to make it clear that it will accept the right of Israel to exist as a Jewish state
(406) It doesn’t matter what’s wrong with him. We’re not going to act like he doesn’t exist. Not anymore.
(407) The verb "to downdate" does not exist in the English lexicon, but let's go ahead and coin it anyway.
(408) Don't part with your illusions. When they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live.
(409) I met your mother through Facebook. So, if Facebook didn't exist, neither would you, my little angel.
(410) I was wasting my time, praying for love.For a love that never comes, from someone who does not exist.
(411) Isolated populations exist in Alabama Southern Ontario and small sections of the Appalachian Mountains
(412) Indeed counterexamples exist satisfying the canonical commutation relations but not the Weyl relations
(413) A corner is important. It provides privacy and an anchor and lets you exist independently of the room.
(414) S'il n'existait pas Dieu il faudrait l'inventer." (If God did not exist he would have to be invented.)
(415) Until we begin to live for people and stop living for self, we have not started living, we just exist.
(416) Isolated populations exist in Alabama Southern Ontario and small sections of the Appalachian Mountains.
(417) Indeed counterexamples exist satisfying the canonical commutation relations but not the Weyl relations.
(418) There is no relation between characters appearing, organisations and places to those that really exist.
(419) The problems that exist in the world today cannot be solved by the level of thinking that created them.
(420) It is even becoming accepted even in exam-English that that called "simple future tense" does not exist.
(421) Two possibilities exist: either we are alone in the Universe or we are not. Both are equally terrifying.
(422) They start off with a gap, and achievement gap that exist before they even walk into school -- minorities
(423) If the government doesn't subsidise the car industry, it will struggle badly and may even cease to exist.
(424) So, giving veterans more choices, creating centers of excellence, focusing on the true problems that exist
(425) We are one, after all, you and I, together we suffer, together exist and forever will recreate each other.
(426) Why do humans exist? A major part of the answer: because Pikaia Gracilens survived the Burgess decimation.
(427) I think the devil doesn't exist, but man has created him, he has created him in his own image and likeness.
(428) Saying spirituality cannot exist without religion is like saying hamburgers cannot exist without McDonald's.
(429) But I think there are other things we can do to create some equality that doesn't exist in this country today
(430) I don't believe that aliens exist,but I do believe that any new facts can strengthen foundation of my belief.
(431) Based on my observation of the movement of particle D, I modify the system so that three possible exits exist.
(432) Several film festival submission portal websites exist to streamline filmmakers entries into multiple festivals
(433) How can we ask for humans to respect nature, the planet and the animals if respect between them does not exist?
(434) Several film festival submission portal websites exist to streamline filmmakers entries into multiple festivals.
(435) I love new clothes. If everyone could just wear new clothes everyday, I reckon depression wouldn’t exist anymore.
(436) People cling on to life more than anything - a funny idea, given all the beautiful things that exist in the world.
(437) Stories exist to entertain and inspire us. They’re merely veils of hope for when we see the ugliness of the world.
(438) You start off by saying that you don't allow an inch of space to exist between you and your friends and your allies
(439) To have opinions is to sell out to yourself. To have no opinion is to exist. To have every opinion is to be a poet.
(440) A problem-free life does not exist. If your life has no problems, you are not truly alive, and that’s a Big problem!
(441) Reality is mainly based on knowledge, what you do not know doesn't exist to you. Above all get knowledge and wisdom.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(442) Death does not concern us, because as long as we exist, death is not here. And when it does come, we no longer exist.
(443) Don’t Live Life as if you are meant to exist, many people do so. Instead, choose to Live as if Life is a Celebration.
(444) God is the supreme uncreated light of which Wisdom is born, but there was never a time when God's Wisdom did not exist.
(445) All who have ever written on government are unanimous, that among a people generally corrupt, liberty cannot long exist.
(446) Evil does not exist; once you have crossed the threshold, all is good. Once in another world, you must hold your tongue.
(447) There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility for changing them
(448) Dreams are hopeful because they exist as pure possibility. Unlike memories, which are fossils, long dead and buried deep.
(449) Live in the present, remember the past, and fear not the future, for it doesn't exist and never shall. There is only now.
(450) I have found that when you GENUINELY love what you do, time isn’t a factor. As a matter of fact, time doesn’t even exist.
(451) Large-scale surface currents are already known to exist, and major currents below the ocean surface, too, are being found.
(452) I don't remember who said this, but there really are places in the heart you don't even know exist until you love a child.
(453) For you are you, and I am I, and once we were we… but as long as I exist and so do you – know that I will always love you.
(454) The day when Europe ceases to speak its many languages is the day that Europe – as an idea, as a project – ceases to exist.
(455) Well he probably doesn't exist but at least we would be up a mountain looking for him instead of having this stupid argument.
(456) We know from daily life that we exist for other people first of all, for whose smiles and well-being our own happiness depends.
(457) Science tells me God must exist.My mind tells me I'll never understand God.My heart tells me I'm not meant to. [Vittoria Vetra]
(458) Good will never be enough as long as great exist. Don't look to do better than anyone else aim to do better than your old self.
(459) With the help of loanwords and Esperanto word elements you can create many new words which may not exist in the source language.
(460) Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
(461) Love makes you do,the best of things.Love makes you do, the worst of things,It's a feeling extreme,that doesn't exist in between.
(462) As yardsticks to measure the effectiveness of information retrieval there exist those called 'recall ratio' and 'precision ratio'.
(463) Nu pot fi eu insumi decat daca ma inalt pana la furie sau cobor pana la descurajare: la nivelul meu obisnuit, ignor faptul ca exist.
(464) Making public colleges and universities tuition free, that exists in countries all over the world, used to exist in the United States
(465) And so the result is, the big banks get bigger, the small banks struggle to lend or even exist, and the result is what you have today
(466) Columbus's Law of Discovery states: If you discovered something BEFORE Christopher Columbus, then what you discovered does not exist.
(467) We're missing the big picture, and I have a record of trying to go at the problems that actually exist, and I will continue to do that
(468) The human soul has still greater need of the ideal than of the real. It is by the real that we exist, it is by the ideal that we live.
(469) It's not enough merely to exist. Every man has to seek in his own way to make his own self more noble and to relize his own true worth.
(470) Happiness is spiritual, born of truth and love. It is unselfish; therefore it cannot exist alone, but requires all mankind to share it.
(471) Smartass Disciple: What were said for things before the time exist?Master of Stupidity: No words to be said by no man at no time at all.
(472) I want a religion that respects the differences that exist between people and that states that each individual has their own personality.
(473) How could a person have and do all these stupid things--clip coupons and double lock the front door--and then one day just cease to exist?
(474) Petronius says that ‘Mundus vult decipi - The world wants to be deceived.’ That is very true, otherwise there wouldn’t exist any religion!
(475) The argument goes something like this: "I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing.
(476) Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is always a well-known solution to every human problem—neat, plausible, and wrong.
(477) Art does not exist only to entertain -- but also to challenge one to think, to provoke, even to disturb, in a constant search for the truth.
(478) But the point is still, I think, that there are some problems that exist in each of our backgrounds that make it harder for us to get elected
(479) All is as if the world did cease to exist. The city's monuments go unseen, its past unheard, and its culture slowly fading in the dismal sea.
(480) But what does help us is stop tinkering around the edges and fix the actual problems that exist that are creating the problem in the first place
(481) Why can't I just have a normal boyfriend? Why? Just a regular boyfriend who doesn't go nuts on me! "Everybody wants that, dear. It doesn't exist."
(482) Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.
(483) It does not matter how many times you fall, the most important thing is there exist grace to shake of the dirt, and pull all forces for a rise up.
(484) The eyes themselves can become selective, ignoring part of what is there, and the brain sometimes insists on seeing things that don't exist at all.
(485) Live Today! Do not allow your spirit to be softened of your happiness to be limited by a day you cannot have back or a day that does not yet exist.
(486) Writing does not exist unless there is someone to read it, and each reader will take something different from a novel, from a chapter, from a line.
(487) Well, that's a -- a long answer to that, because what China is doing is not playing fairly by the rules that exist in our -- in the WTO and the world
(488) Follow the path of your aroused thought, and you will soon meet this infernal inscription: There is nothing so beautiful as that which does not exist.
(489) Well, what Democratic Socialism means, to me, is that economic rights, the right to economic security is - should exist in the United States of America
(490) The matter is what orders exist now that shouldn't exist? The president has done an executive order with respect to illegal immigration that is illegal
(491) We need a strategy, as Rick Santorum was saying, of being honest about radical Islam and designing a strategy to defeat it wherever it happens to exist
(492) We have to believe in a God who is like the true God in everything except that he does not exist, since we have not reached the point where God exists.
(493) Every day has 1440 minutes. Each minute is an opportunity to be unhappy or to Rejoice, to waste or to Value Life, or to just exist or Make a Difference.
(494) The inconvenient improbability that we exist as self-conscious beings raises the ontological questions of where, when, and how did it all come into being.
(495) A way of using words to say things which could not possibly be said in any other way, things which in a sense do not exist till they are born … in poetry.
(496) The thing is, that world doesn't exist. All growing up means is that your realize no one will come along to fix things. No one will come along to save you.
(497) To present a whole world that doesn’t exist and make it seem real, we have to more or less pretend we’re polymaths. That’s just the act of all good writing.
(498) But the starting place is to actually enforce the laws that exist here in the United States and their obligations in the WTO, neither of which are being done
(499) If the past could be changed, it would not exist. If the future could be stopped, it would not survive. If the present could be avoided, it would not prevail.
(500) The fact that establishment scientists say something doesn’t exist doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. It only means that science has no effective way to measure it.
(501) What is the modern definition of "exist"?
(502) How to Use "exist" with Example Sentences.
(503) If you had to explain to someone who was learning English what "exist" is, what would you say?
(504) Maybe it seems like a simple question, but the meaning of the word "exist" can get slippery.
(505) The Best Definition of "exist" I’ve Heard So Far.
(506) "exist" - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage note.
(507) What is the best definition of "exist"?
(508) What is the definition of an "exist"?
(509) What Is "exist"? Detailed Definition and Meaning.
(510) Use "exist" in a sentence.
(511) The Word "exist" in Example Sentences.
(512) English Sentences with Audio Using the Word "exist".
(513) What is definition of "exist" by Merriam-Webster.
(514) "exist" in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...).
(515) How do you write a good sentence with "exist"?
(516) "exist" sentence examples.
(517) "exist": In a Sentence.
(518) Here are 100 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "exist".
(519) How do you explain "exist"?
(520) What can I say instead of "exist"?
(521) What is a synonym for "exist"?
(522) What is a antonym for "exist"?
(523) What do you mean by "exist"?
(524) What is another word for "exist"?
(525) What is the best definition of "exist"?
(526) What is "exist" definition and meaning?
(527) How to use "exist" in a sentence.
(528) The Word "exist" in Example Sentences.
(529) "exist" meaning in english, "exist" definitions.
(530) Primary meanings of "exist".
(531) Full definitions of "exist".
(532) Full meaning of "exist".
(533) The Word "exist" in Example Sentences.
(534) Best definition of "exist".
(535) Define "exist" in one sentence, define "exist" in one word.
(536) What is the meaning of "exist" in a sentence.
(537) The Word "exist" in Example Sentences.
(538) What is the origin and root of "exist".
بهجای حفظ کردن لغت exist ، جملات کوتاه با exist را حفظ کنید.
اگر واقعاً نمیتوانید از حفظ کردن دل بکنید، بهجای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی exist، جملات کوتاه مختلف با لغت exist را حفظ کنید. مثلاً بهجای اینکه لغت “university” را به معنی “دانشگاه” حفظ کنید، عبارت “I go to university” به معنی “من به دانشگاه میروم” را حفظ کنید. وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی exist، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه exist را حفظ میکنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که میتوانید به درستی از exist در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
جمله سازی با کلمه exist
ساختن جمله با exist به شما کمک میکند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی exist است. اما برای اینکه مغز شما بتواند لغت exist را در آینده به یاد بیاورد، بهترین راه استفاده از روش زیر است:
با لغت exist ده جمله بسازید و در هرکدام از جملات معنای متفاوتی از واژه ی exist که میخواهید یاد بگیرید را به کار ببرید. با ساختن جمله از لغات جدید به مغزتان کمک میکنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل میشود.
شاید مهم ترین مفهوم در زبان، جمله باشد. یادگیری ساختار جمله (sentence structure) در انگلیسی و هر زبان دیگری امری بسیار ضروری است. هر زبانی گرامر خاص خودش دارد و بر اساس آن ساختار جمله مشخص می شود. همین نکته در مورد زبان انگلیسی هم صدق می کند. در این زبان هم در هر نوع جمله ای قواعد دستوری خاصی حکم فرما است و هر یک از آن ها نقش مهمی در رساندن دقیق منظورمان دارند.
یک جمله گروهی از کلمات می باشد که در کنار یکدیگر قرار میگیرند و هر کدام از این کلمات اطلاعات خاصی را به ما می دهند. این کلمات اغلب با هم فرق دارند و هر کدام نقش خاص خودشان را در جمله دارند. از مهمترین اجزاء هر جمله می توان به فعل Verb، اسم Noun، صفت Adjective، قید Adverb، حرف ربطی conjunctions، حرف اضافه preposition، حرف تعریف و ... اشاره کرد.
ساختار جملات انگلیسی را می توان به 4 دسته تقسیم کرد.
جمله ساده با exist
یک جمله ساده با exist از یک بند اصلی که شامل فعل و فاعل است، تشکیل شده که اطلاعات کاملی در مورد یک اتفاق یا حالت را به ما می دهد. قاعده کلی ساختار این جملات به صورت زیر است:
فاعل + فعل قابل صرف
جمله مرکب با exist
برخلاف جملات ساده، در جملات مرکب با exist، دو بند داریم که با حرف ربط (Conjunction) یا ویرگول (comma) به هم متصل می شوند. نکته ای که باید در این جا به آن توجه شود این است که از آن جایی که دو بندی که در ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با exist به کار برده می شوند، مستقل هستند، حتی به صورت جداگانه هم معنا می دهند. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با exist بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + حرف ربط همپایه ساز + بند مستقل
جمله پیچیده با exist
ساختار جمله پیچیده (complex sentence structure) با exist همانطور که از نامش پیداست کمی با جمله مرکب با exist فرق دارد. در جملات پیچیده با exist، در کنار بند مستقل می توان از یک بند وابسته هم استفاده کرد. یک بند وابسته شامل حرف ربط وابسته ساز (Subordinating conjunction) یا ضمیر موصولی (relative pronoun) است. یادتان باشد این بند با این که فاعل و فعل دارد اما ممکن است معنای کاملی نداشته باشد. بنابراین یک بند وابسته برای این که مفهوم کاملی داشته باشد، به یک بند مستقل نیاز دارد. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات پیچیده انگلیسی با exist بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند مستقل وابسته
جمله پیچیده – مرکب با exist
ساختار پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با exist همانطور که از نامش می توان حدس زد، ترکیبی است از جملات پیچیده و مرکب با لغت exist. یعنی از دو بند مستقل و یک بند وابسته تشکیل می شود. این بندها با حرف ربط همپایه ساز به هم متصل می شوند. ساختار جملات پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با exist بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند وابسته + حرف ربط + بند مستقل
– همواره سعی کنید در مکالمه و یا ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی، از ساختار و کلماتی استفاده نمائید که خود افراد انگلیسی زبان (نیتیو) آن ساختار و کلمات را بکار می برند.
طبیعی است که برای این هدف لازم است شخص ترجمه کننده آنقدر متن انگلیسی خوانده باشد و نسبت به کالوکیشن ها و همایندهای زبان انگلیسی آشنا باشد تا بتواند به مانند انگلیسی زبان های نیتیو، مفهوم را منتقل کند.
مجدداً تاکید میکنیم که صرفاً با ابتکار و خلاقیت های شخصی، بدون تسلط به کالوکیشن های زبان انگلیسی به هیچ وجه این امر میسر نخواهد بود.
در این قسمت مهمترین سوالاتی که در خصوص جمله سازی با exist و کاربرد کلمه exist در جملات انگلیسی پرسیده می شود آورده شده است. امیدواریم با مطالعه این پاسخ ها به جواب مورد نظرتان دست پیدا کنید.
در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات exist را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه exist و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای exist، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه exist نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از exist در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه exist به کمک همین جملات با exist و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت exist می باشد.
وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی exist، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه exist را حفظ میکنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که میتوانید به درستی از exist در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
ساختن جمله با exist به شما کمک میکند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی exist است. با ساختن جمله برای لغت exist به مغزتان کمک میکنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل میشود.
در صورتیکه این مطلب برای شما مفید بود، به ما امتیاز بدهید.
© کپی رایت 2017 - 2022 , کلیه حقوق محفوظ است | طراحی شده توسط حسام عالمیان