در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات basis را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه basis و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای basis، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه basis نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از basis در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه basis به کمک همین جملات با basis و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت basis می باشد.
در قسمت ذیل 578 جمله با basis برای شما آورده شده است. ضمناً شما می توانید با کلیک بر روی علامت بلندگو در کنار هر جمله، تلفظ جمله با basis را نیز گوش دهید.
(1) Yes its on a permanent basis
(2) Yes its on a permanent basis.
(3) We work on a piecework basis.
(4) Others do so on a casual basis
(5) It was the basis for Obamacare
(6) That's my basis for saying so.
(7) Others do so on a casual basis.
(8) Everything starts from a basis.
(9) Every vector space has a basis.
(10) That's on a need-to-know basis.
(11) What's your basis for saying this?
(12) What is the basis for the argument?
(13) He has no basis for his opposition.
(14) Your theory has no scientific basis.
(15) Licensing occurs on a biennial basis
(16) Licensing occurs on a biennial basis.
(17) The conclusion rests on a solid basis.
(18) This idea is the basis of my argument.
(19) What is the basis of your assumptions?
(20) And this is happening on a weekly basis
(21) This store is operated on a cash basis.
(22) Compassion is the basis of all morality
(23) It is important to strengthen the basis.
(24) Greetings are the basis of good manners.
(25) Compassion is the basis of all morality.
(26) On what basis did the police arrest him?
(27) Gaussian basis sets are used in Turbomole
(28) Gaussian basis sets are used in Turbomole.
(29) Belief is the basis of intuitive behavior.
(30) We should judge matters on a broader basis.
(31) Premonitions are not a safe basis for policy
(32) Since when are you two on a first name basis?
(33) Premonitions are not a safe basis for policy.
(34) Self-acceptance is the basis of a happy life.
(35) This was the basis for Eucerin and later Nivea
(36) This theory was founded on a scientific basis.
(37) There is no scientific basis for these claims.
(38) This was the basis for Eucerin and later Nivea.
(39) Food, clothing and shelter are the basis of life.
(40) We are doing business at piecework payment basis.
(41) It remains to prove that these cycles form a basis
(42) It remains to prove that these cycles form a basis.
(43) Discrimination on the basis of gender is prohibited.
(44) Information will be provided on a need-to-know basis.
(45) One of her novels became the basis for a Swedish film
(46) But I'm not going to run on the basis of Bill Clinton
(47) One of her novels became the basis for a Swedish film.
(48) This Provision is a legal basis of the Courts activity
(49) The conclusion was formed on the basis of these facts.
(50) This Provision is a legal basis of the Courts activity.
(51) This makes up the basis of short tandem repeat analysis
(52) Few people are on a first name basis with the president.
(53) This makes up the basis of short tandem repeat analysis.
(54) The weather is forecast, using the past data as a basis.
(55) Personal experience is the basis of all real literature.
(56) Her diaries formed the basis of the book she later wrote.
(57) The Tertiary sector is the economic basis of Nova Granada
(58) The power to question is the basis of all human progress.
(59) The Tertiary sector is the economic basis of Nova Granada.
(60) These units form the basis of Southeasterns mainline fleet
(61) Four major migration categories are proposed on this basis
(62) We determine our attitude on the basis of the other party.
(63) These units form the basis of Southeasterns mainline fleet.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(64) Four major migration categories are proposed on this basis.
(65) This interest was to be paid annually on a per capita basis
(66) This string quartet became the basis of the Kaddish Requiem
(67) No, well, he has given us a good, good basis and foundation
(68) This interest was to be paid annually on a per capita basis.
(69) This string quartet became the basis of the Kaddish Requiem.
(70) This is the basis of the French claim on this Antarctic land
(71) And if I'm not, then I expect to be criticized on that basis
(72) Well, that will give us a good basis to start with next time.
(73) This is the basis of the French claim on this Antarctic land.
(74) Stern is published on a weekly basis and has a leftist stance
(75) The beds will be given out on a first come first served basis
(76) I worked with those legislators on a daily basis, or my staff
(77) That's why these ideas make sense, but only on a global basis
(78) Does your salary get put on your pay card on a monthly basis?
(79) Stern is published on a weekly basis and has a leftist stance.
(80) The beds will be given out on a first come first served basis.
(81) By Sylvesters law of inertia the numbers are basis independent
(82) I enjoy the wisdom of Socrates, which was the basis for Plato.
(83) By Sylvesters law of inertia the numbers are basis independent.
(84) The style also became the basis for a genre called valse musette
(85) It is only possible to live happily ever after on a daily basis.
(86) The style also became the basis for a genre called valse musette.
(87) Some flights were restarted on a discontinuous basis in that year
(88) On that basis we're going to be able to bring you to this country
(89) And on the basis of these various viewpoints, I make my decisions
(90) Artificial tidelands are being developed on a country-wide basis.
(91) We will have to consider each application on a case-by-case basis.
(92) Some flights were restarted on a discontinuous basis in that year.
(93) The process uses mixer settlers as the basis of the plant operation
(94) Baileys dictionary was also the basis of EnglishGerman dictionaries
(95) Governor Romney's plan in Massachusetts was the basis for Obamacare
(96) The process uses mixer settlers as the basis of the plant operation.
(97) Baileys dictionary was also the basis of EnglishGerman dictionaries.
(98) We can now check explicitly that the supertrace is basis independent
(99) Franklin's ideas formed the basis of the University of Pennsylvania.
(100) We can now check explicitly that the supertrace is basis independent.
(101) Audism is a form of ableism discrimination on the basis of disability
(102) Hamiltons ideas formed the basis for the American School of economics
(103) The basis for any language is its grammar and set of syntactic rules.
(104) Archaeological finds are being made in Peru on an almost daily basis.
(105) Audism is a form of ableism discrimination on the basis of disability.
(106) Hamiltons ideas formed the basis for the American School of economics.
(107) The home -- the word "home" in Greek is the basis of the word "economy
(108) An ultratriathlon competition takes place in Lensahn on a regular basis
(109) Similarly capacity increases were sanctioned on a reciprocal basis only
(110) Adult Swim continues to air reruns of the series on an occasional basis
(111) An ultratriathlon competition takes place in Lensahn on a regular basis.
(112) Similarly capacity increases were sanctioned on a reciprocal basis only.
(113) Adult Swim continues to air reruns of the series on an occasional basis.
(114) These competitors would visit the Kodokan for practice on a weekly basis
(115) His holdings would form the basis for the community of Hartwick New York
(116) She visits the dentist on a regular basis, so she seldom gets toothaches.
(117) These competitors would visit the Kodokan for practice on a weekly basis.
(118) His holdings would form the basis for the community of Hartwick New York.
(119) Semiempirical calculations are usually carried out in a minimal basis set
(120) Semiempirical calculations are usually carried out in a minimal basis set.
(121) They launch rockets and terrorist attacks again Israel on an ongoing basis
(122) Concert tour managers are usually freelancers working on a tourbytour basis
(123) Today the Convention serves as the basis for all of Save the Childrens work
(124) For rock it's hard to know on what basis you should call something 'hi-fi'.
(125) Concert tour managers are usually freelancers working on a tourbytour basis.
(126) Today the Convention serves as the basis for all of Save the Childrens work.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(127) The book is full of far-flung theories without any basis in scientific fact.
(128) This modelization gave the basis for the massive retaliation nuclear doctrine
(129) Members elect others on the basis of their research achievements or potential
(130) The VA Accountability Act that I passed I did it on a — on a bipartisan basis
(131) Mystery creates wonder and wonder is the basis of man's desire to understand.
(132) This modelization gave the basis for the massive retaliation nuclear doctrine.
(133) Members elect others on the basis of their research achievements or potential.
(134) And if I'm communicating that message, then I expect to be judged on that basis
(135) Investing abroad on your national currency basis will not always be profitable.
(136) Thousands of products have been developed on the basis of the BoyerCohen patents
(137) Thousands of products have been developed on the basis of the BoyerCohen patents.
(138) Political affiliation continued to be the basis for appointment to many positions
(139) Given that the basis sets are neighbors there would exist a boundary between them
(140) Zubats costume was also a basis for the video game superhero parody Viewtiful Joe
(141) He is — this president is undermining the constitutional basis of this government
(142) Political affiliation continued to be the basis for appointment to many positions.
(143) Given that the basis sets are neighbors there would exist a boundary between them.
(144) Zubats costume was also a basis for the video game superhero parody Viewtiful Joe.
(145) Sixty percent of Japanese adult males drink alcoholic beverages on a regular basis.
(146) The magnifying transmitter was the basis for Teslas later Wardenclyffe Tower project
(147) The magnifying transmitter was the basis for Teslas later Wardenclyffe Tower project.
(148) Slowing down your thoughts on a regular basis is the path to consistent peace of mind.
(149) What do you do on daily basis to feed your mind with positive and empowering thoughts?
(150) General covariance is the basis of general relativity the current theory of gravitation
(151) These instincts also form the basis of their knowledge with everything building upon it
(152) He was succeeded on an interim basis by Oklahoma City RedHawks manager Tony DeFrancesco
(153) General covariance is the basis of general relativity the current theory of gravitation.
(154) These instincts also form the basis of their knowledge with everything building upon it.
(155) He was succeeded on an interim basis by Oklahoma City RedHawks manager Tony DeFrancesco.
(156) Discussing the album Turner appeared open to releasing more albums on a casebycase basis
(157) The sanctions that I helped — that I imposed on Hezbollah I did it on a bipartisan basis
(158) The Girls Count Act that deals with human trafficking, we did that on a bipartisan basis
(159) Fathers should be neither seen nor heard. That is the only proper basis for family life.
(160) Discussing the album Turner appeared open to releasing more albums on a casebycase basis.
(161) The group includes the Beijing dialect the basis of Standard Mandarin or Standard Chinese
(162) With new explicitly correlated methods the basis set limit can be very closely approached
(163) I hate the concept of it, but on a humanitarian basis, with what's happening, you have to
(164) Candidness and transparency, information and communication are the basis of mutual trust.
(165) The group includes the Beijing dialect the basis of Standard Mandarin or Standard Chinese.
(166) With new explicitly correlated methods the basis set limit can be very closely approached.
(167) It primary is built on the basis of whether you have a relative living here instead of merit
(168) Pennsylvania Highlands accepts applications year round and admits students on a rolling basis
(169) There is absolutely no basis for a rush to war, which I oppose and have opposed for two years
(170) Pennsylvania Highlands accepts applications year round and admits students on a rolling basis.
(171) Han were feudal domains that formed the effective basis of administration in Tokugawaera Japan
(172) Configuration items their versions and their changes form the basis of any configuration audit
(173) Han were feudal domains that formed the effective basis of administration in Tokugawaera Japan.
(174) Configuration items their versions and their changes form the basis of any configuration audit.
(175) And the reason why this war against them is so important is that very basis of religious liberty
(176) Human beings are co-partners with deity in the project of being. This is the basis of all magic.
(177) Scouts Canada holds numerous Woodbadge training courses on an annual basis throughout the country
(178) Scouts Canada holds numerous Woodbadge training courses on an annual basis throughout the country.
(179) There is no constitutional basis for the Supreme Court's decision, and I know something about this
(180) There was a plan, on the basis of the balanced budget and the surplus, to take it all the way to 2055
(181) The ladies and gentlemen I work for would be interested in acquiring your service on a temporary basis
(182) And -- and I was able to cut the spending on an emergency basis, not just slow down its rate of growth
(183) The ladies and gentlemen I work for would be interested in acquiring your service on a temporary basis.
(184) So I pray on a pretty regular basis during the day, because I need that strength and I need that support
(185) The basis of this system is that the students must take turns in teaching, they have to help each other.
(186) Although astrology has no scientific basis, it's very popular and it seems that many people believe in it.
(187) But I'm not deciding that anybody's got to make these decisions the way that I do, on the basis of what I do
(188) It was a government-run health care system that was the basis of Obamacare, and it has been an abject failure
(189) Please note that allocated seating is not available and seating is based on a first-come, first-served basis.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(190) Now, at the same time, we also have to make sure that China trades on an equitable basis with the United States
(191) Secondly, I certainly support that we need to tear down cyber walls, not on a mass basis, but on a targeted basis
(192) Of course motivation is not permanent. But then, neither is bathing; but it is something you should do on a regular basis.
(193) Although we may intend to judge a person on the basis of his or her personal qualities, they are not visible at first sight.
(194) And when they compete against nonunion workers, while they do that on a fair basis, if that happens, that's a positive contribution
(195) And on a principle basis, I'd be glad to work with Democrats in any office, but I'd do it on principle, not on compromising principle
(196) I talk to the president from time to time, call him on his birthday, wish him happy birthday, talk to him on a relatively regular basis
(197) So, it ought to be part of the seamless conduct of our foreign policy, not on some ad hoc basis where we apply it one place but not another
(198) Smartass Disciple: Master, do you really believe in the second chance?Master of Stupidity: That supports the basis of lost-then-found concept.
(199) You see, he doesn't like the fact that Congress has rejected his ideas twice on a bipartisan basis, so he's decided he just gets to override them
(200) For delayed flights, seasonal adjustments are made on the basis of the original flight date and so refunds of air-mile difference will not be made.
(201) I was there when we reformed the Pentagon on a bipartisan basis to give control to the commanders in the field and force the services to work together
(202) The Massachusetts Citizens for Life just several months ago brought me in and gave me an award for my public leadership on the basis of being pro-life
(203) Of all the Globish mistakes that I encounter on a day-to-day basis, I must say that referring to a person with the pronoun "it" really takes the cake.
(204) Faith is a process of leaping into the abyss not on the basis of any certainty about where we shall land, but rather on the belief that we shall land.
(205) I felt that I had been driven from the temple where for nineteen years, along with other believers, I had worshiped the great god News on a daily basis.
(206) No matter how sympathetic we may be to a cause, we cannot violate the Constitution of the United States the way this president now does on a regular basis
(207) Permanent peace is possible, says the reactionary Norman Bentwich, only if the principles of Christianity become the basis of public policy and social life.
(208) I would also send a very strong message that, in my administration, I will not tolerate any discrimination on the basis of race, gender, or sexual orientation
(209) I think we ought to give Ukraine offensive weapons and I think we ought to fight them on the economic basis because Putin is a one- horse country oil and energy
(210) But the decision to take our men and women to war is the most grave decision and I would do that on a very deliberate and careful basis, not a half-cocked basis
(211) And on that basis, the places that are geologically safe, according to science, and where the people say the deal's a good one will decide where we put this stuff
(212) When it comes to health care, back in 1992, I introduced the first health savings account bill that everybody up here said was the basis for consumer-driven health care
(213) Because I think, as president, I would commit myself, number one, that I will be a leader that prevents discrimination on the basis of race, gender and sexual orientation
(214) The basis of love that most people share is the intimacy they developed with their partners, the intensity of their attraction, or the similarity of their thought patterns.
(215) The basis of love that most people share is the intimacy they developed with their partners, the intensity of their attraction, or the similarity of their thought patterns,
(216) The truth was, history repeated itself on a daily basis; mistakes were made over and over. People were haunted by what they had done, and by what they hadn't had time to do.
(217) ) I would also move toward electronic medical records -- something that I've worked on for nearly five years, on a bipartisan basis, started with Newt Gingrich and Bill Frist
(218) In 1600, Tycho Brahe hired Johannes Kepler as his assistant. In later years, Kepler would use Brahe's work as the basis for the laws of planetary movement which he developed.
(219) If Tatoeba is addictive, does this mean that Esperanto speakers are more addicted than speakers of other languages, and can this addiction be the basis of a new common culture?
(220) I'd reform Medicare and reform Medicaid and reform Social Security to get them on a sustainable basis, not for current retirees, but for those in their 20s and 30s and early 50s
(221) Anderson, that's the basis of my WGA, Works Green Administration, where we take an entirely new approach to organize the entire country around sustainability, around conservation
(222) If we reach out as individuals to help people and have broken hearts for people and care for them on a personal basis, then we don't need big government to step in and do that job
(223) Plasmas behave unlike anything we experience on a regular basis on Earth because they conduct electricity and travel with their own set of magnetic fields entrapped in the material.
(224) Do you still stick by this, that that this is frivolous, or do you think it's very important? Sixty-four percent of the American people want a full audit of the Fed on a regular basis
(225) And I made it very clear in subsequent interviews that I don't — I don't support that [booing] I've never supported it, and — and have — and on an individual basis have voted against it
(226) On a case-by-case basis, in accordance with legislation, the environmental assessment branch will consider requests from members of the general public to undertake an environmental review.
(227) And what -- if you took it on the face of it and if you took it on the basis of what we hope would happen with the inspectors going in, that in and of itself was a policy that we've used before
(228) But it is a huge jump from being understanding and considerate and concerned, which we should be, to saying we therefore are going to institute the sacrament of marriage as though it has no basis
(229) This is the basis, and I am not being tried for whether I am a Communist, I am being tried for fighting for the right of my people, who are still second-class citizens in this United States of America
(230) on a daily basis
(231) on a daytoday basis
(232) basis of human life.
(233) lacks rational basis.
(234) and on a factual basis
(235) on the basis of genetics
(236) paid on an hourly basis.
(237) which were the basis for
(238) on a strokebystroke basis
(239) his body on a daily basis.
(240) i say it on a daily basis.
(241) so the oyster was the basis
(242) on the basis of past memories
(243) he put it on a personal basis.
(244) you have to give them the basis
(245) continuously on a regular basis.
(246) this is a needtoknow basis only.
(247) a new basis for that innovation.
(248) kindaichi, you have no basis for
(249) what, are we on first name basis?
(250) not the ideas that were the basis
(251) i think it's the basis of animism
(252) you have no basis for comparison.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(253) Truth is the basis of all healing.
(254) becoming the basis of the economy.
(255) she brings them on a regular basis
(256) what's basis? i'll tell you later.
(257) around the world on a volume basis
(258) we got hate mail on a daily basis.
(259) as the basis for a moral framework?
(260) that's on a need to know basis, sir.
(261) that i'm on a first name basis with.
(262) what is the basis of this deduction?
(263) oh, you're on a firstname basis now?
(264) on the basis of everything from genes
(265) it's not the basis of a free society.
(266) we wouldn't have pretty much the basis
(267) that exact difficulty on a daily basis
(268) and the basis of the fetus' prediction
(269) is starting to fade on a relative basis
(270) The product received on a timely basis.
(271) because steve's columns became the basis
(272) isn't that the basis of good journalism?
(273) we can do it on the basis on a framework
(274) that more people die on a per mile basis
(275) to put your data on the web, on the basis
(276) is the basis from which we must now start
(277) and technologies we use on a daily basis.
(278) make it to be influenced on a daily basis
(279) i was thinking more of an asneeded basis.
(280) and that could be the basis of a sunscreen
(281) yeah, yeah. basis, because i think we are.
(282) because intellectual property is the basis
(283) slogan that was the basis for the formation
(284) thanks for any objections without any basis
(285) it is basically the basis of battle basics.
(286) and there is a legal basis that they should
(287) i thought, maybe there's some earthly basis
(288) having said that, my only basis for that is
(289) then let's try part of it on a trial basis.
(290) with maybe some basis in historical events.
(291) on the basis of her experiences in the womb
(292) i'm talking to myself... on a regular basis!
(293) or is that being run on a sustainable basis?
(294) enriched my life on a literally daily basis.
(295) we have to accelerate on a continuous basis.
(296) do you understand the basis for the criteria?
(297) evaluating egypt on this basis alone, however
(298) the biological basis of psychiatric disorders
(299) we don't have any basis for an arrest though?
(300) Create/add value to your life on a daily basis
(301) we don't have any basis for an arrest, though.
(302) jordan? are you on a first name basis already?
(303) could we understand the basis of cellular life
(304) on a firstname basis like you do to those two.
(305) and it's the basis for much human argumentation
(306) not only for understanding the basis of biology
(307) a group of us have been working on a pilot basis
(308) the way to do this is to do it on a company basis
(309) is the physical basis or so neuroscientists think
(310) come in to get plaque removed on a regular basis.
(311) that shifts in time and space on a seasonal basis.
(312) commodities were the basis of the agrarian economy
(313) mamiharasan you don't even have a basis for it yet
(314) Self-knowledge is the only basis of true knowledge.
(315) generates more data in a month, on a compound basisجستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(316) it enables you to have a solid basis for selfesteem
(317) we'll make sure you're briefed on a realtime basis.
(318) in my organization we now do this on a regular basis
(319) now, the fundamental basis of neoclassical economics
(320) on the basis of this result, this is now a procedure
(321) murders have been committed on the basis of far less.
(322) you can have somebody who has an xy chromosomal basis
(323) on a sort of perunit basis, or for the actual product
(324) on the basis that a picture is worth a thousand words
(325) it's the basis of growing a form of social innovation
(326) however, none of them can be said to have enough basis
(327) on the basis of the experience of what they were like.
(328) it's the ancient elixir of life, the basis of alchemy.
(329) to actually attend that problem on a day to day basis?
(330) none of these speculations may have any basis in fact.
(331) Love for people is the basis of our fellowship with God
(332) in keeping with the science and on the basis of equity.
(333) some from death row, on the basis of later dna analysis
(334) what basis is the criminal using to select the victims?
(335) you two are obviously helping people on a regular basis.
(336) there is a basis in science for every emotion we feel...
(337) on the basis of what they said in the primary elections?
(338) is a genuine basis for optimism about the bottom billion
(339) and on the basis of this experiment, which didn't succeed
(340) and i think it's a basis of many uniquely human abilities
(341) and then the students would watch videos on a weekly basis
(342) that makes you, i think, is the basis of all your ability.
(343) on a contractionbycontraction basis by the nervous system.
(344) no. but i barely knew what yoli was doing on a daily basis.
(345) that really does seem to be operating on the basis of fear.
(346) ld: i can appreciate bhumika's confidence on a daily basis.
(347) Good for those who want something with an historical basis.
(348) and this is also, i think, the basis of conspiracy theories.
(349) it's more practical to deal with them on a casebycase basis.
(350) that we can use numbers as the basis of our moral framework.
(351) which i think has its basis in all of us in our play history.
(352) well maybe there's a neurologic basis to it in fact after all
(353) present it, on the basis that i have had extensive experience
(354) and the tricks that conscience can play on us on a daily basis
(355) on a product basis is going to translate into a company model.
(356) If you plan to make jerky on a regular basis, this is for you.
(357) no.that's up to you. but we operate on a monthto month basis,so.
(358) The power of love, as the basis of a State, has never been tried.
(359) you're aware that i have no basis in musical knowledge or theory.
(360) to explore play behavior, its development and its biological basis;
(361) no, that's not the point. then what is your basis for knowing this.
(362) we understand the scientific basis for the interrelatedness of life
(363) free produce will be distributed on a first come, first served basis
(364) the kind of casual interaction than you might have on a daily basis.
(365) i think it's more practical to deal with them on a casebycase basis.
(366) do you have any secret strategy to succeed like this on a daily basis?
(367) i see. it's because you've always faced with people on a regular basis
(368) My daughter has played tennis on a regular basis for the past 2 years.
(369) yes, we communicate on a daily basis, but no, she is not my girlfriend.
(370) you were wring there signatures instead of the members on a daily basis.
(371) the author of the technical paper used as a basis for the voice changer.
(372) he would often tell me, almost on a daily basis that i was his favorite child.
(373) If she were unable to find a suitable basis for her story, that didn't matter.
(374) with a basis on alternating current, he proposed the power industry with edison
(375) also, people in the art world are allowed entry on the basis of face recognition
(376) sure. For on the basis of sex, the only other show time in your area is 12:50pm.
(377) What you do with your time on a daily basis determines how far you will go in life
(378) the basis of every hope for this country's future life, you denied negro equality.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(379) he started seeing her right after your wedding. they met here, on a regular basis.
(380) i'm afraid, once used to describe... the elementary basis of the subconscious mind.
(381) your honor,i'd like to renew my objection to this witness on the basis of relevance.
(382) and evolutionary psychologists think that these intuitions have a basis in the genes.
(383) i'd be happy to pay you a meaningful sum of money on a regular basis to ease your way.
(384) It has a great mix of music and I am able to listen to the songs on a continual basis.
(385) I conceive a knowledge of books is the basis upon which other knowledge is to be built.
(386) Titles don’t mean anything. What really matters is the impact you make on a daily basis!
(387) have been elected on a constituency basis equal to or more than the number of Members of
(388) If we want to see real change in our world, it begins with us all on an individual basis.
(389) i don't think you should be saying things like that so casually without any basis for it.
(390) What you do with your time on a daily basis determines what values will be added to your life
(391) yep, on a daily basis i consume enough drugs, to sedate manhattan, long island... ..and queens.
(392) with this basis as a reason, should make an effort to improve the declining working conditions.
(393) er, perhapperhaps... er, we could moot a provisional sum... as a basis for ongoing negotiation.
(394) well, if prohibition were still in effect, you might actually have a basis of a criminal complaint.
(395) The basis of action is lack of imagination. It is the last resource of those who know not how to dream.
(396) After about two months using it on normal basis at home, the metal shaft that attaches to camera cracked.
(397) What I got from this, after some reading on my Kindle, was this: The author used two novels as her basis.
(398) A majority of what he writes is based on unproven medical studies and only has a very tenuous basis in fact.
(399) a 24 hour hotline for missing persons attributed to the outbreak has been set up on a county by county basis.
(400) You need to assess yourself on a yearly basis and see how far you have gone and what you still need to work on
(401) in any event, there is no prison in which we could incarcerate sherlock without causing a riot on a daily basis.
(402) After using it, I'm pleased beyond words at how it has made doing dishes so much easier for me on a daily basis.
(403) and if we made a list of books or works of art which we both know, it would form the ideal basis of a discussion.
(404) but you, kathryn... you alleged that he abused me on a regular basis, that he made me into the man that i am today.
(405) I found it hard to use on a regular basis, I gave away my old one before finding out what this new model does better.
(406) There's no better way to inform and expand you mind on a regular basis than to get into the habit of reading good literature.
(407) Citizens who refuse to obey anything but their own conscience can transform countries, it is the basis of any real democracy.
(408) The reason we all like to think so well of others is that we are all afraid for ourselves. The basis of optimism is sheer terror.
(409) This, she realizes, is the basis of all fear. That a light you are powerless to stop will turn on you and usher a bullet to its mark.
(410) it reveals a court order giving the national security agency blanket access to millions of verizon customers' records on a daily basis.
(411) i learned of inventors, who claimed they were using the torus dynamic as the basis for devices that generated energy without combustion.
(412) While the opposition Labor Party supports Australian involvement in Iraq, it questioned the legal basis of Australian airstrikes in Syria.
(413) on the basis of ice degree, u're taking these highway contracts and hydro projects this degree belongs to our friend..how did it come to u?
(414) Choice is the basis of every part of your existence, but so is fear. The difference is, choice creates movement, where fear limits movement.
(415) Humans elect leaders on the basis of the promises they make. We [vampires] try to elect ours based solely on the strength of their character.
(416) If we need to use your personal data for an unrelated purpose, we will notify you and we will explain the legal basis which allows us to do so.
(417) Nonimmigrant Visas For travel to the United States on a temporary basis, including tourism, temporary employment, study and exchange. Read More
(418) i explained that i was a neuropsychologist and that i was preparing a paper on atypical psychogenic amnesia, and that i was prepared to treat you on a pro bono basis.
(419) There is nothing which can better deserve our patronage than the promotion of science and literature. Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness.
(420) Government bond yield spread fluctuated in narrower range. Bond yields for maturity was less than 3 years declined by 9 - 48 basis points concurrent with policy rate cut.
(421) The concept seems good - get your employees to pay up at the end or else you're out.But there's not enough action suggested that you can implement it on an individual basis.
(422) Never allow your mind to wander untamed like a wild animal that exists on the basis of survival of the fittest. Tame your mind with consistent focus on your goals and desires.
(423) On the basis of this information, it would be possible to argue that if everybody spoke English (or Chinese or Esperanto for that matter) everybody would be at war even more often.
(424) bad enough, the shit i got to wade through on a daily basis, bring me this feel bad for me crap when i work 30 hours straight and spent the weekend listening to your dad's bullshit?
(425) Developing ALL staff to their fullest potential, on a daily basis, is the most powerful and humane approach, to building a high-performance organisation, that positively changes the world.
(426) B is a basis of.
(427) It later proved to have no basis in fact
(428) What is taken as the basis of an analysis?
(429) Slides can also form the basis of webcasts.
(430) What serves as the basis of the Zip method?
(431) The principle basis of human life is oxygen.
(432) 4 million in 2004-05 (quoted on an FOB basis).
(433) What is the basis of the behavioral code at BYU
(434) In Old English, noun endings vary on what basis?
(435) It is the basis for the Jewish celebration Purim.
(436) What was an important power basis for the magnates
(437) How long did two systems run on a trial basis for?
(438) How many New Yorkers ride the bus on a daily basis?
(439) On what basis does Northwestern award financial aid
(440) This was on an emergency basis when our camera died.
(441) Ptolemy's Geography divided Asia on a similar basis.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(442) On what basis does Southwestern award financial aid?
(443) From where did the basis of the Argos tales originate
(444) Kerberos uses as its basis the NeedhamSchroeder protocol.
(445) What did Whitehead believe was the basis of nonreligion?
(446) From where did the basis of the Argos tales not originate
(447) What kind of living materials formed the basis of bitumen?
(448) What book is the basis for education in Islamic traditions?
(449) On what kind of basis do the twenty clubs sell their rights?
(450) This process of acquired immunity is the basis of vaccination.
(451) What trade wasn't the basis of Charles Town's original economy
(452) The basis of Simpson's unity is color and colonial subjection.
(453) Of what philosophical system do the Upanishads form the basis?
(454) Carmen became the basis for the opera Carmen by Georges Bizet.
(455) During my pregnancy, I saw my weight fluctuate on a daily basis.
(456) Until this time movies were sold on a statewide or regional basis.
(457) An investigation by the Miami Herald found no basis for such rumors.
(458) This new prestige dialect became the basis of Standard New Persian.
(459) In what Orthagraphy does Modern Estonian orthography have its basis
(460) It also forms the basis of Paul McCartney's 2007 hit "Dance Tonight
(461) These discoveries formed the basis of the modern science of genetics.
(462) His knee problems struck just as he made the NHL on a fulltime basis.
(463) What accounts are form the basis of much of the accounts in the Quran
(464) Waves form a basis for both provided one incorporates quantum theory.
(465) From 2001 to 2008, Mac sales increased continuously on an annual basis
(466) developed from The aircraft which formed the basis for this aircraft.
(467) What event isn't believed to be the ethnic basis of the Greeks society?
(468) This philosophical position forms the basis of constitutional economics.
(469) The band reunited for a 1998 tour and on a more permanent basis in 2005.
(470) This subfamily is united solely on the basis of shared genetic mutations.
(471) So that's two tickets for on the basis of sex at 9:30 at the AMC Monmouth.
(472) I've used it once and the batteries need to be replaced on a weekly basis.
(473) Graves s two books were the basis for an I Claudius TV series by the BBC.
(474) The Hail Mary is used within Roman Catholicism as the basis of the Rosary.
(475) The RCC implemented measures for social reform, adopting sharia as a basis
(476) Richard Nixon used national security as a basis for his expansion of power
(477) The basis of the man’s legal argument was that he never signed a contract.
(478) Qualities like honesty and integrity are the basis of the nonprofit group.
(479) Stand-up comedy shows have been the basis for the comedian’s budding career.
(480) The Dimension of a given vector space is the number of elements of the basis.
(481) Aristotelian scholasticism often formed the basis of what kind of theologian?
(482) The research study had a scientific basis, but also included religious topics.
(483) Jack and Jill vacillate between loving and hating each other on a daily basis.
(484) After 1920 Arnold worked fulltime basis for the Christian trade union movement.
(485) On which basis is the distinction between language and dialect more often made?
(486) This class was used as the basis for the development of the Class 25 locomotives.
(487) Greek banks open a new branch somewhere in the Balkans on an almost weekly basis
(488) From the outset, slavery was the basis of the British Empire in the West Indies.
(489) A must have for any technician or anyone who uses screwdrivers on a regular basis.
(490) I purchased this book on the basis of glowing reviews but was fairly disappointed.
(491) Northern Somali (or Northern-Central Somali) forms the basis for Standard Somali.
(492) The gentleman would pamper his wife with a shoulder massage on a consistent basis.
(493) Adding moisturizer to your face on a daily basis can soften dry skin considerably.
(494) I recite meditative phrases on a daily basis in an effort to commune with my soul.
(495) We have a peer that bullies our classmates for their lunch money on a daily basis.
(496) As a result, I've never bothered using it on any regular basis after several tries.
(497) Seattle typically receives some snowfall on an annual basis but heavy snow is rare.
(498) After the war, the V-2 became the basis of early American and Soviet rocket designs
(499) The Chapman edition has been the basis for all editions of Austen s works after that.
(500) On this basis he is sometimes considered a transformist and a precursor of Darwin.
(501) Outside Europe, Napoleonic Code has been used as the basis for certain parts of what?
(502) Under what basis did Richard Nixon assert an expansion of the power of the President?
(503) Vibrating strings are the basis of any string instrument like guitar cello or piano.
(504) The music video for the song has become the basis for the Rickrolling internet meme.جستجو در دیکشنری EnglishVocabulary.ir
(505) Clive Stace describes this as having "direct access to the genetic basis of evolution
(506) Girth is sometimes used by postal services and delivery companies as basis for pricing.
(507) What can never be evaluated as more or less true than another on an quantitative basis?
(508) As a dog groomer, I always make sure to check my blade and clean it on the weekly basis!
(509) They found their way to Hollywood where they formed the basis of the television series.
(510) Chemicals obtained from the air, soil and water form the basis of all plant metabolism.
(511) it depends on what eh if you want to look at like j... a coach fare on a round trip basis
(512) Because Janet was amazed by the psychic’s prescience, she visited her on a regular basis.
(513) Pollution in the air can harm those who breathe it in on a daily basis, making them sick.
(514) As a judge, Frank has to intercede on disagreements between individuals on a daily basis.
(515) There were some minor gramatical mistakes, but nothing I couldn't handle on a daily basis.
(516) Abraham Lincoln was born in a log cabin and that is the basis for the toy Lincoln Logs .
(517) The Four Books served as the basis of civil service examinations all the way down to 1905.
(518) Silicon is the best known semi-conductor and forms the basis for most integrated circuits.
(519) The Cortina engine was also the basis for the FVA a Formula Two engine introduced in 1966.
(520) What was Chapman's style of tactics that provided the basis for the Arsenal club's success?
(521) Many doctors insist that a critical part of losing weight is exercising on a regular basis.
(522) The racist had no basis for his opinion, so he debated with hate-filled ad hominem attacks.
(523) You can prevent danger of unexpected accidents by checking for tyre wear on a regular basis.
(524) Sinterklaas is the basis of the mythical holiday figure of Santa Claus in the United States.
(525) Making her claim on the basis of fraud, the angered wife hoped to have her husband deported.
(526) In his job as a mediator, Bill is able to deploy his peacekeeping skills on a regular basis.
(527) Two of these games are assigned on the basis of the teams final record from the year before.
(528) These measures ensured no one could claim or be deprived of any rights on the basis of race.
(529) Working on a voluntary basis, the chef cooks for the homeless as a way to help the community.
(530) Her story was the basis for Scott ODell s awardwinning 1961 novel Island of the Blue Dolphins.
(531) He and Lev Kuleshov two of the first film theorists said that montage was the basis of film.
(532) In his later years he has turned his attention to the molecular and cellular basis of memory.
(533) When Chet started exercising on a regular basis, he experienced a huge physical metamorphosis.
(534) Constitution) and as popularised by Dugald Stewart, would be the basis of classical liberalism
(535) Although you keep using that axiom as the basis for your paper, the concept itself is not true.
(536) Since class sizes are limited, registration will be offered on a first come, first serve basis.
(537) We can use it as basis to say a a two judgments which designate different states of affairs.
(538) Heads of state in particular act on the basis of Advice issued by governments and prime ministers.
(539) Krauss and Sam Harris) as evidence that God is an imaginary entity only, with no basis in reality
(540) Coca leaves contain cocaine alkaloids a basis for the drug cocaine which is a powerful stimulant.
(541) What is the modern definition of "basis"?
(542) How to Use "basis" with Example Sentences.
(543) If you had to explain to someone who was learning English what "basis" is, what would you say?
(544) Maybe it seems like a simple question, but the meaning of the word "basis" can get slippery.
(545) The Best Definition of "basis" I’ve Heard So Far.
(546) "basis" - Definition, pictures, pronunciation and usage note.
(547) What is the best definition of "basis"?
(548) What is the definition of an "basis"?
(549) What Is "basis"? Detailed Definition and Meaning.
(550) Use "basis" in a sentence.
(551) The Word "basis" in Example Sentences.
(552) English Sentences with Audio Using the Word "basis".
(553) What is definition of "basis" by Merriam-Webster.
(554) "basis" in a sentence (esp. good sentence like quote, proverb...).
(555) How do you write a good sentence with "basis"?
(556) "basis" sentence examples.
(557) "basis": In a Sentence.
(558) Here are 100 fantastic examples of sentences and phrases with the word "basis".
(559) How do you explain "basis"?
(560) What can I say instead of "basis"?
(561) What is a synonym for "basis"?
(562) What is a antonym for "basis"?
(563) What do you mean by "basis"?
(564) What is another word for "basis"?
(565) What is the best definition of "basis"?
(566) What is "basis" definition and meaning?
(567) How to use "basis" in a sentence.
(568) The Word "basis" in Example Sentences.
(569) "basis" meaning in english, "basis" definitions.
(570) Primary meanings of "basis".
(571) Full definitions of "basis".
(572) Full meaning of "basis".
(573) The Word "basis" in Example Sentences.
(574) Best definition of "basis".
(575) Define "basis" in one sentence, define "basis" in one word.
(576) What is the meaning of "basis" in a sentence.
(577) The Word "basis" in Example Sentences.
(578) What is the origin and root of "basis".
به جای حفظ کردن لغت basis ، جملات کوتاه با basis را حفظ کنید.
اگر واقعاً نمی توانید از حفظ کردن دل بکنید، به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی basis، جملات کوتاه مختلف با لغت basis را حفظ کنید. مثلاً به جای اینکه لغت “university” را به معنی “دانشگاه” حفظ کنید، عبارت “I go to university” به معنی “من به دانشگاه می روم” را حفظ کنید. وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی basis، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه basis را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از basis در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
جمله سازی با کلمه basis
ساختن جمله با basis به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی basis است. اما برای اینکه مغز شما بتواند لغت basis را در آینده به یاد بیاورد، بهترین راه استفاده از روش زیر است:
با لغت basis ده جمله بسازید و در هر کدام از جملات معنای متفاوتی از واژه basis که می خواهید یاد بگیرید را به کار ببرید. با ساختن جمله از لغات جدید به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
شاید مهم ترین مفهوم در زبان، جمله باشد. یادگیری ساختار جمله (sentence structure) در انگلیسی و هر زبان دیگری امری بسیار ضروری است. هر زبانی گرامر خاص خودش دارد و بر اساس آن ساختار جمله مشخص می شود. همین نکته در مورد زبان انگلیسی هم صدق می کند. در این زبان هم در هر نوع جمله ای قواعد دستوری خاصی حکم فرما است و هر یک از آن ها نقش مهمی در رساندن دقیق منظورمان دارند.
یک جمله گروهی از کلمات می باشد که در کنار یکدیگر قرار میگیرند و هر کدام از این کلمات اطلاعات خاصی را به ما می دهند. این کلمات اغلب با هم فرق دارند و هر کدام نقش خاص خودشان را در جمله دارند. از مهمترین اجزاء هر جمله می توان به فعل Verb، اسم Noun، صفت Adjective، قید Adverb، حرف ربطی conjunctions، حرف اضافه preposition، حرف تعریف و ... اشاره کرد.
ساختار جملات انگلیسی را می توان به 4 دسته تقسیم کرد.
جمله ساده با basis
یک جمله ساده با basis از یک بند اصلی که شامل فعل و فاعل است، تشکیل شده که اطلاعات کاملی در مورد یک اتفاق یا حالت را به ما می دهد. قاعده کلی ساختار این جملات به صورت زیر است:
فاعل + فعل قابل صرف
جمله مرکب با basis
برخلاف جملات ساده، در جملات مرکب با basis، دو بند داریم که با حرف ربط (Conjunction) یا ویرگول (comma) به هم متصل می شوند. نکته ای که باید در این جا به آن توجه شود این است که از آن جایی که دو بندی که در ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با basis به کار برده می شوند، مستقل هستند، حتی به صورت جداگانه هم معنا می دهند. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات مرکب انگلیسی با basis بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + حرف ربط همپایه ساز + بند مستقل
جمله پیچیده با basis
ساختار جمله پیچیده (complex sentence structure) با basis همانطور که از نامش پیداست کمی با جمله مرکب با basis فرق دارد. در جملات پیچیده با basis، در کنار بند مستقل می توان از یک بند وابسته هم استفاده کرد. یک بند وابسته شامل حرف ربط وابسته ساز (Subordinating conjunction) یا ضمیر موصولی (relative pronoun) است. یادتان باشد این بند با این که فاعل و فعل دارد اما ممکن است معنای کاملی نداشته باشد. بنابراین یک بند وابسته برای این که مفهوم کاملی داشته باشد، به یک بند مستقل نیاز دارد. ترکیب نحوی ساختار جملات پیچیده انگلیسی با basis بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند مستقل وابسته
جمله پیچیده – مرکب با basis
ساختار پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با basis همانطور که از نامش می توان حدس زد، ترکیبی است از جملات پیچیده و مرکب با لغت basis. یعنی از دو بند مستقل و یک بند وابسته تشکیل می شود. این بندها با حرف ربط همپایه ساز به هم متصل می شوند. ساختار جملات پیچیده – مرکب ( compound-complex) با basis بصورت ذیل است:
بند مستقل + بند وابسته + حرف ربط + بند مستقل
– همواره سعی کنید در مکالمه و یا ترجمه فارسی به انگلیسی، از ساختار و کلماتی استفاده نمائید که خود افراد انگلیسی زبان (نیتیو) آن ساختار و کلمات را بکار می برند.
طبیعی است که برای این هدف لازم است شخص ترجمه کننده آنقدر متن انگلیسی خوانده باشد و نسبت به کالوکیشن ها و همایندهای زبان انگلیسی آشنا باشد تا بتواند به مانند انگلیسی زبان های نیتیو، مفهوم را منتقل کند.
مجدداً تاکید میکنیم که صرفاً با ابتکار و خلاقیت های شخصی، بدون تسلط به کالوکیشن های زبان انگلیسی به هیچ وجه این امر میسر نخواهد بود.
در این قسمت مهمترین سوالاتی که در خصوص جمله سازی با basis و کاربرد کلمه basis در جملات انگلیسی پرسیده می شود آورده شده است. امیدواریم با مطالعه این پاسخ ها به جواب مورد نظرتان دست پیدا کنید.
در صورتی که قصد یادگیری لغات basis را دارید، پیشنهاد میکنیم که در قالب جمله انگلیسی با کلمه basis و همچنین مطالعه مثال برای basis، اقدام به جمله سازی با کلمه basis نمائید تا بتوانید به هدف استفاده از basis در جمله نائل شوید. تحقیقات علمی ثابت کرده است که به یاد آوری کلمه basis به کمک همین جملات با basis و مکالمات (که به آنها زمینه می گوییم) بسیار ساده تر از حفظ کردن لغت basis می باشد.
وقتی شما به جای حفظ کردن لغت انگلیسی basis، جملات کوتاه انگلیسی با کلمه basis را حفظ می کنید، حداقل مطمئن هستید که می توانید به درستی از basis در جمله استفاده کنید. در ضمن، به طور ناخودآگاه نیز گرامر زبان انگلیسی را یاد می گیرید.
ساختن جمله با basis به شما کمک می کند تا واژه ای را که آموخته اید در جمله به کار ببرید و موقعیت استفاده از آن را به خاطر بسپارید. شاید بتوان گفت این بهترین روش یادگیری سریع لغت انگلیسی basis است. با ساختن جمله برای لغت basis به مغزتان کمک می کنید تا یاد بگیرد، زیرا به طور فعال در فرآیند یادگیری دخیل می شود.
در صورتیکه این مطلب برای شما مفید بود، به ما امتیاز بدهید.
© کپی رایت 2017 - 2023 , کلیه حقوق محفوظ است | طراحی شده توسط حسام عالمیان